*** Celtic v Heart Of Midlothian official match day thread***

Bazzas right boot

5 minutes ago, Away up in Gorgie said:

Lol. Complete bullshit on every level. You are an apologist for a failed loser. 

No really. Pragmatic and a realist. Unlike yourself. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Away up in Gorgie

• Sagan

• Bazzas right boot

• Cruyff Turn

manaliveits105

BBC headlines “Poor Hearts”

and Faltering Hearts

they would never describe other teams as that after losing at darkheid even by more than 2

They hate us and time Ann took action

20 minutes ago, Away up in Gorgie said:

Hahaha. Expressing an opinion is not against JKB rules. Questioning the Mods is.

Hope you are saving up your pennies Frankie.

There is opinions and opinions then there is abuse.

7 minutes ago, Prof said:

Serious question- has a CL managed Hearts ever won a game in Glasgow? I’m struggling to remember.

Got a belter of a draw v Partick Thistle last season if that counts?

Stephen Muddie
17 minutes ago, Whatever said:

@Jammy T been on the vino with his Sunday lunch?

Such an angry posting style 😂

That's what I was thinking. He's went from passsive aggressive to full on psycho today

1 minute ago, Stephen Muddie said:

That's what I was thinking. He's went from passsive aggressive to full on psycho today

That’s what watching Hearts in Glasgow  does to you.

Walter Bishop
14 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Now let's get real here we all know what the problem is. We can go on for days talking about this player and that player but remember who has signed or retained these players. This isn't Neilson or Cathro's team it's Levein's and McPhee's team. Levein is our biggest liability and he has the safest job in Scotland and we the fan's won't do anything about him in case it offends Ann Budge because we owe her so much.

Yes the truth hurts.

100% this. 

The Internet
7 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

I think he means that glorious defeat of ICT last year.

Just answering the question m8. 

5 minutes ago, Paris 84 said:

Now that question is what I’d truly call embarrassing!! Are you masquerading on here as a jambo and asking this, seriously?

Really! FFS

6 minutes ago, Paris 84 said:

Now that question is what I’d truly call embarrassing!! Are you masquerading on here as a jambo and asking this, seriously?

Are you masquerading as a jambo?

Our glorious leader getting slaughtered on the radio for his glaring lack of understanding of football and how Celtic has set up. Levein said we restricted Celtic to long diagonal balls to the right, something he seemed rather happy about highlighting. The radio team then highlighted the elephant in the room that the long diagonal balls where part of Celtics game plan to expose Brandon and that both Celtics goals came from those diagonal balls. 

30 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

Berra makes mistakes now because his injury ****ed him up for good. The sooner the hard of thinking get this through their skulls the better.

I’m glad all the level headed pragmatic posters that said the real test is our next two games aren’t currently being drowned out by the crayon munchers and mentally institutionalised window lickers amongst our support at this time.

That would be a little mental.

C’mon Jammy, how many “real tests” are we going to have. It must be around half a dozen in 2019 alone - and we have failed nearly all of them. 

Seymour M Hersh

I'm not going to get overly exercised and a result that was predictable. All my football supporting life, over 50 years,  we've been shite at Parhead & Ibrox with only the occasional victory. What must happen is against all the rest home and away we have performances like Motherwell in the cup last week and better. And agains the arse cheeks at Tynecastle be much more competitive.  Results in Glasgow should not dictate our season. 

Walter Bishop

Absolutely woeful performance again. Another defeat in the league, another wasted trip to Glasgow. 

But let`s give him another game, another transfer window, another season. Blah blah blah. 

12 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Just like Ross C was a real test.

?

The Levein Defence League that's LDL will never admit they are wrong for many reasons 

1) no football knowledge 

2) don't care about the football

3) never understood Hearts

4) don't follow Hearts

I could go on and on but really Gambo it's just a waste of time with them.

I predicted a 3-1 win by the manks. Does that mean I lose my shit over this? I was there till the end and some people need to get a grip just now ffs. 

What about just getting behind your team for a start? Losing by 2 goals to that mob, is no reason for the moon howlers to show their face. 

Levein getting fun poked at him now by the media. He's brought it on himself by talking pish, and continually underperforming.

2 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

The Levein Defence League that's LDL will never admit they are wrong for many reasons 

1) no football knowledge 

2) don't care about the football

3) never understood Hearts

4) don't follow Hearts

I could go on and on but really Gambo it's just a waste of time with them.

You could?

5 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Our glorious leader getting slaughtered on the radio for his glaring lack of understanding of football and how Celtic has set up. Levein said we restricted Celtic to long diagonal balls to the right, something he seemed rather happy about highlighting. The radio team then highlighted the elephant in the room that the long diagonal balls where part of Celtics game plan to expose Brandon and that both Celtics goals came from those diagonal balls. 

