• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Maroon Sailor

• rick witter

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

9 minutes ago, will-i-am-a-jambo said:

Ok so you weren't being sarcastic. Does it really matter? What points do we not get or cup competitions do we get knocked out of in this game? It all about the fitness at this stage.

We finished 6th for the 2nd season running. We ended the season having not won in 8. From October till the end of the season the swing in points seen Rangers, Aberdeen, Killie and Hibs claw back big big point gaps, 14 points in front of hibs at one point, finished behind them. The fans are split and many don’t want Levein there and many thought that the club would replace him, they haven’t and so the negativity from the past two seasons follow the club. Pre season or no pre season, losing isn’t going to help that negativity. If we start the league cup slowly and fail to win the opening game convincingly, not in score line but in performance, then Levein faces huge pressure. I agree that today is fitness building but it does nothing for the negativity coming into a new season for the fans that don’t want to watch hearts under Levein. 

Just now, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Spontaneous combustion incoming! :laugh:

:lol:

Some guy behind me said "Zlamal has perfected picking the ball out the net, even one-handed now."

Its Doyle.

Absolute Scenes
14 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Nope entitled to be pissed off loosing. So the other half are youngsters too, so the whole team is youngsters then, maths indeed.?

Totally embarrassing being angry at losing a friendly ?? you need serious help

6 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I am here all season. Buckle up

:sob:

Oh I know that. It appears that moaning is all the happiness you have in life.  Enjoy the season.  As if. 

Jambof3tornado

Winning brings confidence no matter the game.

That said we need to be ready come the league cup matches. Before that it really is sbout fitness BUT players really should be fighting for the attention of the manager from the off.

3 minutes ago, Wham Bam Austin McCann said:

Some guy behind me said "Zlamal has perfected picking the ball out the net, even one-handed now."

Its Doyle.

Sums Hearts support up perfectly since we got out of administration ???

will-i-am-a-jambo
3 minutes ago, siegementality said:

Simply saying that you can get fit and win a game of football at the same time. As for does it matter, well not according to you it doesn’t. 

Ok l get you, yes we can fit and win games and believe me l want us to win them all. I'm just not going to get upset if we get beat in our first game back after the summer break playing a bunch of youngsters and swapping most of the team at half time. 

6 hours ago, Blackshades said:

No you didn't you said it was the u17/18s

No I didn’t. 

Comments I passed on were ‘very young squad travelling tomorrow’ and  ‘number of u17’s and 18’s’

Take your pick from Sandison, Hickey,Cochrane,Smith, Zanatta, Watson, Schiavone,McDonald,Logan, Henderson, Zanatta, Hamilton, Petkov - that’s 13 of today’s squad who are either u17’s, u18’s,  u19’s or are regarded as ‘young’ players. 

I just passed on what I heard yesterday. It’s guys like you that make posters think twice about sharing anything on this forum nowadays. 

Jambof3tornado
5 minutes ago, Wham Bam Austin McCann said:

Its Doyle.

They look similar when they have their goalie gloves on though......

scott herbertson

No problem - luckily we have signed a returning hero to cheer the boo boys up when he gets fit

Absolute Scenes

A lot of fans in here obviously not happy with what’s beneath their trousers so have to whine and moan over losing a friendly to compensate for the “little” problem they have ?? really really funny

btw for those “fans” losing the plot over a friendly loss, I think we had 3 of our starting 11 and strongest players playing today

no Berra,  no Souttar, no Smith, no Djoum, no uche, no haring, no Naismith, 

keep it it up though, it’s hilarious watching you roasters lose the plot ????

Anyone that’s posts anything critical on here re today’s performance/result should be banned for a season. It was a training session for us and likely Arbroath’s biggest game of the season. 

gashauskis9
10 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I am here all season. Buckle up

:sob:

Aye, on kickback only, because of your Tynie sabbatical.

Jambof3tornado
1 minute ago, Absolute Scenes said:

A lot of fans in here obviously not happy with what’s beneath their trousers so have to whine and moan over losing a friendly to compensate for the “little” problem they have ?? really really funny

btw for those “fans” losing the plot over a friendly loss, I think we had 3 of our starting 11 and strongest players playing today

no Berra,  no Souttar, no Smith, no Djoum, no uche, no haring, no Naismith, 

keep it it up though, it’s hilarious watching you roasters lose the plot ????

