McPhee, you can get your coat too pal

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Allowayjambo1874
57 minutes ago, J80MBO said:

Not seen goals back on tv but to confirm mcphee was at fault for the 3 goals?

Yes he is culpable for everything that happens on the pitch.

we were getting destroyed down the left, I saw it, the other 1130 hearts fans saw it, Whelan and Berra saw it and MacPhee did nothing. 

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

• vegas-voss

• McCrae

• Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Allowayjambo1874
11 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

PEOPLE ON HERE WERE CALLING ON HIM TO GET THE GIG

PEOPLE ON HERE WANT HIM TO BE SPORTING DIRECTOR

It’s honestly frightening.

It’s absolutely incredible that the same people who were championing him for the SD role on Thursday are now posting on this thread for him to totally go.

If he was to get a miraculous draw at ibrox the same people would probably be demanding he gets the gig again. 

Honest to goodness, it’s like internet schizophrenia on here at times. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
2 minutes ago, Allowayjambo1874 said:

It’s absolutely incredible that the same people who were championing him for the SD role on Thursday are now posting on this thread for him to totally go.

If he was to get a miraculous draw at ibrox the same people would probably be demanding he gets the gig again. 

He should have been out of the running from the get go owing to him contributing **** all in three years as assistant.

But Ann loves finding work for failing employees.

Allowayjambo1874
4 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

He should have been out of the running from the get go owing to him contributing **** all in three years as assistant.

But Ann loves finding work for failing employees.

He talks a good game. Everyone pre match talking about his presser and how good it was. He definitely talks the talk but fails to walk the walk and the way some of the senior pros were acting suggests there’s not too much way in respect from them.

I keep hearing/reading how AB must be ruthless as she wouldn’t be a successful business woman if she hadn’t been. I’ve came to the conclusion the opposite is true, far too loyal and slow to react which equals weakness in a football sense. Cathro given a disastrous league cup campaign, Levein given a round of fixtures and now AM still there despite appalling performances (bar St Mirren).

Think there would have been a universal thumbs up if all first team coaches had been put on gardening leave and someone else had taken training but for all we know it’s same old. 

Fed up of the lack of leadership and decisive action (unless someone says a naughty word or rustles a sweetie wrapper loudly-in the home end).

Whole thing is a crock of shit.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
26 minutes ago, Allowayjambo1874 said:

He talks a good game. Everyone pre match talking about his presser and how good it was. He definitely talks the talk but fails to walk the walk and the way some of the senior pros were acting suggests there’s not too much way in respect from them.

I keep hearing/reading how AB must be ruthless as she wouldn’t be a successful business woman if she hadn’t been. I’ve came to the conclusion the opposite is true, far too loyal and slow to react which equals weakness in a football sense. Cathro given a disastrous league cup campaign, Levein given a round of fixtures and now AM still there despite appalling performances (bar St Mirren).

Think there would have been a universal thumbs up if all first team coaches had been put on gardening leave and someone else had taken training but for all we know it’s same old. 

Fed up of the lack of leadership and decisive action (unless someone says a naughty word or rustles a sweetie wrapper loudly-in the home end).

Whole thing is a crock of shit.

Perfectly put.

37 minutes ago, Allowayjambo1874 said:

Think the extreme reactions are down to the desperation of the situation - had pretty much nothing to latch on to for two+ years. Don’t feel people are looking for much, just a team with some identity and commitment to the cause. 

Yesterday was a farce. The preparation, the execution, the whole thing, a sorry mess. There can be no future for McPhee, Fox, Daly or Gallagher at Hearts any longer - this is no longer open to debate. 

If she needs more time to get a deal done (with Stendel or Robinson), suggest that she turns to Kirk and Naysmith for support in the interim - why on earth are we continuing with constants from the previous two awful regimes. My only hope was that yesterday’s abject performance was simply down to the players also feeling the same complete malaise for the situation as the fans. 

i THINK MCPHEE HAS ,THE SD JOB BUT CANNOT SAY.

i think the club is in talks with the man they want and if all goes well then both appointments will be announced next week.

Yesterday I said after the first goal that Hickey and Smith should be changed over putting a more experienced player up against Burke.

The Dikamona sub was a strange one as I thought that Halkett would be brought on to give him game time for next week, when Claire came on and was put at right back I could not believe it as he is never a full back [ he played all right by the way].

Only my oppinion.

