Thank you Craig Levein

tartofmidlothian

Gordon Ramsay
6 hours ago, Maroonblood22 said:

I've actually got to the point that I can't even say or hear the man's name without feeling utter rage at the state he has left us in.

Even though he's been removed from the Manager / DOF positions, we continue to see the damage that his tenure has done to our club. This squad that he has left us with is a shambles, the player turnover, money wasted on absolute dug shite, shree year deals handed out like confetti, the boot room pals setup, the stubbornness to change is tactics or step down when he should have.

The squad needs absolutely ripped up and started AGAIN unless Stendel / ANother can work miracles with them. Just watching that game last night you can't help but continue to blame him for this ****ing mess. It's not sensationalist before the LDL wade in, it's the reality of where we are because of one man and the power he held at our club. ****ing brutal.

Agree with every single word. 

The fact he's apparently still swanning around showing our prospective new manager the ropes is so utterly ridiculous I can barely comprehend it. 

He's like dug shit that is ingrained on an old pair of Cica's I wore to primary school. 

Edited by Gordon Ramsay

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• It should have been ten

• Thomaso

• The Real Maroonblood

• Bridge of Djoum

17 hours ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

At least the failure is here to give tidbits of advice, until the summer. Great work, Budge.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

I have no hatred toward the man but he has done one f***** of a number on us the players he had left behind are not good enough and this is going to be no quick fix it’s going to take time to properly rectify the wrongs that have happened but we need to give the new man time and our backing and am sure he will get it spot on 

Edited by Kyle1874

9 minutes ago, Kyle1874 said:

I have no hatred toward the man but he has done one f***** of a number on us the players he had left behind are not good enough and this is going to be no quick fix it’s going to take time to properly rectify the wrongs that have happened but we need to give the new man time and our backing and am sure he will get it spot on 

I live in hope that it's not the players who are shit but the coaching and that the new management team will get them to play to their full potential.

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/12/2019 at 00:54, graygo said:

I live in hope that it's not the players who are shit but the coaching and that the new management team will get them to play to their full potential.

Keep hoping!

Levein needs to be completely nuked out Hearts. Until that happens there going to be a stench lingering around any new management set up that’s  rebuilding the club.

Budge however has demonstrated she is far too close to him and too part of the problem.

Just now, graygo said:

Did you expect a complete turnaround in. what is it 3 days?

No. I don’t expect a turnaround at all with the majority of these players. You were the one hoping they weren’t shite. You’ll need to keep hoping that as the reality proves otherwise.

Levein was handed every managers fantasy situation ... a blank canvas, full and continued support from the board, a position on that board, a club with stature and passionate fans, a transfer budget, a football academy (that he was allowed to build from scratch).

He chose Neilson, Cathro, Daly, Fox, McPhee ... and two of the worst players I’ve ever seen in maroon (and I started going in 85) Sean Clare and Steven McClean.

He has left a trail of destruction in his wake. Thank God he’s gone! He has gone, hasn’t he?

48 minutes ago, Jodami said:

Assembled that team and now doesn't even have to suffer watching them in order to pick up his money. 

This is what Sickens me about the whole thing. That parasite still picking up a wage whilst he is 100 percent the root cause.. Can't wait till Budge is paid back then folk like him can be moved on. 

Jean Louis Valois

Was he at the game today? He shouldn't be allowed in the stadium. He's an absolute disgrace to our football club.

5 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Unbelievable that’s he’s left the “football Department” in this state and is still at the club..

Even more unbelievable is that some supporters don't see anything wrong with that.

6 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Even more unbelievable is that some supporters don't see anything wrong with that.

I don't think there are many left who think like that though, Gambo, to be honest.

Trapper John McIntyre

The fact that the architects of our present troubles are still hanging around the club only rubs salt in our wounds.

Both Levein and McPhee should be nowhere near us now and I just wonder how long Stendel will put up with them. They are both abject failures and need to gtf rapidly.

Today was utterly abysmal and god knows what Stendel must be thinking.

Edited by Trapper John McIntyre

We've gone backwards at a faster rate than anyone could ever have Imagined. You can't polish a turd, and Levein has left us with one huge big turd.

Just now, innerjambo said:

We've gone backwards at a faster rate than anyone could ever have Imagined. You can't polish a turd, and Levein has left us with one huge big turd.

I love a big jobby usually but not this one. 

2 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

I love a big jobby usually but not this one. 

I have a large whisky in my hand, and boy do I need it after that performance.

15 minutes ago, old school tie said:

Til Death Do Us Part.

article-2626595-1DC619A900000578-766_636

God, I thought it was Richard and Judy for a minute....   :)

I hope to god budge is gonna le stendal splash some cash in january to try amd  fix this mess hes left. Frankly the players hes brought in are just hopeless. 

