The Sevco saga continues ...

JamboAl

Just now, buzzbomb1958 said:

Exactly probably got a Union Jack with the red hand of Ulster above his bed and a duvet cover to match

🤣🤣 what an actual mess to get in. 

Forgot your Kerrydale password? I'm sure you could get their crack accountants on it. 

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Footballfirst

• Unknown user

• buzzbomb1958

• Mysterion

Tell you what I must be seriously confused. 

Going by this board at times I'm a Rangers supporting Hibs fan that has a soft spot for Aberdeen. 

Can't be good for you auld boys blood pressure being in this state all the time. 

7 minutes ago, BlueRiver said:

Going by this board at times I'm a Rangers supporting Hibs fan that has a soft spot for Aberdeen. 

Can't be good for you auld boys blood pressure being in this state all the time. 

No, you've always been a mini(at the least) hun in my eyes

1 minute ago, XB52 said:

No, you've always been a mini(at the least) hun in my eyes

Aye but you're just a fud so I don't really pay you much mind. 

1 minute ago, BlueRiver said:

Aye but you're just a fud so I don't really pay you much mind. 

Hope the mods bullet this blue nose 

1 minute ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

Hope the mods bullet this blue nose 

🤣🤣 watch that blood pressure there auld yin. 

I'm a Hearts fan. Otherwise **** knows why I watch our games. 

20 minutes ago, BlueRiver said:

Forgot your Kerrydale password? I'm sure you could get their crack accountants on it. 

There are 2 sets of people who give a **** about Kerrydale Street. 

Celtic fans, and obsessed Rangers fans.

I can assure you that practically no member on here would willingly put themselves through the nails on a chalkboard experience that is Kerrydale Street. 

18 minutes ago, BlueRiver said:

Yeah I've never been called a mini hun before, not by a Hearts man anyway

1 minute ago, tian447 said:

There are 2 sets of people who give a **** about Kerrydale Street. 

Celtic fans, and obsessed Rangers fans.

I can assure you that practically no member on here would willingly put themselves through the nails on a chalkboard experience that is Kerrydale Street. 

Wouldn't know never been on it. Just know it's a Celtic forum. 

The level of pants pishing here about Rangers operating at a loss though is ridiculous. 

If they go into administration it will be when they need to. 

Most of Scottish football would be wiped out if clubs couldn't operate at losses or survive off of directors/donors/share issues etc. 

2 minutes ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

Nothing you said was remotely controversial and would mark you as such either. 

This thread is as cringeworthy at times as watching folk on .net pick over our accounts. 

Thread has taken a depressing turn :( 

Hope they die again . Is there a correct word for killing a zombie ? Technically they are already dead so ……….. sort of like an exorcism or something . Or desecration maybe ? Yip that is it , I want to see the Huns desecrated :) 

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Thread has taken a depressing turn :( 

Hope they die again . Is there a correct word for killing a zombie ? Technically they are already dead so ……….. sort of like an exorcism or something . Or desecration maybe ? Yip that is it , I want to see the Huns desecrated :) 

Necrocide?

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Winner ! There we go , knew there must have been a good word for it :lol: 

Actually morticide is better technically as it's from the Latin root rather than the Greek, but there's something nice and spicy about necrocide

11 minutes ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

Actually morticide is better technically as it's from the Latin root rather than the Greek, but there's something nice and spicy about necrocide

Definitely . I like both actually but I am falling on the side of morticide …….. who doesnt like a good Latin root

39 minutes ago, BlueRiver said:

🤣🤣 watch that blood pressure there auld yin. 

I'm a Hearts fan. Otherwise **** knows why I watch our games. 

And your old club never died eh your a hun sympathiser end of

57 minutes ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

Why do you reckon they deserve a points deduction and we don't though?

We've been able to spend more because of director finance, same as them

Edited by ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS

23 minutes ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

Why do you reckon they deserve a points deduction and we don't though?

We've been able to spend more because of director finance, same as them

It’s not a loan for shares or with interest added it’s a gift which the manis entitled to do the bottom line is since their rebirth Sevco have ran up debts of 111 million if that is not financial doping I don’t know what is . The English FA put the SFA and the SPFL to shame

1 minute ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

It’s not a loan for shares or with interest added it’s a gift which the manis entitled to do the bottom line is since their rebirth Sevco have ran up debts of 111 million if that is not financial doping I don’t know what is . The English FA put the SFA and the SPFL to shame

But what difference does the mechanism make when the end result is the same? They're both perfectly legitimate.

6 minutes ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

But what difference does the mechanism make when the end result is the same? They're both perfectly legitimate.

For me the big difference is the fact that one system puts the club and the livelihood of the employees at risk , while the other is careful to protect them 

I took immense pleasure in the football club that was Rangers dying the last time . I took no pleasure in the unemployment it caused regular people 

It is actually disgraceful that they were allowed to just get reincarnated and do the whole thing again 

Edited by Sooks

1 hour ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

Aw shut up ya tim balloon. 

