*** Heart Of Midlothian fc v Motherwell fc Official Matchday thread ***

Bazzas right boot

1 minute ago, the Hearts way said:

Craig Levein, has Hibsed it. There's only one action that will be recognised for action to be taken and that is, if all of us, cancel our direct debit (temporarily) until said action is taken. We're in desperate need of change! I've total respect for Craig but after today?

Surely, enough is enough?

HHGH

Nope. Will continue to contribute but may not got to games until it gets better. An empty stadium sends more of a message. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pettigrewsstylist

• Hearts007

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• Sagan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Totally clueless. He’s tactically not got a clue. Why does he keep changing the system, hearts are the only team that changes there formation every week. Brings of our right back and puts a attacking mid in that position? Just take Clare of for Washington. LEVEIN OUT

pettigrewsstylist
3 minutes ago, the Hearts way said:

Craig Levein, has Hibsed it. There's only one action that will be recognised for action to be taken and that is, if all of us, cancel our direct debit (temporarily) until said action is taken. We're in desperate need of change! I've total respect for Craig but after today?

HHGH

Rotten patter!

1 minute ago, Australis...... said:

What will Leveins excuse be tonight then?

If it wasn't for an unstoppable strike for their 2nd goal we would have snatched a point.

I do think he needs to go now.  My fear is who we appoint to replace him, and that he will have a say in it.  I also fear he will remain in some capacity.  If he goes.  He has to completely go, and leave all three roles.   His replacement should also decide on his coaching team. 

1 minute ago, kimosavi said:

Listen he is no legend in my mind regardless off where he has us now and you'll never change my mind on that 

I agree  I don't think he is the legend he is made out to be.  A very good player but not a legend.  We'll also see how much he cares about the club when it comes to paying him off.  He wont go without getting as much as he can.  

Mid Calder Jambo
1 minute ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

Time for action. FOH subsidised and heading straight for relegation.

5 games 2 pts. Fester road away next.

At what point do we cross the threshold of directors negligence??

Wasn't thinking of it that way but by god how I agree with that rationale

Open all mics certainly picked up the profane rant by one particular Jambo on full time. 

Feeling a bit off colour today so not at game but this situ is reminding me very much of the days of the relegation 40 years back. Heartless performances, terrible results and little hope. 

It's so easily solved too, which is so frustrating. 

She has to act now, surely. 

Gary Locke in temp charge for the derby and Aberdeen then a sound, non-Levein appointment and we're on the road to recovery. 

Edited by martoon

23 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

I honestly wouldn’t mind Gary Locke or Gary Naysmith incharge next week. Both at the club, and both would bring a bit of passion back.

I would take Gary Locke in charge for the hobo game, bloody hell he would get them up for it

4 minutes ago, the Hearts way said:

HHGH

No just don't go. An empty stadium will say enough.

Tho shouldn't be necessary now.

Surely to God Budge finally has to do her feckin job.

Francis Albert
1 minute ago, Paolo said:

I do think he needs to go now.  My fear is who we appoint to replace him, and that he will have a say in it.  I also fear he will remain in some capacity.  If he goes.  He has to completely go, and leave all three roles.   His replacement should also decide on his coaching team. 

Agreed. Otherwise history will just repeat itself.

That was a sore one. I'm not one to call the manager and players names or heckle them. And I've been right behind Craig and the team.

But after this I really, really want to be sure that there will be a sit down and a managed move/exit from first team matters. Not a knee jerk, you're out on your erse. But the new management recruitment starting and Craig either going back upstairs, or handing in his jotters as the new team come in. 

It may only be 5 games in. Bit this run stretches back. And I've seen far, far worse hearts teams do so much better.

4 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

Should be out altogether and not just heading back upstairs

Ab needs to grow a pair,It's pathetic we are in this position.

Surely we're well within our right to expect a statement from the club today. 

Either stating what we all want to hear or giving us loads of reasons as to why he's not leaving just yet. Preferably the first option for me. 

Gutted my club is in this state. 

Edited by Blacky87

4 minutes ago, wigwam123 said:

Unfortunately it has got worse than Cathro's tenure. Short of the winning run at the start of last season we have really gone backwards. The atmosphere at Tynie has become poisonous.

The joint worse record in our history and he will still think he deserves to be here.  It'll be interesting to see if anyone still supports him on here. 

Just now, JamboAndrew said:

That was a sore one. I'm not one to call the manager and players names or heckle them. And I've been right behind Craig and the team.

But after this I really, really want to be sure that there will be a sit down and a managed move/exit from first team matters. Not a knee jerk, you're out on your erse. But the new management recruitment starting and Craig either going back upstairs, or handing in his jotters as the new team come in. 

It may only be 5 games in. Bit this run stretches back. And I've seen far, far worse hearts teams do so much better.

