*** Celtic v Heart Of Midlothian official match day thread***

Bazzas right boot

1 hour ago, Jamboelite said:

Prediction 4-0 as we swiftly move onto Hamilton. That is of course after a few days of get CL to f^}}% posts, we always sh^{{ it in Glasgow and a sprinkling of how other clubs with lower budget do better.

Prove me wrong Hearts/JKB

Sad when you know whats coming

****ing dreadful.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Away up in Gorgie

• Sagan

• Bazzas right boot

• Cruyff Turn

1 minute ago, Sagan said:

He's daeing a gid job behind the scenes though mate. 

Aye, we'll be challenging for 5th in 5...10...15 years time.

Away up in Gorgie

This is pathetic, utterly pathetic. Wee Dunfermline did a far better job last week.

Bottom of the league and we still have this complete imposter in charge. 

Once again not laid a glove on them but he's apparently "doing a good job" hahaha **** off Budge you clueless *****.

22 SPL games since we won at Parkead and we've take 3pts out of 66. What an embarassment.

Two things how is Jamie Brandon even worthy to be on the bench and secondly Washington son you have to score when u get chances Cmon Hearts for feck sake get a grip. 

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

I've been listening to Lawrie et al on Hearts TV.  But I'm not any more.  I'm away to try out my new tent.

Edited by Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

Here is a thought. At the start of the season we just give all our points to the Glasgow club and don't bother playing the games. We all know the outcome and seems a complete waste of time bothering our backsides to head along the M8.

1 minute ago, Marvin said:

Celtic were there for the taking today and we can't even get a point. 

Feck 3-0. 

I hope AB is happy with today.

Sure she will be delighted 🙄

Psychedelicropcircle

We are beat through there before a ball is kicked getting bored with same tactic season in season out.

Just now, 1971fozzy said:

Today is not a marker for our season. Playing there v a team with their budget. 

The next 3 games are.

we are 4 points off 3rd.

Correct. We should be judged on games against the likes of Ross County at home. We are ****ing woeful with this **** as our manager.

Tynecastlesmychurch
Just now, 1971fozzy said:

The next 3 games are.

we are 4 points off 3rd.

Love the enthusiasm mate. But right now can anybody really see us winning any of those three games? 

2 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

The next 3 games are.

we are 4 points off 3rd.

:gok:

Just now, Tynecastlesmychurch said:

Down to the management mate. 

No disagree no manager will beat this team. The players aren’t good enought to match Celtic on a bad day. 

Do The Dance
7 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Compared to Ross County we have shit loads of money and they have none. Doesn't seem to work that way does it.

Damour mistake. 2-0. Keeper also a bit dodgy too.

As it stands bottom of the league.

Not the same jump though.

1 minute ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

A Scottish side is beaten at celtic park. How embarrassing. 

It's not just about today though is it? Our league form has been honking for nearly a year.

heartandsoul
2 minutes ago, Away up in Gorgie said:

This is pathetic, utterly pathetic. Wee Dunfermline did a far better job last week.

Bottom of the league and we still have this complete imposter in charge. 

Once again not laid a glove on them but he's apparently "doing a good job" hahaha **** off Budge you clueless *****.

22 SPL games since we won at Parkead and we've take 3pts out of 66. What an embarassment.

This

The Internet

Good to see the tradition of absolute randoms getting their first and probably only goals for their club against us continue. Who the **** is Bayo? 

Just now, innerjambo said:

:gok:

I know. You’ve got to wonder. 

Yes, I do think there are some players who haven’t got the mentality, staying power or tenacity to play for Hearts but the management do **** all to get the maximum. 

Away up in Gorgie
4 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Stick with it lads. Things will get better. I promise

🙄

We'll beat the hopelessly shite Hamilton next week and the smug prick will think he's God's gift.

1 minute ago, Psychedelicropcircle said:

We are beat through there before a ball is kicked getting bored with same tactic season in season out.

So are nearly all teams

Leveins brain cannot compute what to do when we go behind, when his master plan of getting everyone behind the ball leaks goals, he just becomes stumped. Utterly clueless manager, apparently he’s doing really well you know...Anne says so.

It's just noise, apparently.

Keep up the good work off the pitch Craig, I'm sure it'll all work out eventually.

I would love to see us go there and actually have a go at them. Lost count of the times we have gone there to park the bus and it’s all gone wrong. 

Just now, Chris#9 said:

7 league wins since October. Its relegation form

That is absolutely ****ing embarrassing 

We could go down

2 minutes ago, Psychedelicropcircle said:

I actually thought we had at least a chance. Celtic have not exactly been on form today.

Neil McCann for next Hearts Manager? He seems to have all the answers from the safety of the pundits gantry. Has he tried management yet? Oh wait...