Michael Stewart tonight

Whatever

1 hour ago, 19/05/2012 said:

I had to laugh at him saying Heckingbottom deserves more time as the core of his team is out injured at the moment. You have to laugh at the irony

Also stated categorically last week that Levein has to go because he lost the fans and you don't have win them back, then ignored the fact that Hibs fans have turned on Heckinbottom and looks like he has lost the players 

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Sagan

• Dallas Green

• Boab

8 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Tbf to Mikey, least he's gave a little credit, unlike some posters on here who have suddenly stopped posting after a win. 

Not meaning you but there are posters with the opposite view who don’t post after a defeat. 

The Old Tolbooth
9 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

You're wrong 

Results will change it for the majority. 

That's how it should be. 

It's always great to stuff that mob who appear to be the worst team in the league after Sunday's showing, but one win from 13 games doesn't change anything for me, we were woeful until he subbed off his love child, and it's maybe more luck than judgement that he did and it turned the game for us, because he doesn't usually, let's hope he learns from it, I won't hold my breath though. 

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

It's always great to stuff that mob who appear to be the worst team in the league after Sunday's showing, but one win from 13 games doesn't change anything for me, we were woeful until he subbed off his love child, and it's maybe more luck than judgement that he did and it turned the game for us, because he doesn't usually, let's hope he learns from it, I won't hold my breath though. 

We weren't woeful. 

I did say "results", one game at a time. 

"love child".. Deary me. I agree he should be dropped but referring to one of our own as a love child is Tragic. 

We need a few wins, do that and the majority will be back on side and that's how it should be. 

Progress to a third sf in a row will help. 

It should have been ten
2 hours ago, 19/05/2012 said:

I had to laugh at him saying Heckingbottom deserves more time as the core of his team is out injured at the moment. You have to laugh at the irony

Unreal irony, he’s a goon :lol:

The Old Tolbooth
33 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

We weren't woeful. 

I did say "results", one game at a time. 

"love child".. Deary me. I agree he should be dropped but referring to one of our own as a love child is Tragic. 

We need a few wins, do that and the majority will be back on side and that's how it should be. 

Progress to a third sf in a row will help. 

You clearly didn't even bother to watch the game if you thought we were good before Clare went off, we didn't muster a single shot on target in the first half, and only one in the second half whilst he was still on the park which was right at the start of the second half, we were utterly woeful until he was taken off, it's not difficult! 

Yes, love child, he clearly has something on Levein to be getting a game every week, it's all rather depressing, a derby win lifts the gloom for a few days but I wouldn't be going sticking your head back up Levein's arse any time soon as the jury is very much still out, remember his record is utterly horrendous, and a recent poll on here suggested that 93% of the Hearts support wanted him gone, so you're very much in the minority, a cup win tomorrow night will go a long way to swaying people, but any more league disappointments in the coming weeks and we're back to where we were before the derby and heading back to the bottom of the league, it's not rocket science. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Caught him on the radio last night.

Mentioned he got asked why he criticises Hearts so much. He explains its balanced, I will praise Hearts when its right and criticise them when its wrong.

As if to display this, Michael mentions for 5 seconds the manager got his substitutes right, then spends the next 5 minutes fuelling his hate. 

What a tedious person he is

2 hours ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Which is the the type of risk I think that Hearts are trying to avoid with Levein. A change of manager is a risk particularly if Levein leaves the club completely and the new manager demands “his own players in” and then they prove to be shit. 

A new manager is always a risk and if they demand their own coaching staff and new players you can see why a responsible owner would be hesitant to ring the changes unless the situation was irretrievable. 

1 hour ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

You clearly didn't even bother to watch the game if you thought we were good before Clare went off, we didn't muster a single shot on target in the first half, and only one in the second half whilst he was still on the park which was right at the start of the second half, we were utterly woeful until he was taken off, it's not difficult! 

