• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bridge of Djoum

• Bazzas right boot

• 1874robbo

• davemclaren

41 minutes ago, sandylejambo said:

wait till he gets his players back from injury? those playing last week. were his players, he brought them to the club, if they are not up to it, why are they here, he has no credibility, he has to go. I wont be at the protest but good luck to those who do go, I hope you achieve your aims. 

While Washington and Naismith are seasoned forwards are some people saying the players left behind aren’t good enough then?   I thought Clare was the best thing since sliced bread?  There’s the much lauded Smith,  there’s Whelan, Damour.

Mulraney is meant to be a supplier.  There’s wee Meshino, a quality laddie in Hickey....big Uche......yet still nothing but excuses from various quarters. 

Can people make make their minds up? Are too many players simply not good enough that many fail to see it or is it a management team and their failing motivational and tactical skills, the mismanagement of players,  that is a problem?

Edited by Debut 4

2 hours ago, shaun.lawson said:

22 in 39 been defeated

22 in 39 I say

22 in 39 been defeated

Playing football the Levein way.

Apologies. :embarassed:

😄

8 hours ago, CJGJ said:

Haring ?, Washington ?, Halkett ?, Whelan ?, Meshino ?, Perreria?, Damour ?

Are those who you refer to..could you enlighten us on their injury prone history before Hearts that you claim to be true ?

I'd give you Naismith and Walker at a push though he was injured saving a goalscoring attempt

Is it simply bad luck or poor training/ recovery management that has caused the incredible amount of injuries?

Of course not every player Levein has signed is injury prone but both Naismith and Walker will never play 30+ games a season, you'll be lucky to get 20 out of either of them. Soutar had a few injuries at Dundee Utd and you've just chose to ignore White and Wighton ? Both ridiculous signings ! Damour didn't play a lot of football last season so certainly wasn't match fit when he was signed, Levein is partly if not wholly responsible for Haring's extended absence by playing him whilst unfit, did Washington return from Northern Ireland not 100% fit and then play ? Halkett unlucky, yes and so far Whrlan has been a great signing.

Psychedelicropcircle
12 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Almost like you would like that outcome just to prove your point. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Not at all dave I’d like CL to leave & it’s gonna take the fans to make that happen. I won’t be there until he’s gone. 

1 hour ago, Psychedelicropcircle said:

Not at all dave I’d like CL to leave & it’s gonna take the fans to make that happen. I won’t be there until he’s gone. 

Fair enough. 

The delusion from some in this thread is comical. 

"We've been horse shit for 12 months because of.. eh.. injuries and that". Wake up and smell the relegation fight.

So we should not have signed Souttar according to you, Haring was played in a cup final to help us win a trophy and he wanted to play, he wasn't risked in a run of the mill league game and I and every Hearts fan bar you it seems would have done the same.

You have to laugh at your Damour comments for you told us he was signing players with a poor injury record then tell us it's because he had not played and he had gone through a full pre season with Cardiff yet the blame is Levein's

You and a few others are just using injuries as another a stick to beat the manager and staff with..admit it, come clean but don't try to lie to us that it is due to the club and staff we have this list of injuries

You are just using injuries to attack the manager, owner and this impacts on the club but you don't care as long as someone agrees with you on the forum

The medical experts we have found would make you think the whole world of sport will be reading these injury threads and learning from them. Soon there will be no need for clinics, surgeons, dieticians, fitness experts for all will be found on here from the JKB medical team...the leading social media forum in the world for sports injuries and their treatment....oh and of course the prevention of such in the first place

Edited by CJGJ

Not interested in injuries as a stick, or injuries as an excuse. We are crap and that stops at the DoF/Head coach door. Step one - get rid. Step 2 get rid of his minions.

Leveins Battalion

Aye but some folk on here said that John McGinn was pish and Wighton was a better signing than Shankland 🤣🤣🤣 anyway looking forward more to the protest more than the game next week,let's get rid of this idiot and get Hearts beating again.

On 11/10/2019 at 12:10, dellboy1971 said:

Fans have mentioned protest at RANGERS home game 20th October

what’s happening

RANGERS PROTEST on 20th October 2019
What one is it

Wait outside main stand and delayed turn up 15min into game

mass walkout with 15min to go to front off main stand 

March from Haymarket clock  to tynecastle outside main stand

Do nothing and let LEVEIN drag club into relegation battle 

You'll have to start a new thread later today.

Last Tuesday you wanted a boycott, then this thread 3 days later for a protest.

