• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pettigrewsstylist

• Hearts007

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• Sagan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If he stays till derby next week and loses there then there will be riots if he doesn’t go. Will he really want that to be the game he goes out on? Can you imagine how tight he will get it from vermin? That there would be how he’s remembered, what a way to go. So go now Craig ffs. 

5 minutes ago, brunoatemyhamster said:

Good one. 

He's in a meeting with the DOF just now. 

How do you know this?

Please substantiate?

brunoatemyhamster
Just now, Scott980612 said:

PHM is lockie 

Legend. 

Absolutely no doubt he'd do the best thing for the club in a time of crisis. 

Put the club before himself every time. 

Legends do that. 

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Locke or Naysmith or McCann or any of those guys aren't the answer. We need much more than passion and PHM. We need someone who knows what they're doing. Tactics, signings, squad development, man management.

3 minutes ago, Scott980612 said:

PHM is lockie 

At least he is Hearts till he dies, but no - he isn't the next manager for me!

1 minute ago, brunoatemyhamster said:

Really? 

I want him, and everyone around him, to go - I've had enough and I'm at my wits end. I'll hold on to anything that gives me that hope! 

11 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

No chance

7 minutes ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

Locke or Naysmith or McCann or any of those guys aren't the answer. We need much more than passion and PHM. We need someone who knows what they're doing. Tactics, signings, squad development, man management.

Like Levein? 

Lockie would steady the ship and have us straining at the leash at Easter Rd. He would be brilliant as an INTERIM manager 👍🏻

Edited by ShedBoy

Nothing is going to change. Mein Fuhrer is here to stay.

Our club is being ripped apart from the inside and there is nothing we can do about it. The thing is too we actually pay a DD monthly for it. At least other fans can just stop going to games.

8 minutes ago, Scott980612 said:

PHM is lockie 

SO FEKIN WHAT.

Heard this shite about Levein as well.

I'm a proper fekin Hearts man .

It doesnt mean I get the managers fekin job.

Never mind a PHM geese a proper manager and some proper coaching staff.

brunoatemyhamster
4 minutes ago, Mr Kipling said:

I want him, and everyone around him, to go - I've had enough and I'm at my wits end. I'll hold on to anything that gives me that hope! 

So do I mate, but you might want to read a few pages back to get the joke. 

Craig Is in a meeting with Craig to discuss craigs future sort of thing. 

I am in no way claiming that's he's right now in a meeting getting his jotters. 

Even though he should be

Edited by brunoatemyhamster

56 minutes ago, DarioHMFC said:

No danger is Neil Warnock coming to us. He can say he’d love to manage in Edinburgh all he wants, he’s manager of Cardiff and we aren’t going to pay him anywhere near as much money. 

How do you know it's only about money? And even if it is, you think he'd be on much more there? Cardiff are in the Championship.

Edited by steven_mck

1 minute ago, brunoatemyhamster said:

So do I mate, but you might want to read a few pages back to get the joke. 

Craig Is in a meeting with Craig to discuss his future sort of thing. 

I am in no way claiming that's he's right now in a meeting getting his jotters. 

Even though he should be

Ah OK - thanks mate!

I've just had enough! this is completely unacceptable!

Edited by Mr Kipling

Nor do I understand why when you need to try and lift fans at home you have McLean on and Meshino on bench. I’d have every ounce of flair on the pitch and just hope it comes off. 

brunoatemyhamster
Just now, Mr Kipling said:

Ah OK - thanks mate!

I've just had enough!

I wish I could say I was in the know and give everyone good news, but I'm afraid not. 

pettigrewsstylist
12 minutes ago, TheGoodLord said:

If he stays till derby next week and loses there then there will be riots if he doesn’t go. Will he really want that to be the game he goes out on? Can you imagine how tight he will get it from vermin? That there would be how he’s remembered, what a way to go. So go now Craig ffs. 

He will not go after Hibs loss. Its this week or after Aberdeen match.

Psychedelicropcircle

Mr untouchables blaze attitude now transformed onto the pitch, zero reaction to going a goal down, well  players nipping them all over the pitch no reaction, 3-1 seeing out a home match not good enough,  next weeks derby will be a rerun of the Cathro game!

Just now, pettigrewsstylist said:

He will not go after Hibs loss. Its this week or after Aberdeen match.

Or maybe the week after Aberdeen and so on and so forth - the recovery is always just round the corner. Remember - we haven't won a league game since March and our performance since coming back from the winter break last season has been abysmal - how long do you want to give him?

Pasquale for King
20 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

I was answering what Levein might use as an excuse. It wasn't a case I was making. We were well beaten. Awful!

Sorry.

pettigrewsstylist
Just now, Mr Kipling said:

Or maybe the week after Aberdeen and so on and so forth - the recovery is always just round the corner. Remember - we haven't won a league game since March and our performance since coming back from the winter break last season has been abysmal - how long do you want to give him?

Till last April. Think you misunderstand post bud!

1 minute ago, Mr Kipling said:

The players need a good hard beasting. We look unfit and bang average.  

4 minutes ago, jake said:

SO FEKIN WHAT.

Was only saying he was a PHM that was all.  

Any change would be good change even short term  

budge needs to get fans onboard again with next appointment whenever it may come 

Just now, Scott980612 said:

Was only saying he was a PHM that was all.  

Any change would be good change even short term  

budge needs to get fans onboard again with next appointment whenever it may come 

Sorry bud.

J.T.F.Robertson
8 minutes ago, jake said:

SO FEKIN WHAT.

Well said Jake, you just "pegged" it. ;) (you did though)

7 minutes ago, wigwam123 said:

The players need a good hard beasting. We look unfit and bang average.  

With a good ladling of coconut oil!

Edited by Mr Kipling

26 minutes ago, steven_mck said:

How do you know it's only about money? And even if it is, you think he'd be on much more there? Cardiff are in the Championship.

You’re living in dreamland if you think the teams in the championship (especially ones just relegated) don’t pay at lease double what we do. Yeah you’re right though, maybe it’s not all about the money but I’m sure Cardiff won’t be happy for their manager to leave for nothing. 

41 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

I’m not defending Clare , I’m asking why a right back is subbed ,an attacking midfielder is put to right back , which has been tried before AND HASN'T ****ING WORKED and there’s a right back on the bench . 

Same mistakes being made in team selection week after week after week after week , only one man responsible for that 

This. Said as soon as he was moved back to RB that it never worked before so why was Levein doing it again, and sure enough a couple of mins later...

SomethingAboutObua

Sean Clare was brilliant in the position he’s meant to play for the first 30 mins against Hamilton until he got shifted. The guy has proved time and time again he cannot play well anywhere else so why does Levein keep playing him out of position? Why doesn’t Levein build the XI around him in CAM if he rates him so highly he can’t drop him?  I’d like to see him benched and only played where he can play. 

I’d gladly take Locke in charge for the derby and maybe the cup game while we look for a new manager. I want McPhee to stay but not as manager yet. 

Washington gets in good position and makes good runs but the chances of him putting the ball in the net are slim. He could have equalised but ten secs later we are 3-1down 

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

Washington gets in good position and makes good runs but the chances of him putting the ball in the net are slim. He could have equalised but ten secs later we are 3-1down 

Wasn't his fault Uche's first touch on our counter put their boy clean through. 

Terrible, but not to be out done Claire then put one on an even bigger plate with a side of gravy. 

We work so hard to make chances and goals and  then we just chuck things in at the other end. 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Zlatanable said:

cheers, I'm looking forward to seeing the goals

Claires assist for their 3rd and Uche's defence splitting pass/ first touch  for their second are also things of beauty.