Berra not play 1st half?

will-i-am-a-jambo
5 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

We finished 6th for the 2nd season running. We ended the season having not won in 8. From October till the end of the season the swing in points seen Rangers, Aberdeen, Killie and Hibs claw back big big point gaps, 14 points in front of hibs at one point, finished behind them. The fans are split and many don’t want Levein there and many thought that the club would replace him, they haven’t and so the negativity from the past two seasons follow the club. Pre season or no pre season, losing isn’t going to help that negativity. If we start the league cup slowly and fail to win the opening game convincingly, not in score line but in performance, then Levein faces huge pressure. I agree that today is fitness building but it does nothing for the negativity coming into a new season for the fans that don’t want to watch hearts under Levein. 

I appreciate what you are saying about winning breeds confidence etc. but l'll start worrying when it matters like in the league cup games. There's still a bit to go yet. By all accounts it was mainly youngsters getting played today and then the team changed at half time. If it's was the full blown first team out today then l might've been more concerned.

He lads we need volunteers to weed the Plaza and wipe the dribble away from the frothers. Step forward don’t be shy! 

:leveinnaturalorder: resumed it seems.

Anyway back to the sun beating down on me. Beer, wine n food. Bit of Glastonbury. 

Jambof3tornado
2 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Anyone that’s posts anything critical on here re today’s performance/result should be banned for a season. It was a training session for us and likely Arbroath’s biggest game of the season. 

Arbroaths 1st eleven too.

rick witter
6 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Winning brings confidence no matter the game.

That said we need to be ready come the league cup matches. Before that it really is sbout fitness BUT players really should be fighting for the attention of the manager from the off.

There is no way we will win all 4 league cup games. 

tokyowalnut
Just now, rick witter said:

Go away and try get laid. Might cheer you up. 

Pants Shaton

People do realise this was a friendly where we used over 20 players, most of whom won’t be anywhere near our starting XI in August?  They do realise this don’t they? Don’t they? 

Finlay James
11 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

to win the opening game convincingly, not in score line but in performance,

Do we get more points for winning more convincingly in performance than in scoreline?

davemclaren
1 minute ago, rick witter said:

As long as we win the section it’s job done. 

Wow girl in yellow top nearly showing her tits at Glastonbury....pops wrong website..lmfaso

davemclaren
1 minute ago, Pants Shaton said:

People do realise this was a friendly where we used over 20 players, most of whom won’t be anywhere near our starting XI in August?  They do realise this don’t they? Don’t they? 

Apparently not. 

maroonlegions
8 minutes ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Totally embarrassing being angry at losing a friendly ?? you need serious help

Nice try , you seen an opportunity to get personal  with me and you grab it, very mainly  . Oh and you can ram your advice up yer sun dont shine, Taking the piss out of a Hearts fan because he is righty pissed off  at loosing to shite,   now that's  embarrassing. 

Levein starting where he left off. Keeping that losing mentality going, you have to take your hat off to him, he knows what he's doing that's for sure. 

Finlay James
1 minute ago, rick witter said:

It was a good exercise blah blah blah!! 

Losing is never good no matter the situation or opposition. 

And yet you never post on here when we win..........

Never mind mate, we're going to rip up the wee team for arse paper this season, sure you'll enjoy that ?

On way back from today’s game. Only things we can take from games like this is that MacLean, Wighton, Brandon, Burns, Henderson, Moore, Petkov are not good enough for Hearts and never will be why do we even persist giving them minutes just move them on 

Inch Hearts

Any positives today?  6 pages of dross spouted by posters falling over themselves to say today doesn’t matter.  Weird behaviour. 

2 minutes ago, Finlay James said:

Do we get more points for winning more convincingly in performance than in scoreline?

Don’t pedantic, you know what I mean. If we scrap past championship Dundee United or need penalties to win then you know there will be negativity. 

3 minutes ago, Pants Shaton said:

Some probably don’t. Others certainly do but it’s a great result for them to have another go at the club/manager. 

maroonlegions
6 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Berra not play 1st half?

Absolute fecking  rude man that.

Whats his problem, try to act  like a hard man with his penis comments, says it all really,  absolute weirdo.

tartofmidlothian

I know it was just a kickabout, but any opinions on our young lads especially would be great to hear. Especially guys like Cochrane, McDonald, Zanatta and Henderson, who we might be hoping to step up a level this season.

No need to panic what today gives management is a idea of what youngsters are ready to play more regularly and who isn't, a sort of incentive to any of them play well and u will be considered for the first team unfortunately some either rise to the occasion like hickey did etc or crumble we should be beating Arbroath regardless but im not going to chuck myself over the bridge because we got beat by them in a friendly. 

Leveins Battalion

??what were folk expecting?3 week break and suddenly Wighton and co have came back top class?My guess would be that Levein knows these guys are not good enough and today would've highlighted that even more ?