*** Heart Of Midlothian fc v Motherwell fc Official Matchday thread ***

Bazzas right boot

14 minutes ago, J.T.F.Robertson said:

God, let's hope not Ron, it's all I have left to hang onto.

Jim, changing managers isn't going to turn this bunch of losers into winners.  But it would certainly be a good start.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pettigrewsstylist

• Hearts007

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• Sagan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

pettigrewsstylist
6 minutes ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

Sums it all up. A duff, over-hyped signing shifted to out of position to cover for a ridiculous starting lineup and as a panicked response to getting humped. No plan before or during. Total shambles. 

Reminding me of Tommy McLean more and more. Outdated stubborn dinosaur of a manager selecting players who are nowhere near the best eleven in the squad. Losing the fans, the dressing room and the head but pushing through his way regardless. 

Decemt synopsis.

I can positively say that this group of players should not be this bad. Get a new manager in, and the right manager and this same team would be a different animal. 

This is is dire and cannot continue, action needed now 

I was 90% sure levein would be gone after the Hamilton game. Now I'm about 30%. We're stuck with him until at least the derby I'm afraid. Shite times. 

Just now, DarthVodka said:

I can positively say that this group of players should not be this bad. Get a new manager in, and the right manager and this same team would be a different animal. 

This is is dire and cannot continue, action needed now 

:spoton:

1 minute ago, Maple Leaf said:

Jim, changing managers isn't going to turn this bunch of losers into winners.  But it would certainly be a good start.

Sad but true

9 minutes ago, Haringshairband said:

Glad you're enjoying this. Fud.

I don’t think any hearts fan is enjoying this but if anyone’s are the fuds it’s the arseholes who keep saying”give him the next few games, give him the first round of games” that’s the fuds imo.

Fitzroy Pointon
7 minutes ago, Mdoug79 said:

Taking off a Brandon to put Clare at lb baffles me! That is worrying! What does Clare have on Levein!!

He has nothing on him, other than being another failed Levein experiment alongside Wighton. Levein is too stubborn to admit that he is shite. Vanacek arrives, gets five mins and is immediately labelled shite by the manager and sent packing. We are now into season of the Sean Clare experiment and everyone can see he is absolute pish, but yet Levein persists with him. 

Just now, Mauricio Pinilla said:

I was 90% sure levein would be gone after the Hamilton game. Now I'm about 30%. We're stuck with him until at least the derby I'm afraid. Shite times. 

He needs to go tonight! along with his buddies. 

Put Locke in charge for the Hibs game while we look for a new gaffer.

1 minute ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

He has to go tonight!! Has to.

3 minutes ago, Heres Rixxy said:

As bad as Levein is, our luck with injuries is just getting ridiculous.

I agree, but Levein can't use that as an excuse. We have one of the largest squads in the league.

21 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

If i was a Hearts legend I'd have quit long ago 

Levein won zero at Hearts or in his career or manager  and bottled dundee in 86 

Aye but he's a Legend 🙈

Behave 

Calm yourself down ya dafty. 

Played over 320 games for the club. Played in a world Cup. Touted as the best young defender in UK at one point but he's obv no got the management side sorted. 

Edited by Blacky87

pettigrewsstylist
10 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

I've never played RB in my life either but I know that if I'm facing my own goal and under pressure that I knock it out and regroup.

Oddly we have no problem hoofing it at any other time lol

3 minutes ago, Sagan said:

He needs to go tonight! along with his buddies. 

Put Locke in charge for the Hibs game while we look for a new gaffer.

Would love that. He knows how to beat Hibs!

6 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

I honestly wouldn’t mind Gary Locke or Gary Naysmith incharge next week. Both at the club, and both would bring a bit of passion back.

I would get the champagne out.

Seriously.  I would be delighted.  I'll go further.  I'd go for both and give them to the end of the season to get things right.

Whats the bets Washington was feeling his hamstring after NI duty and thus was taken out of the lineup, only to be brought on despite not feeling 100% in a panic move by a desperate manager?

3 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

The derby in the championship next year?

Fitzroy Pointon
2 minutes ago, Heres Rixxy said:

As bad as Levein is, our luck with injuries is just getting ridiculous.

It's beyond bad luck and coincidence now. Whatever is being done in training is causing this. Unless we have some dodgy equipment when players are getting medicals. 

Clare is not a right back , he’ll never play well there , he never has,  SO WHY IS HE PLAYED THERE . The person making that decision needs to explain why he’s there . 

Maybe if we have a total clear out at the top our injury record will improve as well ... I get bad luck but it’s been constant for too Long for me to think it’s just bad luck 

there has to be something more to this. Somethings not right. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, Kiwidoug said:

I would get the champagne out.

Seriously.  I would be delighted.  I'll go further.  I'd go for both and give them to the end of the season to get things right.

Behave.