***St Johnstone v Heart of Midlothian official match day thread***

Tenor

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Maple Leaf said:

If the score is even close, it will be the biggest surprise of the season.

4-0 us would be a bigger Surprise. 

😁😁😁

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Bazzas right boot

• Hearts007

• Francis Albert

1 minute ago, Francis Albert said:

Understand the sentiment but that just prolongs Ann's control of the club.

does it really though ? She’s complicit in this. Complete incompetence she’s allowed this to get to this stage. 

Clark Griswold
Just now, Leveins Battalion said:

Heres a thought sack Levein and his ****ing useless coaches.

That too but doubt that will happen before Sunday.

Just now, Smith's right boot said:

Meshino has been ill all week. 

More than half the team have been ill for months..seemingly

What will it take for The Board to act? Serious question. Heart of Midlothian bar 1 goal are bottom of the Scottish Premier League. Bottom. We've won 1 game following the first round of fixtures. One. Yes we have a horrendous injury list but that does not excuse the pathetic lack of effort, fight or any semblance of tactical nous. To only bring a bit fight in big games is not acceptable and the responsibility is the manager. We are woeful week after week and even a glass half full man like meself is bored shitless waiting for the inevitable. He has to go. The system has failed and is continuing to fail. Get a manager in who can

1. Motivate a team

2. Sign players who will improve the SQUAD and step in when required without weakening the team

3. Manage games during games. Change shape, tactics and make substitutions that make a difference

4. Appreciate that stopping the opposition playing is not what we as supportetrs want. We want a Hearts team who try to win games from the off

Francis Albert
1 minute ago, Ecce Romanov said:

I have to feel sorry for Ann. I think that she is in a very tricky situation with the manager also being a board member. We have to remember what she has done for the club.

As I said in my previous post I think that CL needs to do the decent thing and resign. 

Who appointed CL as Board member?

Just now, 1971fozzy said:

mate. Cannae wait

I will still enjoy my day out and be cheering on my team regardless

Just now, Jim Panzee said:

Disagree. Regardless of the current situation, we support our club and players in a game like this. Thick and thin and all that.

Agree to disagree then 

boycotting the semi is best way to get message across 

Hearts of Vladland
Just now, Jim Panzee said:

Disagree. Regardless of the current situation, we support our club and players in a game like this. Thick and thin and all that.

That’s getting us far, the idiot should have been sacked after the Livingston game last season and he’s still here now.

18 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Bye bye Levein

No, it won’t be, Marv.

14 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Heart of Midlothian are dead.Theyve killed us.

Be quiet.

7 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

I expect and welcome an announcement from Ann in the morning.

Asking for the fans to get behind Craig Levein as she is so out of touch 

4 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

But seriously. That's the first round of fixtures. He'll be gone soon. I'm backing Robbo as our next manager.

That could be the easy option for CL to keep himself as DoF and to try and save some sort of face - for that reason it’s a definite no from me. Just continues the merry go round of jobs for the boys.

Just now, BarneyBattles said:

Apart from us having 2 or 3 times their budget.

and winning 1 game in 18

Id be surprised if anyone’s worse

3 minutes ago, Ecce Romanov said:

I have to feel sorry for Ann. I think that she is in a very tricky situation with the manager also being a board member. We have to remember what she has done for the club.

As I said in my previous post I think that CL needs to do the decent thing and resign. 

I kind of agree. Had he been a man and resigned ages ago then none of this flack would be on Ann. 

That said, she is the only person with the ability to stop this. Why won't she? 

CL has done her no favours and she is now doing herself no favours and I'm afraid we might be past the point of no return with regards to Ann. This saddens me as her legacy could have been brilliant. 

Edited by Homme

5 minutes ago, rick witter said:

Levein 86 ill???

Or actually ill??? 

Losers

Hibs type comment, Rick.

Edited by Morgan

We’re going down if he stays in charge.  Couldn’t care less about the results anymore, expect us to lose.  Got to the point where it’s more funny than disappointing when we lose.  

2 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

Ann, a question. Would you have let a software problem drag down your proper business for a year and done nothing about it? I doubt you would. Why then are you allowing the footballing department of this company, its core business ss, underperform for this long.?

Exactly, she made ruthless decisions in building her empire. 

Why not now.? 

We need her to act ASAP and stop ******* around. 

2 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

That's OK then. 

