• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

• vegas-voss

• McCrae

• Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Just now, Francis Albert said:

Not to be fair an unreasonable expectation given progress to.date on appointing a replacement for CL

No I agree just hoped this scandal was reaching an end point- his comments afterwards were probably worse than performance !!

Francis Albert
22 minutes ago, stirlo said:

For all the criticism that's been aimed at Levein, I can't help feeling that one of his main mistakes over the last couple of years has been putting his faith in others - not least McPhee. He clearly talks a very good game and you get the impression that Ann Budge and Levein think the guy is some sort of genius (as they did with Cathro). Performances like today would suggest otherwise. 

I think his faith n Carhro.and McPhee is one of the reasons he deserves all the criticism he has got. In.fact possibly the main reason.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
15 minutes ago, Papa said:

"I think that so far the players and staff have been fantastic," said MacPhee. 😢

Like an automated freak

29 minutes ago, Papa said:

"I think that so far the players and staff have been fantastic," said MacPhee. 😢

It’s this kind of utter shit that confirms we have the wrong people in the club. Even if he wasn’t complicit in years of abject failure, to come out with something like that should lead to instant sacking.

Hard to see how we’re going to become a Europa League group stage participant if you think the players who’ve just lost 3-0 and 5-0 in consecutive matches have been “fantastic”, Austin.

He has to go simple as that. 

I don’t want to go too far down a mantra peddled by some on here, but we are becoming far too soft all round. 

Captain Canada

I've just read the match report and his comments are awful. The players are a disgrace and just because we haven't done well there for a long time, doesn't mean we should capitulate.  

He should have been highly critical because that's all they deserve at the moment. Sounds like he doesn't want to ruffle too many feathers as he could be staying on as SD. 

Austin MacPhee after today's game. 

"The uncertainty of the situation for everyone is something that needs managing very carefully," said MacPhee.

Don't make any snap decisions please Ann, give me more time.

"I think the longer it goes the more it can at times become an excuse, and it can also become a reality where maybe at times people aren't as focused on their performance alone as they should be."

The reason things are bad is cause I should be given the job full time.

"I think that so far the players and staff have been fantastic," said MacPhee, who has spoken of his desire to take the job on permanently.

Everyone backs me to get the job.

"What I would say is that in the next period of time Mrs Budge will make the right decision for the long-term future of the club.

Remember, no snappy decisions,  I've got a long term plan...

"Right now all I do is manage this on a day-to-day basis and try and be as honest with everyone as I can, and to try and get the team on the pitch that can pick up three points on Wednesday against Livingston."

The next game will be better, If not, definitely the next, and so on... 

Edited by jumpship

2 hours ago, steve123 said:

Just read his interview, the way he is talking seems like he expects to be in charge for Livingston !!

He can f....k off right now !!! Along with the rest of the losers   .....

Just absolutely pissed off with the whole lot of them right now!!!

budge, Levein, macphee, fox, Daly, Murray and the players!!

Wouldnt lose one bit sleep if they all ****ed off tomorrow.

2 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

Can anyone describe anything positive Mcphee has achieved? Development of young players if that is part of his role. Tactical exploitation of opposition weaknesses? Or our strengths?

Yet still.some for reasons unexplained want him to.continue whatever it is he is doing.

He does achieve a particularly glowing shine to his hair. No idea how he does that. Wonder what conditioner he uses.

This imposter needs removed immediately.  He has failed under Cathro, failed under Levein and failed as caretaker.

If we still don't have a manager put Gary Naysmith in instead as caretaker with Locke assistant.

9 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Just absolutely pissed off with the whole lot of them right now!!!

budge, Levein, macphee, fox, Daly, Murray and the players!!

Wouldnt lose one bit sleep if they all ****ed off tomorrow.

Understand this.

That the likes of John Murray, Jon Daly and Liam Fox are still here is unreal.

And that’s before we mention CL still being at Riccarton.

A complete mess.

45 minutes ago, jumpship said:

"The uncertainty of the situation for everyone is something that needs managing very carefully," said MacPhee.

"I think the longer it goes the more it can at times become an excuse, and it can also become a reality where maybe at times people aren't as focused on their performance alone as they should be."

"I think that so far the players and staff have been fantastic," said MacPhee, who has spoken of his desire to take the job on permanently.

"What I would say is that in the next period of time Mrs Budge will make the right decision for the long-term future of the club.

"Right now all I do is manage this on a day-to-day basis and try and be as honest with everyone as I can, and to try and get the team on the pitch that can pick up three points on Wednesday against Livingston."

He is sounding more and more like Cathro after every defeat.

14 minutes ago, frankblack said:

This imposter needs removed immediately.  He has failed under Cathro, failed under Levein and failed as caretaker.

If we still don't have a manager put Gary Naysmith in instead as caretaker with Locke assistant.

Andy Kirk would do better than what we have just now as a stop gap until we get a manager in.

