***Official Non-Hearts Summer 2019 Transfer Thread***

tartofmidlothian

16 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Depends what they have "found" in his medical I suppose.

a scar shaped as a sash?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Lovecraft

• The Internet

• CJGJ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SuperstarSteve

Turnbull is in Manchester with rogic. Both were getting scans. Fully expect him to sign unless he has torn something which could very well mean deal off. 

Edited by SuperstarSteve

I'm guessing it's a history of Bluenositis.

There's no cure and usually hereditary.  Especially in and around that area.

Edited by Lovecraft

Inch Hearts
4 hours ago, andrew said:

He is a rangers fan.

He was part of the Motherwell wee bam ultras.  He’s not a hun. 

Absolute Scenes

Killie manager trying to bring Facundo Colidio to KIllie, from Inter Milan on loan - guy is worth £8 million apparantly

Not sure how that's going to work because I imagine he'll be on some amount of wages

Has Turnbull signed for Celtic then?  Lennon was saying they were glad to get it over the line a few days ago! 

So Hibs have signed defender Tom James from Yeovil for an undisclosed fee. Looks like out recent glut of Irish players has made them copy it but with welshmen. 

Guest ToqueJambo
4 hours ago, Tazio said:

So Hibs have signed defender Tom James from Yeovil for an undisclosed fee. Looks like out recent glut of Irish players has made them copy it but with welshmen. 

Did they learn nothing from Owain Tudor Jones!

Guest ToqueJambo
13 hours ago, Absolute Scenes said:

Killie manager trying to bring Facundo Colidio to KIllie, from Inter Milan on loan - guy is worth £8 million apparantly

Not sure how that's going to work because I imagine he'll be on some amount of wages

I assume that's what swayed Killie towards giving Allesso the job - lots of loanees from Italy and England. Bit of a short-term strategy though.

Benfica officially confirming that Atlético Madrid have bought young superstar João Félix for €126million. The news record buy for Atlético Madrid by an absolute landslide

The Internet

He looks like the real deal but when 19 year olds are going for 100m+ then you can see why the transfer market seems to have stalled a bit this year. There's no value anywhere. 

Mr Elwood P
23 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

He looks like the real deal but when 19 year olds are going for 100m+ then you can see why the transfer market seems to have stalled a bit this year. There's no value anywhere. 

Has it? I’d imagine this will be the most money ever spent during a transfer window (again). 

The Internet
1 hour ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Has it? I’d imagine this will be the most money ever spent during a transfer window (again). 

Probably but that's mainly because the starting price for any player at the top level is about 50m now. Even spurs are about to drop 60m on a midfielder from lyon who's played 2 seasons in ligue 1.

kingantti1874
1 hour ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Yeah but not becuase of volume, becuase teenagers are valued at £100m+ and average right back at £55m and that CB from Leicester valued at £80m. It’s all gone stupid tbh

37 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Yeah but not becuase of volume, becuase teenagers are valued at £100m+ and average right back at £55m and that CB from Leicester valued at £80m. It’s all gone stupid tbh

I guess in the EPL especially teams have that much cash they see no rush to sell and can hold out for a fortune as they already have money.Also teams know Utd are desperate.

Clerry Jambo

Killie apparently in for the lad O'Hara who I think used to play for them, currently with Peterborough who got him from Dundee.

2 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

It's the CL tax for English players remember.

Imagine when Brexit kicks in...... 

tartofmidlothian

Liverpool sign Dutch under 19 Sepp van den Berg from Zwolle. He's only 17, but he played 22 times in the Dutch top league last year.

Midloth_Iain
Just now, August Landmesser said:

Motherwell's " spending spree" put on hold then . 

To be fair maybe finding something early could help his career.

Seems Celtic reduced their offer but Motherwell didn't agree. 

August Landmesser

A few weeks off for surgery, scores the winner for Motherwell at Parkhead in his first game back, knocking Celtic out the League Cup.

Signs for Norwich in January window.

That would do for me.

Just now, August Landmesser said:

A few weeks off for surgery, scores the winner for Motherwell at Parkhead in his first game back, knocking Celtic out the League Cup.

Signs for Norwich in January window.

That would do for me.

Yep 

Again Celtic have it seems chosen to penny pinch 

Nookie Bear
16 minutes ago, Biguche said:

Rangers sign Joe Aribo from Charlton for £300k compensation. Could be deal of the summer.

A real “statement of intent” 

3 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

A real “statement of intent” 

That young Rangers players have no chance of breaking through. 

3 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Celtic fans will be back to not wanting him in the first place :laugh: 

Yip. Someone I know, Celtic jammies, Celtic top, Celtic wallpaper....you know the type, sent me Turnbull’s stats to try prove that he was a better player than my friend currently playing for Rangers. He will be furious now. We was sure Turnbull was going to be the best player in Scotland next year. Strange he hasn’t responded to my txt yet. 

13 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Yip. Someone I know, Celtic jammies, Celtic top, Celtic wallpaper....you know the type, sent me Turnbull’s stats to try prove that he was a better player than my friend currently playing for Rangers. He will be furious now. We was sure Turnbull was going to be the best player in Scotland next year. Strange he hasn’t responded to my txt yet. 

Is he 12?

Just now, Thommo414 said:

Is he 12?

Sadly he’s 32 and am no even joking. Last time I saw him he had a full Celtic kit on, a Celtic phone cover, a Celtic hat and his 2 year old was kitted out the same. 

1 minute ago, busby1985 said:

Sadly he’s 32 and am no even joking. Last time I saw him he had a full Celtic kit on, a Celtic phone cover, a Celtic hat and his 2 year old was kitted out the same. 

Ffs :phface:

...a bit disco
4 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Nice wedding, was it?

The Apprentice
55 minutes ago, Biguche said:

Rangers sign Joe Aribo from Charlton for £300k compensation. Could be deal of the summer.

Might be a small transfer fee but they are reportedly paying him around £20k a week. 

...a bit disco
13 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

???

:thumbsup:

tokyowalnut
26 minutes ago, The Apprentice said:

Might be a small transfer fee but they are reportedly paying him around £20k a week. 

I know absolutely nothing about this guy, surprised if many did seeing as he is coming from Charlton. Lee Bowyer not too happy, we is a welt though. 

Hopefully 20k a week down the pan!

34 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

Please explain why well fans are happy at the news ta

I am sure the vast majority would prefer him to go down south than go to Celtic. Simple really.

1 hour ago, Lfhearts said:

Because they are just Rangers fans that can't afford the Buckfast.

1 hour ago, Lfhearts said:

We'll there's this

And there's this