PROTEST FOR RANGERS GAME 20th October

dellboy1971

3 minutes ago, luckydug said:

That's not what's being said at all.

Protest after the game do not give the opposition the boost of a half empty home section with those in that section actually destroying the confidence of our players in a very difficult fixture.

Keep our heads up and when those in the Roseburn stand start taking the piss (as they certainly will) respond with Hearts songs .

We can hardly taunt them about 'walking away' if we do the same.

Hearts fans are sort of on trial on the way we handle this crisis.

Dignified protest after the game preferably INSIDE the stadium is the way to go.

It is maybe not what you are saying. 

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bridge of Djoum

• Bazzas right boot

• 1874robbo

• davemclaren

Just now, luckydug said:

Sorry ?

You stated your post with ‘that’s not what’s being said at all’ I replied it is maybe not what you’re saying.

Just now, GinRummy said:

You stated your post with ‘that’s not what’s being said at all’ I replied it is maybe not what you’re saying.

Cheers !

I just cottoned on to what you meant as I pressed the reply  button  ☺

John mcCartney

Well said Jake,my thoughts too

22 losses out of 39 games.........
Jesus fecking christ,totally indefensible even by the desperadoes on here that have been getting incoherent in their masked defence of a man who really is in it for himself and has thrown a key ally/friend under a bus in the process.

It Is so clear that this charlatan needs driven out of the club,him and his cronies that have populated the footballing staff.
(possibly with one or two exceptions right enough.)

6 hours ago, luckydug said:

The bullying on here is getting worse.

FYI  I am proud to support the Hearts and no insults from bullies is going to stop me going to watch the team I have supported since 1957.

I have seen us win two Scottish Leagues as well as LC and SC I have seen us get relegated and come back up several times.

The present downturn is just another chapter in our history.

The big difference this time is thanks to Mrs Budge and FOH we are in a good place financially and when the time comes to change the coaching staff we can afford quality.

By all means protest, it's your right but don't try and browbeat Hearts fans into deserting the club in a time of need.

It's at times like this we should be putting extra effort into supporting the team during the game.

:bravo: 

5 hours ago, jake said:

This for me isn't that Hearts are not very good.

Been going for 40 years now.

So I've seen some not very good teams.

This is about one man grabbing on for dear life to a job he has no right to have.

Im supporting the club financially and although I'm not going to protest I do not think it moronic to do so.

Nor is it moronic not to protest.

It's the same few posters arguing with each other as per on here.

I'm not taking my seat that I've paid for because I dont know another way to show that I am not happy that the tail is wagging the dug.

One mans ego doesnt get to own Hearts.

And that's what's happening.

Played 39 lost 22 in the last 370 days.

With no signs to say he can change it.

With no action taken to remedy it.

I dont think its moronic to be exasperated .

I support the club .

I dont support Craig Levein.

Bang on the money Jake.

i haven’t protested before but I will be this time.

In good news for the protest, Scotland won't be playing in the 11.15am match at the Rugby World Cup.

But does it matter? Are any of the protesters Scotland Rugby fans? 

4 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

In good news for the protest, Scotland won't be playing in the 11.15am match at the Rugby World Cup.

How many of them are Scottish football team fans ?

been here before
46 minutes ago, luckydug said:

How many of them are Scottish football team fans ?

Can any of them really organise a protest?

6 hours ago, jake said:

This is about one man grabbing on for dear life to a job he has no right to have.

Im supporting the club financially and although I'm not going to protest I do not think it moronic to do so.

I'm not taking my seat that I've paid for because I dont know another way to show that I am not happy that the tail is wagging the dug.

I support the club .

I totally agree with this but sadly it runs deeper than this. This is also about Ann Budge’s ego. Levein wont walk away so it’s on her to take the appropriate action, one that she’s shown she isn’t interested in taking. The fans are the ones that suffer for this absolute nonsense.

56 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Hopefully not.

Egg chasing is an abomination and any mention of it should be punted to the shed.

All roads lead to Gorgie
5 minutes ago, Mort said:

I totally agree with this but sadly it runs deeper than this. This is also about Ann Budge’s ego. Levein wont walk away so it’s on her to take the appropriate action, one that she’s shown she isn’t interested in taking. The fans are the ones that suffer for this absolute nonsense.

It is so easy to fix and we would have full houses nearly every week at Tynecastle if she would just drop this crazy loyalty to Craig Levein. He has had more than enough time to prove he can turn our appalling form around and he is still failing miserably. Just what is Ann seeing that we don't?

Instead how about support the team vocally from the first minute to last while the look at  meeee plastics wet themselves outside the main stand in protest that they can't pick the manager they want 

1 minute ago, JamboNation said:

Instead how about support the team vocally from the first minute to last while the look at  meeee plastics wet themselves outside the main stand in protest that they can't pick the manager they want 

You ain’t the brightest are you.