1 hour ago, jumpship said:

What utter drivel.

He is clearly not good enough to manage hearts, but how you’ve managed to construe what he has said to that is just in your head.

29 minutes ago, saxondale said:

What utter drivel.

He is clearly not good enough to manage hearts, but how you’ve managed to construe what he has said to that is just in your head.

Of course it's in my head, cause if I knew what was in his, I'd be a world class football manager... 

1 hour ago, frankblack said:

Totally agree with this. No chance it will happen though!

So fed up I can’t even be bothered to go on Wednesday........

Pasquale for King
32 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

But, but...... Michael O’Neil rates him!

:sob:

Yet doesn’t want him at Stoke 😱🤷🏾‍♂️🤔🙈? Cathro at least got a job off his mentor.

Edited by Pasquale for King

Nelly Terraces
4 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

You really start to see why we’re a bunch of losers. Pricks like him involved.

This all day long.

Clueless, with a total loser mentality.

Dear Mrs Budge, if this clown is still at Tynecastle in any capacity by the time Santa arrives, you will be putting FoH in peril.  We can only take so much.

You would also be well advised to tell levein that you have changed your mind and pay him off.

You also need to be considering your own position.

The last 3 years or so have been diabolical.  The "football department" at first team level has been a miserable failure.  The only part which has been a success has been the part that levein and co have nothing to do with.

The women.

jack D and coke
15 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Dear Mrs Budge, if this clown is still at Tynecastle in any capacity by the time Santa arrives, you will be putting FoH in peril.  We can only take so much.

You would also be well advised to tell levein that you have changed your mind and pay him off.

You also need to be considering your own position.

The last 3 years or so have been diabolical.  The "football department" at first team level has been a miserable failure.  The only part which has been a success has been the part that levein and co have nothing to do with.

The women.

Keeping Levein mooching about has to rank up there with one of the most bizarre and ill advised decisions I’ve ever seen taken by anyone in charge of this club. 
Ive never really had a pop at her and believe she’s gotten away with so much more due to being female too but it’s as clear as the nose on your face she hasn’t a clue what to do now Levein has left us staring down a barrel with all his shit signings. She still has him hanging about the place like a bad smell it’s really starting to wind me up. 
MacPhee needs emptied ASAP also this situation we’re in is alarming. That team was clueless and gutless today. 
Avoiding relegation is the season aim now imo.
We’re honking all over the park, some properly brutal players in that squad. 

Governor Tarkin
6 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

He does achieve a particularly glowing shine to his hair. No idea how he does that. Wonder what conditioner he uses.

He washes his hair in the tears of PHM.

9 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

Can anyone describe anything positive Mcphee has achieved? Development of young players if that is part of his role. Tactical exploitation of opposition weaknesses? Or our strengths?

Yet still.some for reasons unexplained want him to.continue whatever it is he is doing.

We scored a free kick last year. 

"Hearts' delay in finding a successor to Craig Levein is having an adverse effect on the struggling team, says interim manager Austin MacPhee."

Funny that, all I see is a continuation of the two years of utter pish we have had to watch whilst McPhee has been in charge of training. 

McPhee out, talks a lot of bull, " the players and staff have been fantastic" 

yeah right! 

get him out Now, 

Would be happy with Andy Kirk to take over until this mess gets sorted

Dusk_Till_Dawn

“I’ll be judged on Wednesday and it’s must win.”

I’ll be honest, I judged you as a useless prick ages ago and this just adds to that reputation. 

1 minute ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

“I’ll be judged on Wednesday and it’s must win.”

I’ll be honest, I judged you as a useless prick ages ago and this just adds to that reputation. 

Well said

4 minutes ago, HMFC 86 said:

Get him and the other boot room stooges out the club now

This 

The whole first team management needs to go that includes Levein whatever His duties now include 

Really hope Stendel or whoever comes in hits ground running but what a mess the first has been left in.  

A year on from the 5-0 disaster against sane opponents and were in an even bigger mess. Budge has over seen it and and allowed the Craig Levein show to go on for too long , clueless management Has  got us where we are.  

Big month ahead. 

julienbrellier

worse team selection than Levein, not got a ****ing clue. Don't want him anywhere near the club. Get rid of the others too right away. Budge will be the last to go for obvious reasons but looking forward to a fresh start. Stendel should stabilise things

Well Austin, managers might not be judged in games at Ibrox but they certainly are at home to Livi and here's my verdict...

You're ****ing useless.

Goodbye.

I got in early tonight usually I get in 5 mins before KO and I couldn’t believe how half hearted the warm was , no player pushing themselves but more frustrating coaches standing talking to each other just watching this happen 

He stood there not doing much the whole game.

Compared to the Livi dugout where there were three of them all talking and shouting to the players and the players looked over and responded accordingly.

Captain America

Him and the 2 stooges next to him in the dug out need emptied tonight.

Get Locke, Naysmith and Kirk to take the team until Stendel saga concluded.