*** Celtic v Heart Of Midlothian official match day thread***

Bazzas right boot

Unknown user
1 minute ago, DarioHMFC said:

Pissed off we got beat, like every time, however we didn’t get torn apart at any point in the game, we matched Celtic for most of it and played decent in spells. Need to pull ourselves together and go on a wee run starting with Hamilton next week. 

Yep, it really wasn't that bad, although Berra and Pereira need to look long and hard at themselves for the first one, that was shite defending from both. The 3rd looked to me like one the old Berra would have cut out but the only thing I can say about the 2nd was that Damour got dragged out of position chasing a man he was never going to catch, leaving the Celtic ******* loads of space to score a cracking goal.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Away up in Gorgie

• Sagan

• Bazzas right boot

• Cruyff Turn

indianajones
1 minute ago, tian447 said:

There we go then! :thumbsup:

Didn't realise it didn't include saves! 

I didn't know about this rule till last week. 

Strange one if you ask me. You're going to have to be pretty lucky to score from a rebound off the bar or post. 

Defeat at Celtic park is hardly a guage of where we are at.

However the run of form is horrific and anything other than a win next week is unacceptable.

Alex Kintner
3 minutes ago, Away up in Gorgie said:

Not at all. Any sane Hearts fan would find her comments a complete joke. Sadly for her every time she opens her cake hole in relation to the footballing side of the club she aligns herself more and more with the failure of a manager. That will make this far harder for her when the inevitable happens. 

Can you explain why you didn’t post for four days after we won last week yet now we’ve lost you’re strutting around happy as larry posting images that would look more suitable on a Hibs forum?

5 minutes ago, Away up in Gorgie said:

2pts out of the last 30 in the league. "A great job"

Hope you're aware of this Anne. We're being f...ing laughed at....!

7 minutes ago, Forza Cuore said:

I'm sure Sean Clare is a nice lad, but he a shite footballer. Should not be in a Hearts top again. Unfortunately Levein's eyes are painted on.

Shite through there once again. Standard.

Who cares if he's a nice lad. Give me a Lafferty who is a prick but will put in a performance

Away up in Gorgie
1 minute ago, To Be Frank said:

Can you explain why you didn’t post for four days after we won last week yet now we’ve lost you’re strutting around happy as larry posting images that would look more suitable on a Hibs forum?

Posted during the game so once again you are wrong. Shocker.

Last weeks game did not impact the league at all. We lost in the league yet again today. 

2pts out our last 30 in the league and you still try to defend it  :rofl:. Laughable. 

Edited by Away up in Gorgie

10 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Only one thing keeps Clare in the team - Levein’s bloody mindedness!!

No doubt he's "a nice lad" an "uncomplicated boy" or "he doesn't give me any bother" . The usual traits that Levein references; which seem to determine which players become "favourites" and, therefore regular staters.

Harry Potter
8 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

Berra makes mistakes now because his injury ****ed him up for good. The sooner the hard of thinking get this through their skulls the better.

I’m glad all the level headed pragmatic posters that said the real test is our next two games aren’t currently being drowned out by the crayon munchers and mentally institutionalised window lickers amongst our support at this time.

That would be a little mental.

One positive, we are not bottom.

3 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

As poor as we are in Glasgow, you can't honestly expect a result there. If Celtic play well they win, if they do t play well you might have a chance.

Clare need dropped though.

Celtic looked poor to be honest.....!

1 minute ago, Away up in Gorgie said:

Last weeks game did not impact the league at all. We lost in the league yet again today. 

2pts out our last 30 in the league and you still try to defend it  :rofl:. Laughable. 

You are either a Hibs fan or 12 years old. Or both maybe. 

Unknown user
3 minutes ago, indianajones said:

I didn't know about this rule till last week. 

Strange one if you ask me. You're going to have to be pretty lucky to score from a rebound off the bar or post. 

The rule is that someone else has to touch the ball before the taker can touch it again, or they could just dribble up to the goal

2 minutes ago, TheStig said:

Who cares if he's a nice lad. Give me a Lafferty who is a prick but will put in a performance

Absolutely...I'd have a squad of 20 pricks as long as they put up a fight.

