PROTEST FOR RANGERS GAME 20th October

dellboy1971

Why tf are folk still turning up week after week to watch this pish?? Seriously. Whether you have a ST or not, the more fans that can stop going, the sooner the owner and her lackey will get the message.

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bridge of Djoum

• Bazzas right boot

• 1874robbo

• davemclaren

14 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Why tf are folk still turning up week after week to watch this pish?? Seriously. Whether you have a ST or not, the more fans that can stop going, the sooner the owner and her lackey will get the message.

Most Hearts supporters still turn up to support their team. 

2 hours ago, Jammy T said:

This is ****ing pathetic.

Way to get behind the team in a very tough game.

Society has gone mental. Protest at the drop of a snowflake.

Grow up.

Is this a wind up?

2 years of underachieving and 12 months of absolute dross seems like a touch more than a "snowflake" reaction.

I fear any protest will have zero influence on Budge but, it's absolutely worth trying.

Certainly better than keeping a stiff upper lip and happy clapping our way into the Championship....

Some brain dead ironic takes. Classic kickback. Making a public demonstration of dissatisfaction makes complete sense. In fact,  I suspect the only thing that would get budge to make a decision is bad publicity. Those who say they go to support the team regardless are morons. They are actively detrimental to the long term. 

Bridge of Djoum
2 hours ago, bistokid said:

Some brain dead ironic takes. Classic kickback. Making a public demonstration of dissatisfaction makes complete sense. In fact,  I suspect the only thing that would get budge to make a decision is bad publicity. Those who say they go to support the team regardless are morons. They are actively detrimental to the long term. 

F6DC37BF-CD9B-46D7-9F30-0C9DCD322231.png

Bazzas right boot
6 hours ago, bistokid said:

There you have it..... 

Supporting the team through the bad times makes you a moron. 

Suppporters  are meant to follow the team regardless, especially on match day. 

Folk really don't understand the meaning of a supporter. 

Folk also blame Ann for treating the club like a business, not realising by not supporting the team the are too! 

Walking away was the rangers away, ironic that we are playing them and many of our own are doing the same. 

The diet hun tag is being taken to new levels on here. 

Those who follow the team regardless are morons...... 

Heard it all now. 

Football supporters being morons for supporting the team. 

😂😂😂😂😂

Edited by Smith's right boot

9 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

There you have it..... 

Folk also blame Ann for treating the club like a business, not realising by not supporting the team the are too! 

Walking away was the rangers away, ironic that we are playing them and many of our own are doing the same. 

Heard it all now. 

😂😂😂😂😂

What has anything Hearts supporters do got to do with Rangers??? Why even mention them?  

You really need to forget about Rangers and maybe contribute some way as to how we fix the mess we currently find ourselves in. Not just sit there in your seat when we lose game after game saying “but I’m supporting the team”!! It’s way past that stage now. 

Bazzas right boot
19 minutes ago, rick witter said:

What has anything Hearts supporters do got to do with Rangers??? Why even mention them?  

You really need to forget about Rangers and maybe contribute some way as to how we fix the mess we currently find ourselves in. Not just sit there in your seat when we lose game after game saying “but I’m supporting the team”!! It’s way past that stage now. 

Because the team we are playing is......... 

Have a guess. 

The thread title 

😂😂😂😂😂

Just skip over the fact a poster called thousands of fans morons on here. 

9 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Everyone wanting to protest should refuse to leave the ground for half an hour after the game. Would help me get served at the bar quicker. 🤷🏼‍♂️

I know you are in jest but it's actually not a bad idea.

Protests behind the Stand are boring and very Hibs.

We could bribe the stewards to accidentally lose the key to the door to the directors box☺

11 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Because the team we are playing is......... 

Have a guess. 

The thread title 

😂😂😂😂😂

Just skip over the fact a poster called thousands of fans morons on here. 

Pardon me but have you not said this about some Hearts fans in more than one thread? Asking for a Rangers fan

Edited by 7628mm

6 hours ago, bistokid said:

The bullying on here is getting worse.

FYI  I am proud to support the Hearts and no insults from bullies is going to stop me going to watch the team I have supported since 1957.

I have seen us win two Scottish Leagues as well as LC and SC I have seen us get relegated and come back up several times.

The present downturn is just another chapter in our history.

