***Official Hibernian v Heart of Midlothian Match Thread***

tartofmidlothian

So sweet it is that the now likely many re-runs of Hibs' outstanding goal today will serve only to remind them of being defeated! 

Only Hibs could Hibs such a brilliant goal! 

:ears:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sadj

• Sagan

• Maroon Sailor

• Bridge of Djoum

Rudi5kaceldream1ng
4 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Look at Dika - not even playing! The mans a true Jambo!! ❤️

Big dika just bought himself some time without even playing haha! Good man that passion-you love to see it.

1 hour ago, Der Kaiser said:

Delighted he scored? - Abso-feckin-lutely.

Do I think he's been a great signing - No

Do I think he's been an ok signing - Yes. 

Am I annoyed he seems to turn up his work rate only after he's scored - You bet.

Am I grinning from ear to ear at this result - So much my face hurts.

Do I want to be proved wrong on my opinion on him at the end of this season - Abso-feckin-lutely.

my texts to various people were a lot stronger than yours when we were behind. But credit to the big lump, he took that goal brilliantly.

25 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

Great pic showing a memorable moment with a dad and his boys 👌🏽👍🏼 Thats what we're all about.

E3942A6B-6592-4319-8B45-191C44A1EBE8.jpeg

Nearly greetin at that ffs.  😂

HHGH 🇱🇻

57 minutes ago, Gambo said:

I'm not stopping him getting credit from anyone. 

As you say though, he made changes, so again he got it wrong from the start.

You talk garbage as usual. The game was always going to be tight first half. His tactics resticted Hibs to one shot and we had numerous runs on goal that were wasted by poor invidual decsion making.

Who the hell do you think you are? You talk as if you are some sort of football expert lol. You like several others purely exist to see CL fail. It is all that makes you lot happy.  On this occasion your attempt to mistake insight for hindsight has backfired and you were proved wrong.

Big changes to take Clare and Damour off for the two youngsters but the change of shape won it. Getting Hickey back to left back, Smith to right back and allowing Mulraney to get further forward made such a difference. No idea why we started with Hickey on the right and a back 3.

love a derby win  yaassssss but we are just papering over the cracks though gave levein another week today 😡😡😡we can get much more out of this squad with someone else c’mon the hearts 🇬🇧🇱🇻🇬🇧🇱🇻

1 minute ago, Boghell51 said:

love a derby win  yaassssss but we are just papering over the cracks though gave levein another week today 😡😡😡we can get much more out of this squad with someone else c’mon the hearts 🇬🇧🇱🇻🇬🇧🇱🇻

Enjoy the day, give it a rest.  

26 minutes ago, Superunknown said:

:lol:

happy to be proved wrong.

I'm not normally a pant wetter but our recent form has pushed me to the brink

Me too even though I would be described as a happy clapper. For me it's not too late for CL but he is sailing close to the wind! Aberdeen must win and probably the two games after that then we may be back on an even keel:fing10:

Edited by tcjambo

Steve_Jersey_HMFC
10 minutes ago, Boghell51 said:

Did you not get enough reaction when you posted the exact same comment on this same thread 2 hours ago? 

Like I said can get much more out of this squad with someone else 🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻 Lucky today and loving it though🇱🇻🇬🇧🇱🇻A great derby win but Anne let’s face it time for levein to move on and get a coach or manager in with fire enthusiasm to push us on 🇱🇻🇬🇧🇱🇻

46 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

You talk garbage as usual. The game was always going to be tight first half. His tactics resticted Hibs to one shot and we had numerous runs on goal that were wasted by poor invidual decsion making.

Who the hell do you think you are? You talk as if you are some sort of football expert lol. You like several others purely exist to see CL fail. It is all that makes you lot happy.  On this occasion your attempt to mistake insight for hindsight has backfired and you were proved wrong.

He got it wrong he had to change it, we win, live with it and enjoy.

12 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

Me too even though I would be described as a happy clapper. For me it's not too late for CL but he is sailing close to the wind! Aberdeen must win and probably the two games after that then we may be back on an even keel:fing10:

I've been a supporter of Levein up until a few games ago. 

I hope he can keep things going after today it will give everyone a lift.

Deep down though, I think Levein has lost his edge since his health scare last year, and I still think he should step down for his own good and the good of the club.

Just now, Superunknown said:

I've been a supporter of Levein up until a few games ago. 

I hope he can keep things going after today it will give everyone a lift.

Deep down though, I think Levein has lost his edge since his health scare last year, and I still think he should step down for his own good and the good of the club.

It's in everybody's interest that this is his last season either way. I agree on that. Top 4 and a cup final and he can go with his head held high.

12 minutes ago, Steve_Jersey_HMFC said:

Did you not get enough reaction when you posted the exact same comment on this same thread 2 hours ago? 

Sorry mate posted it i’ve Had a few back home now and hit re-post again can’t blame me for celebrating a derby win c’mon the famous 

What an experience . I've had

24 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

the best time the way the game unfolded the support us Jambo's backed the side.

Whelan found his place leading talking battling

Berra more confident

Ryo is a star in the making we will see him shine brighter a genius.