Today is 3 days further on, so what are you planning?

It’s a fallacy that we’ll improve when the players are back. The same was said last January, 1 by 1 the injured players returned  and results continued to get worse. 

15 minutes ago, EH11 2NL said:

It’s a fallacy that we’ll improve when the players are back. The same was said last January, 1 by 1 the injured players returned  and results continued to get worse. 

Things fell apart after the Naismith injury. He's kinda the only one I could see making a major difference. 

We undoubtedly have a terrible injury record, but I’m baffled by the view that all will be good when players come back.

We have pretty much had a strong back 5 (incl the GK) this season, although Levein still persists in playing a completely ineffective back 3.

Whelan and Damour in midfield, with Haring to come back and replace one of them.

Weve got Uche up front and he’s probably our no1 striker. Clare has always been an ever present under Levein, and we signed Meshino recently. So that leaves Mulraney as the weak link, a player we recently signed to a contract extension.

Washington, Naismith, Walker, Haring and Souttar are all good players, but it’s not as if we have had to play untried 18yr olds week in week out in the meantime.

And it needs to be remembered that Washington rarely scores, Naismith is always injured, Walker has been slated by many on here, and Souttar is prone to some terrible defensive lapses. 

You will have to remember even when we had many of our injured players available we were still a shambles of a team. Good players sent out on the park with instructions and tactics which never entertained and didn't win. Levein is not good enough for Hearts, Ann Budge will not sack him so I support action being taken by our fans on sunday. 

Bazzas right boot
42 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

You will have to remember even when we had many of our injured players available we were still a shambles of a team. Good players sent out on the park with instructions and tactics which never entertained and didn't win. Levein is not good enough for Hearts, Ann Budge will not sack him so I support action being taken by our fans on sunday. 

At least you're supporting something on match day. 

👍

1 hour ago, mitch41 said:

Mrs Budge,the board et Al,know how the majority of fans feel Mitch.

Would all be better supporting and shouting on the team.

Protest won't make any difference apart from raising the cringe factor.

Mon ra Hearts and boo the protest.😁🇱🇻

1 minute ago, jamboman9 said:

Mrs Budge,the board et Al,know how the majority of fans feel Mitch.

Would all be better supporting and shouting on the team.

Protest won't make any difference apart from raising the cringe factor.

Mon ra Hearts and boo the protest.😁🇱🇻

Oh I’ll be supporting the team as always I just feel for the players and fans who have to put up 

with being led by an incompetent management that is backed by a lady that has lost the plot.

On 12/10/2019 at 09:28, luckydug said:

The bullying on here is getting worse.

FYI  I am proud to support the Hearts and no insults from bullies is going to stop me going to watch the team I have supported since 1957.

I have seen us win two Scottish Leagues as well as LC and SC I have seen us get relegated and come back up several times.

The present downturn is just another chapter in our history.

The big difference this time is thanks to Mrs Budge and FOH we are in a good place financially and when the time comes to change the coaching staff we can afford quality.

By all means protest, it's your right but don't try and browbeat Hearts fans into deserting the club in a time of need.

It's at times like this we should be putting extra effort into supporting the team during the game.

Excellent post.

A well thought out, logical, clear and calm appraisal.

9 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Oh I’ll be supporting the team as always I just feel for the players and fans who have to put up 

with being led by an incompetent management that is backed by a lady that has lost the plot.

Glad to hear that.

It's a big task and a tough effin match on Sunday,I feel for the players too with them knowing the Plaza is packed with teeth gnashers shouting the odds.

Hardly a positive start for the said big task.

Will the protesters be celebrating if we win.🤔

46 minutes ago, jamboman9 said:

Glad to hear that.

It's a big task and a tough effin match on Sunday,I feel for the players too with them knowing the Plaza is packed with teeth gnashers shouting the odds.

Hardly a positive start for the said big task.

Will the protesters be celebrating if we win.🤔

We’d better win and we will be celebrating and the players know our support is behind them.

3 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Things fell apart after the Naismith injury. He's kinda the only one I could see making a major difference. 

If you don’t think Soutar and Halkett at the back would make major difference you haven’t been watching us this season. 

4 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

If you don’t think Soutar and Halkett at the back would make major difference you haven’t been watching us this season. 

nevertheless, the bad run of form started at last seasons lc semi and hasn’t stopped.

Edited by GinRummy

been here before
1 hour ago, mitch41 said:

Cool stuff mitch. 

Good to see you're still leaving it to others to make the point.