This

3 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

There is no way he should be anywhere near Hearts on Friday.

He shouldn't.

I think even Levein fans see that he is done.  He has lost it, and risks seriously damaging the club.

The resources we have available, even the past 2 years have been poor.

Anne needs to step up.  Again.

5 minutes ago, the Hearts way said:

HHGH

Absolutely not. We aren't hibs, we stick through thick or, increasingly, thin. Including the direct debits that will ensure we never end up in financial difficulties again. Never ever forget how close we were to ceasing to exist. Never. 

It is imperative that every Hearts fan can see the separation between the infrastructure and finance, from the team so we don't through the baby out with the bath water.

Levein must go, no question. That should be the focus - and includes supporting the club so the next coach has a good backing. 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
Just now, Lovecraft said:

He shouldn't.

I think even Levein fans see that he is done.  He has lost it, and risks seriously damaging the club.

The resources we have available, even the past 2 years have been poor.

Anne needs to step up.  Again.

I disagree. Even Jon Daly sowed he is capable of stepping in for a sort spell. He must go before Friday. The longer he remanis, the worse we get.

Francis Albert

He already has the script from the Hamilton game. If you score two at home you can expect to win. So that's ok. Just some work on defending required.

6 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Don’t get that at all. Need to use your three subs just to get back in the game. The starting lineup was mind boggling. 

and go down to 10 men.

pettigrewsstylist
4 minutes ago, JamboAndrew said:

My preferred course of action also. I reckon its the way AB will want it. Not sure big mans ego will allow it. Lets just say its for health resons and get it done ffs. Blame the doctors  etc..

We should have been 4-0 down at half time. Despite us making a slight effort at the end to rectify the situation, is anyone really convinced that CL and the coaches should be in charge? I don't think so! If he is such a massive Hearts fan, I just don't understand why he doesn't leave and let someone with different ideas and opinions take over - clearly, whatever is going on, isn't working!

1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

For people who think relegation chat is too far, what are you seeing that makes you think we aren’t going to be in a relegation battle? 

The fact that we don’t have a battle in us. We’ll go down like Monica Lewinsky unless there is change

4 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

I disagree. Even Jon Daly sowed he is capable of stepping in for a sort spell. He must go before Friday. The longer he remanis, the worse we get.

I think you must have misread what I said.

I think he should leave tonight.  As in Now.

Pasquale for King
10 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

If it wasn't for an unstoppable strike for their 2nd goal we would have snatched a point.

What about the 3 I’ve on ones they missed? All ifs buts, we go beat, we’re bottom of the league.

7 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

He already has the script from the Hamilton game. If you score two at home you can expect to win. So that's ok. Just some work on defending required.

Bingo!

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
1 minute ago, Lovecraft said:

I think you must have misread what I said.

I think he should leave tonight.  As in Now.

Apologies, I did. He must leave tonight.

:thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, Barack said:

Greetings from Paphos.

That was shite. On with the holiday. See everyone for:

The Relegation Derby!!!!!

Be watching in Crete. Through me fingers if today is anything to go by. I’ll give you a wave 

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

What about the 3 I’ve on ones they missed? All ifs buts, we go beat, we’re bottom of the league.

I was answering what Levein might use as an excuse. It wasn't a case I was making. We were well beaten. Awful!

pettigrewsstylist
14 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Do you think you might be part of the problem?? 

brunoatemyhamster
1 minute ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Has he resigned yet? 

Good one. 

He's in a meeting with the DOF just now. 

Edited by brunoatemyhamster

Pasquale for King

Sort out the defence aye? Bottom of the league. Another injury. 1st corner 81 minutes. Outplayed at home again by a team with a fraction of our budget. Best squad he’s had. Fans arguing with each other at the game and online. Just leave and take your coaches with you.

1 minute ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Apologies, I did. He must leave tonight.

:thumbsup:

🙂

He must go.

Enough is enough.

He genuinely doesn't know what he is doing.

This makes Anne look bad too.

24 minutes ago, Gimme an H... said:

You don't need to be a natural right back or even a defender to know how to deal with that ****ing goal. 

He's an absolute donkey. 

I’m not defending Clare , I’m asking why a right back is subbed ,an attacking midfielder is put to right back , which has been tried before AND HASN'T ****ING WORKED and there’s a right back on the bench . 

Same mistakes being made in team selection week after week after week after week , only one man responsible for that 

1 minute ago, Lovecraft said:

🙂

He must go.

Enough is enough.

He genuinely doesn't know what he is doing.

This makes Anne look bad too.

This x 10000

3 minutes ago, brunoatemyhamster said:

Good one. 

He's in a meeting with the DOF just now. 

It’s no laughing matter but still 😀