Hickey for me gets BOTM

Whelan MOTM

I thought Craig Levein showed his character especially at the end of the game approaching fans encouraging the chants waving smilng. Spoke with him briefly I felt his pride told him the monkeys of his back back to evens shook his hand. I feel a bit guilty for the way I've spoken to him the lad told me he's used to it forget it support the team.

Hearts are Here

2 hours ago, norrie1952 said:

Well we needed that.When uche scored ,did anybody else notice the polisman behind the goals starting to celebrate haha

Aye noticed right away 

17 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

I did say when I saw this Hibs would lose.

IMG_20190922_194512.jpg

I didn't get it early and i am still none the wiser... 

Are they aiming that sham display at someone in particular or are they trying to be all proverby? 

Steve_Jersey_HMFC
13 minutes ago, Boghell51 said:

Sorry mate posted it i’ve Had a few back home now and hit re-post again can’t blame me for celebrating a derby win c’mon the famous 

No worries mate enjoy 🍻

19 minutes ago, AJAMBO said:

What an experience . I've had

the best time the way the game unfolded the support us Jambo's backed the side.

Whelan found his place leading talking battling

Berra more confident

Ryo is a star in the making we will see him shine brighter a genius.

Hickey for me gets BOTM

Whelan MOTM

I thought Craig Levein showed his character especially at the end of the game approaching fans encouraging the chants waving smilng. Spoke with him briefly I felt his pride told him the monkeys of his back back to evens shook his hand. I feel a bit guilty for the way I've spoken to him the lad told me he's used to it forget it support the team.

Hearts are Here

:greatpost:

11 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Are they aiming that sham display at someone in particular or are they trying to be all proverby? 

Trying to hide the empty seats.

Bridge of Djoum
1 hour ago, Armageddon said:

Great pic showing a memorable moment with a dad and his boys 👌🏽👍🏼 Thats what we're all about.

E3942A6B-6592-4319-8B45-191C44A1EBE8.jpeg

Correct. It’s about the good times and bad.  

23 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Are they aiming that sham display at someone in particular or are they trying to be all proverby? 

Did they rake the bin for that shite looks like black bin liners. When I saw it my first thought was.

Oh **** off ya animals. PMSL

44 minutes ago, Gambo said:

He got it wrong he had to change it, we win, live with it and enjoy.

So just to be clear. A manager who makes game winning substitutions or tactical changes should be criticised as they obviously got it wrong in the first place.  That's really your point?

18 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

:greatpost:

I'd like to thank every Hearts fan no matter how we differ in opinions for backing the club keeping the old lady alive so I could find my way home. Ive had a tearfully week still tearful writing this. 

You are awesome

5 minutes ago, baxterd1974 said:

So just to be clear. A manager who makes game winning substitutions or tactical changes should be criticised as they obviously got it wrong in the first place.  That's really your point?

See if he had got it right in the previous 14 games you may have had a point, but to start Clare and play Hickey on the right, then realise you have to put the left footer on the left ain't really going to shake up the managerial world is it?

We were poor but deserved to win against one of the poorest Hibs team's we will come up against.

The players imo dug out that win today, it was never anywhere near a masterclass by Levein.

6 minutes ago, AJAMBO said:

I'd like to thank every Hearts fan no matter how we differ in opinions for backing the club keeping the old lady alive so I could find my way home. Ive had a tearfully week still tearful writing this. 

You are awesome

Enjoy 

39 minutes ago, indianajones said:

Message to the players to show some heart. 

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/latest-hibs-news/hibs-fans-deliver-warning-to-players-prior-to-edinburgh-derby-clash-with-hearts-1-5008969

Guest ToqueJambo
3 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

You know you've Hibsed your banner when the local paper has to explain it. What a word salad. I thought Hibs fans were warrior poets too.

1 minute ago, ToqueJambo said:

You know you've Hibsed your banner when the local paper has to explain it. What a word salad. I thought Hibs fans were warrior poets too.

A banner made out of black bin liners and their mums and sisters underwear.. 

FTH..

It wasn't the best performance we got the win we couldn't get against Aberdeen and Motherwell. I'm happier Im still seeing a lot of silly stuff maybe settle now. Not sure if we're near a side tough to beat we do have a fight in us that will be stronger when Haring Souttar Naismith Walker Washington Garrucio get back in the action . Michael Smith needs to sit it out he plays v Aberdeen then rest him

53 minutes ago, indianajones said:

it was to cover the empty seats😁

9 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:
Image may contain: 1 person, text

Big Clev some lad he's a real happy clapper.

What a feeling from that image.

Yas

Who's dabbin left behind Hickey

Edited by AJAMBO

29 minutes ago, Gambo said:

See if he had got it right in the previous 14 games you may have had a point, but to start Clare and play Hickey on the right, then realise you have to put the left footer on the left ain't really going to shake up the managerial world is it?

We were poor but deserved to win against one of the poorest Hibs team's we will come up against.

The players imo dug out that win today, it was never anywhere near a masterclass by Levein.

Hickey is two footed btw 👍🏻