• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

• vegas-voss

• McCrae

• Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Just now, vegas-voss said:

Been saying for months he was a huge part of how shite we are.The guy was responsible for tactically analysis on opponent's , freekick routines and God knows what else.He has an ego far too big for what he is as well I mean how much does he talk himself up " my record in management speaks for itself " 

Despite all of this, there's still people who think he's qualified enough and respected enough to be our SD/DoF/TD. Its a farce. How long do we keep promoting from withing a broken system? 

Clear out needed of the entire management team. Then probably a clear out of the majority of the playing staff too. The current players are the biggest group of Jessie's I can remember ever seeing. 

I'm hoping Stendel wants a clear out too,  if the rumours are true, and this 5-0 might help Ann realise it's badly needed. 

58 minutes ago, communist said:

Been saying it for weeks. And getting pelters for it too. He's a chatter, good with words and making himself sound intelligent. Some people actually buy it too. I hope Ann can see through this snake-oil selling imposter.

Results/recruitment/tactics/workrate have all become steadily worse since he was involved with the first team. 

He needs emptied with the rest of them. 

Backroom team full of losers breeds losers on the pitch. 

GTF macphee. 

Going by his interview after the game then he’s certainly not good with words he’s well out his depth at hearts his tactics and in game management is non existent he said that the mentality to going to Ibrox is different as we are not expected to win this is a big bug Bare of mines why go there and just roll over it’s the managers job to make players think they are the next best thing at least go there and show a bit of fight 

4 minutes ago, Kyle1874 said:

Going by his interview after the game then he’s certainly not good with words he’s well out his depth at hearts his tactics and in game management is non existent he said that the mentality to going to Ibrox is different as we are not expected to win this is a big bug Bare of mines why go there and just roll over it’s the managers job to make players think they are the next best thing at least go there and show a bit of fight 

Some people’s bar for “good with words” is set fairly low. I’ve listened to a couple of MacPhee’s interviews. Like Cathro, he seems to take an eternity to say not very much at all. If he takes that long to get his ideas across to the players, they’re probably asleep after about five minutes.

23 minutes ago, Gordon Ramsay said:

**** off MacPhee and take yer shit hair and huge nostrils with you. 

Sorry mate on a long train to Plymouth and made me laugh. Needed something to laugh at. 😂

3 minutes ago, leginten said:

Some people’s bar for “good with words” is set fairly low. I’ve listened to a couple of MacPhee’s interviews. Like Cathro, he seems to take an eternity to say not very much at all. If he takes that long to get his ideas across to the players, they’re probably asleep after about five minutes.

I think he’s trying so hard to not say anything controversial or is trying to protect players the same players that seem to not care one bit about the club the manager and most of all the fans but never the less he’s certainly not the man for the job and it’s actually frightening to think what’s going to happen next 

4 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

His comments after the game are a joke. 

Just came on to ask about this, not seen anything on Hearts TV 

For some reason I've never bought into the criticism of him but I've now come to the conclusion that he shouldn't be anywhere near the club. Probably can't believe his luck that he's still here.

Jambof3tornado

Macphee better not be in charge on wednesday.

We dont have a chance with him in charge. The fans will not give the team any time at all before turning on them.

Take a long hard look Ann. Your failure to act in the summer has led to this.

6 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

What did he say?

No manager should be judged on a result at Ibrox apparently.

A 5 zip humping and one of the worst performances I’ve ever seen there 

10 minutes ago, leginten said:

I remember when he first came he said part of his job was to explain the tactics to the players in simple terms 🤣

I think a huge part of our problem is the players ain't got a clue what they are doing from one game to the next 

1 minute ago, Cruyff Turn said:

No manager should be judged on a result at Ibrox apparently.

A 5 zip humping and one of the worst performances I’ve ever seen there 

With a 17 year old full back playing in Central Defence!!!

Holyrood_Hearts
11 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

What did he say?

Basically he can’t be judged on today’s result because historically we don’t do well at Ibrox (specifically mentions we’ve not won in the top flight there since 2012) 

it’s a pathetic mentality.

3 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

With a 17 year old full back playing in Central Defence!!!

Aye and leaving both full backs 2v1. The guys absolutely clueless. 

Just now, Holyrood_Hearts said:

Basically he can’t be judged on today’s result because historically we don’t do well at Ibrox (specifically mentions we’ve not won in the top flight there since 2012) 

Indeed, yeah we should just hand them the 3 points when we enter Glasgow. 

