***St Johnstone v Heart of Midlothian official match day thread***

Tenor

3 minutes ago, Homme said:

Unfortunately we are the biggest steaming pile of turd in there. 

Funny thing is, there are six points between where we are now and six place, that's only two wins and Levein could claim a spectacular turnaround ! :)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Bazzas right boot

• Hearts007

• Francis Albert

Just now, Mort said:

Can someone humour me and post what he said after the match? We should play Levein bingo. “Deserved to win” “players coming back” any others?

Not been on yet

1 minute ago, rick witter said:

Na mate I’m sorry but he doesn’t have the best interests of the club at Heart. 

He  is a complete  who is only here to coin it in as much as he can before he is sacked. Only interested in himself. 

Spot on. 5 year retirement plan, surrounding himself with ‘yes’ people. It’s like some sort of cartel or cult. Embarrassing that it’s been allowed to get to this stage.

4 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

But you're not showing contempt to those in charge, you're delaying FOH replacing those in charge. I see where you are coming from but surely you can see the bigger picture?

I agree with your point, but this appears to be my only way of showing Ann Budge that the Fans are disgusted with the on field issues. Its not about the money, but the principle. When Levein goes, I will make up the difference with a one off donation.

Just now, jonesy said:

Top six. Woohoo! An artificial achievement created by the SPFL to create some kind of interest for fans of other teams so they can let Rangers and Celtic do their own thing at the top of the table. Haud me back!

We should be third or fourth every season, and any manager/owner combo that fails to get this is mismanaging our resources.

Agreed, tongue was firmly in cheek.

Just now, Mauricio Pinilla said:

We'd be in a better place right now had we stuck with Cathro. Convince me otherwise. 

I want to but I can't.

It all stems from Queen Ann though. Everything grows from her.

1 minute ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

We'd be in a better place right now had we stuck with Cathro. Convince me otherwise. 

Levein would still be DoF... 

6 minutes ago, Steve_Jersey_HMFC said:

Players look like they don’t care anymore. Our injuries, and we have had terrible luck, might have excused not firing on all cylinders and pushing for top 4. But joint bottom, one win after first round of fixtures, struggling to create chances never mind actually scoring goals, against the likes of st Johnstone, st Mirren, Ross county, Livingston... we need to make a change and fast. 

3 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

They probably don’t care

i bet they are all on their phones checking the results of the game in England now too 

God only knows what the atmosphere in the dressing room is like now. Steve MacLean can be as s#### as he likes and he'll play. Young players like Keena and Henderson get 15 minute here and there and it doesn't matter how they play they're likely to be out of the squad next game. Smith, Hickey, Berra, Whellan; surely good enough for this league but they don't seem able to lift the team. Dikamona never lets us down but is always on the bench. Cochrane looks like he's suffering from over exposure too young. What the F### is going on?

No fight, no tactics, no heart. 

1 minute ago, Mort said:

Can someone humour me and post what he said after the match? We should play Levein bingo. “Deserved to win” “players coming back” any others?

**** knows what he will say tonight. 

One thing it will be a load of complete and utter sh*te. 

Naisy might, possibly, be ready for Sunday if we knew where the **** he is, might be a possible comment from our deranged manager. 😒

1 minute ago, upgotheheads said:

God only knows what the atmosphere in the dressing room is like now. Steve MacLean can be as s#### as he likes and he'll play. Young players like Keena and Henderson get 15 minute here and there and it doesn't matter how they play they're likely to be out of the squad next game. Smith, Hickey, Berra, Whellan; surely good enough for this league but they don't seem able to lift the team. Dikamona never lets us down but is always on the bench. Cochrane looks like he's suffering from over exposure too young. What the F### is going on?

No fight, no tactics, no heart. 

Might help if there was no Levein as well. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

I think Cathro would have relegated us.

Peterhead. Not sure I've witnessed anything like it.

Couldn't organize a sub never mind a team. 

Oddly enough,  for trying to find the crumbs for Levein all year,  I was pretty pissed by the shambles replacing Cathro. 

13 minutes ago, Jim Panzee said:

Ok mate - agree to disagree. But a cup fixture I think is one where we show our support for the players - so boycotting hurts them as opposed to Budge

The players don’t deserve anything either 

Fozzyonthefence
6 minutes ago, Fourcandles said:

History is littered with teams that are ‘too good to go down’

We’re not too good to go down, we’re just too shite to stay up.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, DS98 said:

Anyone know who the last team we beat In the league before hibs? No googling 

Aberdeen 

4 minutes ago, DS98 said:

Anyone know who the last team we beat In the league before hibs? No googling 

Aberdeen game before the split?

Extremely disappointed! Not as much as we all are. 
He’s worried! Not as much as we are.

He still thinks he can turn it round. No you cant. 
Get out now.

Edited by Dannie Boy

1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

Aberdeen 

Hibs, Motherwell and Aberdeen are the only top flight teams we’ve beat in all competitions since mid-March.

Did we use our cunning Plan B tonight - Berra up front for the last 5mins and launch balls at him desperately hoping that he can transform in Didier Drogba?

Have we had Levein excuse bingo yet? He angry at the players? Injuries? Big game is Sunday, you’ll see a different hearts? Can fix it?

Just now, TheOak88 said:

Did we use our cunning Plan B tonight - Berra up front for the last 5mins and launch balls at him desperately hoping that he can transform in Didier Drogba?

Yes.

3 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

Not at the game but launching the ball to Utchy and Berra trying get a point against St Johnson is worrying stuff. 

Just back from the game. You didn't need to be there to picture it all. Really grim. Damour and White are unbelievably bad. My only pass marks are Clare and Smith.

Nelly Terraces

"I'M CONFIDENT I CAN TURN IT AROUND"

Clear he is going to bleed HMFC for every penny. The guy is a disgusting individual.

Levein on post match interview.

Disappointed, scrappy game, nothing in the match, no consistency, confident he can turn it round, I intend to dig us out of this position.

What an Erse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, TheOak88 said:

Berra has scored nore OGs this season than our strikers have scored actual goals.

Maroon Sailor
11 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Can you imagine Levein getting notes passed to him during the match ?

1 minute ago, Natural Orders said:

The players don’t deserve anything either 

I'm sure they'd respond better to supportive noises from us as opposed to abuse.

sadly, Whelan and Berra apart, we don't seem to have players with the mental strength to perform regardless of the manager.

Just now, busby1985 said:

Have we had Levein excuse bingo yet? He angry at the players? Injuries? Big game is Sunday, you’ll see a different hearts? Can fix it?

No mention of injuries or anger. Players lacking confidence. Just need one win to turn it around (wasn't that the one against Hibs?). He is worried and concerned. Still thinks we can turn it around.

It is all about lack of fight, lack of digging in, this and that. 

we didn’t realise how long was left...eh!

When is he going to say it is miles off, no where near good enough and the quality on show is shocking. 

He’s concerned about the inconsistency? What inconsistency?

He is not Hearts, he is Craig Levein, a selfish, deluded, prick who is conning the club and has been for months. His hubris is so misplaced he makes David Brent look like Steve Jobs. 

Just now, Sooperstar said:

No mention of injuries or anger. Players lacking confidence. Just need one win to turn it around (wasn't that the one against Hibs?). He is worried and concerned. Still thinks we can turn it around.

Well I don’t know about you but after listening to that I’m full of confidence. Players must be buzzing for that big cup semi eh?

****ing loser of a man