Pans Jambo

2 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Agree. Moog is too much of a shitebag to stick his arse on the line by running a department. 

Yep.    He's 50% ideologue - 50% self serving scumbag.    0% professional politician.     

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ri Alban

• Victorian

• Cade

• maroonlegions

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Montgomery Brewster
2 hours ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Not all of them talk Scotland down like Swinson and her ilk. 

Absolutely.  People have a short memory. 

The Lib Dem’s propped up the tories not that long ago. Now they are flavour of the month. Media lap them up - when they should be scrutinising and grilling them for being party to allowing the tories to carry on with their pish.

Any self respecting human being should have nothing to do with either of them after the misery they have enforced on the majority over the years. 

Teresa seems to have left a big shite on the desk for Boris by publishing the sin tax green paper without telling anyone at 10pm tonight.

6 hours ago, Montgomery Brewster said:

Absolutely.  People have a short memory. 

The Lib Dem’s propped up the tories not that long ago. Now they are flavour of the month. Media lap them up - when they should be scrutinising and grilling them for being party to allowing the tories to carry on with their pish.

Any self respecting human being should have nothing to do with either of them after the misery they have enforced on the majority over the years. 

Her second EUref no second Indyref must have even unionists saying. Wtf, are you talking about'.

Anyway, ask her about tuition fees.

Edited by ri Alban

Montgomery Brewster
55 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Her second EUref no second Indyref must have even unionists saying. Wtf, are you talking about'.

Anyway, ask her about tuition fees.

Aye. She slavered some pish about the indyref being properly set out in a white paper by the Scottish government while the Euref wasn’t. 

This guys blog is always good for unearthing facts that are buried my the MSM. She’ll carry on playing to the voters looking for a home. The LibDems will be a busted flush once Boris takes the Uk out of the Eu.

https://anotherangryvoice.blogspot.com/2019/07/6-reasons-you-should-detest-vince-cable.html?m=1

20 minutes ago, Montgomery Brewster said:

Aye. She slavered some pish about the indyref being properly set out in a white paper by the Scottish government while the Euref wasn’t. 

This guys blog is always good for unearthing facts that are buried my the MSM. She’ll carry on playing to the voters looking for a home. The LibDems will be a busted flush once Boris takes the Uk out of the Eu.

https://anotherangryvoice.blogspot.com/2019/07/6-reasons-you-should-detest-vince-cable.html?m=1

Thanks for that 👍 It just goes to show you(I quite respected auld Vince). Other than the PO criminality. I'm shocked at the Libya vote. Charlie Kennedy would have stuck one on his chin.

Montgomery Brewster
5 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Thanks for that 👍 It just goes to show you(I quite respected auld Vince). Other than the PO criminality. I'm shocked at the Libya vote. Charlie Kennedy would have stuck one on his chin.

Yes sir Vincent and his cohorts are good at the old spin game. Nothing to see here etc 

2 minutes ago, Montgomery Brewster said:

Yes sir Vincent and his cohorts are good at the old spin game. Nothing to see here etc 

Power corrupts, as they say. They're all the same. Just look at Nicola Sturgeon, a bit too cousy as FM. 

Montgomery Brewster
6 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Power corrupts, as they say. They're all the same. Just look at Nicola Sturgeon, a bit too cousy as FM. 

Absolutely!

Staple LibDem glib deflections :

On austerity cuts... but but but,   we stopped the cuts being much worse.     Easy to say after the fact.

On tuition fees... but but but,    you must make compromises whilst in coalition.     Aye but you burned one of your headline commitments.    

The truth is it was all about a day in the sun and a little taste of power and to **** with actually sticking by principles.

Edited by Victorian

18 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Staple LibDem glib deflections :

On austerity cuts... but but but,   we stopped the cuts being much worse.     Easy to say after the fact.

On tuition fees... but but but,    you must make compromises whilst in coalition.     Aye but you burned one of your headline commitments.    

The truth is it was all about a day in the sun and a little taste of power and to **** with actually sticking by principles.

So true, good post.

As I'm based in England though, I'll also ditch my principles and vote for them in a G.E. if it would help stop Brexit. I'm fickle like that.

8 minutes ago, Homme said:

Can't believe this moron will be our PM as of today :facepalm:

Dinnae fret, it'll only be for a couple of months

4 minutes ago, Taffin said:

So true, good post.

As I'm based in England though, I'll also ditch my principles and vote for them in a G.E. if it would help stop Brexit. I'm fickle like that.