The big difference this time is thanks to Mrs Budge and FOH we are in a good place financially and when the time comes to change the coaching staff we can afford quality.

By all means protest, it's your right but don't try and browbeat Hearts fans into deserting the club in a time of need.

It's at times like this we should be putting extra effort into supporting the team during the game.

3 minutes ago, luckydug said:

FYI  I am proud to support the Hearts and no insults from bullies is going to stop me going to watch the team I have supported since 1957.

I have seen us win two Scottish Leagues as well as LC and SC I have seen us get relegated and come back up several times.

The big difference this time is thanks to Mrs Budge and FOH we are in a good place financially and when the time comes to change the coaching staff we can afford quality.

By all means protest, it's your right but don't try and browbeat Hearts fans into deserting the club in a time of need.

It's at times like this we should be putting extra effort into supporting the team during the game.

Excellent post.

Bazzas right boot
7 minutes ago, 7628mm said:

Pardon me but have you not said this about some Hearts fans in more than one thread? Asking for a Rangers fan

I may have called certain fans things for behaving a certain way. 

Like, if a fan acts like an arsehole, they are an arsehole. 

Things include but not limited to-

Hiring planes 

Bed sheets from train stations 

Slagging our own

Waving a canvas uj at a game

Racist behaviour

Bigotry 

Insuating, for example our manager is shagging our chairwoman? 

Don't you agree that is at least poor behaviour? 

I've Never called fans morons for going to the game and supporting the team tho. 

Is that moronic? 

Is going to the football to follow your team moronic? 

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, luckydug said:

I can see a few Boycotters giving verbals to some going to the game and it getting nasty as well. 

2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Hiring planes 

Slagging our own

Racist behaviour

Bigotry 

I've Never called fans morons for going to the game and supporting the team tho. 

Is that moronic? 

All well and good but it does not actually answer the question. My Billy Boy mate really wants to know if you have called Hearts Fans "morons" or not?

Thanking you in advance.

Bazzas right boot
9 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Smiths Right Boot lecturing Hearts fans on how to support Hearts. 

:rofl:

Irony eh. 

The " hibs lover" following the team while the purists boycott and call others morons for following the team. 

Times change. 

You still going to the games, or are you away hiding like other PHM on here?

Bazzas right boot
Just now, 7628mm said:

All well and good but it does not actually answer the question. My Billy Boy mate really wants to know if you have called Hearts Fans "morons" or not?

Thanking you in advance.

Dunno. 

If they acted or posted in a way similar to what I posted, yes. 

Because what I posted is moronic behavior, wouldn't you agree? 

Although I'd probably use other words, moron isn't something I use much, if ever, unless quoting, obviously. 

Is going to the game to support the team "regardless" moronic? 

been here before
22 minutes ago, 7628mm said:

Cant Forever Hearts ask his own questions now?

2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Dunno. 

Although I'd probably use other words, moron isn't something I use much, if ever, unless quoting, obviously. 

Unlike some other posters who seem to refuse to answer a simple question and with this likely to get really boring please refer to my  "question " below.

Thanking you in advance.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, 7628mm said:

Unlike some other posters who seem to refuse to answer a simple question and with this likely to get really boring please refer to my  "question " below.

Thanking you in advance.

I've answered the question. 

Just because it's not the answer you want, doesn't mean it isn't an answer. 

It's quite clearly answered, the first sentence answers it. 

I then explain it. 

I then ask you a question. 

Now, you answer mine. 

I've asked twice and you've skipped over it. 

Thanks in advance. 

9 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Most Hearts supporters still turn up to support their team. 

Unlike Enzo who is now actively courting other Hearts fans to desert their team. PHM right enough. 

Edited by soonbe110

1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

There you have it..... 

Heard it all now. 

😂😂😂😂😂

Good post. Lots f truth in it. 

Im sure I have heard Hearts fans chanting ‘we don’t do walking away ‘ etc in the past. Not now it seems. 

10 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Everyone wanting to protest should refuse to leave the ground for half an hour after the game. Would help me get served at the bar quicker. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Staying behind after a game usually has an effect. I remember refusing to leave ER after a game. Really spoiled their cup parade. As did the result. 

7 hours ago, bistokid said:

Absolute b*llshit but carry on. 

Sunday will probably show we have a thousand protesters and 12-13000 morons. Hope the non- morons don’t come back. 

