***Official Non-Hearts Summer 2019 Transfer Thread***

tartofmidlothian

11 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

Yeah, building a decent team.

Still not sure about Wilson though.  He looked like a donkey.

Aye he is pap but their midfield will be good 

Edited by Bozi

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Lovecraft

• The Internet

• CJGJ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Bozi said:

Aye he is pap but their midfield will be good 

If you want proof the game is ****ed down south, he was on 30K a week since 2014.

:cornette_dog:

Just now, Lovecraft said:

If you want proof the game is ****ed down south, he was on 30K a week since 2014.

:cornette_dog:

FFS that is insane, really crap youth players at that level can earn more than top players, playing in Europe at most clubs in our league 

5 minutes ago, Bozi said:

FFS that is insane, really crap youth players at that level can earn more than top players, playing in Europe at most clubs in our league 

That's £7.8 Million over the 5 years.

He played for Man Utd 20 times, scoring 5 goals.

You have to imagine the clubs he was on loan at were paying some % of his wage, but still.  £7.8 Million.

I'd imagine some of the other youngster will be getting the same too. 

Genuinely insane money.

Wonder what Aberdeen are paying him.  Can't see it being under 5K a week.

Edited by Lovecraft

OmiyaHearts
1 hour ago, mscjambo said:

Decent player with a questionable injury record. Can you get thirty odd games a season out of him? Not sure...

He's played at least 30 games last season and the one before.

14 hours ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Joao Felix to Atletico done for £113m. Game gone?

Great business tbh, an unhappy/wants to leave Griezmann out, Felix (who's nearly a decade younger) in and 7m in the bank

Gavsy Van Gaverson
1 hour ago, Ribble said:

Great business tbh, an unhappy/wants to leave Griezmann out, Felix (who's nearly a decade younger) in and 7m in the bank

They’ve also just made £62.9m from selling Rodri to Man City. Fairly certain they’ll go out and spend that too.

vegas-voss
8 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Griezmann deal isn’t done is it? 

Barca waiting until his buy out clause reduces which is soon.

Cruyff Turn
10 hours ago, Gav M said:

Just re-using the money from greizman going to Barca?

Well aye but they’re getting the better deal imo. Griezmann is a great player but he wasn’t as good as Joao Felix is at 19. Griezmann is also 28 and might play at the very top for another 5 years, there’s no way Atlético would have made 120mil on a 30 year old Griezmann so it was the right time to sell him.

Now they’ve got this boy into replace him on a 7 year deal and he’s not actually costing them anything, in 5 or 6 years though Joao Felix will probably be worth 300million and one of the worlds best. I think Atlético have been extremely wise with their case and made a proper investment.

5 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Well aye but they’re getting the better deal imo. Griezmann is a great player but he wasn’t as good as Joao Felix is at 19. Griezmann is also 28 and might play at the very top for another 5 years, there’s no way Atlético would have made 120mil on a 30 year old Griezmann so it was the right time to sell him.

Now they’ve got this boy into replace him on a 7 year deal and he’s not actually costing them anything, in 5 or 6 years though Joao Felix will probably be worth 300million and one of the worlds best. I think Atlético have been extremely wise with their case and made a proper investment.

I agree, I was just trying to point out that atleti haven't really spent any money, they've moved 1 player on and brought in another, plus made money out of it.

...a bit disco
1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

Hibsed it.

Literally.

Guest ToqueJambo
2 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

One of the fattest, most unfit and disinterested footballers I've ever seen play for Hearts.

Edited by ToqueJambo

2 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Was probably just trying to make the excuse of going to USA so he didn’t get the criminal record 

Why would a team from over there be interested in him?  

3 minutes ago, theshed said:

Was probably just trying to make the excuse of going to USA so he didn’t get the criminal record 

Why would a team from over there be interested in him?  

Championship is the likely destination. 

tartofmidlothian

Some decent trialists at Killie. David Wheater after being released by Bolton, Finnish international Tim Vayrynen and English journeyman Ben Pringle.

...a bit disco
Just now, Barack said:

St. Johnstone, Motherwell, St. Mirren & Dundee. That's my guesses.

The high esteem in which he's held by the Aberdeen support, should ensure a plethora of other suitors too...

Dundee Utd is one I heard.

Not reading that Sun shite though.

...a bit disco
3 minutes ago, Barack said:

Was going to say them...but I thought they're overloaded with forwards now.

He's a glass-kneed donkey nowadays. 

Does the fact he's shite not trump that anyway?