Yes, love child, he clearly has something on Levein to be getting a game every week, it's all rather depressing, a derby win lifts the gloom for a few days but I wouldn't be going sticking your head back up Levein's arse any time soon as the jury is very much still out, remember his record is utterly horrendous, and a recent poll on here suggested that 93% of the Hearts support wanted him gone, so you're very much in the minority, a cup win tomorrow night will go a long way to swaying people, but any more league disappointments in the coming weeks and we're back to where we were before the derby and heading back to the bottom of the league, it's not rocket science. 

Think you are being a bit unfair.

What with most of our best players injured CL has been forced to field Clare.

I agree the decision last week to shift him to RB at the substitutions was bizarre. 

Clare will be nowhere near the starting eleven when everyone's fit, on the bench at best imo.

Has Michael Stewart said anything most people on here are not saying? He,s not my favourite person but the  vitriol on here against him seems quite unfair, when most of us are saying the exact same things.

11 minutes ago, luckydug said:

A new manager is always a risk and if they demand their own coaching staff and new players you can see why a responsible owner would be hesitant to ring the changes unless the situation was irretrievable. 

Yes it could be a situation of *be careful what you wish for". All things being equal, I would  hope we have a full squad available soon ,turn the corner and in time have the transition as seamless as possible.

8 minutes ago, sandylejambo said:

Has Michael Stewart said anything most people on here are not saying? He,s not my favourite person but the  vitriol on here against him seems quite unfair, when most of us are saying the exact same things.

He was never the most popular player at the club anyway. Far too arrogant and thought he was a cut above his teammates. Even arguing with fans at one game iirc.

This has just continued into his pundit career.  Always trying to be clever talking down to people and you would never guess he was a former Jambo and fan.

As far as I'm concerned he's just another big mouthed pundit who hates Hearts.

Nelly Terraces
10 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Weirdo. 

You getting Hearts and rangers mixed up or treating them as the same? 

Says more about you than me, bud. 👍

You 100% stated you wanted the vermin to win the Scottish Cup.

That says more about you than the 1000s of backtracking posts you've made denying the fact.

That's the very definition of a 'weirdo'. 

jack D and coke
41 minutes ago, sandylejambo said:

I’ve noticed this also. 
This place has been full of everything Stewart has been saying for months and months. 

The Old Tolbooth
1 hour ago, luckydug said:

Think you are being a bit unfair.

What with most of our best players injured CL has been forced to field Clare.

I agree the decision last week to shift him to RB at the substitutions was bizarre. 

Clare will be nowhere near the starting eleven when everyone's fit, on the bench at best imo.

I'd rather give one of the youngsters a chance than keep on trying something that doesn't work, Clare has a negative influence on Hearts on the field of play. 

11 hours ago, tcjambo said:

Levein was a player and some player at that! Stewart was actually ...just a number.

I wish his number was up. ( in a punditry context)

Bazzas right boot
3 hours ago, Nelly Terraces said:

That says more about you than the 1000s of backtracking posts you've made denying the fact.

Get a grip, I never ever said I wanted hibs to win the Scottish cup, ever. 

I said I prefer hibs over Rangers, still do. I have never denied that.

You need to move on, I hate rangers more than hibs, get over it. Not everyone thinks the same.

Hibs are a team I enjoy beating, Rangers are a filthily cheating institution that robbed Hearts and Scottish football for the best part of decade who I hope die, again. I genuinely hope they never win a trophy, again. However distasteful that may be.

5 hours ago, Rudy T said:

From what I know the Hibs players out injured are Boyle McGregor and Gray - in comparison we have Souttar Walker Naismith  Washington and Harring! 5 Hearts players who would walk into that Hibs team! We’d maybe take Boyle but he would be by no means a guaranteed starter.

Middleton is better than Boyle. Hanlon and Porteous are good enough. Naismith good enough. 

Did he mention Scott Allan's contribution of 2 passes? 

Bazzas right boot
4 hours ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

****ing hell, how far can you miss a point by?

I said Clare needs dropped. I won't call one of our own a love child, stinking chatter tbh.