32 minutes ago, luckydug said:

Great post. Says it exactly as it is. 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, soonbe110 said:

Unlike Enzo who is now actively courting other Hearts fans to desert their team. PHM right enough. 

It's weird. 

Protest after the game - yes. Make feelings clear. 

Boycott, protest before or during the game--that just helps the opponents. 

Going to put something out there. 

If it was celtic, certain groups or folk wouldn't be as keen to protest/ boycott due to the fact it will give the opponents a lift amongst other things. 

This boycott, looking at social media and the more vocal groups involved does have a rather weird feel to it imo. 

Not reflective at all of the wider audience, but certain folk and groups seem to be piggy backing this for different agendas and the fact it's rangers that might benefit seems to not bother them, if it had been Celtic? 

16 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I've answered the question. 

Just because it's not the answer you want, doesn't mean it isn't an answer. 

It's quite clearly answered, the first sentence answers it. 

I then explain it. 

I then ask you a question. 

Now, you answer mine. 

I've asked twice and you've skipped over it. 

Thanks in advance. 

I asked you just the one question to which you have replied with a sort of do not know and if I said this or that then a yes.

Within your sort of ranting reply, you have an expression for it which escapes me at present, you have asked in some way shape or form 6 questions in return. I think it better that you reply to your questions yourself as I have no wish to enter into a protracted dialogue with you.

A simple YES or NO would have been perfect from you in the first instance. 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, 7628mm said:

I asked you just the one question to which you have replied with a sort of do not know and if I said this or that then a yes.

Within your sort of ranting reply, you have an expression for it which escapes me at present, you have asked in some way shape or form 6 questions in return. I think it better that you reply to your questions yourself as I have no wish to enter into a protracted dialogue with you.

A simple YES or NO would have been perfect from you in the first instance. 

I answered. 

I even said yes. 

I did answer it. 

You've not answered mine. 

So in summary, your last few posts-

I'll ask you a question, but I don't want a dialogue with you. 😂😂😂

I'll insist you answer my question, but not answer yours. 

😂😂😂

Also, Answer how I want you too.!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

This place is a hoot. 

10 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Already have our money. Why should they bother. Leaving 15 minutes early probably a blessing anyway. 

So just keep supporting the club regardless of how they are doing on the park. Put up and shut up. An admirable, patient approach I agree.

Slagging off anybody who wants to protest about the manager during one of the worst run of results anybody can remember. Maybe not so admirable. 

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

So just keep supporting the club regardless of how they are doing on the park. Put up and shut up. An admirable, patient approach I agree.

Slagging off anybody who wants to protest about the manager during one of the worst run of results anybody can remember. Maybe not so admirable. 

Think most are saying protest after the game. 

On match day  and during the 90 minutes support the team on the pitch. 

No one is saying put up or shut up. 

Forever Hearts
43 minutes ago, been here before said:

Cant Forever Hearts ask his own questions now?

It's great living in your head, especially when it's rent free. Thanks. 😀

Just now, Smith's right boot said:

Think most are saying protest after the game. 

On match day  and during the 90 minutes support the team on the pitch. 

No one is saying put up or shut up. 

For clarity, I said put up AND shut up. 

I respect your view and I’ve read your arguments for not protesting on match day but I don’t agree with them. Unfortunately, to get as much support for a protest as possible it needs to be on match day. I’m at the stage where I think it’s essential the fans dissent is heard.

baron of ness

Since it's coming up to Guy Fox time let's get an effigy of Ann and Craig stick them on the top of the main stand and burn the fecking thing doon that should get us noticed

Seriously I think they know how the fans feel, so I won't be turning my back on the TEAM.

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

For clarity, I said put up AND shut up. 

I respect your view and I’ve read your arguments for not protesting on match day but I don’t agree with them. Unfortunately, to get as much support for a protest as possible it needs to be on match day. I’m at the stage where I think it’s essential the fans dissent is heard.

You're last sentence is were it makes no sense to me. 

The fans dissent has already been heard. 

They know. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

55 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Hiring planes 

Slagging our own

Racist behaviour

Bigotry 

Is that moronic? 

46 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Dunno. 

7 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I answered. 

I even said yes. 

I did answer it. 

You've not answered mine. 

So in summary, your last few posts-

I'll ask you a question, but I don't want a dialogue with you. 😂😂😂

I'll insist you answer my question, but not answer yours. 