1 hour ago, Allowayjambo1874 said:

Yes he is culpable for everything that happens on the pitch.

we were getting destroyed down the left, I saw it, the other 1130 hearts fans saw it, Whelan and Berra saw it and MacPhee did nothing. 

This.

I was sat on that side of the stand and the space given to Burke and O’Donnell was criminal.

Although Hickey was at fault, particularly for diving in on the third goal, White is the one that is getting away with murder.

The reason it was so easy for Killie to score the first was because they had a 2 v 1 and Hickey eventually had to go to the ball which created the overlap for Burke & neither he or Berra could get there to block the shot. I’d need to see the build up back to figure out exactly where White was but he was absolutely nowhere near O’Donnell who was his opposite number. 

For the 2nd goal, both of them were too far away from their men which allowed the same two players exchange passes and get the cross in. The 2 CH’s didn’t cover themselves in any glory for that goal either.

For the 3rd, Hickey’s attempted tackle was laughable but it was on the half way line and we still should have defended the break away, but Smith inexplicably backed off until Burke was about 8 yards out, allowing him to simply take a sidestep and give the goalie no chance with the shot. 

About 10 minutes after the third there was a moment where Killie’s LB had the ball and O’Donnell was creeping up the wing on the other side. There was acres of space and White was standing on the centre spot about 20 yards away from him, meaning that if Killie switched it, they’d be two on one against Hickey AGAIN. Fortunately they didn’t switch it, but I was absolutely screaming at him to get back into position and so were all the folk around me. It was abundantly clear that White still hadn’t learned his lesson.

The press and MacPhee seem to be blaming Hickey more than White, but he shares at least as much of the blame. I’m astonished at how bad a player with his experience can be. 

part_time_jambo
1 hour ago, Allowayjambo1874 said:

Michael O'Neill was spot on when he said he wouldn't get a fair chance in the managers role, although he meant the press, not the supporters. After St Mirren McPhee was the man according to many on here, then one defeat and he isn't. An outside manager would be given a lot more time and patience, even if he had exactly the same results and performances.

MarkDevriesScores4

He needs to go. The entire backroom need to go with Levein also. 

I’ve stayed away for nearly 2 months and I won’t be back until the board waken up and gut the entire coaching staff. 

a new manager with his own team from top to bottom. The staff in place have failed in their professions and need replaced.

14 minutes ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

He needs to go. The entire backroom need to go with Levein also. 

I’ve stayed away for nearly 2 months and I won’t be back until the board waken up and gut the entire coaching staff. 

a new manager with his own team from top to bottom. The staff in place have failed in their professions and need replaced.

Levein hand picked all of them.Hopefully a new manager will not want them. Billy Davies was right!

1 hour ago, whyskey said:

i THINK MCPHEE HAS ,THE SD JOB BUT CANNOT SAY.

i think the club is in talks with the man they want and if all goes well then both appointments will be announced next week.

Yesterday I said after the first goal that Hickey and Smith should be changed over putting a more experienced player up against Burke.

The Dikamona sub was a strange one as I thought that Halkett would be brought on to give him game time for next week, when Claire came on and was put at right back I could not believe it as he is never a full back [ he played all right by the way].

Only my oppinion.

:rofl: 

I cannot say :rofl: :rofl: 

annushorribilis III
2 hours ago, part_time_jambo said:

Michael O'Neill was spot on when he said he wouldn't get a fair chance in the managers role, although he meant the press, not the supporters. After St Mirren McPhee was the man according to many on here, then one defeat and he isn't. An outside manager would be given a lot more time and patience, even if he had exactly the same results and performances.

AM has been at the club for a long time and he doesn't appear to have had much of an impact in getting any improvement over the last 2 seasons.  He was deemed not suitable to even take temp charge when Cathro was sacked - and that was accepted/excused on here because of his role in NI. I'd say, judging him on his words as well as his deeds, he knows he's not getting the job. And rightly so. 

Any new manager is going to be under immediate pressure because the club is in a relegation dogfight. 

Fort Vallance

He might well have something to contribute. However we're in such a mess that we need to completely clear the decks. A new coach and SD will get a bit of leeway from the support because everyone realises it's not a quick fix. But if any of the current regime stay they will be tainted by what's gone before and when we don't start winning from day one they'll get ripped. For their own sake and ours they should just get out now.

This is all down to the leadership of Budge.She said early on the job wouldn't be going to anyone already at the club.She stands by and lets Mcphee spout pish about his chances for the job.He is delusional and should be told in no way is he in the running for it.In fact he and all the rest of the coaches should be away too.Another season wasted by the regime.She has done well with the business side however her abilities with the football side of it is well below expectations.Mcphee is a myth, and an imposter .