Results will get the majority back on board, that's how it works for most. Only a select few will remain rabid.

We do need results tho, one or two won't cut it. we need a run of wins , I think progress in the lc is really needed.

The Real Maroonblood
3 hours ago, sandylejambo said:

I agree.

The Old Tolbooth
2 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

****ing hell, how far can you miss a point by?

I said Clare needs dropped. I won't call one of our own a love child, stinking chatter tbh.

Results will get the majority back on board, that's how it works for most. Only a select few will remain rabid.

We do need results tho, one or two won't cut it. we need a run of wins , I think progress in the lc is really needed.

You're deluded lad, but then again you did wish for Hibs to win the cup, says it all really, oh, and I didn't miss your point, I just didn't think it was very good. 

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

You're deluded lad, but then again you did wish for Hibs to win the cup, says it all really, oh, and I didn't miss your point, I just didn't think it was very good. 

wish...

Now you're a liar so I leave it there.

Carry on calling our own players our managers love child if it makes you feel better.

Results will get the majority back on board, just like poor results will have the majority wanting him gone. Win- win for certain folk.

3 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Get a grip, I never ever said I wanted hibs to win the Scottish cup, ever. 

I said I prefer hibs over Rangers, still do. I have never denied that.

You need to move on, I hate rangers more than hibs, get over it. Not everyone thinks the same.

Hibs are a team I enjoy beating, Rangers are a filthily cheating institution that robbed Hearts and Scottish football for the best part of decade who I hope die, again. I genuinely hope they never win a trophy, again. However distasteful that may be.

Yeah, this. Though I stopped short of wanting Hobs to win the cup, I sure as **** didn;t weant the Hun to win it either.  Some sort of game which was so shit they decided nobody got the trophy would have been ideal.

But I certainly loathe Cleitc and Rangers  more than Hibs.

The Old Tolbooth
24 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

wish...

Now you're a liar so I leave it there.

Carry on calling our own players our managers love child if it makes you feel better.

Results will get the majority back on board, just like poor results will have the majority wanting him gone. Win- win for certain folk.

Liar? You're the one who wanted the vermin lifting the cup sunshine, not me! :rofl: 

Bazzas right boot
13 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

Liar? You're the one who wanted the vermin lifting the cup sunshine, not me! :rofl: 

I never wished anything, I taken a preference of hibs over  Rangers.

Still do.

Anyway, pm me. off topic and after a derby win I cba talking about hibs winning the cup. 

Bazzas right boot
40 minutes ago, HighTimes said:

Yeah, this. Though I stopped short of wanting Hobs to win the cup, I sure as **** didn;t weant the Hun to win it either.  Some sort of game which was so shit they decided nobody got the trophy would have been ideal.

But I certainly loathe Cleitc and Rangers  more than Hibs.

I hate the two of them.

hibs imo are ****ing brilliant banter.

Even the cup win, they won it while in the championship and couldn't celebrate properly after the invasion.

Utter clowns.

we get relegated- they follow us.

we are on our worst run- hibs are there to pick us up.

If rangers had won it would have been funny as feck, but they never and the fact that der hun mark 2 still haven't won a bean since formation is consolation enough for me. It was a poll on here ( rangers or hibs), rangers where the broken leg, hibs the broken arm, I taken the broken arm over the broken leg.

Hibs winning the cup was not far off st johnstone or ICT winning it for me, none of them should be winning it over us, but shit happens.

I understand most wanted a rangers victory and that would have resulted in more laughing at hibs, but The fact it winds up certain posters is quite fascinating, Imo with some folk ( not all) it's because it was rangers they beat, but that's another discussion.

Pretty sure some posters said they were actively cheering on rangers and built a whole day around it.

I ****ing hate rangers, they cheated us and Scottish football for almost a  decade and imo every time they fail it puts another nail in that coffin they are building trying to catch Celtic. IMO they are still cheating us!