Alex Kintner

We won last week. You didn’t post for four days afterwards. Fact.

Now look at you happily posting away when we’ve been beaten.

🤔

Pint after pint for me probably walk home . we know a lot more about ourselves 4 players out that will walk into the match day side. Souttar Harring Naismith Walker. We had chances but again beat ourselves with negative play for a lot of the game. Had some nice play and should of done better late on. Not having a go as I see light at the end of the tunnel. Mon The Hearts

Nicholas Brody
5 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

As poor as we are in Glasgow, you can't honestly expect a result there. If Celtic play well they win, if they do t play well you might have a chance.

Clare need dropped though.

Why not? Such a losers mentality. 

Away up in Gorgie
4 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

You absolutely love Hearts getting beat, you utter roaster.

Nope. I LOVE being proven correct again and again and again and again with regards the arsehole in charge of Hearts though. On the other hand you get made to look more and more stupid each and every week. You'll be on here next week when we beat Hamilton telling me he's the man probably around the same time he'll be acting billy big baws to the media :rofl:

Off topic, I am absolutely gutted that, probably my parents, inadvertently 'lost' a menu card, signed by all of the title winning team including Alfie Conn, Willie Bauld etc., from RMS Carinthia when they went to Montreal after winning the League around, I can't remember, 1958 to 1962.

I have never ever got over that !

Alex Kintner
3 minutes ago, Barack said:

Good to have new Hendricks back. Informative.

Not for long hopefully. Looking forward to seeing his next username 👍🏻

Away up in Gorgie
1 minute ago, To Be Frank said:

We won last week. You didn’t post for four days afterwards. Fact.

Now look at you happily posting away when we’ve been beaten.

🤔

Wah wah wah. I'm sorry its all too much for you Frank. It must be difficult looking completely clueless week after week. 

17 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

Berra makes mistakes now because his injury ****ed him up for good. The sooner the hard of thinking get this through their skulls the better.

I’m glad all the level headed pragmatic posters that said the real test is our next two games aren’t currently being drowned out by the crayon munchers and mentally institutionalised window lickers amongst our support at this time.

That would be a little mental.

Just like Ross C was a real test.

?

rudi must stay

I don't take any positives from that result. 

This team has no spirit and is going nowhere currently I'm afraid. Big changes are needed as I do think the team if it had a better tactical shape could do well, when you watch us the players are all over the place. I also think Damour has alot of improving to do, all very well being happy we've signed someone, but that excitement is gone as with his career he should be doing more. Whelan was decent and showed some good football but he's taking up the Peter Haring novalty role as we have a team that just passes the buck

Now let's get real here we all know what the problem is. We can go on for days talking about this player and that player but remember who has signed or retained these players. This isn't Neilson or Cathro's team it's Levein's and McPhee's team. Levein is our biggest liability and he has the safest job in Scotland and we the fan's won't do anything about him in case it offends Ann Budge because we owe her so much.

Yes the truth hurts.

1 minute ago, Nicholas Brody said:

Why not? Such a losers mentality. 

Same reason as you wouldn't expect Brechin City to come to Tynecastle and get a result. It would happen once in a blue moon. The reason? Massive difference in spending power. That's why not

You don’t need to defend yourself to them. They defend the clubs honour by rounding on suspected hibs fans on here. 

22 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

So most people predicted a 3 to 5 goal defeat.

GIRUY - lol

🍆

Celebrating a 3-1 defeat, us that how low Levein has dragged you😂

2 OGs apparently. 

Teams nearly there though according to Craig (it will be alright on the night) Levein.

he thought we should have got something from the game. LoL:rofl:

Edited by Dannie Boy

7 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Yep, it really wasn't that bad, although Berra and Pereira need to look long and hard at themselves for the first one, that was shite defending from both. The 3rd looked to me like one the old Berra would have cut out but the only thing I can say about the 2nd was that Damour got dragged out of position chasing a man he was never going to catch, leaving the Celtic ******* loads of space to score a cracking goal.