:gok:

Dallas Green
5 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

I'm not going to get overly exercised and a result that was predictable. All my football supporting life, over 50 years,  we've been shite at Parhead & Ibrox with only the occasional victory. What must happen is against all the rest home and away we have performances like Motherwell in the cup last week and better. And agains the arse cheeks at Tynecastle be much more competitive.  Results in Glasgow should not dictate our season. 

This.

Bazzas right boot
27 minutes ago, indianajones said:

I didn't know about this rule till last week. 

Strange one if you ask me. You're going to have to be pretty lucky to score from a rebound off the bar or post. 

The rule is to stop a player dribbling it in. 

Someone has to touch it before the pk taker can touch it again. 

A penalty can be passed but like any free kick the taker can't touch it twice. Pk is no different 

Hitting the post is the same principle as a pass, another player can hit it but not the taker. 

Clare should have just dummied the rebound last week, he should know this tbh. I said at the time, poor from Clare to hit it again. 

Jambo 4 Ever
20 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

SportsSound taking the piss out of Levein now after his interview. 

No worse than what people on here do 

Away up in Gorgie
14 minutes ago, luckydug said:

There is opinions and opinions then there is abuse.

Any abuse to other posters has been in my direction. Abuse towards the manager who as far as I am aware does not post on here is fair game.

Just now, Dallas Green said:

This.

No, not this.

There is getting beat in Glasgow and then there is Levein getting beat in Glasgow. That was a terrible performance glossed over with our goal. Passive as usual and no desire to do the hard work. Surrendered possession to easy and Washington had no one supporting him. We didn’t have a go and if Levein could’ve shaken lennon’s hand pre match and took a 2 nil, he’d have done it. Pathetic performance. 

Away up in Gorgie
16 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

BBC headlines “Poor Hearts”

and Faltering Hearts

they would never describe other teams as that after losing at darkheid even by more than 2

They hate us and time Ann took action

Aye its all a conspiracy against Hearts, like we are relevant. 

Away up in Gorgie
18 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

No really. Pragmatic and a realist. Unlike yourself. 

Haha nah I'm just bang on and accurate whilst you are delusional and rarely get anything correct.

You had us winning 11pts out of our first 6 league games. After 3 games that is already impossible :rofl:

We are a complete shambles. 2pts out of our last 30 pts available in the league. No league win since March. Only 4 in 2019. The stats are endless against this failed and failing manager. I'll keep exposing him till the charlatan has gone. 

pettigrewsstylist
29 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

2 OGs apparently. 

Teams nearly there though according to Craig (it will be alright on the night) Levein.

he thought we should have got something from the game. LoL:rofl:

Unreal eh!. This is the real worrying stuff. Following hearts for 41yrs, the boys lost it!! Players must think this job is a gift!!!

13 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

I predicted a 3-1 win by the manks. Does that mean I lose my shit over this? I was there till the end and some people need to get a grip just now ffs. 

What about just getting behind your team for a start? Losing by 2 goals to that mob, is no reason for the moon howlers to show their face. 

If we are going to lose our shit over defeats at Parkhead we are all in for an unhappy life.

I'm 64 and I'll be lucky if I've seen Hearts victories at Parkhead or Ibrox outnumber the fingers on my hands. There has been some good Hearts sides hounded through there as well as the more timid ones like recent times. Even 05/06 we couldn't beat Celtic through there . Have to go back to the days of the Terrible Trio to find a time when we EXPECTED to win at Celtic Park.

I say we should just put this defeat behind us and not try and use it as a stick to beat the manager with. If the performances and results have not improved by December then I'm sure action will be taken. 

28 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Enjoy your few days of joy. I’ll look forward to you not posting again for four days when we beat Hamilton 👍🏻

Duly noted there will be posts after the Hamilton game because we'd better beat them.

1 minute ago, luckydug said:

If we are going to lose our shit over defeats at Parkhead we are all in for an unhappy life.

I'm 64 and I'll be lucky if I've seen Hearts victories at Parkhead or Ibrox outnumber the fingers on my hands. There has been some good Hearts sides hounded through there as well as the more timid ones like recent times. Even 05/06 we couldn't beat Celtic through there . Have to go back to the days of the Terrible Trio to find a time when we EXPECTED to win at Celtic Park.

I say we should just put this defeat behind us and not try and use it as a stick to beat the manager with. If the performances and results have not improved by December then I'm sure action will be taken. 

Let's forget the last 10 months and give Levein another 5 years

9 minutes ago, Away up in Gorgie said:

Haha nah I'm just bang on and accurate whilst you are delusional and rarely get anything correct.

