• HMFC01

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Weebroon98 said:

💥

wonder what popcorn teeths excuse will be tonight

Someone will get the blame because Lennon won’t take any responsibility himself

23 minutes ago, Boris said:

Feel the commentators on bt being a bit disrespectful to Sparta Prague. Not a European"big gun" but as big a name in the tapestry of European football as Celtic, imo 

Heard that,disgraceful. You would also think Celtic were the only team playing without any fans🤦‍♂️

12 minutes ago, merseyjambo said:

Lennon will get until Xmas.

They’re only 3 points behind Rangers. More points dropped, blowing the 4 x 3 and out the EL and they will empty.

They are pinning everything on 10 IAR

3 points?

Where are you getting that from?

Just now, HMFC 86 said:

Someone will get the blame because Lennon won’t take any responsibility himself

Obviously.  

Tom English. 
Celtic are a calamity at the back. A calamity in midfield. Right from the start it didn't look like they were tuned into the game. It was public park defending. Shocking.

Michael Stewart.

Sparta Prague aren't even able to play domestically, they're not even sure if they can train! This is a really concerning result and performance. After a positive week Celtic are back to square one.

2 minutes ago, JDK2020 said:

I thought that wasn't allowed.

😂 never held back, Griffiths, McGregor, Duffer and Elyan what’s his name even got it for being on his phone in the stand during game. Lovely 👍

2 minutes ago, stevie1874 said:

😂 Elyan what’s his name even got it for being on his phone in the stand during game. Lovely 👍

He's just been dobbed in by that bint interviewing Lennon 🤣🤣😍

Edited by neilnunb

All roads lead to Gorgie

We should go into the final with a lot of confidence as the media created aura around ra sellick is just that, media created. Sparta just knew they had the better team even when below full strength and played celtic off the park.

Love seeing both erse cheeks getting a doing, especially when it's in Glasgow.

Devastated for Lennon that there are no fans there so he can’t deflect from this by pretending to get hit by a coin and blame it on an anti-Catholic conspiracy. 

Just now, neilnunb said:

He's just been dobbed in by that bint interviewing Lennon 🤣🤣😍

Shit, I can't delete that last emoticon 🤣

Rangers are moving well ahead of Celtic now in every respect. They have a very consistent team. Celtic are spiralling. I think we can take them. Hopefully Lemon is still incharge. 

1 minute ago, Cruyff said:

Rangers are moving well ahead of Celtic now in every respect. They have a very consistent team. Celtic are spiralling. I think we can take them. Hopefully Lemon is still incharge. 

I dont see the little twisted hate filled gimp even making it to the weekend TBH

2 minutes ago, JDK2020 said:

I dont see the little twisted hate filled gimp even making it to the weekend TBH

:jjno:

He must. They need to keep him until the 21st of December at the very least. 

1 minute ago, John Findlay said:

Lille won 0-3 away at AC Milan.

I believe that makes Celtic bottom of the group.

Oh no!

Poor wee victims.

Just now, Cruyff said:

:jjno:

He must. They need to keep him until the 21st of December at the very least. 

:spoton:

Sack the ‘dentists dream’ the day after Hearts make all his teeth pop out with anger.

Just now, John Findlay said:

Lille won 0-3 away at AC Milan.

I believe that makes Celtic bottom of the group.

They would be bottom regardless of that result, but Lille winning puts them top on 7 points, while Celtic have 1, so Lille's win makes it more difficult for Celtic to catch them, and we can assume Celtic are not going to catch Milan on 6 points.

They've got themselves into a dominant financial position in Scotland because they got to the CL group stages every season, occasionally got to the knock out stages, and if not they dropped into the Europa League knockout stages.  Now it looks like they are going no further than the Europa League group stages, Covid-19 has impacted heavily on their finances - see their recent accounts, and they have a very expensive squad of players.  They could be forced to sell players to balance the books, so hopefully this is the beginning of a major downturn in their fortunes.

Pasquale for King

Recording the tv analysis whilst listening to the radio inquest, Stewart/Bonner/McFadden/English and Dick Gordon. Lennon on now, players fault. Hope he manages to stay until the final but can’t see it.

9 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

No matter it went tits up at the end, Rangers played very well. 

A draw away to Benfica, even if they had the win in their hands, is far better than a humiliating defeat at home to Sparta Prague reserves.

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, RobNox said:

They would be bottom regardless of that result, but Lille winning puts them top on 7 points, while Celtic have 1, so Lille's win makes it more difficult for Celtic to catch them, and we can assume Celtic are not going to catch Milan on 6 points.

They've got themselves into a dominant financial position in Scotland because they got to the CL group stages every season, occasionally got to the knock out stages, and if not they dropped into the Europa League knockout stages.  Now it looks like they are going no further than the Europa League group stages, Covid-19 has impacted heavily on their finances - see their recent accounts, and they have a very expensive squad of players.  They could be forced to sell players to balance the books, so hopefully this is the beginning of a major downturn in their fortunes.

It’s fantastic, they don’t have that many sellable assets now either. Maybe the huge heid diver, Christie and Macgregor but not much else. 

3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Recording the tv analysis whilst listening to the radio inquest, Stewart/Bonner/McFadden/English and Dick Gordon. Lennon on now, players fault. Hope he manages to stay until the final but can’t see it.