Was the 3rd goal offside ?  We gifted them 2 of them as far as I thought cold be wrong though

Nope. I LOVE being proven correct again and again and again and again with regards the arsehole in charge of Hearts though. On the other hand you get made to look more and more stupid each and every week. You'll be on here next week when we beat Hamilton telling me he's the man probably around the same time he'll be acting billy big baws to the media :rofl:

Aye you do. You actually expected us to win today? It was a tough fixture but you suddenly appear to revel in our defeat once again. It’s the only time you appear.

The season is 38 games long. We’ve played 3 games. Get a grip. 

Ok. I've taken a breath from foaming.

Yes it was another pish performance. However,  take the best 4 players out of any team in this league and they would get pumped at Parkhead.

Clare still needs dropped though. 

Just now, Gambo said:

Just like Ross C was a real test.

?

The Levein Defence League will distort anything to try and put Levein in a positive light.

He could take us down and they'd say it's for the good of the club as Craig is the man to take us back up.

Away up in Gorgie
1 minute ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Aye you do. You actually expected us to win today? It was a tough fixture but you suddenly appear to revel in our defeat once again. It’s the only time you appear.

The season is 38 games long. We’ve played 3 games. Get a grip. 

Lol. Complete bullshit on every level. You are an apologist for a failed loser. 

The Internet
Just now, Prof said:

Serious question- has a CL managed Hearts ever won a game in Glasgow? I’m struggling to remember.

The cup semi final. 

Alex Kintner

Wah wah wah. I'm sorry its all too much for you Frank. It must be difficult looking completely clueless week after week. 

Enjoy your few days of joy. I’ll look forward to you not posting again for four days when we beat Hamilton 👍🏻

John Findlay
1 minute ago, Prof said:

Serious question- has a CL managed Hearts ever won a game in Glasgow? I’m struggling to remember.

Yes only last season

Away up in Gorgie
1 minute ago, Prof said:

He won a dead rubber end of season game at Ibrox 1-0. Its his only win against Rangers as Hearts manager anywhere. He has never won in Glasgow against Celtic. 

That was an embarrassing performance. I was watching on a live stream today and while Celtic were mediocre, there passing and work rate was about 100 times better than ours. The difference between teams is just phenomenal. While I get that it is Celtic, and they are essentially a Champions League team, why on earth are we so bad? We have players with the capabilities to do much better. The reason, IMO, is that they are not motivated properly. They have no direction and it is intuitively obvious that they don't really know what they are supposed to be doing on matchday. I was disappointed today. I did expect better but it just shows that we don't have the coaching staff/management capable of getting the most out of this set of players, who on paper are very promising. I'm afraid we are going to be posting the same thread over and over again until something is done with CL and his bootroom boys.

One question though: am I right in thinking that until Ann Budge gets repaid by the Foundation of Hearts, she essentially pulls the strings?

Away up in Gorgie
1 minute ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

The cup semi final. 

Paulo Sergio was the manager not Levein when we beat Celtic. Levein did manage to beat ICT in Glasgow! 

Edited by Away up in Gorgie

The Internet

Paulo Sergio was the manager not Levein. 

Last season's cup semi final. 

Alex Kintner
5 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

You don’t need to defend yourself to them. They defend the clubs honour by rounding on suspected hibs fans on here. 

He’s not a Hibs fan unfortunately Nookie. He’s a Hearts fan who hates our current manager and owner more than he loves the club. He was too hurt to post on here for four days after we beat Motherwell. Today he’s bouncing around the board in glee chucking out insults. I pity him.

Away up in Gorgie
2 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Enjoy your few days of joy. I’ll look forward to you not posting again for four days when we beat Hamilton 👍🏻

I'm so excited for our token win at home to little Hamilton ensuring Budgie can come out and say things like "he's doing a GREAT job"!!  

Paulo Sergio was the manager not Levein. 

I think he means that glorious defeat of ICT last year.

2 minutes ago, Mr Kipling said:

One question though: am I right in thinking that until Ann Budge gets repaid by the Foundation of Hearts, she essentially pulls the strings?

Now that question is what I’d truly call embarrassing!! Are you masquerading on here as a jambo and asking this, seriously?