Anothers massive clearout is required sadly. 

48 minutes ago, Boris5115 said:

This is what Sickens me about the whole thing. That parasite still picking up a wage whilst he is 100 percent the root cause.. Can't wait till Budge is paid back then folk like him can be moved on. 

You do know that those 2 things are due to happen at the same time don't you?

1 minute ago, graygo said:

You do know that those 2 things are due to happen at the same time don't you?

Aye too long away for my liking. He should be nowhere near the club now. Never mind letting his contact run it's course. 

56 minutes ago, Gambo said:

The same ones who will not blame him if we get relegated. Maybe we are missing something, is it the fans who want him out of the club completely who are the idiots. 

2 hours ago, Regular John said:

Levein needs to be completely nuked out Hearts. Until that happens there going to be a stench lingering around any new management set up that’s  rebuilding the club.

Budge however has demonstrated she is far too close to him and too part of the problem.

This. 

Absolute nonsense he’s on the payroll, rewarded for failure!  

34 minutes ago, Bainy said:

I hope to god budge is gonna le stendal splash some cash in january to try amd  fix this mess hes left. Frankly the players hes brought in are just hopeless. 

Anothers massive clearout is required sadly. 

I don’t think she currently thinks she will or wants to. As in one out one in. But I think she will realise that we are in serious trouble of relegation and an emergency spend might be required to stave off the disaster that is enfolding before our eyes. 

Jambof3tornado
1 hour ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Monumental mismanagement of epic proportions. 

This. 5 year plans etc etc.

Nobody should wield so much power at our club every again. The damage caused could take years to fix.

husref musemic

(ignoring CL) i'm hugely worried that the geniuses that found this lot are still here drawing up the next shortlist of "talent'

Is it John Murray who's head of this brains trust ? get that whole lot out the door.

1 hour ago, innerjambo said:

I’m honestly not looking for an argument but we’ve been utter shit for 14 months. It’s not as if we’ve suddenly regressed at a rapid rate. The warnings were there for all to see and excuses were made. The 2nd half of last season we were showing relegation form, no changes and excuses galore.  We got beat 5-0 of Livi, no changes. We struggled to beat lower league opposition in the LC, no changes, plenty excuses.

The signs were there, we done nothing except throw embarrassing excuses around and now we’re Donald Ducked. 

17 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I’m honestly not looking for an argument but we’ve been utter shit for 14 months. It’s not as if we’ve suddenly regressed at a rapid rate. The warnings were there for all to see and excuses were made. The 2nd half of last season we were showing relegation form, no changes and excuses galore.  We got beat 5-0 of Livi, no changes. We struggled to beat lower league opposition in the LC, no changes, plenty excuses.

The signs were there, we done nothing except throw embarrassing excuses around and now we’re Donald Ducked. 

I'm totally with you on this, ever since that semi final, we have been on a steady decline, injuries or no injuries. It's been a total disaster, and what really pisses me off is that Levein has signed all these 1st division players, and now we're lumbered with them.

48 minutes ago, husref musemic said:

(ignoring CL) i'm hugely worried that the geniuses that found this lot are still here drawing up the next shortlist of "talent'

Is it John Murray who's head of this brains trust ? get that whole lot out the door.

This.....and do it pronto!!!

4 minutes ago, innerjambo said:

I'm totally with you on this, ever since that semi final, we have been on a steady decline, injuries or no injuries. It's been a total disaster, and what really pisses me off is that Levein has signed all these 1st division players, and now we're lumbered with them.

He should never ever have  been given the cash to spend (on wages) this summer. Anybody who doubts this should have a look at the 19 signings he made last season. Those exempting Ann from blame should consider just how much of the fans cash has been squandered on shite.

Edited by GinRummy

Just now, Leveins Battalion said:

No one is hurting as much as Craig Levein 🤢

I don't like you but you have some good points. 

1 hour ago, jake said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45593969

🤣

Thank you Craig

🤣😃🙂🤪😐😩😳😣

Reading that article has left me shaking my head in disbelief.  There are only two explanations; either Levein grossly over-estimated Clare's talent, or Clare has been ruined by Levein's management..

Just now, Maple Leaf said:

Reading that article has left me shaking my head in disbelief.  There are only two explanations; either Levein grossly over-estimated Clare's talent, or Clare has been ruined by Levein's management..

Dumbfounding. 

2 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

Maybe both 👍

9 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

The former .

I think the shop we have paid money to for a few of our players had very big windows.

Arthur Morgan
14 minutes ago, Tenor said:

"The 22-year-old had been offered a new deal by the Championship club, but also had interest from Premier League sides."

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm assuming the Welsh Premier League? 

• davemclaren locked this topic