• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thomaso

• The Real Maroonblood

• Sagan

• siegementality

1 minute ago, Old Castle Rock said:

MS talks straight sense 

Probably hard to hear him speak if the microphone’s picking up the sound of him chugging away.

Just now, S Form said:

Former FOH man with his tongue right up CL’s sphincter. Happy to give him two more games **** sake.

Would argue Ian Murray has got it wrong suggesting Levein should have 2 more games, if we lose the derby it's should be game over there and then. We shouldn't be letting him have the Aberdeen game too. 

Just now, Mysterion said:

Would argue Ian Murray has got it wrong suggesting Levein should have 2 more games, if we lose the derby it's should be game over there and then. We shouldn't be letting him have the Aberdeen game too. 

Didn’t realise it was Ian Murray - he’s gone right down in my estimation.

Howdy Doody Jambo
1 minute ago, Pants Shaton said:

Probably hard to hear him speak if the microphone’s picking up the sound of him chugging away.

What do you mean 

FOH and the board full of old age pensioners and cowards to scarred of levein to tell him to **** off

Edited by Blackshades

Seymour M Hersh
3 minutes ago, Blackshades said:

FOH and the board full of old age pensioners and cowards to scarred of levein to tell him to **** off

Irrational poster alert!!! 

4 minutes ago, Mysterion said:

Disappointed with his stance too. It suggests that had he stayed on as chairman of FOH, and assumed a place on the HMFC Board, then he too would be prepared to let Levein have more time. 

4 minutes ago, Mysterion said:

If Ian Murray knew anything about football management he’d of known Levein is out of his depth in the job and only someone who hasn’t Hearts best interests at heart would want him to stay longer.

9 minutes ago, S Form said:

Former FOH man with his tongue right up CL’s sphincter. Happy to give him two more games **** sake.

2 more games to #### up,

why 2 more games ffs

He's going nowhere before ththe us weekend. If he goes then you will be wanting the coaching staff out also. Who is going to take team for the next two games at short notice and motivate. Face reality. be realistic, before hibs game he's going nowhere.

7 minutes ago, Blackshades said:

and you edited it too !! Were all scarred by Craig Levein! 

1 minute ago, beaver said:

He's going nowhere before ththe us weekend. If he goes then you will be wanting the coaching staff out also. Who is going to take team for the next two games at short notice and motivate. Face reality. be realistic, before hibs game he's going nowhere.

As hard as that is to swallow it certainly seems the case unfortunately. 

The whole thing is Foooked .

Craig is the manager, it doesn't matter what he's done or not done behind the scenes. 

As a manager he's failed BIG TIME 

2 games doesn't change a thing. 

3 minutes ago, beaver said:

I’ll take you Beaver pal over Levein. Busy Sunday? 

7 minutes ago, S Form said:

Didn’t realise it was Ian Murray - he’s gone right down in my estimation.

His knowledge is lacking and that’s the trouble with Ann and her board. FOH are also very quiet not wanting to cause offence I suspect. When FOH do take over the running of the club the members should make sure that the board has directors who have 

a clue about football management as well as finance, business and planning.

John mcCartney
1 minute ago, Paul Shark said:

and you edited it too !! Were all scarred by Craig Levein! 

happy to admit im fecking mentally scarred with all this btw

seriously

been going on too long

Seymour M Hersh
Just now, Footballfirst said:

Yes ... also the former FOH Chairman.

Then people should not be in any way surprised he's fence sitting to the nth degree. 

12 minutes ago, Old Castle Rock said:

What do you mean 

His observations are valid but if he expressed them in the same way as Tom English and at least tried to hide his intense personal dislike for Levein then I could perhaps give him some respect. He came over as really relishing the situation we find ourselves in.

Thought Police

Anyone who thinks Michael Stewart has the best interests of Hearts in mind is a fool. He’s been dying on Levein failing so he can be right. A sensationalist who has bullied his way to his position. 

Just now, Natural Orders said:

Anyone got a link to it?

It's over talking about Hearts now, you'll be able to listen to it again via the sportsound website at some point. 

20 minutes ago, beaver said:

I’d be more than happy for Gary Locke and Gary Naysmith to stand in on an interim basis until we appoint a new Manager.

Stephen Muddie

I wouldn't trust a Labour man as far as I could fling such an invertebrate. His stance (flopped on the floor?) is not surprising in the slightest

8 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

I’d be more than happy for Gary Locke and Gary Naysmith to stand in on an interim basis until we appoint a new Manager.

Gary locke won't let us down against the Hibs, 

Levein needs shot of now. 

Edited by Sagan

15 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

Anyone who thinks Michael Stewart has the best interests of Hearts in mind is a fool. He’s been dying on Levein failing so he can be right. A sensationalist who has bullied his way to his position. 

He is right.

5 minutes ago, Stephen Muddie said:

I wouldn't trust a Labour man as far as I could fling such an invertebrate. His stance (flopped on the floor?) is not surprising in the slightest

Is there a politician you would trust?

Edited by Sagan