What a ****ing state to get in. 

Rangers died over 10 years ago. I support Hearts. 

11 minutes ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

Aren't we paying back loans from Budge with interest applied? 

As for financial doping, Hibs fans want us stripped of two Scottish Cup wins making the same claims against us. Do you agree with them? 

26 minutes ago, Sooks said:

For me the big difference is the fact that one system puts the club and the livelihood of the employees at risk , while the other is careful to protect them 

I took immense pleasure in the football club that was Rangers dying the last time . I took no pleasure in the unemployment it caused regular people 

It is actually disgraceful that they were allowed to just get reincarnated and do the whole thing again 

There’s no point explaining anything to the hun sympathiser, Jesus they still believe they support the same club and liquidation didn’t happen, it’s like having a conversation with Donald Trump best ignored now he’s been told about 10 times, he’s now looking for attention 

19 minutes ago, BlueRiver said:

Aren't we paying back loans from Budge with interest applied? 

As for financial doping, Hibs fans want us stripped of two Scottish Cup wins making the same claims against us. Do you agree with them? 

For all the criticism of Budge , financial and existential security has always clearly been at the heart of everything she has done with us . The point in these sort of sanctions are not purely to deal with sporting advantage , they are also supposed to protect clubs from being destroyed . The reckless baws oot to the hurricane way Rangers 2 are going about things is potentially an existential threat when going concern start appearing on the audits . Not likely to be the case with us 

Some would argue that they would prefer to see us doing something similar to them to spend more than we can afford to try and get a trophy or two . Not for me , those dark days a decade ago were horrendous

15 minutes ago, Sooks said:

For all the criticism of Budge , financial and existential security has always clearly been at the heart of everything she has done with us . The point in these sort of sanctions are not purely to deal with sporting advantage , they are also supposed to protect clubs from being destroyed . The reckless baws oot to the hurricane way Rangers 2 are going about things is potentially an existential threat when going concern start appearing on the audits . Not likely to be the case with us 

Some would argue that they would prefer to see us doing something similar to them to spend more than we can afford to try and get a trophy or two . Not for me , those dark days a decade ago were horrendous

Mate I totally agree with you on every point there. She did however provide us with loans that effectively kept us ticking over at a really bad time. 

It's something that pisses me off the most in some threads when folk act like we should spend, spend, spend to "close the gap" or reach some never fully defined "next level". 

Rangers situation could be precarious for sure. But until the loans and appetite for share issue purchases dries up they'll keep rolling along. 

Someone on this thread accusing everyone that disagrees with them of being a Hun isn't going to speed up any insolvency event they encounter. 

many at other clubs make the same ridiculous points about us as well. Just like at the Hibs brain squad forum raking over ours at this moment. 

22 minutes ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

There’s no point explaining anything to the hun sympathiser, Jesus they still believe they support the same club and liquidation didn’t happen, it’s like having a conversation with Donald Trump best ignored now he’s been told about 10 times, he’s now looking for attention 

You're just no very bright. It's fine. 

24 minutes ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

It's also nice to see you're making things up that neither I nor Smithee have actually said. 

Makes you wonder who's the Donald Trump in this situation. 

The auld boy storming about his house in the cream puff booting the cat up the arse about Rangers accounts is who I've my money on. 

15 minutes ago, BlueRiver said:

Mate I totally agree with you on every point there. She did however provide us with loans that effectively kept us ticking over at a really bad time. 

It's something that pisses me off the most in some threads when folk act like we should spend, spend, spend to "close the gap" or reach some never fully defined "next level". 

Rangers situation could be precarious for sure. But until the loans and appetite for share issue purchases dries up they'll keep rolling along. 

Someone on this thread accusing everyone that disagrees with them of being a Hun isn't going to speed up any insolvency event they encounter. 

many at other clubs make the same ridiculous points about us as well. Just like at the Hibs brain squad forum raking over ours at this moment. 

I can not really disagree with any of that 

Cruickie's Moustache
22 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

The auditors have accepted the directors assurances on this occasion i.e. the club has entered a secured funding arrangement with "investors" which lasts until the end on season 2027/28, so no warning.

Thanks FF. Nice to see you are still keeping an eye on things.

16 hours ago, BlueRiver said:

Lost your Ibrokes season ticket?

18 hours ago, ǝǝɥʇᴉɯS said:

Ah, so it was a Hearts woman who called you that? All is clear now.

2 hours ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Can we dump the petty bitching and keep the tread on coarse? That would be fine THANKS.

I think it's as coarse as can be expected! 😁

Glamorgan Jambo

The current chairman at Ibrox is a guy called John Bennett. He has had an excellent career in business (one of the most successful UK fund managers of the last 20 years and on a level only just below James Anderson).