Anyway, it's a Mikey Stewart thread and the G'vner has  had his fun by diverting another thread onto hibs/ rangers that he seems to take pleasure in, even after a derby victory!

The Old Tolbooth
44 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I never wished anything, I taken a preference of hibs over  Rangers.

Still do.

Anyway, pm me. off topic and after a derby win I cba talking about hibs winning the cup. 

PM you :lol: 

For what it's worth, I despise Rangers way more than anyone else too, but if they play Hibs in a final then I'd never want Hibs to win it, quite simply because when either of the bigots win a trophy, it doesn't even register with me, but if Hibs win one, then it hurts like hell and I really don't want them lording it up over us for ages afterwards, it's not even close as to who I'd want to win a final ffs. 

IveSeenTheLight

If SevCo never register their first major domestic honour, then I’m all for that.

Should they ever win the league, they’ll still be 53 short of going for 55

4 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Middleton is better than Boyle. Hanlon and Porteous are good enough. Naismith good enough. 

I thought that Naismith laddie looked shite tbh. Are we talking about the Hibs fullback, here?

Bazzas right boot
30 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

PM you :lol: 

For what it's worth, I despise Rangers way more than anyone else too, but if they play Hibs in a final then I'd never want Hibs to win it, quite simply because when either of the bigots win a trophy, it doesn't even register with me, but if Hibs win one, then it hurts like hell and I really don't want them lording it up over us for ages afterwards, it's not even close as to who I'd want to win a final ffs. 

Don't despise them as much as me then......

Anyway it's off topic, boring and repetitive so pm me or go argue with someone else if you feel the need to.

1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

hibs imo are ****ing brilliant banter.

Even the cup win, they won it while in the championship and couldn't celebrate properly after the invasion.

Utter clowns.

we get relegated- they follow us.

we are on our worst run- hibs are there to pick us up.

If rangers had won it would have been funny as feck, but they never and the fact that der hun mark 2 still haven't won a bean since formation is consolation enough for me. It was a poll on here ( rangers or hibs), rangers where the broken leg, hibs the broken arm, I taken the broken arm over the broken leg.

Hibs winning the cup was not far off st johnstone or ICT winning it for me, none of them should be winning it over us, but shit happens.

I understand most wanted a rangers victory and that would have resulted in more laughing at hibs, but The fact it winds up certain posters is quite fascinating, Imo with some folk ( not all) it's because it was rangers they beat, but that's another discussion.

Pretty sure some posters said they were actively cheering on rangers and built a whole day around it.

I ****ing hate rangers, they cheated us and Scottish football for almost a  decade and imo every time they fail it puts another nail in that coffin they are building trying to catch Celtic. IMO they are still cheating us!

You would be as well saving that to post next time somebody tries to wind you up about this.

I agree with you, the longer Rangers go without silverware the better.

Bazzas right boot
21 minutes ago, dsk1210 said:

You would be as well saving that to post next time somebody tries to wind you up about this.

I agree with you, the longer Rangers go without silverware the better.

It would wind me up if it wasn't true, but I actually don't like rangers,  I dislike them more than hibs. 

It winds me up when posters use words like wish and celebrated, not a fan of liars. 

May as well say I'm too handsome or my dick is too big. 🤔

I'm not going to argue. 😂

Good idea tho. 

Think I might. 

9 hours ago, Nelly Terraces said:

I think Tosh has me on ignore so I won't reply to him! I can't remember all the other pish he slavered around that time but he definitely said Hibs winning it was "a decent outcome". Unbelievable. Never let him forget. A supposed Hearts fan saying that on a Hearts board? Should be hounded about it till the end of time. 

2 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

:cornette:

:bolt:

Bazzas right boot
27 minutes ago, smiler said:

I think Tosh has me on ignore so I won't reply to him! I can't remember all the other pish he slavered around that time but he definitely said Hibs winning it was "a decent outcome". Unbelievable. Never let him forget. A supposed Hearts fan saying that on a Hearts board? Should be hounded about it till the end of time. 

