• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thomaso

• The Real Maroonblood

• Sagan

• siegementality

Psychedelicropcircle
2 hours ago, beaver said:

He's going nowhere before ththe us weekend. If he goes then you will be wanting the coaching staff out also. Who is going to take team for the next two games at short notice and motivate. Face reality. be realistic, before hibs game he's going nowhere.

Locky has no a bad record doon there😂

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I would like Craig to leave now but **** sucking up to the BBC and or Michael Stewart to make it happen. ***** 

4 minutes ago, JamboAl1965 said:

Stewart’s completely lost the plot with his 20 year most powerful person at the club nonsense   

He wasn't talking about here, he was talking about his spell at Dun Utd when he tried to do the same as he has done here

6 minutes ago, JamboAl1965 said:

Stewart’s completely lost the plot with his 20 year most powerful person at the club nonsense   

Maybe a bit dramatic but Levein now weals total power at Tynecastle - I’m beginning to think even over Ann.

He will not go easily.

The Real Maroonblood
8 minutes ago, JamboAl1965 said:

Well he’ll be in good company with Levein.

3 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

I would like Craig to leave now but **** sucking up to the BBC and or Michael Stewart to make it happen. ***** 

Why will agreeing with Stewart on the BBC make it happen???

Lord Beni of Gorgie
3 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Why will agreeing with Stewart on the BBC make it happen???

Surely nobody will take any joy from Stewart proclaiming his campaign was the reason.

Because he will. Think he should apply myself 

rudi must stay
1 minute ago, merrymac said:

He wasn't talking about here, he was talking about his spell at Dun Utd when he tried to do the same as he has done here

He did the same. To be fair to Levein he takes all the accoutability and responsibility, no one can say he's not working/  has worked hard for Hearts, clearly it's personal between them but everyone knows that

rudi must stay
8 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Maybe a bit dramatic but Levein now weals total power at Tynecastle - I’m beginning to think even over Ann.

He will not go easily.

No Ann Budge does. 

14 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Surely nobody will take any joy from Stewart proclaiming his campaign was the reason.

Because he will. 

That is no reason to keep Levein in the job SG.

I don't care what people say about Michael Stewart. He is saying what every single one of us thinks and he is asking direct questions that we all want answers to.

Sport sound tonight was good and well done Michael Stewart. It is intuitively obvious that he hates CL, but that is the way we are all heading.

6 minutes ago, Zlatanable said:

People backing Michael Stewart don't seem to realise how thick Michael Stewart is. 

Agreed - but even he can see through Levein!

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

That is no reason to keep Levein in the job SG.

Not what I'm saying T. 

Grovelling to Stewart though  please no.

Interesting,  Tom English is not far off the pulse,  he is suggesting its mighty close 

1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

Not what I'm saying T. 

Interesting,  Tom English is not far off the pulse,  he is suggesting its mighty close 

I do not like Stewart and I certainly do not grovel to him - but I agree with his assessment of Levein like many other Hearts fans. He calls it as it is although it does not make pleasant reading.

3 minutes ago, Mr Kipling said:

I don't care what people say about Michael Stewart. He is saying what every single one of us thinks and he is asking direct questions that we all want answers to.

Sport sound tonight was good and well done Michael Stewart. It is intuitively obvious that he hates CL, but that is the way we are all heading.

Hate??????   Probably the most un -constructive emotion there is

21 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

He did the same. To be fair to Levein he takes all the accoutability and responsibility, no one can say he's not working/  has worked hard for Hearts, clearly it's personal between them but everyone knows that

Levein does not take much accountability or responsibility in his post match interviews after every shambolic performance!!!

1 minute ago, 132goals1958 said:

Hate??????   Probably the most un -constructive emotion there is

Indeed - born out of total frustration!

6 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Not what I'm saying T. 

Sorry, never listened to radio but do you think  Tom English was hinting that change afoot or guessing. You would hope if change was coming then the sooner this week the better. 

49 minutes ago, flem said:

No true Hearts fan would play for the hobos. 

If your only shot at being a professional footballer was to play for Hibs you wouldn’t take it??? 

How strange

Lord Beni of Gorgie
8 minutes ago, stevie1874 said:

Sorry, never listened to radio but do you think  Tom English was hinting that change afoot or guessing. You would hope if change was coming then the sooner this week the better. 

