• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Bazzas right boot

• Hearts007

• Francis Albert

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Hot since 86 said:

You’re either Hibs or more arrogant than the tossers in charge - you actually can’t quite bring yourself to admit you’ve been wrong about Levein and Budge can you?

“Even with the injuries we’re maybe actually getting worse”

maybe?!? Hahaha ****ing hell sunshine

Iiiinjuuureeeez

I wanted him gone after motherwell. 

Said so on here, several times. 

So you can stand down and argue with someone else, sunshine. ☀️

He should man up and walk away tonight.  He has to leave the club completly.    Its gone too far now, budge has to go once we have the shares transferred.

Just now, Natural Orders said:

Make sure you don’t go to the semi too 

I'm not. Made that decision weeks ago. 

Piss off Levein you imposter , wage thief and arrogant loser. Your not welcome to even walk through the door anymore. Get lost and don’t come back.

Im now thinking about Stalling my FOH contribution if that idiot who runs our club does not sack you.

just piss off

Edited by 1971fozzy

Bazzas right boot
Just now, maroonlegions said:

Raging.. We are going to get  horsed on Sunday. 

If they score early, I fear for us. 

13 minutes ago, Longshanks said:

Injuries.

We have a poor record in Perth so it's not that bad a result really.

That's the two excuses you can expect to read from the desperados on here.

And they will come out with that and who knows other drivel as well.

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

You’re a strange chap.

Francis Albert
Just now, Dazzle said:

Reminds me of the John McGlynn days.

They weren't so bad. Did we ever go 90 minutes with just one (weak) shot on targert?

Just now, Smith's right boot said:

Would have been natural and made sense. 

All about what next. 

I would suspect that any new man coming in will lift the lid on things behind the scenes being a shambles, as most expect is the case. The problem is, we need a really quick and short term fix or we are staring at relegation. Who can come in quick and fix it, no idea. It’s gonna have to be someone from our past id imagine, someone who knows the club and can hit the ground running and carry some favour with the fans. Long term, I’d be looking at someone like Robinson at Motherwell. 

I can’t see any of that happening. 

1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

I am thinking Dairy Milk and a bottle of Red.

And a nice little card signed 'genuine Hearts fans still believe in you Queen' 

Just now, 1971fozzy said:

Piss off Levein you imposter , wage thief and arrogant loser. Your not welcome to even walk through the door anymore. Get lost and don’t come back.

Im now thinking about Stalling my FOH contribution if that idiot who really no our club does not sack you.

just piss off

Have always been against canceling pledge but think this might be the only way to get Budge to start caring what the fans think. 

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Sure.

been here before
6 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

We have zero attacking intent or ability. 

1 shot on goal in 90 minutes despite having 57% of the game.

That is brutal.

To quote Bill Paxton ('off of' Aliens) - "Game over man....it's just game over man...."

I think fair to say that a clean sheet v St J was the bare minimum. A 0-0 draw.

injuries aside, any Hearts should put away a St J side who are struggling.

feel for Craig as injuries have absolutely scuppered his plan for this season - what could've been.....

but we need someone to deal with our current injury crisis - it's not Levein so has to be someone else. 

cardboardcutout

Ann is an astute business woman but she’s misjudged this situation badly! It’s seriously harming hearts to let this continue!!

Time to stop our FOH contributions till he’s gone. Never thought I’d say that, but Budge is only interested in making money. What’s the point in putting money in for that clown to waste. A significant drop short term wouldn’t hurt the club, but would make a point. Budge clearly isn’t going to do anything until it impacts the club financially. 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, busby1985 said:

I would suspect that any new man coming in will lift the lid on things behind the scenes being a shambles, as most expect is the case. The problem is, we need a really quick and short term fix or we are staring at relegation. Who can come in quick and fix it, no idea. It’s gonna have to be someone from our past id imagine, someone who knows the club and can hit the ground running and carry some favour with the fans. Long term, I’d be looking at someone like Robinson at Motherwell. 

I can’t see any of that happening. 

It's a pickle. 

Sacking CL seems like it has to happen, but the next stage is the important part. 

I don't buy the relegation stuff, with more players back I believe we'll climb the table but atm we are getting worse and the league table is what it is, our form is what it is. 

He has to go. 

12 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

Lay off Ann Budge. This is down to levein

he'll be gone soon

Why?

She is in overall charge. She is CL's boss.

The core business of the club - first team football has been massively underperforming for over a year now.

She has chosen to back CL and we now end up joint bottom.There is no sign of this improving in the next few months. Yes players coming back but will take time to get up to speed, so this wont change anytime soon.

She has made a massive mistake ,and the buck stops with her.

She was happy to accept all the plaudits, when things were good, but honestly she needs to get the blinkers off fast, or she might end up being viewed in the same way as CL.

I am all for loyalty, but this is way beyond.

1 minute ago, Jim Panzee said:

To quote Bill Paxton ('off of' Aliens) - "Game over man....it's just game over man...."

I think fair to say that a clean sheet v St J was the bare minimum. A 0-0 draw.

injuries aside, any Hearts should put away a St J side who are struggling.

feel for Craig as injuries have absolutely scuppered his plan for this season - what could've been.....

but we need someone to deal with our current injury crisis - it's not Levein so has to be someone else. 

Yes, our three year injury crisis is quite unprecedented....

1 minute ago, flem said:

Have always been against canceling pledge but think this might be the only way to get Budge to start caring what the fans think. 

Mine is being cancelled tonight. I have never been so angry. Once Levein has gone I will make up the difference.......

Budge has to listen to the Fans!!

1 minute ago, upgotheheads said:

Hey Guys, a bit of perspective here, we're only10 points off 4th, and only 1 off 9th. We're still in this league.

But seriously. That's the first round of fixtures. He'll be gone soon. I'm backing Robbo as our next manager.

2 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

What a bloody mess.

No fight. No desire. Really regretting getting a ticket for Sunday now.

regretting getting mine too now

Just now, Vlad Magic said:

I expect and welcome an announcement from Ann in the morning.

Kind of think the same. This might be it. 

1 minute ago, Jodami said:

If he's holding out for a payout we should hire a hitman

Too much

Edited by Hearts007

That was brutal, no passion, no tactics, very annoying to watch.  Levein just doesn't have it and needs to put his hands up and admit it's too big a job for him.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Francis Albert said:

Score early or not ...

Dunno, watched rangers a few time, really good when in front but they get a bit edgy when bogged down. 

That team ot tonight tho isn't beating them. 

We can't score and we create very little. 

2 minutes ago, Koolkeith said:

Time to stop our FOH contributions till he’s gone. Never thought I’d say that, but Budge is only interested in making money. What’s the point in putting money in for that clown to waste. A significant drop short term wouldn’t hurt the club, but would make a point. Budge clearly isn’t going to do anything until it impacts the club financially. 

No.

Just now, gowestjambo said:

Mine is being cancelled tonight. I have never been so angry. Once Levein has gone I will make up the difference.......

Budge has to listen to the Fans!!

I’m thinking the same. If he goes I’ll make up the difference and start up again.

enoughs enough. Guys an imposter

Francis Albert
Just now, cardboardcutout said:

Ann is an astute business woman but she’s misjudged this situation badly! It’s seriously harming hearts to let this continue!!

The first and second  half of the first sentence are contradictory. Thousands of fans who are not astute business men or women spotted her misjudgement months ago.

If Levein is still in post tomorrow she will still not have recognised her misjudgement.