Hounded out for having a different opinion. 

You're a fun chap. 

I dislike rangers more than hibs, still do. 

Get over it. 

If not, stoap banging on about it at least. 

Nb- you have me on ignore. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

Bazzas right boot
17 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

:cornette:

:bolt:

The only recent cup wins that bothered me where celtic and St mirren, that's because they beat us. 

I dislike some teams more than others and have banter with some friends but other teams winning a cup really does not bother me that much beyond the immediate result. 

For me it's about what Hearts do, not others. 

53 minutes ago, smiler said:

To be fair, he was right that the defeat destroyed sevco. Destroyed them!

7 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Porteous is an abomination of a player. Absolutely woeful. Kicks and heads everything but the ball. He was brutal on Sunday. 

Hounded out for having a different opinion. 

You uttered words that a Hearts fan shouldn't utter, and the worst is, you still don't get it. 

Incidentally, I don't have anyone on ignore, but carry on with your slavering ramblings then I could easily reassess that 👍

2 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

You know it's possible to be happy Rangers lost the cup while not being happy Hibs won the cup.

giphy.gif

"decent outcome" suggests happiness, thanks for popping by though. 

The only recent cup wins that bothered me where celtic and St mirren, that's because they beat us. 

I dislike some teams more than others and have banter with some friends but other teams winning a cup really does not bother me that much beyond the immediate result. 

For me it's about what Hearts do, not others. 

Not what you said at the time, Tosh.

Your reasoning for the, frankly, batshit mental reason of Hibs winning the big cup was that it would be detrimental to sevco’s progression back to the top of Scottish football.

Over three years ago and you’re still getting grief. Think about that for a minute.

Guest ToqueJambo
1 minute ago, smiler said:

"decent outcome" suggests happiness, thanks for popping by though. 

Does it? It's hardly punching the air in delight. Personally I thought it was the least bad outcome. At the time Rangers (who I honestly can't stand more than any other club anywhere on the planet, including Hibs) were coming up and would be more of a threat to us if they came up on a high and full of confidence. I hoped we'd be challenging for 2nd the following season and we were until Neilson left. Hibs were out of my thoughts completely. For all anyone knew they were going to be down there for quite a while longer. I didn't think the cup final would be the start of a great golden period for Hibs and it hasn't been. In fact, they now look in as bad a situation as the Butcher years, with the added uncertainty of a mysterious new owner with unknown intentions.

The Hibs can't win the cup chat was fun for the 100 or so years we had it, but we'll have new things to goad them about. The Hibsed It theme is not going away any time soon for example, and probably nothing anyone does in any future derby ever will top the 5-1 game.

5 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Does it? It's hardly punching the air in delight. Personally I thought it was the least bad outcome. At the time Rangers (who I honestly can't stand more than any other club anywhere on the planet, including Hibs) were coming up and would be more of a threat to us if they came up on a high and full of confidence. I hoped we'd be challenging for 2nd the following season and we were until Neilson left. Hibs were out of my thoughts completely. For all anyone knew they were going to be down there for quite a while longer. I didn't think the cup final would be the start of a great golden period for Hibs and it hasn't been. In fact, they now look in as bad a situation as the Butcher years, with the added uncertainty of a mysterious new owner with unknown intentions.

The Hibs can't win the cup chat was fun for the 100 or so years we had it, but we'll have new things to goad them about. The Hibsed It theme is not going away any time soon for example, and probably nothing anyone does in any future derby ever will top the 5-1 game.

Nice words mate, but you don't get it either, it should have been incidental who Hibs played, shouldn't even have come into the equation. 

I honestly didn't think there could be another with Tosh's line of 'thinking'. Astonishing. 

7 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

This has been well covered.

The chat about sevco suffering if they lost that Final was rubbished even before the game and has been proven to be pish, as most people knew it would be. 

There was no scenario on the planet that agreed with Hibs winning it. None !!