As a mere voter, that's an entirely different matter--hope it doesn't keep you up at night at least!

9 minutes ago, Justin Z said:

As a mere voter, that's an entirely different matter--hope it doesn't keep you up at night at least!

True, it's a means to an end and the other options are just not viable. Anyway, there may be no impending G.E so I'll cross that bridge if it comes

All roads lead to Gorgie
20 minutes ago, Homme said:

This in spades but I expect him to dig his own hole very quickly and hopefully be out before he totally wrecks an already fecked up UK.

Johnson isn't going to be able to deal with the overall management of the job.    The demands are very high.      It isn't a delegate & forget type of gig.     The PM workload will be significantly too much for him.    

26 minutes ago, Homme said:

From about 12pm onwards I will be backing an independent Scotland. 

Though with any luck Boris will destroy the tories. 

Francis Albert

I have no respect for Boris. But equally I can't have any respect for those MPs who are resigning from Government or threatening to do so to stop a no-deal Brexit. They know full well stopping a no deal Brexit means stopping Brexit as there  is no majority in Parliament for any form of Brexit deal. Yet the vast majority of MPs voted to hold the referendum and were then elected on a manifesto commitment to implement the result. I think they are actually posing a greater threat to the health of democracy than anything Boris is likely to do.

Edited by Francis Albert

14 hours ago, Cade said:

Swinson talks a good game but her voting record is horrific.

More right wing than most of the Tory party FFS.

https://www.theyworkforyou.com/mp/11971/jo_swinson/east_dunbartonshire/votes

Hopefully the daft boot will lose her seat in the (probably) upcoming General Election.

Much as I hate to defend her, I'm assuming most of that would've been whilst in the coalition and she would've been whipped.

Not that that's any defence really, as clearly she has zero principles just like all the other LibDems who propped up Cameron's government for little reward other than a taste of power.

36 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

I have no respect for Boris. But equally I can't have any respect for those MPs who are resigning from Government or threatening to do so to stop a no-deal Brexit. They know full well stopping a no deal Brexit means stopping Brexit as there  is no majority in Parliament for any form of Brexit deal. Yet the vast majority of MPs voted to hold the referendum and were then elected on a manifesto commitment to implement the result. I think they are actually posing a greater threat to the health of democracy than anything Boris is likely to do.

A lot of the ministers threatening to stop No Deal voted for the Withdrawal Agreement so I'm not fully agreeing with this.

No deal is an act of economic vandalism that doesn't respect the result of the referendum, so anyone putting that before party politics gets my respect for that decision.

At the QEII centre some audio is now being played.

It is Winston Churchill, followed by Harold Macmillan talking about how great it is to be made prime minister.

Then Margaret Thatcher’s “You turn if you want to, the lady’s not for turning” soundbite.

:cornette:

17 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

Let's be honest. It's him by at least 65% I reckon.

Nailed it.

Shanks said no
13 minutes ago, Cade said:

At the QEII centre some audio is now being played.

It is Winston Churchill, followed by Harold Macmillan talking about how great it is to be made prime minister.

Then Margaret Thatcher’s “You turn if you want to, the lady’s not for turning” soundbite.

:cornette:

They had images of blessed Margaret on the big screen

3 minutes ago, Iamborg said:

just when you think politics can't get any lower it does !

anyone who thinks this is good news is a twat .

Is if you're an SNP supporter

Jambo 4 Ever
5 minutes ago, Iamborg said:

just when you think politics can't get any lower it does !

anyone who thinks this is good news is a twat .

I think it’s good news ...

cant be any worse than May 

scott herbertson
Just now, Dannie Boy said:

Pound climbing against the Euro

Initial surge but let's see how it is in a week or so

Very pleased with this news.

With two world leaders like President Trump and Boris a tougher stance can be taken against the real threats to our way of life.

6 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

:jambobanana:

A good week for you with this too

potentially 

IMG_20190723_122802.jpg

Edited by Mikey1874

3 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Best boost the Indie campaign will EVER get.

Good to see I8 backing racists.

Why is it "good" to see 'racists' being backed?

What a very strange comment.

I P Knightley

If 24,000 people had voted Hunt instead of Johnson, we'd have had a different PM.

24,000 people have decided who runs our country. 

3 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

A good week for you with this too

potentially 

IMG_20190723_122802.jpg

Nothing wrong with that.  He's English.