Daniel Stendel

Martin_T

8 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

I'm sure he doesn't read what's on here. Doubt we will hurt his feelings 

...so it's all right then? Many of his family/friends do. Social media is a win win for all our keyboard warriors, those who think they know best! Of course the opposite is true.

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• soonbe110

• GinRummy

• Agentjambo

• davemclaren

10 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

I'm sure he doesn't read what's on here. Doubt we will hurt his feelings 

I know for a fact some family members do. 

Ainsley Harriott
6 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

So that makes it all right? 

Is there a set if written  rules about who we can or cant have a pop at? See plenty of players getting rinsed on lots of other threads. 

Coburg Hearts
1 minute ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Is there a set if written  rules about who we can or cant have a pop at? See plenty of players getting rinsed on lots of other threads. 

So you think it's ok to abuse people online? Says a lot about you.

Ainsley Harriott
1 minute ago, Coburg Hearts said:

So you think it's ok to abuse people online? Says a lot about you.

Can you quote where I have abused anyone?

6 hours ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

We also finished second and won 2 cups under vlad. Let's see what Ann's regain leaves us with.

What's that got to do with getting the club? Was Vlad an ST holder before taking over?

4 hours ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

put all the hate away

put all the politics away 

put all the vitriol away

This guy is worth waiting for and I think he is going to become a total Gorgie Hearts legend.

He is also CLEARLY the sort of the guy that will absolutely fall in love with us.

There something about Hearts in general that a lot of foreign players seem to fall in love with. 

However, he's also coming from a background where strong relationships with the fans is a big thing. The German football culture, with fan ownership almost 100% across the clubs, kind of makes it a neccesity to build bonds with supporters.

I wouldn't be surprised if the fact that the FoH, the fans, us, you, me, all got off our asses and saved the club, to have and love and nurture for the rest of time, was a big selling point for him. I'll put money on it that he'll join the FoH. Although, to be honest, I'd expect every single player and member of the coaching team to be members. 

Edited by Normthebarman

Ok, so according to club staff I have spoken with, they have a meeting arranged early next week with the new club manager - still not been confirmed to them who it is, but if not Stendel, it would seem that a decision has been made and someone will be appointed next week.

2 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

Yes but it was money he spent that we didn’t have. And neither did he as it turned out. 

Don't dispute that, however I was replying to a post that was talking about the level of debt when he came and the level of debt when he left and nothing else.

Rudi5kaceldream1ng

I’ve got to say some posters on this forum recently have been absolutely disgraceful. 

All this slating Naismith as a troublemaker and divisive bullshit...🤦🏻‍♂️ Absolutely infested with vermin this place is. It’s no longer a hearts forum- it’s a hibs fan site.

I think Stendel has a good track record, let’s hope he can replicate his previous success and let’s get back to positivity because hearts as a club right now have all the potential in the world, everything is stable and all the positive foundations have been laid for the future. 

Eddie The Eagle
2 hours ago, GinRummy said:

It’s been a while Eddie, looking to boost your itk rep back up?

Just sharing info 😁

Eddie The Eagle
2 hours ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Yaassssssssssssssss!!!

When the eagle speaks, it’s happening 👍

My darling wife would say different lol

The Scunthorpe fan is listening to the Sunderland game on BBC Radio Newcastle and posting about the ex-Barnsley manager on the Hearts forum is it?

18 minutes ago, DC_92 said:

The Scunthorpe fan is listening to the Sunderland game on BBC Radio Newcastle and posting about the ex-Barnsley manager on the Hearts forum is it?

Been talked about on hesgoal hence why I took time to post on here

7 minutes ago, Scunny 123 said:

Has it aye? Good stream the gillingham sunderland one is it?

2 hours ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Can you quote where I have abused anyone?

What's your opinion of Stendel as a manager?  (That's who the thread is about},

37 minutes ago, Scunny 123 said:

Why do you care anyway

45 minutes ago, Scunny 123 said:

Honest question here Scunny you a betting man? 

24 minutes ago, SteauaNeedarest said:

Stop slavering shite, absolutely nothing about this anywhere. Not one single tweet about this. 

Exactly it would be everywhere if true. 

why are mods not getting rid of this guy

1 hour ago, DC_92 said:

seems legit. 🙄

The Real Maroonblood
3 hours ago, Henrysmithstaxi said:

Stendel’s not signing because he’s scared of Scousers, since Joey Barton stuck the nut on him.

He’s seeking assurances that Gerrard won’t do the same.

Is that right?

Stendel has no chance playing high pressing fast attacking football with our squad. He’s on a hiding to nothing before he even starts. I hope I’m wrong but he needs all the luck he can get unless he changes his mind now. 

What days do the players normally train? I know it’s unusual for any announcement on a weekend but would be nice if Stendel and his team were announced tomorrow and they were able to have the fullest week of training before next Saturday.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
1 minute ago, Sow Easy said:

No idea who Anthony Brown is but "imminently" sounds like tonight to me. Shan use of the word if he means next week.

Just now, BackOfTheNet said:

What days do the players normally train? I know it’s unusual for any announcement on a weekend but would be nice if Stendel and his team were announced tomorrow and they were able to have the fullest week of training before next Saturday.

1 minute ago, Sow Easy said:

Even better!

1 minute ago, BackOfTheNet said:

I’d imagine they’re in tomorrow for a recovery session?

Just now, Juanjo said:

I’d imagine they’re in tomorrow for a recovery session?

Would be a perfect time for a new management team to meet the players and staff I would say.

41 minutes ago, The Merse said:

Genuinely struggling to understand why he would want to join us. Mammoth task.

He would Genuinely be better sitting tight😂 , I mean I want him in but **** me he’s got a hell of a job on his hands with the dross we have available. 

1 minute ago, bigsuperslim1874 said:

Who is this dude?

Writes for the Edinburgh Evening News. 

8 minutes ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

No idea who Anthony Brown is but "imminently" sounds like tonight to me. Shan use of the word if he means next week.

Evening News journo

• davemclaren locked this topic