Was a bit of text on website earlier today. He is never far off. And he was saying close,  very very close 

34 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

No Ann Budge does. 

Levein has an unhealthy amount of power at the club. 

Budge even said so herself when she asked who some people at the club report to and Levein said “me I suppose”. 

What an amateurish way to run a football club. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I think even those of us who had much faith in Craig are feeling saddened. 

This is tarnishing his image in a way I'd hoped would never happen. 

Haters are there for sure,  but in need of a reality check. Hasn't hurt anyone as far as I'm aware. Just another man who got lost in among chasing a dream 

16 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Levein does not take much accountability or responsibility in his post match interviews after every shambolic performance!!!

Very true. 

Imagine after 5 league games, bottom of the league and outplayed in every home match you come out with We are only 6 points off fourth and I don’t see that as a problem!!! 

If I was the owner I would have sacked him immediately after that interview. What does that statement even mean!!!! A complete idiot of a man!! 

2 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Haters are there for sure,  but in need of a reality check. Hasn't hurt anyone as far as I'm aware. Just another man who got lost in among chasing a dream 

I’m sorry but as he has got older he has turned into a stubborn, arrogant man full of self importance and playing up to the media when all the while we have been getting worse by the week. 

1 hour ago, Archie White said:

I genuinely believe that Levein likes "projects" to show off his so called ability as a manager to pick nuggets out of the sand. Cathro was a project. Sean Clare is a project. Adey White is a project. Washington is his latest project... etc etc...

Cathro seems to be doing well at Wolves as a Coach so must be well regarded in other quarters too. Maybe Head Coach with Hearts was either a step too far at the time or maybe he'll never be a HC and is better suited in a supporting role. 

Edited by maroonsgotop

3 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

No winners here that’s for sure!

Those who had faith in Levein will be saddened, but even those who questioned Leveins appointment are also sad to find their team at the bottom of the league!

This “haters” chat needs to be binned with the “pant wetter” abuse dished out on here.

2 minutes ago, maroonsgotop said:

Cathro seems to be doing well at Wolves as a Coach so must be well regarded in other quarters too. Maybe Head Coach with Hearts was either a step too far at the time or maybe he'll never be a HC and is better suited in a supporting role. 

He is one for the back room in a technical advisory capacity. He just does not have the character or charisma to be a Head Coach and I will be surprised if he ever is one!  Levein knee Cathro better than anybody so it was ridiculous that he thought he would cut it as a head coach.

6 minutes ago, rick witter said:

I’m sorry but as he has got older he has turned into a stubborn, arrogant man full of self importance and playing up to the media when all the while we have been getting worse by the week. 

He always has been a stubborn, arrogant man full of self importance - particularly during his disasterous time as the National Coach.

14 minutes ago, RobNox said:

Nah, I say give him 2 more posts, if he messes up again he's history!

No no - his posts have been disasterous but he says he’s not worried and he will get them right in the future......

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, Zlatanable said:

its not about my lack of humour.

or about you obviously wonderful sense of humour. 

its about grinding Hearts into the dust. 

No idea what you mean. I'm grinding Hearts into the dirt.

Aye ok. Plenty other folks seem to be having a smile and Hearts will be just fine when the dust settles. 

Settle petal  :)

Guest ToqueJambo
1 hour ago, Nookie Bear said:

So he was weak. 

Definitely became clear he didn't have the mentality to be the No. 1. In terms of media treatment it reminded me of Paul le Guen.

rudi must stay
40 minutes ago, rick witter said:

Levein has an unhealthy amount of power at the club. 

Budge even said so herself when she asked who some people at the club report to and Levein said “me I suppose”. 

What an amateurish way to run a football club. 

She also said if he's **** he'll be gone completely, with him in earshot.

AB has guts I wouldn't worry about it. She'll be looking at replacements

24 minutes ago, Zlatanable said:

its not about my lack of humour.

or about your obviously wonderful sense of humour. 

its about grinding Hearts into the dust. 

Why would you do it?

Levein is doing a perfectly good job of that on his own.

2 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Regardless of your opinion of Stewart he is absolutely spot on!

I now get the feeling that a Levein controls Budge!

The theories are getting more outlandish by the day. 😄

36 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

No no - his posts have been disasterous but he says he’s not worried and he will get them right in the future......