I don’t expect Hearts to get a result but I always expect a fighting performance. Certainly not capitulation. 

Just now, Cruyff Turn said:

I don’t expect Hearts to get a result but I always expect a fighting performance. Certainly not capitulation. 

well clearly if there was any doubt he was getting either job that must be it sorted, apparently she was looking for a set up not frightened of doing exactly that !!

Just now, Holyrood_Hearts said:

Spot on. Getting humped at Ibrox or Parkhead has always been a possibility if the opposition really hit their stride. And it has always been just about excusable if, as a club, we have turned up and given it our all.

We’re nowhere near that. We are a spineless, shambolic, clueless excuse for a football club at the moment. A disgrace.

Not for the first time it needs to be said: a massive opportunity is currently being pissed up against the wall. When we should be pulling clear of the rest of the also-rans, we’re in the relegation zone.

Nelly Terraces

Utterly clueless & should be fired from any position at HMFC immediately along with Anns pet Craig 'hanging around like a bad smell' Levein, plus the rest of the utter jokers parading as coaching staff.

Holyrood_Hearts
17 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Completely agree. We’ve continually shat the bed going to Ibrox especially under Levein & MacPhee seems to have a similar  approach. 

15 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Cathro with a comedy wig. 

Cathro is a far better coach though just like Austin though a million miles away from being a number 1

1 minute ago, Holyrood_Hearts said:

Completely agree. We’ve continually shat the bed going to Ibrox especially under Levein & MacPhee seems to have a similar  approach. 

I keep saying it he has been a huge part of the tactical setup of the team since he arrived.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
25 minutes ago, Holyrood_Hearts said:

I’ll judge him on the Kilmarnock result and his pathetic record at hearts then, the total wankstain.

Holyrood_Hearts
2 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

I keep saying it he has been a huge part of the tactical setup of the team since he arrived.

To be honest I thought it was more Levein but after that maybe AM had more of an influence 

1 minute ago, Holyrood_Hearts said:

To be honest I thought it was more Levein but after that maybe AM had more of an influence 

Just listen to some of the things he says.When he first arrived he said he was responsible for laying out the tactics to the players in simple terms from data analysis.He says he is responsible for bringing a large majority of the players in.He seems to be the one that has so much to do with the players.We know he is involved in the freekick and corner routines so why is it hard to believe he is involved in so much more.He has never been the normal assistant type.I think his role became far greater once Levein had the heart problem.

Leveins Battalion
6 minutes ago, rick witter said:

He is absolutely hopeless and has been a main stay over the shite we have watched for 3 years!! GTF

Spot on.

Captain America

Our 1st game under the Budge regime was at Ibrox. Set the tone was a record breaking season by going there with a belief we could win, even a late Rangers equaliser didn't stop us, we ran straight up park and scored.

So Austin can shove his historical pish up his arse. Yes, we have been shit at Ibrox more times than not but that's doesn't mean the players/management get to treat it as a free pass. Not only do the fans know we are soft as shit, the players clearly do if the interim manager is coming out with pish like this. 

I wish I was at the apathetic stage as reading his comments not doing my health any favours.

For all the criticism that's been aimed at Levein, I can't help feeling that one of his main mistakes over the last couple of years has been putting his faith in others - not least McPhee. He clearly talks a very good game and you get the impression that Ann Budge and Levein think the guy is some sort of genius (as they did with Cathro). Performances like today would suggest otherwise. 

37 minutes ago, rick witter said:

He is absolutely hopeless and has been a main stay over the shite we have watched for 3 years!! GTF

This

Francis Albert

Can anyone describe anything positive Mcphee has achieved? Development of young players if that is part of his role. Tactical exploitation of opposition weaknesses? Or our strengths?

Yet still.some for reasons unexplained want him to.continue whatever it is he is doing.

1 hour ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Aye and leaving both full backs 2v1. The guys absolutely clueless. 

Despite playing a back 5!!!

1 minute ago, Francis Albert said:

Can anyone describe anything positive Mcphee has achieved? Development of young players if that is part of his role. Tactical exploitation of opposition weaknesses? Or our strengths?

Yet still.some for reasons unexplained want him to.continue whatever it is he is doing.

Well he’s dropped young Andy Irving for Bozanic... oh sorry, you meant positives... sorry can’t help!!

Francis Albert
5 minutes ago, steve123 said:

Just read his interview, the way he is talking seems like he expects to be in charge for Livingston !!

Not to be fair an unreasonable expectation given progress to.date on appointing a replacement for CL

3 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Zilch