***OFFICIAL SUMMER TRANSFER THREAD***

Absolute Scenes

Long Tall Sally
24 minutes ago, DC_92 said:

:lol:

Absolutely shameless.

20 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

Absolutely.

Its a strange and random text to receive at around 2am on a Sunday morning.

:rofl:

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• Beast Boy

• Cruyff Turn

• Bazzas right boot

All the players are back in from next Friday so Levein will be back in working probably from tomorrow so will budge be so you have to think there will be some more of news next week 

Maybe JW wore a Deidco scarf because he didn’t fancy getting his head kicked in by the people. As for the big announcement I understand it’s the introduction of a new type of Champagne for the directors box.

pettigrewsstylist
1 hour ago, Pans Jambo said:

To be honest I think folk are a bit fed up of “project players”. 

You cant carry 7 in the first 11. Theres the issue.

afanderson33
43 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

Absolutely.

Its a strange and random text to receive at around 2am on a Sunday morning.

Must be a very well connected kitchen in Ullapool to get that kind of insider info

jamboinglasgow

I am not holding my breath as I have been often disappointed expecting something to happen after a rumour happens, but hope it is true.

One guess I have is, could it be Ann Budge is waiving the last amount owed to her by Foundation of Hearts and the club is handed over to them.

Ann is withdrawing from active involvement and is handing everything over to CL.

In addition to DoF and manager, he will also become the club Chairman and President.

Well, that's my guess anyway. ?

Bazzas right boot
7 hours ago, jambocub said:

Lee was poor last season along with the rest of the midfield

Contributed far more than Wighton imo. 

Doesn't deserve to be classed in with him performance wise. 

Rocky jamboa
50 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

I guess I'm just not as sensitive as you are.

Shut up mate. I'm not sensitive about it. Just giving my opinion on it, which is similar to most others. That's what a football forum is all about so no point getting all arsey, because my opinion differs to yours. 

31 minutes ago, Prof said:

Maybe JW wore a Deidco scarf because he didn’t fancy getting his head kicked in by the people. As for the big announcement I understand it’s the introduction of a new type of Champagne for the directors box.

If he went along to a Rangers game not wearing any colours he’d get his head kicked in, aye? :rofl:

9 hours ago, dazajmbo said:

The news is supposedly "very positive. Isn't transfer related can't say more than that"

Is the text I received 10 minutes ago. 

Levein signs lifetime contract to be manager

Surprising and/or interesting doesn’t suggest a player signing unless we are getting somebody from Hibs IMO.

It sounds more operational.

It may be FOH taking over early.

The only other thing would be a coaching change. 

I kind of doubt it but it might explain the fact that we haven’t signed anyone officially yet.

Levein won’t be leaving but I wonder if we go back to the old model.

Hartley

McCann

Elvis

Robbie

How would people react to Robbie coming back now?

Hadn’t seen Daza’s post before the above.

I’m going for something FOH related. Or maybe a new sponsorship deal - maybe for the new stand?

Phil Dunphy
21 minutes ago, Paulp74 said:

Shut up mate. I'm not sensitive about it. Just giving my opinion on it, which is similar to most others. That's what a football forum is all about so no point getting all arsey, because my opinion differs to yours. 

You say there's no point being arsey, yet you tell me to shut up :laugh:

Good one.

gashauskis9

The news is supposedly "very positive. Isn't transfer related can't say more than that"

We buying Hibs again?

It will be something boring and completely irrelevant to the football team. Another statue or some shit like that, probably a Craig Levein statue in front of the main stand.

4 minutes ago, RudiHMFC said:

probably a Craig Levein statue in front of the main stand.

:wow:

Hope so. I’ll be disappointed by anything else now.

what an attention seeking bore .

It is actually quite admirable how easily Dazajmbo reels in the TH ramjets. He’s like the Pied Piper for total bangers. :rofl:

1 hour ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

You cant carry 7 in the first 11. Theres the issue.

It's hard to work out where you got the 7 from.

Taking the cup final team as an example, the following are definitely NOT project players

Bobby, Smith, Souttar, Berra, MacLean, Djoum Haring and you can hardly count a young emerging talent as a project, more of a good prospect.

That leaves Clare, Edwards and Mulraney who was probably our biggest danger.

1 hour ago, RudiHMFC said:

It will be something boring and completely irrelevant to the football team. Another statue or some shit like that, probably a Craig Levein statue in front of the main stand.

