• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

• vegas-voss

• McCrae

• Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Why did we expect anything different in 3 days, regardless of whether you rate him or not this is a levein team with levein mindset and players who have zero confidence 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
29 minutes ago, Independence said:

Get back to H1b5.com your definitely not a Hearts fan. If you really are I would consider supporting another team perhaps one of the bigot brothers? 

If it was left to uber fans like you, we’d get relegated without a whimper and you wouldn’t even care.

1 hour ago, The Fox said:

Get a grip and get behind your team

Really! FFS - Macphee et al are just as much to blame as CL. Time for them all to leave. 

ToadKiller Dog

That was a Levein side ,and it shows Austin isnt answer he could have put his own mark down but continued with the same ,he is part of the problem .

Lack of heart, every first thought is a back pass .one of our poorest hampden performances if it had been 10-0 we couldn't complain .

The new coaching team is going to take time to sort this mess out and get some positives back.

We need to get right behind the team  

Sexton Hardcastle
4 minutes ago, Gorgie Boys are in town. said:

You're a total weapon anyway. Yoyr accusations last week showed you for the absolute melt you are . You're a complete simpleton. Seriously, thick as shit.

Settle down precious.

At least you had a good day out with the big brothers and got to sing some naughty songs today.

kingantti1874

He’s as culpable as anyone.

McPhee, Fox, Daly - Out

Kirk - Dont know

Locke -Stay

Murray - Out. 

we do need to rip it up and start.

at least 10 players need shown the door as well

Harsh on Austin. That’s Leveins  team. Jurgen Klopp wouldn’t do anything with that squad so does that make him a bad manager?  If anything, players had a chance to step up to the plate and failed miserably. Clare, Bozanic, McLean and Berra can all **** off for me. Non Grier’s and simply not good enough. Roll on next season as this one is a write off already ! 

ToadKiller Dog

He could have changed that Levein team ,but chose not too. He is as much responsible as Levein .

One of or big 3 on the bench should have started ,to give a positive vibe to the fans and the team.

21 minutes ago, Gorgie Boys are in town. said:

Stop breathing.  Please.

That’s just a silly idea though. You have to breathe to live. 😄

20 minutes ago, Gorgie Boys are in town. said:

You don't have friends.

I actually do. I’m very handsome, clever and witty. :smuggy:

Edited by Icon of Symmetry

9 minutes ago, Gorgie Boys are in town. said:

You pretend to know me silly *****. Your black and white view of life doest work here.  You're a virtual signalling helmet.

Actual photo of a virtual signalling helmet:

D216F8C1-1491-4898-AEC4-95F3AF760CB4.jpeg

Edited by Icon of Symmetry

5 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

That’s just a silly idea though. You have to bread to live. 😄

With wholemeal you'll live better.

1 minute ago, Gorgie Boys are in town. said:

You really don't.  Friends is used in loose terms. Your misguided belief that a life well lived lequates to a post count, is in tatters. Horrendous. 

I do though, mate. I’m just pretty smashing company. Men want to be me, and woman just want me. I know that hurts, seeing as how you don’t like me, but I’m actually rather dreamy. 👍

27 minutes ago, Zaba said:

You are nothing,

You are a fool,

and you are a waste of time.

Goodnight.

Yes it wasnt very good ,,,god damn awful

Any chance he was getting the job (I don’t think it was ever likely) has now gone.   It was always going to be a tough ask for him but he made one cluster **** of a decision before a ball was kicked.

only question is now when the new man comes in, Will he be kept on in some capacity.

29 minutes ago, Zaba said:

You are nothing,

You are a fool,

Goodnight.

Do you recite that repeatedly whilst staring intently at your reflection in the bathroom mirror?

If not, you should.

He is as much to blame for the poor tactics as Levein.

Levein gone,  Cathro gone, MacPhee still here, we're still very poor, not matter who plays, what does that say......seems to me, he's the problem.

3 minutes ago, Auld Reekin' said:

Do you recite that repeatedly whilst staring intently at your reflection in the bathroom mirror?

If not, you should.

You are the biggest fool in Manchestuhhh

1 minute ago, Zaba said:

You are the biggest fool in Manchestuhhh

Keep taking the tablets.

12 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

That’s just a silly idea though. You have to breathe to live. 😄

All the “Day dream Beleveiners” coming to the fore now . No sign of anger at an insipid display, only on here to mock the hordes - (whom could see this coming a full year ago) -bizarrely thinking that we should serve our penance. You honestly couldn’t make it up.

