***Official Non-Hearts Summer 2019 Transfer Thread***

tartofmidlothian

Preston goalkeeper Chris Maxwell has agreed terms with Hibernian. It’s also noted that he’ll undergo a medical imminently.

Maxwell lost his place to Declan Rudd at the end of the 2017-18 season, and started last season as second choice too. The Welshman did briefly win back his place in Autumn, but a red card at Ipswich ended that run.

That was the 28-year-old’s last game for North End, and he was sent off on loan to Charlton Athletic in January. Unfortunately for Maxwell, he didn’t make a single appearance for the Addicks in their promotion campaign.

Maxwell is back at Deepdale, but it’s clear that he has no future under Alex Neil. It now seems that Maxwell will be calling Edinburgh his new home, with a move to Hibernian in the pipeline.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Lovecraft

• The Internet

• CJGJ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dagger Is Back

Cardiff pay £3.5M to Rotherham for Will Vaulks, the boy who used to play for Falkirk!

I remember him as a decent player but £3.5M?

Mental

5 minutes ago, Dagger Is Back said:

Cardiff pay £3.5M to Rotherham for Will Vaulks, the boy who used to play for Falkirk!

I remember him as a decent player but £3.5M?

Mental

Good example of the transfer fee inflation. 

Similar players in Scotland.  

H**s supposedly agreed to sign a boy from scunthorpe? Who had activated a relegation release option on his contract, club deny it but could be a wee saga down fester road way

Celtic signed Christopher Julienne from Toulouse. Undisclosed fee. Wonder if they are trying to make their signings before flogging tierney

4 minutes ago, BM1874 said:

H**s supposedly agreed to sign a boy from scunthorpe? Who had activated a relegation release option on his contract, club deny it but could be a wee saga down fester road way

Big lot of recruitment

Heckingbottom bringing his own choice of players in 

The Internet

Hibs had about 4 players left so was always going to be a big rebuild for him. Making use of the english lower league market anyway. 

Just now, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Hibs had about 4 players left so was always going to be a big rebuild for him. Making use of the english lower league market anyway. 

And perhaps like us not using loans

Che Adams (Birmingham City) to Southampton for £16 million....I believe he could play for Scotland if he elects to do so

jamboinglasgow
5 minutes ago, Arthur Morgan said:

For FIFTY MILLION :rofl:

That is crazy, though imagine its a figure Villa want to put out  to stop United from getting him.

Hate to think what Hibs sell on fee is.

Edited by jamboinglasgow

Mr Elwood P
On 27/06/2019 at 13:00, Mikey1874 said:

I can confirm Motherwell fans are very happy at the news. 

Aye? They’re not the smartest those Motherwell fans. No £3.25m fee and no player indefinitely. The definition of a lose / lose. Interesting to see how the lad responds to this set back. Massive blow physically and psychologically. Feel for him and for Motherwell. Celtic, not so much!

6 hours ago, benny said:

Ole at the wheel.:clyay:

Backing Pogba et al over Jose is possibly the dumbest thing any club has done in a long time.

jamboinglasgow

Jack Harper has just signed for Getafe on a 5 year deal. He wont be a regular but with Getafe in the Europa League it means more chance of playing.

So as it stand there will be Scottish players playing in La Liga and Serie A this coming season.

Somebody mucking about already with Celtics next signing

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boli_Bolingoli-Mbombo

Boli Bolingoli-Mbombo (born 1 July 1995) is a Belgian professional footballer who plays for the athletic wing of the Provisional Irish Republican Army in the Scottish Premiership.

• Place of birth: Antwerp, Belgium
  • Date of birth: 1 July 1995 (age 23)

Samuel Camazzola
3 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Somebody mucking about already with Celtics next signing

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boli_Bolingoli-Mbombo

Boli Bolingoli-Mbombo (born 1 July 1995) is a Belgian professional footballer who plays for the athletic wing of the Provisional Irish Republican Army in the Scottish Premiership.

• Place of birth: Antwerp, Belgium
  • Date of birth: 1 July 1995 (age 23)

?

HotelMikeFoxtrotCharlie

Is he really worth 30mil? Madness.

and Leicester are wanting 90 mil for Maguire. Stupid.

Edited by HotelMikeFoxtrotCharlie

William H. Bonney
14 minutes ago, HotelMikeFoxtrotCharlie said:

Is he really worth 30mil? Madness.

and Leicester are wanting 90 mil for Maguire. Stupid.

Probably isn’t even worth 9 million. 

Angelino signs for City from. PSV..City used a buy back clause from his transfer last season.

Rumoured to be between 5 and 10 million.

1 minute ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Joao Felix to Atletico done for £113m. Game gone?

Just inflation from TV money etc. 

We will see £300 or £400 million transfers soon. Some release clauses are around that. And still more mega rich owners to come in. 

Edited by Mikey1874

Cruyff Turn
5 hours ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Joao Felix to Atletico done for £113m. Game gone?

The fees mental but I think Atletico have been very wise.

This lad is an outstanding talent, who could potentially be the worlds best player.

In reality Atletico haven’t spent a penny on him as they are selling Griezmann to Barca for 120 million. I think they’ve done a fantastic piece of business even though the fees is ludicrous.

22 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

This lad is an outstanding talent, who could potentially be the worlds best player.

In reality Atletico haven’t spent a penny on him as they are selling Griezmann to Barca for 120 million. I think they’ve done a fantastic piece of business even though the fees is ludicrous.

Just re-using the money from greizman going to Barca?

vegas-voss
6 hours ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Something Atleti seem to do a lot if they receive a big fee they don't rest on it they just go out and get another star.

Aberdeen close to signing him I believe for me he is what we need a proper midfielder who is good on the ball

All our midfielders are similar but this guy impressed me time after time 

Dalstonjambo

Just goes to show doesn't it. I always thought he looked better than McGinn. Guess it shows how little I know!

Decent player with a questionable injury record. Can you get thirty odd games a season out of him? Not sure...

TyphoonJambo

Him or Mulumbu or, please please samta, Charlie Adams, would really set us up. However i thonk we'll be taking a low cost, more speculative and dangerous option  of going for youth development 

Just now, TypoonJambo said:

Him or Mulumbu or, please please samta, Charlie Adams, would really set us up. However i thonk we'll be taking a low cost, more speculative and dangerous option  of going for youth development 

Was that not always the plan? Develop youngsters and sell them for a decent fee.

6 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

Are Aberdeen expecting a transfer ban?

I expect Mcinnes has threatened to walk of he isn't backed  because TheRangersMKII overtook them last season. He probably wants to show he can get back ahead of them and hope that brings his stick back up for a new job. 

In fairness if they get McGeogue along with Bryson and young Ferguson then they will have improved their midfield massively 

3 minutes ago, Bozi said:

I expect Mcinnes has threatened to walk of he isn't backed  because TheRangersMKII overtook them last season. He probably wants to show he can get back ahead of them and hope that brings his stick back up for a new job. 

In fairness if they get McGeogue along with Bryson and young Ferguson then they will have improved their midfield massively 

Yeah, building a decent team.

Still not sure about Wilson though.  He looked like a donkey.