I hear we've been voted military club of Great Britain & Northern Ireland. Parade before the first home game, a lovely flag that we can fly for a year and some medals for the ball boys and girls to wear at home games. Very proud. 

Clerry Jambo
3 minutes ago, Jodami said:

I hear we've been voted military club of Great Britain & Northern Ireland. Parade before the first home game, a lovely flag that we can fly for a year and some medals for the ball boys and girls to wear at home games. Very proud. 

Oh the banter, gets Tragically worse in this place

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Papers now reporting Mickael Mardron. Really was hoping for something different. 

Got a feeling this is a quiet window that is going to piss everyone off. Yet it is early stages it doesn't feel right 

There are also rumours going around that we are supposed to be a football club........................ you just couldn't make it up

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

been here before

Given we havent really signed anyine since this thread was started 2 weeks ago is there anything in the 42 pages thus far worth knowing?

It not being football related suggests its either corporate (i.e sponsorships) or FOH related. Could we have perhaps taken on a new sponsor or even passed a milestone in FOH members? 

Personally hope its a stadium sponsorship deal. Would be a good way to get some extra cash into the club.

Still thinking aloud - it might be a tie up with a vaguely decent European club.

That would fit the words used so far.

We’ve obviously got previous with our USA youth club affiliation.

Edited by Jammy T

2 minutes ago, OTT said:

It not being football related suggests its either corporate (i.e sponsorships) or FOH related. Could we have perhaps taken on a new sponsor or even passed a milestone in FOH members? 

Personally hope its a stadium sponsorship deal. Would be a good way to get some extra cash into the club.

Not TRANSFER related. 

If mandron comes in it will be a replacement for Vanecek. Mandron has a better goal scoring record than osman sow had before he joined us and I don't think too many were disappointed with him

1 minute ago, Jammy T said:

Not TRANSFER related. 

Oh. Still :) 

I hope its not Neil McCann. Please don't let it be Neil McCann..

Its going to be ****ing Neil McCann isn't it.

Just now, OTT said:

don't know whether it will develop into anything but there is something in the McCann rumours 

Was spoken to before the cup final.

2 minutes ago, OTT said:

Anything involving Levein moving back upstairs would be interesting and surprising with a new former player type head coach coming in - like McCann

If a left field head coach came in with a decent pedigree from England or Europe that might qualify as being exciting - but I can’t see that as they won’t have been involved in putting the long term contracts of the spine of our team together and they might not fancy those players so we’d potentially need a brand new recruitment drive again so I don’t see that.

Maybe it’s all bullshit.

3 hours ago, jamboinglasgow said:

I am not holding my breath as I have been often disappointed expecting something to happen after a rumour happens, but hope it is true.

One guess I have is, could it be Ann Budge is waiving the last amount owed to her by Foundation of Hearts and the club is handed over to them.

Certainly could be FoH related I’d think 

Portable Badger

Reckon it'll be that we've bought a 3rd tier club in Spain or Portugal as a nursery club/project for player & coaching development 

Tell you what,  say what you want about Dazz but if you look at the last page or two since he made his text revelation, he certainly has a knack of bring out the roasters on the site that love having a dig at the club , the Vermin interlopers, or both , with their snidey digs, bravo Dazzler ??????

The fact that it's all this hush hush, says to me there is something very big about to happen. Hope its positive.

43 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Tell you what,  say what you want about Dazz but if you look at the last page or two since he made his text revelation, he certainly has a knack of bring out the roasters on the site that love having a dig at the club , the Vermin interlopers, or both , with their snidey digs, bravo Dazzler ??????

This is spot on ^^^

:spoton:

2 hours ago, been here before said:

Given we havent really signed anyine since this thread was started 2 weeks ago is there anything in the 42 pages thus far worth knowing?

Couple of snippets about Billie Piper, but otherwise no.

Selkirkhmfc1874
41 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

The fact that it's all this hush hush, says to me there is something very big about to happen. Hope its positive.

Might be Neil McCann yet ! A know you first said this but the amount of times heard it since makes me think there's something In it because rumour just won't go away 

I would actually laugh my head off if it was to be Neil McCann, after all the stick I've got for it (I'm not saying that's what it will be)

Steven Maclean GIRUY'S all round 

22 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

I would actually laugh my head off if it was to be Neil McCann, after all the stick I've got for it (I'm not saying that's what it will be)

Steven Maclean GIRUY'S all round 

75%