You had us winning 11pts out of our first 6 league games. After 3 games that is already impossible :rofl:

We are a complete shambles. 2pts out of our last 30 pts available in the league. No league win since March. Only 4 in 2019. The stats are endless against this failed and failing manager. I'll keep exposing him till the charlatan has gone. 

You keep going back to last season. That is irrelevant. 

We’ve had a tough start, we were unlucky at Pittodrie and we were pish at home to Ross County. Anything at Celtic Park today would have been a bonus. 

Clearly Levein is under pressure and rightly so, but we are 3 games into a season, there are 35 games to play, we have a good squad and are more than capable of finishing in the top 3. 

The next run of fixtures are where we will find out what we’re made off.

Again, you’re shooting your load too soon and are clearly desperate to feel justified in your opinion but we won’t find out until May whether you are right or not. Have some level of decorum because at the moment you’re coming across as an utter welt and revelling in each defeat. 

Edited by Cruyff Turn

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

5 years in Saughton for being an imposter. 

Away up in Gorgie
1 minute ago, Cruyff Turn said:

We’ve had a tough start, we were unlucky at Pittodrie and we were pish at home to Ross County. Anything at Celtic Park today would have been a bonus. 

Clearly Levein is under pressure and rightly so, but we are 3 games into a season, there are 35 games to play, we have a good squad and are more than capable of finishing in the top 3. 

Again, you’re shooting your load too soon and are clearly desperate to feel justified in your opinion but we won’t find out until May whether you are right or not. Have some level of decorum because at the moment you’re coming across as an utter welt and revelling in each defeat. 

11pts out of first 6 games THIS SEASON was your prediction. Impossible to achieve that after 3 games :rofl:

And last season is far far from irrelevant however much you sit that was the case. Ironically the arsehole in charge is probably only stallion a job due to the luck he got in the cup draw LAST SEASON hahaha. 

13 minutes ago, Away up in Gorgie said:

Any abuse to other posters has been in my direction. Abuse towards the manager who as far as I am aware does not post on here is fair game.

You remind me of someone.

Joined in July and less than 300 posts.:Aye:

8 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

He will be lucky to get 5 months, nobody has said otherwise.

1 minute ago, Away up in Gorgie said:

11pts out of first 6 games THIS SEASON was your prediction. Impossible to achieve that after 3 games :rofl:

And last season is far far from irrelevant however much you sit that was the case. Ironically the arsehole in charge is probably only stallion a job due to the luck he got in the cup draw LAST SEASON hahaha. 

Wowsers. We can still achieve 10 points, you said 6 points, let’s see how you do with that prediction.

Last season is irrelevant because it happened last season. 

You’re utterly clueless Hendricks and will be proven so in May. 

6 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Have the first 3 games not shown that? And the league cup as well?

Away up in Gorgie
Just now, Cruyff Turn said:

Wowsers. We can still achieve 10 points, you said 6 points, let’s see how you do with that prediction.

Last season is irrelevant because it happened last season. 

You’re utterly clueless Hendricks and will be proven so in May. 

Who?

And I am continually proven correct about the charlatan in charge. You are beyond clueless, its hilarious how deluded you are. 

13 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Wasting your time! The time when this place was good for debate has long gone, it's full of posters shouting at cars. 

We win at Motherwell, half the board go missing, then we lose, unsurprisingly at Celtic Park and the foamers are back. 

If we had lost at Hamilton, Kilmarnock or Easter Road I'd get the rage, but nobody wins at Celtic Park in this league. Using that for another week of 'Levein out' is just a nonsense. 

Anything but a win next week I'll probably be on the side of change, but not after a defeat against Celtic.

Edited by tokyowalnut

Away up in Gorgie
Just now, Nookie Bear said:

Have the first 3 games not shown that? And the league cup as well?

He's been saying the same shit for about 3 years. Always mañana. They still think Levein is a capable manager :rofl:That's the guy who literally no other football club want. 

Just now, Away up in Gorgie said:

Who?

And I am continually proven correct about the charlatan in charge. You are beyond clueless, its hilarious how deluded you are. 

:rofl:Aye, whatever. You’re a complete desperado. 

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, whodanny said:

Aye, with a bit of luck he'll drown.

Mare chance of him getting stuck to his chair. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

48 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

SportsSound taking the piss out of Levein now after his interview. 

That wouldn't be hard.

Unknown user
36 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Celtic's gameplan was to target a substitute?

And both Celtic's goals? They scored 3, the first of which was 100% the fault of Berra and Pereira, the 2nd was a worldie after Damour lost the ball in the middle of the park, and the 3rd came from a cross from Hickey's side.

Ironic they should talk about a glaring lack of understanding about football!