I agree, hope he stays, I'm more optimistic than you that he will at least last until the final, but if they lose any more ground to Rangers he might not.  Who do they bring in though?  

jambogirlglasgow
11 minutes ago, RobNox said:

Add to that the millions they’ll be paying out to the child abuse victims. 

Lawell is really in conundrum territory. Sack Lennon, costs money in a severance package.

New manager. Will need someone with a decent reputation to appease the hordes. Who is available?

Pocchetino(Celtic cant afford him in a month of Sundays, and he is either going to Real Madrid or Man Utd), still get my pals in the Scottish media to put his name about.

Eddie Howe? Possibly but is looking at another EPL job. One or more will be available by Christmas if not before.

David Moyes, will he really leave West Ham.

I'm stunned thinks Lawell, until he hits on the idea of making Scott Brown player coach, as that will hardly cost him a bean. Afterall ot worked well with Kenny Dalglish at Liverpool.

1 minute ago, jambogirlglasgow said:

Add to that the millions they’ll be paying out to the child abuse victims. 

That will be an interesting development.  Obviously Celtic FC is trying to distant itself from Celtic Boys Club, but if they lose a test case, then the floodgates open for hundreds of further claims.

Bazzas right boot

Hope Lennon stays on. 

Celtic are in a rut. 

The longer he's there blaming every one and all and gnashing hoe pearlers we have a better chance of a sc win. 

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Lawell is really in conundrum territory. Sack Lennon, costs money in a severance package.

New manager. Will need someone with a decent reputation to appease the hordes. Who is available?

Pocchetino(Celtic cant afford him in a month of Sundays, and he is either going to Real Madrid or Man Utd), still get my pals in the Scottish media to put his name about.

Eddie Howe? Possibly but is looking at another EPL job. One or more will be available by Christmas if not before.

David Moyes, will he really leave West Ham.

I'm stunned thinks Lawell, until he hits on the idea of making Scott Brown player coach, as that will hardly cost him a bean. Afterall ot worked well with Kenny Dalglish at Liverpool.

Maybe Gerrard... He's "that way" inclined according to many die hard rangers... 😂

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Hope Lennon stays on. 

Celtic are in a rut. 

The longer he's there blaming every one and all and gnashing his pearlers we have a better chance of a sc win. 

Fitzroy Pointon
1 minute ago, Sertse said:

Another belter🤣

Screenshot_20201105_225756.jpg

:laugh:

Just watching the highlights. If that's Sparta's third string I would love to have seen what their first team would have done to them. Absolutely battered Celtic. 

Pasquale for King
17 minutes ago, RobNox said:

I agree, hope he stays, I'm more optimistic than you that he will at least last until the final, but if they lose any more ground to Rangers he might not.  Who do they bring in though?  

The fans will say Pochetino 😆😂, they’ll end up with Stubbs 🤣😁

6 minutes ago, RobNox said:

That will be an interesting development.  Obviously Celtic FC is trying to distant itself from Celtic Boys Club, but if they lose a test case, then the floodgates open for hundreds of further claims.

Make no mistake, they will have insurance policies to cover the money they will inevitably have to shell out to dozens, possibly hundreds, of victims. I dont see them paying anything out of their "war chest.."

Having said that, if it's properly exposed in the media (not in the Scottish media, of course  😒 ) then their reputation could be under massive irreparable damage.

Would serve the *******s right.

6 minutes ago, JDK2020 said:

Make no mistake, they will have insurance policies to cover the money they will inevitably have to shell out to dozens, possibly hundreds, of victims. I dont see them paying anything out of their "war chest.."

Having said that, if it's properly exposed in the media (not in the Scottish media, of course  😒 ) then their reputation could be under massive irreparable damage.

Would serve the *******s right.

Not possible I'm afraid. Greatest fans in the world. Gazillions of supporters around the world. Always have the moral high grou d etc... list goes on I'm afraid.

15 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

:laugh:

Just watching the highlights. If that's Sparta's third string I would love to have seen what their first team would have done to them. Absolutely battered Celtic. 

1 hour ago, RobNox said:

They are 9 points behind Rangers, they still need to win their 2 games in hand and that cannot be guaranteed as long as Lennon is in place.

1 hour ago, Morgan said:

3 points?

Where are you getting that from?

I believe their outstanding games are St Liedown and Aberdeen at Darkheid. No matter what people think those are 6 guaranteed points as Aberdeen barely turn up in the East End of Glasgow

Guest ToqueJambo

Celtic, their supporters and most of the media season 19/20: Null and void is completely unfair, it must be taken off the table as soon as possible

Celtic, their supporters and most of the media season 20/21: Null and void is the fairest solution, it must be left on the table for as long as possible

3 minutes ago, RobNox said:

This settles it for me, we have to wear our all maroon strip in the SC final.

Agreed!

Have to get a jersey!  

Guest ToqueJambo

Celtic paid 2m and 25k/week to not even buy Duffy, just to borrow him to mess up their season 🤣 And they wouldn't pay 1.8m for Hickey.

Of all the defensive huddies Celtic have splashed millions on, Duffy has to be the huddiest