• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• Sagan

• Marvin

• pettigrewsstylist

21 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

Sound. Had nowt but hassle with Hearts TV in the past, canni see me rushing to join up for one game whilst on holiday. Hopefully I’ll get a stream somewhere 👍🏼

Let us know if you do. 

3 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

I'm feeling optimistic Merse.

I always have been a glass half full bloke though God knows why after watching the Hearts since 1961. 

Good way to approach things tbf.

Heres hoping MacLean does the biz along with the rest of the boys.

32 minutes ago, kila said:

EFU9Wk_XoAM0GHN?format=jpg&name=medium

25 minutes ago, Paulp74 said:

Good to see Clare finally out but disappointing to see maclean in. Would have preferred irving or morrison, or keena, if he wanted to play two up top. 

This in spades

That’s an Aberdeen team full of cloggers without many actual footballers. Wonder if that’ll be highlighted or if the physicality of Hickey, Meshino, Maclean and Mulraney still strikes fear into the opposition defence.

The more I think about it, McLean will be more experienced for creating space for Meschino than Keena would, while Uche has 2 or 3 defenders keeping half an eye on him.  WHY AM I SO POSITIVE?????

August Landmesser
Just now, Zaba said:

That’s an Aberdeen team full of cloggers without many actual footballers. Wonder if that’ll be highlighted or if the physicality of Hickey, Meshino, Maclean and Mulraney still strikes fear into the opposition defence.

Sheep will still be collapsing and squealing at the merest breath of wind, and Clancy will fall for it every time.

I'm gearing up for a night of swearing at the ref.

highlandjambo3
1 minute ago, Zaba said:

Uche will smash that defence apart........  or at least for the first 5 minutes until the ref wrongly books him.

25 minutes ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

He has been anonymous since last Oct.

Not far off it although had a few good games in the build up to the final especially coming off the bench at Easter Road.

15 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Read that Jim Jefferies will be at the game tonight. Fantastic news.

Let's get a win to aid his recovery.  A legend and a gentleman.

Knowing us he will be back in the Western come 10pm

Was away all day Saturday till 11 pm and it was the wife's birthday Sunday so couldn't quite get into the pre-match build up to the derby as much as I would have liked. Right up for tonight, hope we fight for every ball and attack at every opportunity.

Mon The Hearts.

Absolute Scenes
9 minutes ago, Sagan said:

At least it looks like Levein is trying to change things (if it is indeed 4-4-2)

He's been set in his ways for a long time now. 

Yes we get it

Brighton Jambo

I like that team.  Clare needed dropped, a would be amazed if Morrison was fit enough to start yet so a bit of guile up front seems logical to me.  

2 minutes ago, CostaJambo said:

Was away all day Saturday till 11 pm and it was the wife's birthday Sunday so couldn't quite get into the pre-match build up to the derby as much as I would have liked. Right up for tonight, hope we fight for every ball and attack at every opportunity.

Mon The Hearts.

If we do that  we cant complain....

I've never been for a pre match pint coming in from Roseburn end. Probably should have realised the Roseburn would be hoaching with sheep botherers. It's a bit weird being in a pub so close to Tynie and being what feels like the only Jambo. 

Edited by Normthebarman

1 minute ago, Brighton Jambo said:

I like that team.  Clare needed dropped, a would be amazed if Morrison was fit enough to start yet so a bit of guile up front seems logical to me.  

Not often team selection is logical...

5 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Yes we get it

4-4-2  mate! 4-4-2!

Clare dropped!

CLARE... DROPPED

Soz, i've never felt this positive in a long time. 

highlandjambo3
7 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

Google hesgoal

Did..... can’t see it listed

Edited by highlandjambo3
Got it..... looking in the wrong place

1 minute ago, Section Q said:

Prefer him to Clare...

Tbh no. Clare particularly poor defensively but has a few good moments in most games and the odd good game. Maclean largely ineffective for nearly a year with the odd nice touch or dummy run. 

Just hope it’s a materstroke by Craig and uche gets more space with two up front. 

4 minutes ago, Brighton Jambo said:

This makes compete sense. I'd rather have Morrison coming off the bench at 65 mins than blowing out his arse at 40.

23 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

In all honesty there is nothing to support that view..he is too old and too slow

You look for a sign Craig has learnt and he does this (and I want him to stay but a terrible decision)

He will never learn 

Guest ToqueJambo

If we're playing 4-4-2 McLean seems the best option. Our most experienced forward and a very intelligent player who linked very well with Uche at the start of last season. Could be the guy to link play with Meshino and Uche.

Edited by ToqueJambo

29 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

In all honesty there is nothing to support that view..he is too old and too slow

You look for a sign Craig has learnt and he does this (and I want him to stay but a terrible decision)

Excellent signing.

8 minutes ago, Victorian said:

How come James Forrest and Jermaine Defoe aren't playing?

Oh aye,   we have to pick from the players registered to us.

Cheers.

Aye cos folk mumping about Maclean playing expect us to have players of the quality of Forrest and the pedigree of Defoe. Right enough.