Top Posters In This Topic

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

• vegas-voss

• McCrae

• Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

5 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

:rofl:

Might have been an idea to not sack the manager before the semi? 🤔

I was actually thinking the same but  it was pointed out by people a lot smarter than me, if Levein had won this game and made the final, league results would have continued and we would have been in a lot worse position... 

Just now, Dannie Boy said:

Cant level the blame at him in fairness. This is down to Levein. 

In fairness, MacPhee has been Assistant manager through Cathro and Levein. He may have been on to a hiding to nothing today but he is as equally as culpable for this mess as part of that. 

I know it's childish but I don't even like the look of him.  Felt a bit embarrassed when I saw him on the telly this morning.  Doesnt even look like a Hearts manager.

Has to go.

A truly baffling team selection. Claimed the game could be won from the bench but had to make 2 enforced changes by half time instead of having us on the front foot. Quite happy for him, Daly etc to pick up their jotters now.

MoncurMacdonaldMercer
8 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

had to be done mate queen ann was getting a bit of stick so he had to go upcoming semi final or not 

5 year plan etc all driven by that shrewd business woman queen ann

a bad weekend for Edinburgh :(

I wasn't expecting miracles but i seen absolutely nothing from that performance to suggest that he knows what he's doing. 

Out the door with the rest of them. 

Thank you please. 

2 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

I know it's childish but I don't even like the look of him.  Felt a bit embarrassed when I saw him on the telly this morning.  Doesnt even look like a Hearts manager.

Has to go.

What doe a Hearts manager look like?

12 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Agreed...................................Should have been before the season turned quite so bad.

All roads lead to Gorgie

The whole coaching team are responsible for the mess we are in. All have to go and let us start to progress as a team again! 

That was the same unmotivated **** today we have witnessed for months now!

Seymour M Hersh
1 minute ago, Robert Lazar said:

I wasn't expecting miracles but i seen absolutely nothing from that performance to suggest that he knows what he's doing. 

Out the door with the rest of them. 

Thank you please. 

Doesn't that indicate that the players are at least as culpable as the coaching team have been?

Absolute Scenes
1 minute ago, Crete said:

What doe a Hearts manager look like?

Like he knows what he’s doing. none of our first team staff look like they know what they’re doing

48 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

:lol:

”Getting behind the team” will definitely get us out of this mess.

Get back to H1b5.com your definitely not a Hearts fan. If you really are I would consider supporting another team perhaps one of the bigot brothers? 

Just now, Icon of Symmetry said:

Who are we going to blame next? Need to know for a friend.

Think you can safely blame Levein for the rest of the season Mothy. You can even tell your mate to pop into Oriam to see him, he will be in an office watching Racing UK extracting the last milk from the cash cow most days while others try to wipe the shitiest arse in the league. 

Just now, Seymour M Hersh said:

Doesn't that indicate that the players are at least as culpable as the coaching team have been?

Yes, but who signed them? 

Half of them are not fit for purpose. 

TynecastleBC5
5 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Piss off you long haired homeless looking skinny oversized cheap suit wearing huddy 

You should be embarrassed with yourself for a comment like that. Guys been put on the spot for today, with a team who have no confidence and numerous injuries. Honestly what did you expect to happen today? 

Repeating myself from another thread here but if Walker, Naismith and Uche are even half fit they start. Utter madness to rely on them coming off the bench

7 minutes ago, jambo1975 said:

A truly baffling team selection. Claimed the game could be won from the bench but had to make 2 enforced changes by half time instead of having us on the front foot. Quite happy for him, Daly etc to pick up their jotters now.

Utterly clueless, been around Levein for far too long. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Absolute Scenes
1 minute ago, TynecastleBC5 said:

You should be embarrassed with yourself for a comment like that. Guys been put on the spot for today, with a team who have no confidence and numerous injuries. Honestly what did you expect to happen today? 

You should be embarrassed defending that disgraceful display. Had the chance to put a really strong team out and utterly papped it. Absolutely disgraceful 

After The Watershed
4 minutes ago, jumpship said:

I was actually thinking the same but  it was pointed out by people a lot smarter than me, if Levein had won this game and made the final, league results would have continued and we would have been in a lot worse position... 

It was Budge that said that. 

Look it's been bad this season but Macphee had a chance to change it today and go for the win. He played to contain rangers today. After seeing how Maclean has played this season and in particular on Wednesday night, he should never have started that game ahead of Uche or Keana. Continuing to play Hickey at right back and white at left back is crazy. Wighton was another strange decision. 

Personally I would have put Naysmith, kirk or even Locke in charge until we get a new manager. I just hope we get the new manager in sooner than later. 

Seymour M Hersh
1 minute ago, Robert Lazar said:

Yes, but who signed them? 

Half of them are not fit for purpose. 

Who signs them is now irrelevant they are here. We desperately need our key players to begin to return which will at least give us a fighting chance. I noticed Naisy replaced Smith so I hope that was just a pish tactical move and not an injury to Smith (decided not to even bother watching to on TV). A new manager may get a brief bounce out of them but as you say there are too many passengers in the squad.

He’s not got what it takes to coach and motivate for sure. His football business is a success but his managerial skills of a first team not so much. No idea the plan today, far too narrow on a wide pitch for a start. 