11 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

I do though, mate. I’m just pretty smashing company. Men want to be me, and woman just want me. I know that hurts, seeing as how you don’t like me, but I’m actually rather dreamy. 👍

You don’t seem that pissed off just on here to bore us all with your narcissistic ramblings. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
25 minutes ago, Jambo Hardhat said:

Harsh on Austin. That’s Leveins  team. Jurgen Klopp wouldn’t do anything with that squad so does that make him a bad manager?  If anything, players had a chance to step up to the plate and failed miserably. Clare, Bozanic, McLean and Berra can all **** off for me. Non Grier’s and simply not good enough. Roll on next season as this one is a write off already ! 

Oh yeah, he’s had literally nothing to do with this team over the past two years :rofl:

Just now, franco2209 said:

All the “Day dream Beleveiners” coming to the fore now . No sign of anger at an insipid display, only on here to mock the hordes - (whom could see this coming a full year ago) -bizarrely thinking that we should serve our penance. You honestly couldn’t make it up.

I wasn’t angry. I was disappointed though. A blind man with no experience of football, from another planet could have predicted how that would go today. 

:rofl:

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Looking forward to his post match quotes.

People were thumbing themselves on Friday when he rolled out a load of cliches, including the classic “no stone unturned” line. No doubt this press conference will be just as impressive and, I’m sure, confirmation that he’s the man for the job.

PS - I think he genuinely said something like ‘the next 10 days will show if I can be hearts manager.’ The past two years have shown that you should never have been assistant mate. Have some self awareness FFS

1 minute ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Oh yeah, he’s had literally nothing to do with this team over the past two years :rofl:

He want in charge. I’m not saying give him the gig but I wouldn’t  blame him for today’s debacle 

1 minute ago, Des Lynam said:

You don’t seem that pissed off just on here to bore us all with your narcissistic ramblings. 

I’m just an emotionally stable mature adult, Desmond. I also bizarrely realised that our problems didn’t all stem from Mevein, and wouldn’t be solved by launching him a day or two before a semi. 

I’m also very handsome and I don’t wear tracksuits.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

I wasn’t angry. I was disappointed though. A blind man with no experience of football, from another planet could have predicted how that would go today. 

Really? A lot of blind men on here. I was reading loads before the game about how Austin would freshen it up and Austin would be able to impose his tactics. The fecking nick of him :lol:

41 minutes ago, Zaba said:

You are nothing,

You are a fool,

Goodnight.

I trust with your skills and knowledge of football, your will have your CV sent in for the manager's position?   

Dusk_Till_Dawn
1 minute ago, Jambo Hardhat said:

He want in charge. I’m not saying give him the gig but I wouldn’t  blame him for today’s debacle 

I would. Tactics were woeful. McLean selection deserves the sack in itself. I wouldn’t have minded if he’d come out on Friday and said ‘look, I’ve failed too and this job needs to go to someone else’ but he was genuinely talking as if he thought he had a chance. He’s a joke.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
3 minutes ago, Jambo Hardhat said:

Budge can take some blame as well btw. Has handled this like a proper amateur.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
2 minutes ago, Jamstomorrow said:

I trust with your skills and knowledge of football, your will have your CV sent in for the manager's position?   

:facepalm:

Aye, because he’s been thieving a wage for the past two years right enough

3 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Really? A lot of blind men on here. I was reading loads before the game about how Austin would freshen it up and Austin would be able to impose his tactics. The fecking nick of him :lol:

Anyone who thought sacking Levein was going to turn our fortunes around is an idiot tbh. We will hopefully appoint someone who does, but alas too many were more fixated on getting rid of Levein than bringing in better. :lol: 

32 minutes ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

He could have changed that Levein team ,but chose not too. He is as much responsible as Levein .

One of or big 3 on the bench should have started ,to give a positive vibe to the fans and the team.

What do you think he should've done differently? The only thing he did that Levein wouldn't have, was bench Uche. So far Uche has pretty much shown that he cannot play up front with anyone except Naismith, and TBH I think that is more to do with Naismith...

His tactics today were horrendous. Got it totally wrong given there full backs all the space in the wide areas. The amount of times hickey and White were 2v1 was ridiculous. Rangers are most dangerous in the wide areas as well. 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
11 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Especially when McPhee was appointed.