On 12/10/2019 at 22:07, Marriott said:

I feel this protest is pointless, for now at least.

Budge is obviously waiting for all our players to come back before deciding.

Naismith, Walker, Haring in particular, if they are in the team and we start winning she doesn't have to make a decision.

Once back and in the team and we continue to lose then it makes her decision easier, I'm pretty sure Craig has told her things will get better when players are back.

We all know what will happen, the chances of Naismith playing more than a few games in a row are slim, tactics, player positions, tactics won't suddenly become great overnight etc etc but there will be no decision till then and no protests will change that.

Stubborn and stubborner are in control .... 🙄

More like "dumber&dumber"

Graham Thomson
On 12/10/2019 at 09:28, luckydug said:

The bullying on here is getting worse.

FYI  I am proud to support the Hearts and no insults from bullies is going to stop me going to watch the team I have supported since 1957.

I have seen us win two Scottish Leagues as well as LC and SC I have seen us get relegated and come back up several times.

The present downturn is just another chapter in our history.

The big difference this time is thanks to Mrs Budge and FOH we are in a good place financially and when the time comes to change the coaching staff we can afford quality.

By all means protest, it's your right but don't try and browbeat Hearts fans into deserting the club in a time of need.

It's at times like this we should be putting extra effort into supporting the team during the game.

Excellent post, I was at my first Hearts game in 1966, and been on a similar journey to your own, apart from the league cup wins 😥 things will turn around again, I have no doubt, 

Meanwhile I will continue to support our great club!!

5 hours ago, GinRummy said:

nevertheless, the bad run of form started at last seasons lc semi and hasn’t stopped.

Agreed but your point about Naismith being the only one  to make a difference is, imo, way off the mark. 

34 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

What time is this going ahead?

I’ll be there for 8am. 

I’ll be glued to the crest on the plaza so should be easy to find. 

it’ll be a great day, can’t wait. 

56 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

OP calls for a boycott and a protest in the same week.

Attention seeking no-mark.

OK, so boycott the protest, I'm on it :kirk:

Dunno how i feel about a protest 

My protest is not attending. I've no made a game all year despite buying a season ticket 

I'm just waiting on Anne phoning me once news reaches her 

Then she'll sort things 

Fire_At_The_Disco

Looks like I’ll miss the protest😭

It starts 11-45am 

Im going to be in my seat with pie n bovvy at 11-44 🤷‍♂️

15 hours ago, Tambo_The_Jambo said:

Looks like I’ll miss the protest😭

It starts 11-45am 

Im going to be in my seat with pie n bovvy at 11-44 🤷‍♂️

I prefer to stand in the concourse and eat my pie. And sadly we are now in Bovril weather:-(

14 hours ago, Psychedelicropcircle said:

You never got a chance to protest a manager in the romanov days:raging:

Mr Romanov was always ahead of the curve if a manager was failing in his duty to our great club 

:glorious:

4 minutes ago, Simmo said:

so you agreed with him sacking Burley???????

No definitely not Simmo and he was of course too quick to pull that trigger on GB. In most other cases he took the required action. One thing's for sure although VR would never have had CL in charge in the first place, he'd have been gone well well before now most likely the Livi 5-0 game if not before. In fact now I think of it we'd probably have had another 2 or 3 managers in this last 12 months 🙄

22 minutes ago, eyesandears said:

No definitely not Simmo and he was of course too quick to pull that trigger on GB. In most other cases he took the required action. One thing's for sure although VR would never have had CL in charge in the first place, he'd have been gone well well before now most likely the Livi 5-0 game if not before. In fact now I think of it we'd probably have had another 2 or 3 managers in this last 12 months 🙄

Vlad would've sacked him after beating celtic 4-0

1 hour ago, amadjambo said:

I prefer to stand in the concourse and eat my pie. And sadly we are now in Bovril weather😞

Real men drink Bovril in any weather. :jjyay: 

Didn't realise until it was mentioned on another thread that the walk up prices for this are £32 - £44. A televised game, early KO on a Sunday FFS.

Forget Levein, there should be a protest about this.

2 hours ago, eyesandears said:

No definitely not Simmo and he was of course too quick to pull that trigger on GB. In most other cases he took the required action. One thing's for sure although VR would never have had CL in charge in the first place, he'd have been gone well well before now most likely the Livi 5-0 game if not before. In fact now I think of it we'd probably have had another 12 or 13 managers in this last 12 months 🙄

Ftfy