Fans squaring upto each other

williamgerrard

1 minute ago, Toonhertz said:

That depends upper or lower N 😗😗

I’ve no idea. I am a brand new Section Q man.

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• williamgerrard

• Governor Tarkin

• Bazzas right boot

• been here before

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

williamgerrard
2 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Might just be me, but surely someone who doesn’t like bigotry nor sectarianism is a good guy. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Im not writing William off just yet.

No one told u im scum off the earth well so certain clowns with a certain rangers connection will tell you but see the real guys who know me will tell you im sound just small faction off support dislike me but ken what they can be hardmen all they want not gonna stop me supporting my club also just for the record some off these guys in the past claim they hate scotland fc but funny i bumped into atleast 4 off them in belguim with the tartan army hope they enjoyed the trip 

Just now, Hearts1975 said:

Another 172 pages to go and this is going to be longer than the levein thread 👀

The posts will be more varied at least. Prob more different posts in 8pages than the levein thread tbf

Geoff Kilpatrick

:rofl: Thank you Mods for leaving this open! What a superb read this morning!

williamgerrard
1 minute ago, Hearts1975 said:

Another 172 pages to go and this is going to be longer than the levein thread 👀

Anyone else on kickback wanna make false claims about and wanna smash me need to keep the trend up to beat the levein posts lol

Just now, Notts1874 said:

Ach. Disappointed. I thought Section N was like some sort of democracy and you had been appointed spokesperson after an emergency vote😁

😄

8034CE72-07CC-47E4-8B4B-08D2BEABD7A9.jpeg

1 minute ago, sadj said:

The posts will be more varied at least. Prob more different posts in 8pages than the levein thread tbf

Could be more folk getting taken out than at the Normandy beaches, by the time it gets there, at this rate!

Just now, Hearts1975 said:

Could be more folk getting taken out than at the Normandy beaches, by the time it gets there, at this rate!

Funnily enough someone said to me earlier more helmets than dunkirk tonight.... 🤔

Hi, its Ann Budge here.   See all you patter merchants that have posted on this thread?  Yer all banned from MY ground forever.  HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHA!

1 minute ago, sadj said:

Funnily enough someone said to me earlier more helmets than dunkirk tonight.... 🤔

😂

williamgerrard
Just now, sadj said:

See to be fair this thread has been mellow to normal abuse i receive on here must admit find it amusing at times  

Mr Elwood P
20 minutes ago, KingRib said:

I “threatened” retaliation should the OP ever try to cause shit with me or my mates, not threatening violence for the fun of it. There is a difference 

Has he made a threat against you or your mates?

Just now, Meadows said:

Not checked any other site but , Bet 365 currently have 

PTBCal 1/3    WilliamGerrard 5/1 

Nae value there I'm afraid 😂

1 minute ago, Meadows said:

Not checked any other site but , Bet 365 currently have 

PTBCal 1/3    WilliamGerrard 5/1 

What was odds on kingrib also? I’m sure he was in this at some point 😗🤭 

It should have been ten
4 minutes ago, williamgerrard said:

Anyone else on kickback wanna make false claims about and wanna smash me need to keep the trend up to beat the levein posts lol

Be a pal and fire up a photo of yourself just so I can see if you’re the guy I think you might be 🤔 😂

Hi, its Ann Budge here.   See all you patter merchants that have posted on this thread?  Yer all banned from MY ground forever.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHA!

Mr Elwood P
1 hour ago, williamgerrard said:

Im famous for all the wrong reasons basiclly years ago i use to hang around with some off section n and g boys but all the bigiotry wasnt for me but im seen as a easy target but fact off the matter is these clowns on here dont have the balls to approach me face to face what happened today was dealt with and has nothing to do with these idiots now making false accusations about me the same idiots who also bring a abad name to the club may i say 

When it was ‘dealt with’, did they confiscate your full stops and commas as part of the peace negotiations?

1 minute ago, It should have been ten said:

Be a pal and fire up a photo of yourself just so I can see if you’re the guy I think you might be 🤔 😂

I imagine Father Jack for some reason.

latest?cb=20110526201345

It should have been ten
Just now, Lovecraft said:

latest?cb=20110526201345

:rofl:

1 minute ago, Lovecraft said:

latest?cb=20110526201345

Would explain a lot 😗😂

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

I was in and around all of this happening.

The boy sitting next to Willie spent the entire game shouting abuse towards Levein and to be honest was being a total pain in the arse, as were the other two folk he was sitting with. PTBCAL quite rightly called him out for it and things got a bit out of hand as we've read but he only said to the boy what everyone else was thinking. He piped down after that and decided to stop cheering East Fife penalties.

We tried to call the boy out as well but he was having none of it and was coming back at us with the "I go every week" chat as if it makes any sort of difference. One person shouting abuse at the manager isn't going to change anything. I tried to tell him that but him and his mate were having none of it, we were embarrassing for suggesting as much it seemed!

