Statement From Hearts

Jambos_1874

28 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Former Rangers striker Kenny Miller believes players may have to leave the pitch to combat racist behaviour from fans in Scottish football, after Ibrox forward Alfredo Morelos was allegedly targeted in Sunday's draw at Hearts. (Herald, subscription required)

and should we also do the same for sectarianism that DEFINITELY not ALLEGEDLY happens with the uglies ?

Found an old newspaper article where Miller - having played for both of them - says he never encountered sectarianism. 

Aye, ok then. 

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• jake

• davemclaren

• Governor Tarkin

4 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Found an old newspaper article where Miller - having played for both of them - says he never encountered sectarianism. 

Aye, ok then. 

Sweep sweep sweep , move along nothing to see ( or hear ) here 

🙊🙉🙈 = celtic rangers & msm

Bazzas right boot
42 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

The SFA and the SPFL mob are spineless turds.

Their the reason for every problem we have (football related) imo. 

Done **** all positive on or off the field in 25 years plus. 

They are actually part of the problem. 

2 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

The SFA and the SPFL mob are spineless turds.

Exactly - funny how UEFA can call their supporters out for their behaviour while back here in good old parochial Scotland the foot all authorities ignore their behaviour week in week out. All with a compliant totally spineless set of journalists both print and TV.

I'm more impressed he didn't get pelted with coins and lighters ... Imagine one of our players celebrated like that in front of those soap dodging manks . 

Jambof3tornado
8 minutes ago, GingaNinja said:

I'm more impressed he didn't get pelted with coins and lighters ... Imagine one of our players celebrated like that in front of those soap dodging manks . 

Haha when mcgregor got booked he nearly got hit by a cup of bovril/tea/coffee from his own support.

Personally it would have been funny had morelos been dragged over the advertising boards and accidentally stood on once or 15 times!!

The Treasurer
3 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

The Foreign Office advice relates to the safety of the travelling football fan. 

The advice I am referring to relates to the safety of the staff at this company and any possible dangers they may encounter when travelling to certain parts of the world.

6 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

So, that's Hearts, hibs getting a kick in the bawz for racism. (or been kicked in the bawz for it) 

Aberdeen got investigated for sectererian singing last season. 😂

Meanwhile.... Rangers, celtic? 

Scottish football at it it's finest. 

It's not even funny anymore.

The best part is Uefa have fined both a combined total of about 393 times in the past ten years. How many times have the SFA brought them up?

One of our fans runs on the pitch being a scumbag and we close an entire section.  Rangers send 5,000 fans on the pitch at Hampden looking for square goes and absolutely nothing.  This is by the way the only reason Hibs also got away with it.

Bazzas right boot
21 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

One of our fans runs on the pitch being a scumbag and we close an entire section.  Rangers send 5,000 fans on the pitch at Hampden looking for square goes and absolutely nothing.  This is by the way the only reason Hibs also got away with it.

Said that at the time. 

They can't punish hibs without rangers... So sweep, sweep. 

Fozzyonthefence

We’re now well into Tuesday - how slow are these lip readers ffs?!  Can we get this done and put to bed and (hopefully) await all the apologies from people / organisations that have got carried away and made a tit of themselves over this?

Just read the racism thread on Bears den and how one guy has the Irony of when told that Mashino is actually Japanese and not Chinese, his reply is that they all look the same 😳

16 hours ago, BarneyBattles said:

An outrageous comment from Show Racism the Red Card...…...…..

“We are deeply distressed that again another horrible incident has taken place at 
the highest level of Scottish football. This abuse directed at Alfredo Morelos has been caught on live TV and circulated across social media seen by millions, yet these rising incidents of racism in football remain far outnumbered by those that do not make the headlines.

disgraceful.

Nelly Terraces
10 minutes ago, tynietigers said:

Just read the racism thread on Bears den and how one guy has the Irony of when told that Mashino is actually Japanese and not Chinese, his reply is that they all look the same 😳

That site is a cesspit of sectarian (which is racism by another name) bile & hate. Laughable those primordial knuckledraggers are attempting to play any kind of moral high ground card. 

16 hours ago, Pants Shaton said:

If you score a goal and stick it up the opposition fans - you're going to get abuse (see Lafferty or Skacel) - quite how what that ***** Morelos got was racist is anyone's guess.  

Absolutely agree, would have been the same had Arfield done this.

gorgie rd eh11

Did anybody else hear the Rangers radio clip where the guy uses 1970's language to describe Uche? 

No surprise if it's been buried.