William H. Bonney
1 minute ago, JamboNation said:

yeah, because that’s why they’re protesting. 

Should get celebs involved to raise the profile. Sarah Millican might me an option. She’s married to a jambo according to Wikipedia 👍🏻

8 hours ago, luckydug said:

The bullying on here is getting worse.

FYI  I am proud to support the Hearts and no insults from bullies is going to stop me going to watch the team I have supported since 1957.

I have seen us win two Scottish Leagues as well as LC and SC I have seen us get relegated and come back up several times.

The present downturn is just another chapter in our history.

The big difference this time is thanks to Mrs Budge and FOH we are in a good place financially and when the time comes to change the coaching staff we can afford quality.

By all means protest, it's your right but don't try and browbeat Hearts fans into deserting the club in a time of need.

It's at times like this we should be putting extra effort into supporting the team during the game.

This. 

It's all quite pathetic and verging on hoboism.

Bazzas right boot
6 hours ago, luckydug said:

That's not what's being said at all.

Protest after the game do not give the opposition the boost of a half empty home section with those in that section actually destroying the confidence of our players in a very difficult fixture.

Keep our heads up and when those in the Roseburn stand start taking the piss (as they certainly will) respond with Hearts songs .

We can hardly taunt them about 'walking away' if we do the same.

Hearts fans are sort of on trial on the way we handle this crisis.

Dignified protest after the game preferably INSIDE the stadium is the way to go.

You're a ******* 

So jealous, you seeing us lift the league. 

Post is bang on as well. 

Wouldn't want to be in the trenches with many on here tbh. 

Bazzas right boot
17 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Should get celebs involved to raise the profile. Sarah Millican might me an option. She’s married to a jambo according to Wikipedia 👍🏻

Get Mr Murray to lead from the front. 

Mackay and that roaster Stewart can join in too. 

Can throw his book at folk or set it on fire as well if we want to up the protest a few notches. 

Cory McNamara
8 hours ago, jake said:

I support the club .

8 hours ago, Barack said:

What tune is that too?

Yo, this right from mah heart
Here we go

This for me  
Hearts are not good
Been going for 40 with something
So I've seen some hot
Some periods were not good ones
Which may provoke your soul to rot
Still they are Midlothians
Happy or not

This is about one man
Grabbing on for dear life
To a job he has no right to have
That's what I'II tell ya before saying good night

I'm supporting the club
Financially and whatnot
Although I'm not going to protest
I do not think it such a bad idea to fight

Nor is it moronic
Not to protest
Tell ya the truth
That some old posters can see

I'm not taking mah seat
That I've paid for
'Cause I dont know another way
To show that I am not that happy taily
Wagging the dog

One mans ego doesnt get to own Hearts
And that's what's happening
Not far from right
Played 39
lost 22
In the last 370 days
I'II tell you the truth

With no signs of changes
With no action and all
I dont think its moronic
To refuse tell the truth

I support the club
I dont support Craig Levein
No more heavy scars
On my poor brain

How about everyone take into the ground a sheet of paper 8 x 11 printed, penciled, painted etc with L.O. 

hold it up during the game then leave it on your seat after the game that will be some clean up job or make it into a paper areoplane and fire it onto the pitch at full time.

Psychedelicropcircle

Might be an idea when version 2 ram five past us without reply to meet up again after the game in the plaza😘

2 hours ago, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

It is so easy to fix and we would have full houses nearly every week at Tynecastle if she would just drop this crazy loyalty to Craig Levein. He has had more than enough time to prove he can turn our appalling form around and he is still failing miserably. Just what is Ann seeing that we don't?

Winning leads to improved crowds in most cases along with attractive football.

Frustration over results leads to anger and posters need a figure to take out their anger on.

Like most clubs the easy option is the manager and who cares if there have been reasons for the disappointments they lose rational thought and ignore any other opinions

Then when the owner stands firm and disappoints the angry posters they move on to her thinking we can get to her and she'll cave in so we can get our way.

The manager and owner then become targets of the social media mob who start to try and drag in those who may not support their view with a constant barrage of criticism and comment and simply put those of weak mind gradually change opinion. 

There will always be a limit to the length of time the manager gets support but I hope she stands firm until the manager at least gets a chance to play 70% or more of his first choice side rather than more than half of the side made up of squad and reserve team players

Should we continue to lose with a more recognisable first 11 line up then  there can be no more excuses/reasons etc (whatever you want to call it depending on your viewpoint)

To try and pretend injuries are not a major reason for the current position beggars belief

9 minutes ago, Psychedelicropcircle said:

Might be an idea when version 2 ram five past us without reply to meet up again after the game in the plaza😘

Almost like you would like that outcome just to prove your point. 🤷🏼‍♂️

4 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

To try and pretend injuries are not a major reason for the current position beggars belief

To try to pretend that it's not Craig Levein's fault for signing injury prone players and then feign surprise when they can't play because they are injured. Also beggars belief !!

