Top Posters In This Topic

• pettigrewsstylist

• Hearts007

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• Sagan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

What was happening during preseason ? It wasn't fitness, movement, finishing,defending, motivation, shape, passing.

Most of the better players were either injured or had t been signed yet.

3 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Most of the better players were either injured or had t been signed yet.

So ? We have a large squad who should be fit, motivated have a good shape and style. Never happened.

north wales jambo

Just got on train for journey home. It’s a shambles, to many players playing at 50% of ability, several of them just not good enough.. We’ve been to 2 games so far Hamilton and today.. not a good experience. Can see crowds falling big time. The price for walk ups and value for money is poor. Bottom of the league, Anne needs a wake up call.. St mirren away next for us need a new manager, and players playing with confidence and enthusiasm. Personally think mulraney hid at times today. 

Just now, jambopilms said:

So ? We have a large squad who should be fit, motivated have a good shape and style. Never happened.

Okay mate.

Bazzas right boot
23 minutes ago, Zlatanable said:

The individual errors by Hearts players have been incredible for some time now. I'm getting used to watching them now.

It's ridiculous. 

As well as costing goals, it completely changes the game and breaks the confidence. 

2 goals v Hamilton and Motherwell at home should be enough to win. 

Claire for their second is beyond a joke. 

Mistakes can be made, bad touch, unlucky, etc but **** me to do what he done is up there with Callachan v motherwell in the cup two seasons ago. 

You'd be forgiven for thinking it's intentional, it's that bad. 

Bazzas right boot
29 minutes ago, leginten said:

Glad we worked hard on our defence during the international break. We should only have been about 5-0 down at half-time.

The thing is, we had most of the play. 

They get near us and it's a clear chance or a goal. 

We can go ten minutes with the ball and do nothing. We work really hard to just get a sniff, thene Tams just walk right through us and if that does not quite do it, we chuck the goals in ourselves. 

alwaysthereinspirit
2 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

What it's down to the ref? What was his cowardly decision? Blowing the starting whistle?

I actually meant just one incident. The possible push in the back on Hickey in the box 35 seconds before the 3rd goal. That’s all I meant.

Bazzas right boot
19 minutes ago, Zlatanable said:

Cosgrove's goal, simple long punt from Dons after Uche attack broke down, Berra heads it backwards, Cosgrove runs on to it, Zlamal starts going backwards. Simple goal. Just simple goals.  

Yip, the cup final aa well. 🙄

Nonesense. 

Francis Albert
7 minutes ago, alwaysthereinspirit said:

I actually meant just one incident. The possible push in the back on Hickey in the box 35 seconds before the 3rd goal. That’s all I meant.

Ok.sorry to over-react. Was and still am in a bad mood!

22 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

The thing is, we had most of the play. 

They get near us and it's a clear chance or a goal. 

We can go ten minutes with the ball and do nothing. We work really hard to just get a sniff, thene Tams just walk right through us and if that does not quite do it, we chuck the goals in ourselves. 

I could never understand you in a million years.You live in a world best known to yourself  when you look at a football game involving this current Hearts team.Time after time you try to belittle the critics of Levein with low level smart arsed comments and now you seem mesmerised by what has been seen by those critics for a long time.We are performing as a very bad team and have been for a long time.I am in the Gorgie Stand behind the goals.We did not threaten in the first half but Motherwell could have scored 4 or 5.They hit the bar and their striker should have scored when the ball almost went through Doyles legs but caught his heel and went narrowly past.

You really dont get it and try to hedge your bets when some semblance of a performance happens.

Levein is thumbing his nose at fans and his biggest big nolly is aimed at guys like you.

Supported Hearts since the early 1950s .Seen it, been there and can assure you bearing in mind the millions of pounds of the fans financial support this is bad ,very bad.And its not going to change with Levein near the club.

Bazzas right boot
10 minutes ago, tolcross lad said:

I could never understand you in a million years.You live in a world best known to yourself  when you look at a football game involving this current Hearts team.Time after time you try to belittle the critics of Levein with low level smart arsed comments and now you seem mesmerised by what has been seen by those critics for a long time.We are performing as a very bad team and have been for a long time.I am in the Gorgie Stand behind the goals.We did not threaten in the first half but Motherwell could have scored 4 or 5.They hit the bar and their striker should have scored when the ball almost went through Doyles legs but caught his heel and went narrowly past.

You really dont get it and try to hedge your bets when some semblance of a performance happens.

Levein is thumbing his nose at fans and his biggest big nolly is aimed at guys like you.

Supported Hearts since the early 1950s .Seen it, been there and can assure you bearing in mind the millions of pounds of the fans financial support this is bad ,very bad.And its not going to change with Levein near the club.

Wtf you on About? 

I said that. 

We have the ball, do little and then we get sliced open or commit football suicide. 

Said several times after the Hamilton game we need change, but not any change. 

I'm agreeing now. 

This can't continue. 

Just because I don't slag him off, publicly denounce my support for the club, call everyone names and generally be a tit does not mean I don't want change. 

Just because I don't want Mcann, Hartley and Locke or the likes to take over doesn't mean I don't want change now. 

I'll give the next guy time as well. I won't be ripping him a new one after the first bump. 

That's what I do. 

alwaysthereinspirit
5 hours ago, Francis Albert said:

Ok.sorry to over-react. Was and still am in a bad mood!

We’re all in a bad mood tonight. It’s not easy being us right now. But was it ever.