On 20/10/2019 at 17:27, Le Chat said:

I've seen the clip on twitter and there's absolutely no way you can tell what the boy is shouting.

Looks like another example of people online making shit up trying to get folk into trouble to me.

From the clip I have seen - absolutely no idea what he's shouting. 

Yes he's shouting, yes his body language/face looks like he's not saying something complimentary but ultimately can't tell if he's saying something racists etc.

You’d think with the reputation of their fans they’d have a delay button. That lot could come out with anything, such is their hatred.

Edited by Shaggy2

2 minutes ago, Shaggy2 said:

You’d think with the reputation of their fans they’d have a delay button. That lot could come out with anything, such is their hatred.

didnae mean it in a bad way.....

9 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

sadly this sort of description has not gone away. It’s not a one off and it’s not limited to one club or sport. We need to keep plugging away and rid the world of this language. 

Red Card for racism are 'deeply distressed' when 'dismayed' would have sufficed. 'Deeply distressed' would suggest  they've just seen a  return to racist and bigoted behaviour when in truth it's there every week.

coatbridgejambo

No one is talking about the match itself anymore.the plan is working.

Do we no where the complaint came from? supporter/player/armchair fan undercover media scab

51 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

Red Card for racism are 'deeply distressed' when 'dismayed' would have sufficed. 'Deeply distressed' would suggest  they've just seen a  return to racist and bigoted behaviour when in truth it's there every week.

Their Scottish office is in Glasgow so hopefully they have had lip readers reading the Hearts boys lips and their ears open when hearing the Rangers fan describing Uche. They came out with a disgraceful statement. Wonder if the person writing it got a bit caught up in the fact their team was involved. 🤔 #itsaconspiracy

27 minutes ago, sadj said:

Their Scottish office is in Glasgow so hopefully they have had lip readers reading the Hearts boys lips and their ears open when hearing the Rangers fan describing Uche. They came out with a disgraceful statement. Wonder if the person writing it got a bit caught up in the fact their team was involved. 🤔 #itsaconspiracy

That's exactly the sort of comment we would shoot down as #whataboutery if it came from fans of another team

1 hour ago, coatbridgejambo said:

No one is talking about the match itself anymore.the plan is working.

Do we no where the complaint came from? supporter/player/armchair fan undercover media scab

Rangers drop points and no one is discussing it because a rangers fan watching the game on TV thinks he saw something.  I wonder if this is a new tactic they have started using..? 

Disgraceful that our club could make the national news on the back of one person who thinks he saw something.  

Edited by FruitJuice

3 hours ago, Mysterion said:

From the clip I have seen - absolutely no idea what he's shouting. 

Yes he's shouting, yes his body language/face looks like he's not saying something complimentary but ultimately can't tell if he's saying something racists etc.

Along with about 14 thousand others.

Can't believe this is being taken seriously.

As an earlier poster stated it's easy for experts to doctor video/ audio evidence so unless trustworthy witness's backs up the allegation I wouldn't trust any investigation.

If it was me I'd be consulting my lawyer right now.

17 minutes ago, Biguche said:

That's exactly the sort of comment we would shoot down as #whataboutery if it came from fans of another team

I suppose it is .

However it was Rangers fans who kicked of this farce.

So it's only right that they face scrutiny as well.

On 21/10/2019 at 17:58, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Well that's because it's being used by racist groups, not because someone randomly decided it was racist.

If a racist uses brown sauce on their chips does that make the brown sauce racist?

22 minutes ago, Biguche said:

People in glasshouses...........

22 minutes ago, Biguche said:

Ah, not like you to be acting as an apologist for Sevco and the orcs is it?

alwaysthereinspirit
23 minutes ago, Biguche said:

It's about time Hearts stood up for themselves and their fans. We seem to be an easy target for some. Whilst other more obvious targets are left alone/ignored.

18 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

If a racist uses brown sauce on their chips does that make the brown sauce racist?

No I don't think so. 

9 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

No I don't think so. 

So why does some racist prick doing the 'OK' sign determine me doing it?

44 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

Without a professional lip reader its hard to know exactly what was said on that clip.🙈 🙉

I hope someone's passed on that link to 

'Show Racism The Red Card'

Nothing alleged about that one.

In the current climate I think we did the right thing in issuing the statement. The last thing any club needs is accusation they are not taking complaints seriously. 

But I sense this matter will just be allowed to drift off the front pages with no apology, explanation or attempt to make sense of a situation that allows one angry supporter to create a front page story that could be genuinely damaging to our clubs’ image (never mind the fan!) without proof or intent to back his own words up in public.