2 hours ago, Four faces said:

This is all down to the leadership of Budge.She said early on the job wouldn't be going to anyone already at the club.She stands by and lets Mcphee spout pish about his chances for the job.He is delusional and should be told in no way is he in the running for it.In fact he and all the rest of the coaches should be away too.Another season wasted by the regime.She has done well with the business side however her abilities with the football side of it is well below expectations.Mcphee is a myth, and an imposter .

Agreed. Another season down the shitter almost before it started. Although I dare say this time the twist in the tail might leave us yearning for the glory days of sixth-place finishes.

Monday morning Austin McPhee should have a 9am appointment with Ann Budge in her office. 

As McPhee enters her office Ann's PA lifts her phone and asks for a taxi to be outside in 10 mins.

McPhee leaves Hearts and calls a press conference and blames every reporter, pundit and their 

dogs. Cathro's record was nothing to do with me, Levein's record was nothing to do with me. Yes 

i coached the team, i trained the team and was part of the management structure that had Hearts

playing eye bleeding football. I believe i have been harshly treated by everyone and i know i'll be a 

success in a new job if given a chance.

Good Luck Austin you'll need it.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

We need a new manager, coaching staff and a clear out of the board, once fan ownership is complete. Remove all ties to the current staff, including most of the players.

Think the technical term for this is brutal, bye Austin and Anne time to speed up new manager appointment process please before it’s too late 

Rudi5kaceldream1ng
Just now, Space Pirate said:

If he's still in charge for the livi game i'm phoning the police. 

😂

The guy is a joke be coming out with more crap again no doubt.His recorder speaks for , aye it does its garbage and to think some where happy to have him after we beat St Mirren.The guy has been part of the problem since he has been here.

On 23/11/2019 at 21:42, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

PEOPLE ON HERE WERE CALLING ON HIM TO GET THE GIG

PEOPLE ON HERE WANT HIM TO BE SPORTING DIRECTOR

It’s honestly frightening.

It’s terrifying.

21 minutes ago, Jimw44 said:

He should have been binned eith levein.  All the coaching staff need removed asap.  

If you believe the rumours, that’s what’s stopping Stendel coming in.  

Been saying it for weeks. And getting pelters for it too. He's a chatter, good with words and making himself sound intelligent. Some people actually buy it too. I hope Ann can see through this snake-oil selling imposter.

Results/recruitment/tactics/workrate have all become steadily worse since he was involved with the first team. 

He needs emptied with the rest of them. 

Backroom team full of losers breeds losers on the pitch. 

GTF macphee. 

1 minute ago, communist said:

Been saying it for weeks. And getting pelters for it too. He's a chatter, good with words and making himself sound intelligent. Some people actually buy it too. I hope Ann can see through this snake-oil selling imposter.

Results/recruitment/tactics/workrate have all become steadily worse since he was involved with the first team. 

GTF macphee. 

Amen.  Hopefully gone by Monday lunchtime, along with Daly & Fox.

1 minute ago, Yoda said:

Amen.  Hopefully gone by Monday lunchtime, along with Daly & Fox.

Just a side note on that. Fox is greatly thought of by the players. Wouldn’t lose any sleep if he was binned but apparently one of the only good things at Hearts right now.

10 minutes ago, communist said:

GTF macphee. 

Everyone can gtf !!!

We are heading into a busy schedule then winter break if we don’t act now and appoint a new management team we could be in a precarious position which could be to late from which we may not recover 

2 minutes ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

Can’t believe we conducted interviews for a manager and told them they had to install this clown as their assistant.

Highly embarrassing if this is true. 

Ann isn't doing herself any favours with this debacle. 

Diadora Van Basten
1 minute ago, communist said:

Highly embarrassing if this is true. 

Ann isn't doing herself any favours with this debacle. 

This was before we installed Levein as manager.

47 minutes ago, communist said:

GTF macphee. 

Been saying for months he was a huge part of how shite we are.The guy was responsible for tactically analysis on opponent's , freekick routines and God knows what else.He has an ego far too big for what he is as well I mean how much does he talk himself up " my record in management speaks for itself " 

The guy is a prick as well he basically threw his old boss under the bus with his I didn't bring him in the crap I only brought the good players in comments after the St Mirren game and folk fell for it.

Edited by vegas-voss