I doubt we’ll see things continue there in the next few years like they did under King and to a lesser extent Douglas Park. You can tell he doesn’t mess around with how quickly he took the decision to launch Beale and how he brought in Clement when it would have been easier to go for a name like Lampard (especially when Lampard got the Souness endorsement).

He also kicked out the previous CEO almost immediately.

Their issue is the hangover from the Ashley dispute which is still rolling on and likely to cost them every year for quite a bit longer.

15 minutes ago, Glamorgan Jambo said:

The current chairman at Ibrox is a guy called John Bennett. He has had an excellent career in business (one of the most successful UK fund managers of the last 20 years and on a level only just below James Anderson).

I doubt we’ll see things continue there in the next few years like they did under King and to a lesser extent Douglas Park. You can tell he doesn’t mess around with how quickly he took the decision to launch Beale and how he brought in Clement when it would have been easier to go for a name like Lampard (especially when Lampard got the Souness endorsement).

He also kicked out the previous CEO almost immediately.

Their issue is the hangover from the Ashley dispute which is still rolling on and likely to cost them every year for quite a bit longer.

Their issue is they are a bunch of cheating ba—ards who are living beyond their means end of

1 hour ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

Their issue is they are a bunch of cheating ba—ards who are living beyond their means end of

.............which will never be addressed by the SFA/SPFL if they can sweep it under a convenient rug

10 hours ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

Just about every Club in the land lives beyond their means, thanks to generous directors and soft loans, get over it. Your obsession with Rangers and their finances is off the scale. 

No doubt, this makes me a "mini hun" as well. Such brilliant, original patter.😴

Seymour M Hersh

I see the daily ranger is starting to ramp up the "Shankland" to iboke shite. Not one, not two but three legends pitching for them to buy our Captain in January with Mc Anus join in just to stir the brown stuff. Oh the three are Ferguson, Miller and McCulloch. I expect they will increase the pressure weekly until the end of January or the huns make a derisory offer. 

2 hours ago, Sir PH said:

Just about every Club in the land lives beyond their means, thanks to generous directors and soft loans, get over it. Your obsession with Rangers and their finances is off the scale. 

No doubt, this makes me a "mini hun" as well. Such brilliant, original patter.😴

Name the clubs who live beyond their means and buy players they can’t really afford just to keep up with septic, so yo are saying every club have lost over 111 million in 12 years and are allowed to live on the never never

12 hours ago, inspector said:

.............which will never be addressed by the SFA/SPFL if they can sweep it under a convenient rug

Exactly the 5 way agreement bears testimony to that

On 17/11/2023 at 22:18, BlueRiver said:

Nothing you said was remotely controversial and would mark you as such either. 

This thread is as cringeworthy at times as watching folk on .net pick over our accounts.

I think the difference is, TheClubFormerlyKnownAsRangers financially doped for years, paying wages they couldn't afford and picking off players from other Scottish clubs on wages they couldn't compete with because they were financially doping. Hearts particularly tried to chase them down and close the gap which was impossible as the playing field was not level. Hearts nearly died chasing this financial doping machine!

Fast forward to now and TheClubFormerlyKnownAsRangers are financially doping, paying washed they can't afford and picking off players (like Souttar) from other Scottish clubs on wages they can't compete with because they are financially doping ....

If that doesn't seriously f##k you off then there's something seriously wrong 

27 minutes ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

Name the clubs who live beyond their means and buy players they can’t really afford just to keep up with septic, so yo are saying every club have lost over 111 million in 12 years and are allowed to live on the never never

They don't do it to keep up with Rangers, but they do live beyond their means. Cormack's money has propped Aberdeen up for years, same as Billy Bowie at Kilmarnock (he paid Clarke's wages from his own pocket) and Mark Ogren at Dundee United. 

19 minutes ago, Bozi said:

I think the difference is, TheClubFormerlyKnownAsRangers financially doped for years, paying wages they couldn't afford and picking off players from other Scottish clubs on wages they couldn't compete with because they were financially doping. Hearts particularly tried to chase them down and close the gap which was impossible as the playing field was not level. Hearts nearly died chasing this financial doping machine!

Fast forward to now and TheClubFormerlyKnownAsRangers are financially doping, paying washed they can't afford and picking off players (like Souttar) from other Scottish clubs on wages they can't compete with because they are financially doping ....

If that doesn't seriously f##k you off then there's something seriously wrong 

So it's Rangers' fault for Hearts overspending? We were in deep trouble financially in the early 80s as well, was that also Rangers' fault? Start taking ownership of financial mismanagement instead of always looking to blame somebody else, usually the Old Firm. 

There seems to always be a direct correlation between Huns and being permanently angry about something . True of both the full fat and mini variety . Must be something they learn on the dark web or at rallies or whatever