...a bit disco
2 minutes ago, Barack said:

Screenshot_20190705-123846_Google.jpg

Indeed.

"Airports."

Edited by ...a bit disco

1 hour ago, ...a bit disco said:

Dundee Utd is one I heard.

Not reading that Sun shite though.

Osman sow could be moving

fabienleclerq
On 04/07/2019 at 01:20, Cruyff Turn said:

The fees mental but I think Atletico have been very wise.

This lad is an outstanding talent, who could potentially be the worlds best player.

In reality Atletico haven’t spent a penny on him as they are selling Griezmann to Barca for 120 million. I think they’ve done a fantastic piece of business even though the fees is ludicrous.

He's barely played any games and they are making him one of the top five transfers ever. Some would say wise, others not so much. He's not really in the mould of an athletic midfielder either but time will tell. 

Cruyff Turn
12 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

He's barely played any games and they are making him one of the top five transfers ever. Some would say wise, others not so much. He's not really in the mould of an athletic midfielder either but time will tell. 

Played 43 games, scored 20 and set up 11.

He’s a forward, much the same position as Griezmann plays but he’s a bit bigger than Griezmann, not sleight, good in the air as well.

He’s played around about the same number of games Mbappé did before PSG bought him for 180million.

The boy is as every bit good as Messi or Ronaldo was at 19. If he can improve to the same level they’ve reached, 113 million  will look like daylight robbery in the coming years.

No chance Atlético would be replacing one of the worlds best with that type of coin if they didn’t think he was worth every penny.

49 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Osman sow could be moving

...it's getting harder to tell. 

fabienleclerq
2 hours ago, Cruyff Turn said:

Played 43 games, scored 20 and set up 11.

He’s a forward, much the same position as Griezmann plays but he’s a bit bigger than Griezmann, not sleight, good in the air as well.

He’s played around about the same number of games Mbappé did before PSG bought him for 180million.

The boy is as every bit good as Messi or Ronaldo was at 19. If he can improve to the same level they’ve reached, 113 million  will look like daylight robbery in the coming years.

No chance Atlético would be replacing one of the worlds best wth that type of coin if they didn’t think he was worth every penny.

My mistake I thought he was a midfielder. 

I don't think £113m can ever be daylight robbery! Obviously they think he's worth it if they are spunking all that cash on him. 

I just think spending that amount of money and the amount of pressure that comes with a move like that is a lot for a 19 year old. 

15 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Tyrone Mings, a fringe player at Bournemouth, signs for aston villa for £20m.

Wasn’t he on loan at Villa? Ridiculous money though. 

Mr Elwood P
2 hours ago, Tazio said:

Wasn’t he on loan at Villa? Ridiculous money though. 

Yeah played a massive role in their promotion push. I actually think that's a great bit of business for Villa. They got £147m for getting promoted so £20m doesn't really put a dent in it!

Mr Elwood P
On 04/07/2019 at 18:53, Thommo414 said:

Sammon signs for Falkirk...still think he's punching in league 1

Poor Falkirk! Relegated and then hit with Connor Sammon.

tartofmidlothian
37 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

I'd rather be hit with an actual salmon.

3 hours ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

I want 300 billion for Souttar then!

Bloody hell. Money isn't actually money down there.

40 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Probably signed with next season in mind tbh. Once Falkirk are out of league 1, the big fella will thrive...in league 2

4 hours ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

similar to what shanghai sipg have just paid for marko arnautovic. i know who i would rather have in my team

The Internet
5 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

similar to what shanghai sipg have just paid for marko arnautovic. i know who i would rather have in my team

He's going to rip apart the Chinese league. From what I've seen quick and strong strikers (who've come from the European leagues) just run riot over there.

Mr Elwood P
1 hour ago, Thommo414 said:

Probably signed with next season in mind tbh. Once Falkirk are out of league 1, the big fella will thrive...in league 2

That made me laugh!

ArcticJambo

147million pounds for getting promoted to the top division of your country's domestic leagues. :rofl:

Gavsy Van Gaverson
7 minutes ago, ArcticJambo said:

147million pounds for getting promoted to the top division of your country's domestic leagues. :rofl:

You don’t get £147m for getting promoted. They’ll earn £100m+ at the end of the season coming up.

Unknown user
1 hour ago, tartofmidlothian said:

"The 21-year-old is described by Motherwell as having "a distant family tie to Netherlands icon Clarence"."

:rofl:

Second cousin once removed. They're practically brothers.