😂😂😂

Also, Answer how I want you too.!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

This place is a hoot. 

Far be it from me to accuse another JKB member of being obtuse in their replies to a direct question but it did take you 2 posts before you managed to kind of perhaps, well if they said such and such yes to answer my question.

However in those 2 replies you did manage to ask me 6 questions. 4 in the first without answering my question and 2 in the second.

If you had answered my question before asking me questions I would have been more than happy to engage in a conversation with you.

Sage the Owl. 

1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

You're last sentence is were it makes no sense to me. 

The fans dissent has already been heard. 

They know. 

Needs reinforced and the longer he is manager the more it needs reinforced. They might know the fans are unhappy but a demonstration would show them the strength of feeling that is out there.

This for me isn't that Hearts are not very good.

Been going for 40 years now.

So I've seen some not very good teams.

This is about one man grabbing on for dear life to a job he has no right to have.

Im supporting the club financially and although I'm not going to protest I do not think it moronic to do so.

Nor is it moronic not to protest.

It's the same few posters arguing with each other as per on here.

I'm not taking my seat that I've paid for because I dont know another way to show that I am not happy that the tail is wagging the dug.

One mans ego doesnt get to own Hearts.

And that's what's happening.

Played 39 lost 22 in the last 370 days.

With no signs to say he can change it.

With no action taken to remedy it.

I dont think its moronic to be exasperated .

I support the club .

I dont support Craig Levein.

Edited by jake

5 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Needs reinforced and the longer he is manager the more it needs reinforced. They might know the fans are unhappy but a demonstration would show them the strength of feeling that is out there.

Maybe it will probably wont.

But I'm not being complicit in a situation that everyone in footbal knows is a complete joke.

Levein imo has lost the dressing room and lost his way.

Hearts are not a charity for Craig Levein.

Bazzas right boot
18 minutes ago, 7628mm said:

Far be it from me to accuse another JKB member of being obtuse in their replies to a direct question but it did take you 2 posts before you managed to kind of perhaps, well if they said such and such yes to answer my question.

However in those 2 replies you did manage to ask me 6 questions. 4 in the first without answering my question and 2 in the second.

If you had answered my question before asking me questions I would have been more than happy to engage in a conversation with you.

Sage the Owl. 

The questions are all around  the same theme-"what is moronic behavior?"

That is clear, even if someone was a moron. 😏

The question you asked was answered in detail, examples and everything.

You've still not answered. 

I don't even care now and the fact you avoided the question(s) is actually an answer in itself. 👍

Bazzas right boot
15 minutes ago, jake said:

Will get back to you once I try to fit the words in.

How does that go, not heard that one?. 

🙄

25 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

The questions are all around  the same theme-"what is moronic behavior?"

That is clear, even if someone was a moron. 😏

The question you asked was answered in detail, examples and everything.

You've still not answered. 

I don't even care now and the fact you avoided the question(s) is actually an answer in itself. 👍

If you look really closely you will find my answer to your 6 questions in my last reply namely

" If you had answered my question before asking me questions I would have been more than happy to engage in a conversation with you".

Twit twoo

50 minutes ago, jake said:

This for me isn't that Hearts are not very good.

Been going for 40 years now.

So I've seen some not very good teams.

This is about one man grabbing on for dear life to a job he has no right to have.

Im supporting the club financially and although I'm not going to protest I do not think it moronic to do so.

Nor is it moronic not to protest.

It's the same few posters arguing with each other as per on here.

I'm not taking my seat that I've paid for because I dont know another way to show that I am not happy that the tail is wagging the dug.

One mans ego doesnt get to own Hearts.

And that's what's happening.

Played 39 lost 22 in the last 370 days.

With no signs to say he can change it.

With no action taken to remedy it.

I dont think its moronic to be exasperated .

I support the club .

I dont support Craig Levein.

An excellent post

1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

That's not what's being said at all.

Protest after the game do not give the opposition the boost of a half empty home section with those in that section actually destroying the confidence of our players in a very difficult fixture.

Keep our heads up and when those in the Roseburn stand start taking the piss (as they certainly will) respond with Hearts songs .

We can hardly taunt them about 'walking away' if we do the same.

Hearts fans are sort of on trial on the way we handle this crisis.

Dignified protest after the game preferably INSIDE the stadium is the way to go.