He's a proper Hearts poster though, deserves a few more posts imo.  To say he's been disastrous is just pant wetting on your part, do you not remember he had a run of quite decent posts at the start of last season?  I'm sure he can fix things given a bit more time.

siegementality
15 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

The theories are getting more outlandish by the day. 😄

In fairness she is doing little to dispel the theory.

3 hours ago, Sagan said:

Micheal Stewart has been right all along about Levein, just like Kris Boyd was right all along about Cathro, 

Both of them are hibby trolls though eh. 

Get them banned!

I think Michael Stewart should be given Craig Levein's job.

With his vast experience and success with various clubs he is the ideal man for the job.

I'm gobsmacked that no club has headhunted him as their boss.

He would command loyalty from players with his knack of building team spirit players would literally run through brick walls for him.

Come on down Michael this is your big chance at least it will keep you going until the first ministers job comes up.

siegementality
2 hours ago, rudi must stay said:

Good to hear that Ian Murray is back on the Hearts scene, agree with his comments totally. Sensible man 

So sensible he said Levein unceremoniously lost his job the first time around - when he actually left - to manage in the Premiership - when Leicester were actually in the Championship at the time. Really Ian?

Rudi5kaceldream1ng
2 hours ago, ford donald said:

Talked his way into that as well, man's got talent for something,unfortunately not football management.

Levein has a talent for inveigling into club boards. It’s a smart move for any manager in today’s game. Let’s be honest if Levein wasn’t the DOF and on the board,there’s no chance in hell he would still be manager of hearts right now. 

Its galling to think he’s probably premeditated this situation though at hearts a club he once labelled “a provincial team” when he left for Leicester. To put that comment into perspective. That was 2003 only around 4 & a half years after hearts won the scottish cup and had a great season in the prem. Going forward two and a half years from then hearts again won the scottish cup in 2006, split the old firm and were two games away from the champions league groups stages. A provincial team Craig??🤔Aye maybe only when you’re in charge it would seem.

siegementality
3 hours ago, Papa said:

Everyone is entitled to a view including Ian Murray. Anyone badmouthing Ian has a short memory. Ian along with Ann Budge and the administrator (sorry momentarily forgot his name) were the principal instruments in saving our club. Without those 3 the efforts of the rest of us wouldn’t have mattered.

Ian is recognising  Levein’s impact on restructuring the football department at the club which Romanov had left in tatters. He deserves credit for that. I would have him remain on the board and as Head of the Academy but with no role in the signing, selection or coaching of senior players. I am sure that Ian would also approve of this. Obviously he retains an element of sentimental appreciation of Levein’s work behind the scenes. I can’t condemn him for that and I’m sure he will come round to accept that change in the manager is necessary for the club to progress.  

I must have a short memory because I’ll bad mouth Ian Murray. He came over as an absolute baffon!!!

siegementality
6 minutes ago, Rudi5kaceldream1ng said:

Levein has a talent for inveigling into club boards. It’s a smart move for any manager in today’s game. Let’s be honest if Levein wasn’t the DOF and on the board,there’s no chance in hell he would still be manager of hearts right now. 

Its galling to think he’s probably premeditated this situation though at hearts a club he once labelled “a provincial team” when he left for Leicester. To put that comment into perspective. That was 2003 only around 4 & a half years after hearts won the scottish cup and had a great season in the prem. Going forward two and a half years from then hearts again won the scottish cup in 2006, split the old firm and were two games away from the champions league groups stages. A provincial team Craig??🤔Aye maybe only when you’re in charge it would seem.

Done as equally a god job at provincial Leicester City as he is doing at Hearts:

Leicester City

His impressive record in Scotland caught the attention of Leicester City, who appointed Levein as manager on 29 October 2004.[7] However, after a poor start to the 2005–06 season, which left the club third from bottom in the Championship relegation zone, he was sacked as manager on 25 January 2006.[8]

siegementality
1 minute ago, Zlatanable said:

you are the insistently argumentitve person. you argue every single reply. 

You are correct.

40 minutes ago, RobNox said:

He's a proper Hearts poster though, deserves a few more posts imo.  To say he's been disastrous is just pant wetting on your part, do you not remember he had a run of quite decent posts at the start of last season?  I'm sure he can fix things given a bit more time.

😂