• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Away up in Gorgie

• Sagan

• Bazzas right boot

• Cruyff Turn

Just now, Maple Leaf said:

It's hard to argue against facts.

He's daeeeen a giidddddddd job behind the scenes mate. 

That's how ann talks when nobody is looking. 

Just now, wigwam123 said:

So take away the 2 mistakes and its 1-1. Decent.

Plus the away goals rule, it's really 1-2. Not often we get points from parkhead.

1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

We missed the penalty. Goal from a rebound counts as open play 👨‍🎓

2 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

No you didn't. He missed it.

2 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

Nope we still missed.

I realise that, I was pouring myself another gin and missed his spot kick.

Away up in Gorgie
1 minute ago, Whatever said:

Its just as well you’re here to keep us up to date with such stats. Nobody would have known our form has been so awful otherwise.

👍🏻

My pleasure.

Unfortunately whilst my post is factual yours is far from it. There are still those prepared to defend the clown in our dugout and sweep reality under the carpet. 

3 minutes ago, stevie1874 said:

Like the sound of Mccann on the radio picks up on Clare’s laziness

And he is an “expert”!!  🤔

1 minute ago, stevie1874 said:

Like the sound of Mccann on the radio picks up on Clare’s laziness and bigging up Irvine saying he just needs more confidence. 

Last week James McFadden was slating Clare for "sheer laziness" after not bothering to track a runner.  Absolute basics, but like Djoum before him and, no doubt Walker when fit, he is guaranteed a start every single week.

Just now, Away up in Gorgie said:

My pleasure.

Unfortunately whilst my post is factual yours is far from it. There are still those prepared to defend the clown in our dugout and sweep reality under the carpet. 

Where?

Rather than generalising. Show me the posts.

6 minutes ago, Away up in Gorgie said:

We last won a league game in March.

Since then we've played 10......

Drawn 2

Lost 8

2pts out of 30 and still some people defend this arsehole.

Would have been difficult to complain if it had been 10 losses from 10. Draws against Hibs and Ross County could easily have been losses. Hibs at home apart, there hasn’t been a game in that run we can claim to deserve to have taken anything from. Depressing!

4 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

I think it is AB that is the benefactor and continues to back her man because she can't bring herself to sack him.

We have a decent squad of players for which CL deserves credit and he has changed the Academy set up and seems to have improved the standard of players we are recruiting however we have yet to benefot financially from any of this that may take a bit more time.

However having said that how much longer can we afford to wait on the first team improving and getting into the top four.

Next week will tell us nothing much as we will no doubt win but how long can we put up with this continual array of excuses? It is blatantly obvious to me with the squad of players we have and the standard of play and wins that they have no confidence in what they are being asked to do.

That is a reflection on the coaching staff and the Manager and I really can;t see anything chanhing until they are all removed completely from our club. 

Surely Budge can see the only department that isn't performing is the football...!!

And we are after all......a football club...!!

If we're playing like this when the club is handed over to FoH then I can see the pledges drying up real fast.

kingantti1874

I actually think Sean Clare is the biggest problem in the team.. he offers absolutely nothing 95% of the time. Our form dipped massively when he came into the side

Away up in Gorgie
Just now, Whatever said:

Where?

Rather than generalising. Show me the posts.

Hahaha, aye very good mate. Open your eyes! 

Away up in Gorgie
Just now, Shaggy2 said:

Would have been difficult to complain if it had been 10 losses from 10. Draws against Hibs and Ross County could easily have been losses. Hibs at home apart, there hasn’t been a game in that run we can claim to deserve to have taken anything from. Depressing!

Indeed.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

I actually think Sean Clare is the biggest problem in the team.. he offers absolutely nothing 95% of the time. Our form dipped massively when he came into the side

Some truth here. 

He does not offer enough, often enough. 

Hectormasson
6 minutes ago, stevie1874 said:

Like the sound of Mccann on the radio picks up on Clare’s laziness and bigging up Irvine saying he just needs more confidence. 

Levein can **** off so can Clare,,,& a few others  ,,,full.....g  garbage,, 

offers nowt

Just now, Jammy T said:

This Joel guy is a prick 

Get Bobby òr Doyle back. Joel is not the answer to our keeper problems.

Alex Kintner

36 minutes ago, Away up in Gorgie said:

Utterly woeful.

Don't worry though we'll beat Hamilton next week and the smug wank will proclaim himself the greatest things since sliced bread whilst being patted on the head by the clueless Budgie.

30 minutes ago, Away up in Gorgie said:

This is pathetic, utterly pathetic. Wee Dunfermline did a far better job last week.

Bottom of the league and we still have this complete imposter in charge. 

Once again not laid a glove on them but he's apparently "doing a good job" hahaha **** off Budge you clueless *****.

22 SPL games since we won at Parkead and we've take 3pts out of 66. What an embarassment.

27 minutes ago, Away up in Gorgie said:

We'll beat the hopelessly shite Hamilton next week and the smug prick will think he's God's gift.

24 minutes ago, Away up in Gorgie said:

We'd be better just stopping going to Parkhead altogether. We are a complete embarrassment, a rabble of ineptitude and weak willed imposters starting with the plum in the dugout.

9 minutes ago, Away up in Gorgie said:

We last won a league game in March.

Since then we've played 10......

Drawn 2

Lost 8

2pts out of 30 and still some people defend this arsehole.

2 minutes ago, Away up in Gorgie said:

My pleasure.

Mods, can we launch this idiot please. 👍🏻

2 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

He will have an awful win rate. Hopefully new lad takes his place

Just now, Shaggy2 said:

depressing, but true

100% of the time, how he gets regular game time, only LEVEIN can answer, should no where near the team,  

1 minute ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Last week James McFadden was slating Clare for "sheer laziness" after not bothering to track a runner.  Absolute basics, but like Djoum before him and, no doubt Walker when fit, he is guaranteed a start every single week.

Clare really annoys me as he has flashes of real talent, but never does near enough to guarantee a game the next again week. Either Time to leave him out for a while when Naismith back fit or give him the hairdryer treatment to see if that makes any difference. 

Ernie Eskilsson
2 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

There's a slight difference in that both Djoum and Walker are good footballers and neither is lazy like Clare. You're right about him being one of Levein's favourites tho. Said befor the start of the season that Levein would persevere with him and Berra no matter how poor they are...

3 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Only one thing keeps Clare in the team - Levein’s bloody mindedness!!

Away up in Gorgie
Just now, To Be Frank said:

Mods, can we launch this idiot please. 👍🏻

Hahaha. Expressing an opinion is not against JKB rules. Questioning the Mods is.

Hope you are saving up your pennies Frankie.

Craig needs to give an honest interview and not come away with any bullshit. 

And for **** sake bench Berra and put Clare on the first bus down south if he wants to improve things. 

cardboardcutout

The GK does not fill the defence with confidence! seems a bit too insecure for our needs maybe why he's here in the first place.

2 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

Take Berra out the team and put Souttar in and that’s 1-1 that game

Sadly it doesn't work like that, had Celtic not put those chances away they would have went harder at it in the last half hour.