27 minutes ago, Coco said:

Maybe MacLean was signed with a view to coaching?  He can be the next for the boot room conveyor belt

What possible example would he set to the kids?

TynecastleBC5

I'm not defending the performance it was woeful. Poor team selection, granted. Doesn't warrant the drivel you're coming out with. 

The whole thing needs ripped up and started again.  Mcphee 100% part of the problem along with Fox and Daly.  Bin all 3 and let Kirk and Donald Park take until proper appt made.

We also can no longer keep saying the injuries are bad luck. The football side of the club is rotten to the core and needs sorted by someone with the proper knowledge to do so!!

1 hour ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

It’s been laughable, but not at all surprising, to see jkb spending the past three days trying to suggest all sorts of jobs for McPhee, including sporting director, director of football and **** knows what else. It’s sometimes hard to tell what this forum classes as failure.

The facts are this - we’ve been shocking since McPhee came on the scene, woeful under Cathro and Levein. If he’s not to blame for any of that then what exactly has he been doing? He’s an imposter, as today’s pathetic performance is showing.

He should be nowhere near the managerial shortlist and nowhere near the club when a new manager comes in. Same for Levein’s other disciples. We’re unforgivably bad.

Agree.  Drain the swamp.

Rudi5kaceldream1ng

Jury is in. Verdict-get rid of all current coaching staff. Massive changes required and unfortunately to playing personnel also.

It’s absolutely staggering that such a massive overhaul was made to the team that got promoted to the top league initially and we’re currently left with this absolute embarrassingly weak willed group of players. Such a waste of money. That is Levein & Macphee’s fault. 

New management team and January transfer window will strategically be key to hearts not getting relegated. 

Thank god we’ve still got time to try to avert a relegation disaster. In order to do that though the board will have to make the first correct decision they have made in around 4 years.🤞🏼

Gormless looking clown.. no passion.. doesn't care.. happy to pick up his nice wee wage at a nice wee club where the nice wee fans don't mind a nice wee pumping

1 hour ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

It’s been laughable, but not at all surprising, to see jkb spending the past three days trying to suggest all sorts of jobs for McPhee, including sporting director, director of football and **** knows what else. It’s sometimes hard to tell what this forum classes as failure.

The facts are this - we’ve been shocking since McPhee came on the scene, woeful under Cathro and Levein. If he’s not to blame for any of that then what exactly has he been doing? He’s an imposter, as today’s pathetic performance is showing.

He should be nowhere near the managerial shortlist and nowhere near the club when a new manager comes in. Same for Levein’s other disciples. We’re unforgivably bad.

Spot on. 

That joke mcphee would be better off in a rock band. 😏

2 minutes ago, Rudi5kaceldream1ng said:

Jury is in. Verdict-get rid of all current coaching staff. Massive changes required and unfortunately to playing personnel also.

It’s absolutely staggering that such a massive overhaul was made to the team that got promoted to the top league initially and we’re currently left with this absolute embarrassingly weak willed group of players. Such a waste of money. That is Levein & Macphee’s fault. 

New management team and January transfer window will strategically be key to hearts not getting relegated. 

Thank god we’ve still got time to try to avert a relegation disaster. In order to do that though the board will have to make the first correct decision they have made in around 4 years.🤞🏼

Folk will try have you believe we have a strong squad. I've also heard on media podcasts etc that any manager would look at the squad and feel enthusiastic about applying for the job. I don't see that at all. 

We have a squad full of Jessie's. Limp, weak willed like you say. Total pushover. 

8 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Who signs them is now irrelevant they are here. We desperately need our key players to begin to return which will at least give us a fighting chance. I noticed Naisy replaced Smith so I hope that was just a pish tactical move and not an injury to Smith (decided not to even bother watching to on TV). A new manager may get a brief bounce out of them but as you say there are too many passengers in the squad.

Smith was injured before half time. Struggled on   He will be next on list of best players our injured. 

Psychedelicropcircle

Win or lose today had we broke out a little football you might have thought it was simply CL’s tactics alone. However it’s safe to say they AM has the same philosophy!

NEXT

7 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

What possible example would he set to the kids?

He can pass on his experience and be a role model the gutless chancer that he is

Dusk_Till_Dawn
36 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

No it would have been an idea to sack and replace a failing manager ages ago.

1 hour ago, Harry Potter said:

More negative than craig, 

Thats the most negative I’ve ever seen us against any side in my life.  Time wasting with 15 gone ffs, advising defenders who are biggest chance of nicking a goal to stay back at corners.

Well one thing that convinced me today was McPhee, Daly & Fox have to go as they are part of the unsuccessful project.

Mrs Budge has to get an experienced coach IN NOW and ASAP.

Not Robinson or ex-Hearts players please.

I want a young minded coach and going to Germany or Engerland would be my choice.

He needs to go as well.  I backed him for a long time as felt he done really well to get some of the Irish lads in, especially Smith.  There’s no place for him in the dug out though and you can’t exactly give him a promotion upstairs into a director of football type role. 

His explanation for not starting Uche was just pish and his decisions left us in a position where it was very difficult to make changes after the injury.  Not going to slate him as think he has brought some positives to the club but we need a new manager with their own guys to clear the decks and get this sorted.  

Sexton Hardcastle

Blaming him for the performance/result is peak Hertz fan stuff.

Will be all over him if we get a result next week and he’s still in the dugout.