12 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I believe the 5 conceded v Livingston last season proved a lot of people’s points Dave.

1 minute ago, 1874robbo said:

I believe the 5 conceded v Livingston last season proved a lot of people’s points Dave.

Perhaps, but very few gloated about it prior to the game. 

24 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Frustration over results leads to anger and posters need a figure to take out their anger on.

Like most clubs the easy option is the manager and who cares if there have been reasons for the disappointments they lose rational thought and ignore any other opinions

Then when the owner stands firm and disappoints the angry posters they move on to her thinking we can get to her and she'll cave in so we can get our way.

The manager and owner then become targets of the social media mob who start to try and drag in those who may not support their view with a constant barrage of criticism and comment and simply put those of weak mind gradually change opinion. 

There will always be a limit to the length of time the manager gets support but I hope she stands firm until the manager at least gets a chance to play 70% or more of his first choice side rather than more than half of the side made up of squad and reserve team players

Should we continue to lose with a more recognisable first 11 line up then  there can be no more excuses/reasons etc (whatever you want to call it depending on your viewpoint)

Brilliant post. 

I switch from week to week about Levein but despite my concerns about his style of play the injuries have killed him. 

19 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

It’s more likely to be 5 than it is to be 1 nil anyway and that really says it all. 

18 minutes ago, Paul Shark said:

To try to pretend that it's not Craig Levein's fault for signing injury prone players and then feign surprise when they can't play because they are injured. Also beggars belief !!

In fairness the majority of injuries have been nothing to do with being injury prone. 

28 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Surely the manager can be judged on the results with the players he has available? That’s his job at the end of the day. Getting the best he can out of the players he has fit.

3 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

In fairness the majority of injuries have been nothing to do with being injury prone. 

Naismith, Walker, Wighton, White, Soutar, there's 5. 

1 hour ago, Cory McNamara said:

Yo, this right from mah heart
Here we go

This for me  
Hearts are not good
Been going for 40 with something
So I've seen some hot
Some periods were not good ones
Which may provoke your soul to rot
Still they are Midlothians
Happy or not

This is about one man
Grabbing on for dear life
To a job he has no right to have
That's what I'II tell ya before saying good night

I'm supporting the club
Financially and whatnot
Although I'm not going to protest
I do not think it such a bad idea to fight

Nor is it moronic
Not to protest
Tell ya the truth
That some old posters can see

I'm not taking mah seat
That I've paid for
'Cause I dont know another way
To show that I am not that happy taily
Wagging the dog

One mans ego doesnt get to own Hearts
And that's what's happening
Not far from right
Played 39
lost 22
In the last 370 days
I'II tell you the truth

With no signs of changes
With no action and all
I dont think its moronic
To refuse tell the truth

I support the club
I dont support Craig Levein
No more heavy scars
On my poor brain

😄 

He asked for a tune buddy not a rewrite.

So?

40 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

I haven't always agreed with you especially where Sevco are concerned but you are spot on here. To dispense with the current management would have implications not well understood by the fans.

4 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

I haven't always agreed with you especially where Sevco are concerned but you are spot on here. To dispense with the current management would have implications not well understood by the fans.

Educate us then?

8 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

Our results have been mostly awful for almost a year. This can’t be tolerated and the manager must go.

9 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

Ooohhh...do enlighten us. 

4 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Ooohhh...do enlighten us. 

I've answered this before. Look at other threads. I'm not repeating myself again unlike you lot.

10 hours ago, jake said:

22 in 39 been defeated

22 in 39 I say

22 in 39 been defeated

Playing football the Levein way.

Apologies. :embarassed:

1 hour ago, CJGJ said:

100% spot on.

I feel this protest is pointless, for now at least.

Budge is obviously waiting for all our players to come back before deciding.

Naismith, Walker, Haring in particular, if they are in the team and we start winning she doesn't have to make a decision.

Once back and in the team and we continue to lose then it makes her decision easier, I'm pretty sure Craig has told her things will get better when players are back.

We all know what will happen, the chances of Naismith playing more than a few games in a row are slim, tactics, player positions, tactics won't suddenly become great overnight etc etc but there will be no decision till then and no protests will change that.

Stubborn and stubborner are in control .... 🙄

2 hours ago, Paul Shark said:

Haring ?, Washington ?, Halkett ?, Whelan ?, Meshino ?, Perreria?, Damour ?

Are those who you refer to..could you enlighten us on their injury prone history before Hearts that you claim to be true ?

I'd give you Naismith and Walker at a push though he was injured saving a goalscoring attempt

Bit risky having the protest at the same time as the food collection...

Potential for beans artillery...  Sure to put the wind up the board.........

:)

wait till he gets his players back from injury? those playing last week. were his players, he brought them to the club, if they are not up to it, why are they here, he has no credibility, he has to go. I wont be at the protest but good luck to those who do go, I hope you achieve your aims.