Just an observation. Doesn't seem to be much quality in any of the bottom six, just a pile of keech really. Shouldn't take much to rise above it but here we are. 

Tonight probably cost us millions because there's no way Aaron Hickey will sign on and continue playing in a team this shit. 

2 minutes ago, Sid said:

more acceptable then. Illness/injury curse strikes again. 

I’d phone in sick if he was my boss too.

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Sid said:

more acceptable then. Illness/injury curse strikes again. 

It does, but we have been getting worse. 

Injuries or no injuries, CL has to go. 

1 minute ago, busby1985 said:

I agree he has to go. 

I don’t agree with your view on relegation but I understand the argument and if we hadn’t been on this slide for a year I’d probably be on your page. I firmly believe what we are seeing on the park is players downing tools. I’ve heard rumblings before and I know Brandon, as I’ve stated before, so know certain players aren’t happy etc but I’ve always put that down to sour grapes at not playing. We have big problems, there is no doubt about that. 

Brandon isn't great but he's right to have sour grapes at not playing. Levein is playing Aaron Hickey out of position to accommodate Aidy White, who is fecking hopeless and put in a performance tonight that was right down there with anything Osh or Sowah produced during their stay. Brandon Smith Berra and Hickey for Sunday. Not ideal but that defence finished the game v Rangers and we didn't look like conceding.

3 minutes ago, Ecce Romanov said:

The current management status  is of her own making , and if she had the courage , it would have been resolved last season. She did stump up the money to save us, and I will always be grateful, but she isn’t out of pocket and is losing more face with every passing day 

3 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Hibs type comment, Rick.

Na mate I’m sorry but he doesn’t have the best interests of the club at Heart. 

He  is a complete  who is only here to coin it in as much as he can before he is sacked. Only interested in himself. Get him and get Budge out aswell the stupid cow that she is!!  

Thats it after tonight!!! 

Edited by rick witter

Let’s all wait till St Midden beat us next......then we’ll be proper bottom of the table.

Then you know what......absolutely nothing will happen.

7 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Understand the sentiment but that just prolongs Ann's control of the club.

You more than most Francis will recall my valiant efforts to convince fans to join the FoH. However, nothing appears to matter to Budge and Levein, and I feel this is my only way of showing my contempt to those in charge!

7 minutes ago, Ecce Romanov said:

She created the tricky situation. It’s her mess to sort.

5 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

Agree to disagree then 

boycotting the semi is best way to get message across 

Ok mate - agree to disagree. But a cup fixture I think is one where we show our support for the players - so boycotting hurts them as opposed to Budge

1 minute ago, Dazzle said:

Just an observation. Doesn't seem to be much quality in any of the bottom six, just a pile of keech really. Shouldn't take much to rise above it but here we are. 

Unfortunately we are the biggest steaming pile of turd in there. 

Just now, Homme said:

Unfortunately we are the biggest steaming pile of turd in there. 

The thing is, there's only five/six points between where we are now and top six. Two wins and we've possibly made a spectacular turnaround ! :)

5 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

I presumed you would understood the point I was making without me spelling it out.

Sorry , realise now 👍👍

3 minutes ago, rick witter said:

Na mate I’m sorry but he doesn’t have the best interests of the club at Heart. 

He  is a complete  who is only here to coin it in as much as he can before he is sacked. Only interested in himself. Get him and get Budge out aswell the stupid cow that she is!!  

Thats it after tonight!!! 

Stupid cow?

7 minutes ago, Hearts of Vladland said:

That’s getting us far, the idiot should have been sacked after the Livingston game last season and he’s still here now.

Don't disagree it's time for Levein to go, but we should support the lads on the pitch

2 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Money spinner.

Yup. No chance season tickets will be valid. In fact, the cash cow will probably be wheeled out.

Nelly Terraces
5 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I hate all women because I said that.

Hahaha. I wouldn't doubt that for a second:biggrin2:. Some of the dudes that post on here...:laugh:

Made the decision on Saturday not to go tonight. Best decision I’ve made in ages. Didn’t even listen to the radio or follow the game online. And my anger levels have greatly reduced as a result. Not even remotely surprised and frankly can’t see us getting any better under the current regime.

The league table doesn’t lie.

Can someone humour me and post what he said after the match? We should play Levein bingo. “Deserved to win” “players coming back” any others?