***St Johnstone v Heart of Midlothian official match day thread***

Tenor

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Jodami said:

If he's holding out for a payout we should hire a hitman. 

Any hit men should be played up front. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Bazzas right boot

• Hearts007

• Francis Albert

annushorribilis III
2 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

I would suspect that any new man coming in will lift the lid on things behind the scenes being a shambles, as most expect is the case. The problem is, we need a really quick and short term fix or we are staring at relegation. Who can come in quick and fix it, no idea. It’s gonna have to be someone from our past id imagine, someone who knows the club and can hit the ground running and carry some favour with the fans. Long term, I’d be looking at someone like Robinson at Motherwell. 

I can’t see any of that happening. 

The "squad" is non existent and we're utterly dependant on Walker & Naismith getting back to full fitness ASAP and avoiding further injury for the rest of the season - that's some ask. That's how shit the playing squad is. That's how dire the situation is. 

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
3 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

I expect and welcome an announcement from Ann in the morning.

:wow:

You know it's bad when Vlad Magic goes against the club's party line. 

Seen sense eventually. 👍

Edited by Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Tuned into the stream in time to see Berra’s own goal. Wish I hadn’t. Hearts teams of old would have put up a fight. Not this feckless shower. Couldn’t pass couldn’t tackle couldn’t shoot. Utter rubbish every man jack of them. Fear for where we are going. Don’t expect a sacking before the semi but after the inevitable defeat he must go. Anyone want a ticket for a Sunday?

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

Players look like they don’t care anymore. Our injuries, and we have had terrible luck, might have excused not firing on all cylinders and pushing for top 4. But joint bottom, one win after first round of fixtures, struggling to create chances never mind actually scoring goals, against the likes of st Johnstone, st Mirren, Ross county, Livingston... we need to make a change and fast. 

Bazzas right boot
Just now, Famous 1874 said:

Anyone defending Ann Budge and Craig Levein now?

No one is defending CL now. 

You're not so subtle attempts to get folk on board to hate Budge are pointless.

Got to the point where I don’t care anymore. I hate I’ve reached that stage but Budge/Levein have made me not care about results anymore, horrendous 

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Any hit men should be played up front. 

We dont sign hitmen, we sign battering rams and marathon runners who have no clue where the net is.

4 minutes ago, Koolkeith said:

Time to stop our FOH contributions till he’s gone. Never thought I’d say that, but Budge is only interested in making money. What’s the point in putting money in for that clown to waste. A significant drop short term wouldn’t hurt the club, but would make a point. Budge clearly isn’t going to do anything until it impacts the club financially. 

And boycott semi final 

Surely he needs to do the decent thing and resign. I know that most of our best players have been injured, but he still has decent players at his disposal. Telling that he has a worse record than Cathro

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

Sure.

I did👍

It's on record, on here. 

Just now, Sid said:

1-0 down. Creating nothing, Meshino comes on at 80 minutes. Absolutely no excuse from a managerial perspective of leaving it so late. 

Hoping to scrape a draw

Entire management team needs emptied.   New 

man in.  Players get a clean slate and get the chance to show what they're made of.   This needs to happen tomorrow.   Enough is enough. 

Francis Albert
3 minutes ago, gowestjambo said:

Mine is being cancelled tonight. I have never been so angry. Once Levein has gone I will make up the difference.......

Budge has to listen to the Fans!!

Understand the sentiment but that just prolongs Ann's control of the club.

1 minute ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

:wow:

You know it's bad when Vlad Magic goes against the club'so party line. 

Seen sense eventually. :thumbsup:

What drugs are you on?

Ive said many times previous he should be replaced but the management and timing of it should be handled correctly?

1 minute ago, Steve_Jersey_HMFC said:

Players look like they don’t care anymore. Our injuries, and we have had terrible luck, might have excused not firing on all cylinders and pushing for top 4. But joint bottom, one win after first round of fixtures, struggling to create chances never mind actually scoring goals, against the likes of st Johnstone, st Mirren, Ross county, Livingston... we need to make a change and fast. 