There was a lot of anger in the stand today. No less from the old boy at the front who kept going back over towards the dugout to shout at Levein which was also extremely embarrassing.

Some folk just need to chill out to be honest 

4 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Enforcers don’t need specific threats. Bat-Man doesn’t just hang about outside well known criminal lairs hoping someone spills his pint.

Benny Factor
42 minutes ago, Natural Orders said:

Film it and report to club

they will then try to ban them

Just like you would?????

2 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

I was in and around all of this happening.

The boy sitting next to Willie spent the entire game shouting abuse towards Levein and to be honest was being a total pain in the arse, as were the other two folk he was sitting with. PTBCAL quite rightly called him out for it and things got a bit out of hand as we've read but he only said to the boy what everyone else was thinking. He piped down after that and decided to stop cheering East Fife penalties.

We tried to call the boy out as well but he was having none of it and was coming back at us with the "I go every week" chat as if it makes any sort of difference. One person shouting abuse at the manager isn't going to change anything. I tried to tell him that but him and his mate were having none of it, we were embarrassing for suggesting as much it seemed!

There was a lot of anger in the stand today. No less from the old boy at the front who kept going back over towards the dugout to shout at Levein which was also extremely embarrassing.

Some folk just need to chill out to be honest 

How old were the group of complainers?

3 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Enforcers don’t need specific threats. Bat-Man doesn’t just hang about outside well known criminal lairs hoping someone spills his pint.

How would you know...?

Edited by sadj

2 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Rubbish.  There's a reason Batman comes out at night.

It usually coincides with the pubs shutting.

1 minute ago, Lovecraft said:

Toddlers by the shite on here 

5 minutes ago, Toonhertz said:

Would explain a lot 😗😂

I always though WG was Doug's alter ego.

Not joking.

Edited by Lovecraft

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
2 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

Hard to say to be honest, late 30s maybe? I'm terrible at guessing ages 😂

11 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

For the hard of thinking, I said when he does cross me or my mates then that’s when I will take umbrage with the fud

10 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

When it was ‘dealt with’, did they confiscate your full stops and commas as part of the peace negotiations?

I already used a similar line on him after almost giving myself an aneurysm reading a PM he sent me asking for my location so he could drive to me

Make of that what you will 

3 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

I always though WG was Doug's alter ego.

Not joking.

Whatever happened to Doug? He was a good laugh.

Mr Elwood P
2 minutes ago, KingRib said:

For the hard of thinking, I said when he does cross me or my mates then that’s when I will take umbrage with the fud

Why say anything at all then? If he hasn’t done anything to you, yet, then you become the instigator of the animosity. 

Mr Elwood P
1 minute ago, KingRib said:

I already used a similar line on him after almost giving myself an aneurysm reading a PM he sent me asking for my location so he could drive to me

Make of that what you will 

Unleash that PM, exactly what this thread requires ...

Just now, Mr Elwood P said:

Unleash that PM, exactly what this thread requires ...

I second that 😀😀

20 minutes ago, williamgerrard said:

Meet up with all the folk (if u know each other) shake hands, head doon to sister fister territory and let it all out.

If you all feel the need to pent out your frustration

Jambos fighting with Jambos, mental. You all support the same team ffs  

williamgerrard
6 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

As i was sitting next to them lol i defiantly think they were older than me in there 40s atleast  

Just to clarify. I won't be battering anyone but you may get a withering look that will cut you to the core. Consider yourself warned.

3 minutes ago, redjambo said:

Whatever happened to Doug? He was a good laugh.

Pretty sure he has had a few accounts since then as his posting style was.....  kinda different.  That's why I though WG was the same guy.

williamgerrard
1 minute ago, Hearts1975 said:

Meet up with all the folk (if u know each other) shake hands, head doon to sister fister territory and let it all out.

If you all feel the need to pent out your frustration

Jambos fighting with Jambos, mental. You all support the same team ffs  

Wait have you no heard im a hibs fan allegedly ive been accused off in the past lol but yea i agree mate 

2 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Just to clarify. I won't be battering anyone but you may get a withering look that will cut you to the core. Consider yourself warned.

giphy.gif

Mr Elwood P
3 minutes ago, Toonhertz said:

I second that 😀😀

One can only assume that the moderators are half pished, on some form of start of season team night out. I’ve been banned from threads for far less than suggesting pistols at dawn ...

5C88CCC2-98B1-4CF8-BF3F-E4118EF5722C.jpeg.5af74799e7002550d7a414592eaea78b.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

giphy.gif

Much worse then that. I will probably tut loudly as well. Be afraid.

Bazzas right boot
17 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

I tried that as a defence once, police never bought it. 

• Maple Leaf locked this topic