*** Heart of Midlothian v Rangers (League Cup Semi Final) Official Match Thread ***

kila

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• pettigrewsstylist

• Bazzas right boot

• Morgan

Just now, dustybin said:

How many times does Aidey White pass the ball forward, I'll tell you hardly ever. 

He is in good company in that team 

Just now, Coco said:

Wighton and Meshino have been desperately poor too

Wightons probably done more than Meshino tbf but Wightons not played in yonks, so aye I’d take Wighton off.

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Injuries have hurt us as well. 

The "have a go" crowd are ridiculous. 

However, we have been beyond bad. 

We haven’t laid a glove on them. 

Starting Uche on the bench in favour of Maclean or Wighton is nonesense. 

To me injuries have been the key to the league form all along and nothing can change till that changes no matter who is picking the team.

The extra edge the budget advantage gives over most has been on the treatment table and that means Hearts are simply in the pack till it returns.

And even then against the OF it would still be an almighty uneven struggle because the budget advantage they have is so overwhelming.

Being 1-0 down at halftime against a side like this given their superiority means Hearts are currently still in it.

pettigrewsstylist

I all honesty i reckn the Fab4 have "coached" so much negativity into that squad thats its incapable of creativity without wholesale managerial change. 

We also have players who care nothing for the club.

1 minute ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

He’s been here since Cathro and does not deserve even the caretaker role as an audition for manager - should be gone with Levein. 

Clubs seldom sack assistant's when they sack the main man. Why should we be any different? It's not looked good but who'd have thought we'd get yet another hamstring injury, this time to our best midfielder?

kingantti1874
Just now, pettigrewsstylist said:

I all honesty i reckn the Fab4 have "coached" so much negativity into that squad thats its incapable of creativity without wholesale managerial change. 

We also have players who care nothing for the club.

Agree

pettigrewsstylist
1 minute ago, JFK-1 said:

To me injuries have been the key to the league form all along and nothing can change till that changes no matter who is picking the team.

The extra edge the budget advantage gives over most has been on the treatment table and that means Hearts are simply in the pack till it returns.

And even then against the OF it would still be an almighty uneven struggle because the budget advantage they have is so overwhelming.

Being 1-0 down at halftime against a side like this given their superiority means Hearts are currently still in it.

Only if you didnt see 1st half. 

Just now, pettigrewsstylist said:

So far there has been grit,determination, fight and an unwillingness to lose....

Unfortunately,that has just been the fighting in the stand and not from the team

Bazzas right boot
7 minutes ago, dustybin said:

Not just a new manager we're needing, it's a completely new squad of players, even Berra, bin the lot apart from Hickey and Naisy. 

Harsh. 

Souttar, Halkett Washingston, Haring, Mulraney out. 

Naismith, Walker just back. 

Meshino in / out of the side. 

Whelan went off. 

Wightons first start in ages. 

Injuries have ****ed us for consistency and for general quality. 

Our squad players aren't good enough to carry us for a quarter of a season. 

That won't change with the manager. 

That's us ****ed now. 

Edited by Smith's right boot
Missed Mulraney

HamishMcGonagall
1 minute ago, dustybin said:

How many times does Aidey White pass the ball forward, I'll tell you hardly ever. 

There was a point near the end of the first half where he had it near the halfway line n McPhee was clearly  telling him to play it all the way back to Berra.

Regardless, White is hopeless though!

Unless we go for a big name manager and he is given cash to spend and we bin this crap squad then we'll go nowhere! 

It should have been ten
3 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Absolutely this!

Just now, bobskeldon said:

Sean Clare at fault!!!!

Bozanic defending like a 5 or 6 year old, turning his back on the ball in the box ffs !! Get him to ****

cardboardcutout

Meshino looks like a wee laddie which is exactly what he is but without the pace to compensate. We must be the only club who gets players from major clubs and they’re bang average in our standard! CLARE is an imposter and as soft as Shyte

Just now, Nookie Bear said:

4-6 weeks to find a new Head Coach?

4-6 days Budge, or you can **** off as well. 

That's harsh. Better to take our time and wait until the end of the season if it means getting the right appointment.

Utter shite. 

Levein has left us in a mess all over the park. 

That goalkeeper is utter stinking. Worrying he's our number one. 

Sad sorry state of shite affairs we are in at the moment. More folk should be getting emptied for this shambles.