They probably don’t care

i bet they are all on their phones checking the results of the game in England now too 

7 minutes ago, Longshanks said:

And a nice little card signed 'genuine Hearts fans still believe in you Queen' 

It is now clearly at the stage that anyone supporting these two ARE the problem.

Ann, a question. Would you have let a software problem drag down your proper business for a year and done nothing about it? I doubt you would. Why then are you allowing the footballing department of this company, its core business ss, underperform for this long.?

9 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

If they score early, I fear for us. 

If the score is even close, it will be the biggest surprise of the season.

Hearts of Vladland
Just now, Dazzle said:

Is it possible that six or seven of the SPFL teams are pretty much the same. There really is not much between us and seven other teams. 

We just have the largest squad and pay the highest wages

15 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Full round of fixtures 

Second bottom. 

Even with the injuries we're maybe actually getting worse. 

Once players get back we'll improve but the league table is what it is. 

The fans are long gone. 

Replacing him would at least give the crowd a lift for Sunday. 

We won’t improve unless the manager changes. I’m even more convinced after watching that tonight. Players are meant to improve with coaching and training from the manager and coaching staff. They make our players worse. We are going down if he stays in charge. 

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Don't hate Budge but she needs to have the balls to sack that clown. 

Leveins Battalion
1 minute ago, Clark Griswold said:

those regretting buying ticket. Here's a thought - don't go.

Heres a thought sack Levein and his ****ing useless coaches.

I am sickened right now at the shambles we have become.  Although I still won't be cancelling my pledge, I want budge paid back and out the club as soon as possible.

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Sid said:

1-0 down. Creating nothing, Meshino comes on at 80 minutes. Absolutely no excuse from a managerial perspective of leaving it so late. 

Meshino has been ill all week. 

7 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

It's a pickle. 

Sacking CL seems like it has to happen, but the next stage is the important part. 

I don't buy the relegation stuff, with more players back I believe we'll climb the table but atm we are getting worse and the league table is what it is, our form is what it is. 

He has to go. 

I agree he has to go. 

I don’t agree with your view on relegation but I understand the argument and if we hadn’t been on this slide for a year I’d probably be on your page. I firmly believe what we are seeing on the park is players downing tools. I’ve heard rumblings before and I know Brandon, as I’ve stated before, so know certain players aren’t happy etc but I’ve always put that down to sour grapes at not playing. We have big problems, there is no doubt about that. 

Edited by busby1985

2 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

And boycott semi final 

Disagree. Regardless of the current situation, we support our club and players in a game like this. Thick and thin and all that.

3 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Pointless? She is ****ing killing our club mate, open your eyes. Starting to think you’re a Hibs troll. 

I have to feel sorry for Ann. I think that she is in a very tricky situation with the manager also being a board member. We have to remember what she has done for the club.

As I said in my previous post I think that CL needs to do the decent thing and resign. 

Francis Albert
1 minute ago, Dazzle said:

Is it possible that six or seven of the SPFL teams are pretty much the same. There really is not much between us and seven other teams. 

That's OK then. 

1 minute ago, Vlad Magic said:

What drugs are you on?

Ive said many times previous he should be replaced but the management and timing of it should be handled correctly?

That time was in the summer and we have well and truly screwed it up. We are in a fight now to stay up. 

4 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

I expect and welcome an announcement from Ann in the morning.

It will read something like - "Craig's doing a fantastic job, he told me as much this morning" Budge, taking the Hearts supporters for complete mugs.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
Just now, Vlad Magic said:

What drugs are you on?

Every day he remains at the club is to our detriment. It's been that way for a long time. Would we have done worse if we sacked him at the start of the season when he should have went?

Nelly Terraces
50 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I think we need to send Ann a bouquet. Just to show our support.

"Our Mary Poppins" remember.:laugh: