Jump to content
Absolute Scenes

***OFFICIAL SUMMER TRANSFER THREAD***

Recommended Posts

jamtartan74
2 minutes ago, clouston1992 said:

Never understand why people would put a percentage on thing, it’ll either happen or it won’t. Sometimes things provide a stumbling block or situations change.

Exactly my point, if there was ever a chance of Adam signing then surely if you are going to put a percentage on it then it’s either 50/50 or 100%, where did 85% come from ??‍♂️. Anyway I’m not wanting to appear as though I’m having a dig at him, I’m not so I will bow out on that and look forward to some transfer rumours ??????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jamtartan74
1 minute ago, dazajmbo said:

 

 

Was told that it was pretty much a certainty he would sign. Still on the radar of CL I might add. Obviously things changed down the road but I wouldn't rule him out of joining us just yet.

Any percentage on this time ? only joking bud, would be a good signing but can’t see it myself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ramrod
29 minutes ago, Roman1874 said:

If it wasn’t for dazajambo and notts then these transfer threads would be pointless as they have had fairly accurate information given to them albeit not being correct all the time, but no one can be 100% until Hearts officially announce the news. So pipe it.

The **** you on about ?

Like I said earlier to Dazz I rate him as a poster but I really don't care where he got his info re McCamn it just isn't happening 100% 

He is fllogging a dead horse with this one and needs to hit it on the head . Doesn't make him a  clown though , unlike you . Do one . 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DarioHMFC
6 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

 

 

Was told that it was pretty much a certainty he would sign. Still on the radar of CL I might add. Obviously things changed down the road but I wouldn't rule him out of joining us just yet.

Aye I wasn’t having dig mate, I get wee bits of info now and again but would never put a percentage on it. Things change too quickly for that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DarioHMFC
Just now, ramrod said:

The **** you on about ?

Like I said earlier to Dazz I rate him as a poster but I really don't care where he got his info re McCamn it just isn't happening 100% 

He is fllogging a dead horse with this one and needs to hit it on the head . Doesn't make him a  clown though , unlike you . Do one . 

 

I’m curious, did someone tell you McCann isn’t happening? Or is not happening because you think it’s not happening?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ramrod
1 minute ago, clouston1992 said:

I’m curious, did someone tell you McCann isn’t happening? Or is not happening because you think it’s not happening?

Things are always in the pipeline and discussed tentatively . 

This was a non stater from the get go , but people will always keep the pot boiling for their own agendas .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paulp74

I hope the rumours about McCann are wrong. If levein is to go, which I dont think will happen this summer, we should show a bit more ambition than someone who's had one unsuccessful spell in management. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roman1874
28 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

Who are the few? I not doubting he has some info btw, it was a genuine question, if he wants to stick his neck on the line with info then fair play but if it doesn’t happen then the bating mob will be out to get him, it’s the jkb way ?

He should be able to stick his neck on the line if he has genuine information. Why would he make things up? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
siegementality
7 hours ago, Debut 4 said:

In a minute but he likes it down there. He’s got other offers in that area though, so it’s still up in the air. 

 

 

Other offers? Really? Other offers for a broken down player who has hardly kicked a ball in the last two years!! Just shows you how fecked up the footballing world is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
siegementality
5 hours ago, 8skacel8 said:

Walker would be a good signing in my opinion. 

 

We lack match winners in our current squad and on his day he can win you a game with his final pass and goals

Are there any stats that evidence this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ToqueJambo
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, siegementality said:

Are there any stats that evidence this?

 

His Hearts career 2013/14  to around mid or 3/4 season 2016/17? 

 

180 appearances and 40 goals is not too shabby for a young midfielder. Going to guess only Rudi and Hartley have those kind of goalscoring stats from midfield in recent years.

Edited by ToqueJambo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HMFC86

The way he left wasn’t good at all, but there’s no denying that Walker has the ability to beat a player and score a game changing goal.

 

His work rate is very questionable specifically in his last 6 months but we do not really have a player that can with a bit of skill create something outta nothing. 

 

He’d have a lot of making up to do but personally with the players we’ve been linked with thus far, I’d take him back. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Debut 4
6 hours ago, siegementality said:

Other offers? Really? Other offers for a broken down player who has hardly kicked a ball in the last two years!! Just shows you how fecked up the footballing world is.

Had a cyst removed from his knee now. Wigan have him the fittest he’s ever been.

 

Offers? Have a look at some of the players getting to play for us every other week!    

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kimosavi
7 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

 

Quite a few from memory.  Daza and Ptb have been good value over the years..

 

The laughable thing about this board is the notion that we are like Man City and it’s impossible that any inside info is available ?.. I’ve 2 SPL footballers live in my street and not that I’d claim we are pals or anything but they’ve told me shit on occasion, not hearts relater before anyone asks. Most SPL boys earn an average wage live average life - certainly not outside the bounds of possibility folk on this board have a bit of insight.? 

 We'll need a photo of a utility bill with your name and said street, as confirmation of course

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kimosavi
10 hours ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kimosavi

Same old s**t on here 

 

Those who contribute ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to possible incomings,  having pops at Daz who has previous when it comes to solid info 

 

If you think anything he says is far fetched then don't believe it. Its pretty simple 

 

As for McCann. I believe if Celtic had pumped us in the final Craig would have been dismissed as manager. McCann fits the billing. Young and upcoming mananger, Ex player, who costs us nothing. But as things stands Craigs cup final performance swung the pendulum back in his favour. That's how fickle football can be and how quickly things can change. It's no that hard to believe that the club have sounded out replacements when our form has been diabolical upto the final. It's a business after all first and foremost. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
siegementality
7 hours ago, dazajmbo said:

 

Berra, Naismith & Mulraney also.

Can you provide a link to the Berra and Mulraney info, I can’t remember you providing that. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
siegementality
2 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

Same old s**t on here 

 

Those who contribute ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to possible incomings,  having pops at Daz who has previous when it comes to solid info 

 

If you think anything he says is far fetched then don't believe it. Its pretty simple 

 

As for McCann. I believe if Celtic had pumped us in the final Craig would have been dismissed as manager. McCann fits the billing. Young and upcoming mananger, Ex player, who costs us nothing. But as things stands Craigs cup final performance swung the pendulum back in his favour. That's how fickle football can be and how quickly things can change. It's no that hard to believe that the club have sounded out replacements when our form has been diabolical upto the final. It's a business after all first and foremost. 

The cup final performance swung the pendulum back with who? Half the Hearts support still want rid of Levein.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kimosavi
Just now, siegementality said:

The cup final performance swung the pendulum back with who? Half the Hearts support still want rid of Levein.

Back in Leveins favour obviously ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kimosavi
4 minutes ago, siegementality said:

Can you provide a link to the Berra and Mulraney info, I can’t remember you providing that. Thanks.

Here's a link 

 

www.GetItYourself.com or

 

www.GoogleDazajamboBerraMulraney.com

 

are both decent ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TypoonJambo
13 hours ago, dazajmbo said:

Jamie Walker will be a hearts player this summer.

I hope this is true.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kimosavi
1 minute ago, siegementality said:

Here’s a wee link for you.

 

www.awayandstalkplayersattheairportyaweewank.com

 

 

Www.DinnyAskSillyQuestionsThen.com

 

Try this one too 

 

Www.InThisDayAndAgeYouCanUseGoogleToSearchAnything.com

 

And 

 

Www.WhyTheFeckWouldDazGoSearchUpALinkJustToSatisfyYouFFS.com

 

????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5jambo1

If we can get walker fit and back to his best then he would 100% improve our first 11. The problem is it’s a big IF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jr ewing
21 minutes ago, 5jambo1 said:

If we can get walker fit and back to his best then he would 100% improve our first 11. The problem is it’s a big IF

Can't afford to take the risk. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pans Jambo
40 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Can't afford to take the risk. 

Really? We seem to be able to “afford” the risk on quality like Whigton and Lee though ?‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jr ewing
12 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Really? We seem to be able to “afford” the risk on quality like Whigton and Lee though ?‍♂️

Injury wise. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
grumpyespana
11 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Really? We seem to be able to “afford” the risk on quality like Whigton and Lee though ?‍♂️

That was last season this season Levein says he wants to add better quality there is a difference lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr Elwood P
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Really? We seem to be able to “afford” the risk on quality like Whigton and Lee though ?‍♂️

 

Lee has been a good signing. He was involved in 18 goals. 12 assists and 6 goals over all competitions. Take those contributions away from last season and we would really have a season worthy of some of the extreme water sports demonstrated on here! Wighton, at a total guess, will be on half the wage that Walker would be. Walker will be a top earner on his return, as he’s established himself at Hearts in terms of appearances, goals and assists.

Edited by Mr Elwood P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Olly Lee's left boot
2 hours ago, kimosavi said:

Www.DinnyAskSillyQuestionsThen.com

 

Try this one too 

 

Www.InThisDayAndAgeYouCanUseGoogleToSearchAnything.com

 

And 

 

Www.WhyTheFeckWouldDazGoSearchUpALinkJustToSatisfyYouFFS.com

 

????

 

 

Typical. 

Gets his arse handed to him (again) then comes back with shite. 

 

Think Lafferty was called as well and Naismith. 

 

Folk don't realise that Hearts might contact dozens of players, even have talks but the player goes elsewhere in the end. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robbo Is God

Official Summer Transfer Thread...... I've just waded through 38 pages of utter bile to see if we are linked with anyone. Can you start a new thread for the people who like to play one upsmanship and are just looking to argue with people online? I don't contribute much to this as I know the square root of heehaw and I don't pretend to know anything but I'd like be able to read about Hearts.....is that too much to ask for?! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jambopilms

When are they back for training.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jamboveg
1 hour ago, jr ewing said:

Can't afford to take the risk. 

Cant afford to take the risk???

Look at the risk signings Levein has over seen

 

Martin...played only 120+ games constantly injured but we gave him a 3.5 year deal

 

White....hasnt played in two years but we had him 1.5 year deal

 

And dont get me started on Sammon etc

Personally i dont want Jamie Walker back . Far to inconsistent and right now i would rather push the boat out fir something better. Pity our Manager/DOF/board member has wasted plenty of cash on utter dross! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jamboveg
12 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

When are they back for training.

21st June i think. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HMFC86
13 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

When are they back for training.

21st June

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dazajmbo
3 hours ago, siegementality said:

Can you provide a link to the Berra and Mulraney info, I can’t remember you providing that. Thanks.

 

Aye, I'll just go back through my history on chrome, give me 27 weeks to satisfy your petulant wishes.

3 hours ago, kimosavi said:

Www.WhyTheFeckWouldDazGoSearchUpALinkJustToSatisfyYouFFS.com

 

????

 

???

 

50 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Really? We seem to be able to “afford” the risk on quality like Whigton and Lee though ?‍♂️

 

37 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

Injury wise. 

White, Martin, Clare spring to mind...

2 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Is that Daza SWOOPING in at the back of someone claiming X player is signing.

 

Like groundhog day!

 

More like dunkirk

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jambopilms
3 minutes ago, jamboveg said:

21st June i think. 

 

3 minutes ago, HMFC86 said:

21st June

Thanks. I imagine that's when we will start seeing movement on players, see if Naismith is in training etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Deevers

My tuppence worth for what it’s worth. I was speaking to a journalist last night who although he is not a sports journalist but has his ear pretty close to the ground when it comes to Hearts. He reckons that there will be a couple of announcements next week. He would’nt say who but did say that one would be a surprise. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paulp74

Re Walker, he dicked us about so would have a bit of winning over to do. However, if he came out of the traps, seemed totally up for it, got a few early goals or assists, he would get the fans back on side. However, a slow start and the fans are right on his back. No doubting he is good, on his day, but a bit inconsistent and not sure he has the best attitude or mentality. Not fussed either way if he joins or not

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WageThief
22 minutes ago, Robbo Is God said:

www.OfficialSummerTransferThreadIvejustwadedthrough38pagesofutterbiletoseeifwearelinkedwithanyonecanyoustartanewthreadforthepeoplewholiketoplayoneupsmanshipandarejustlookingtoarguewithpeopleonline.com

 

FTFY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jambobob61
4 hours ago, kimosavi said:

Same old s**t on here 

 

Those who contribute ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to possible incomings,  having pops at Daz who has previous when it comes to solid info 

 

If you think anything he says is far fetched then don't believe it. Its pretty simple 

 

As for McCann. I believe if Celtic had pumped us in the final Craig would have been dismissed as manager. McCann fits the billing. Young and upcoming mananger, Ex player, who costs us nothing. But as things stands Craigs cup final performance swung the pendulum back in his favour. That's how fickle football can be and how quickly things can change. It's no that hard to believe that the club have sounded out replacements when our form has been diabolical upto the final. It's a business after all first and foremost. 

Do you think Craig knew they were sounding out his replacement?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Byyy The Light
45 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

 

 

Typical. 

Gets his arse handed to him (again) then comes back with shite. 

 

Think Lafferty was called as well and Naismith. 

 

Folk don't realise that Hearts might contact dozens of players, even have talks but the player goes elsewhere in the end. 

 

 

 

Folk seem to think the transfer market is like Champ manager and all above board ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dazajmbo
4 minutes ago, jambobob61 said:

Do you think Craig knew they were sounding out his replacement?

 

Craig was part of the group that discussed it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jodami
1 hour ago, Mr Elwood P said:

 

Lee has been a good signing. He was involved in 18 goals. 12 assists and 6 goals over all competitions. Take those contributions away from last season and we would really have a season worthy of some of the extreme water sports demonstrated on here! Wighton, at a total guess, will be on half the wage that Walker would be. Walker will be a top earner on his return, as he’s established himself at Hearts in terms of appearances, goals and assists.

Lee seemed to fade as the season went on and he is slow. No surprise on the assists as he takes set pieces but he did score important goals in games against Dunfermline & Motherwell in the League Cup and that goal at Easter Road. The big question for me is whether he is better than Irving or Cochrane and should they be given a chance instead of the likes of Lee and Bozanic. Haring and Djoum are our best midfielders but if Djoum goes then I would only be interested in signing someone who was markedly better than our other options. If not, give these kids a chance. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
portobellojambo1
15 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

 

Craig was part of the group that discussed it. 

 

I was told that Craig Levein made some comments about two or three names, all former players, who were mentioned as potential replacements for him, at a club golf outing (some sort of player/fan team event) out at Dalmahoy last month.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr Elwood P
9 minutes ago, Jodami said:

Lee seemed to fade as the season went on and he is slow. No surprise on the assists as he takes set pieces but he did score important goals in games against Dunfermline & Motherwell in the League Cup and that goal at Easter Road. The big question for me is whether he is better than Irving or Cochrane and should they be given a chance instead of the likes of Lee and Bozanic. Haring and Djoum are our best midfielders but if Djoum goes then I would only be interested in signing someone who was markedly better than our other options. If not, give these kids a chance. 

 

Definitely agree on the point regarding playing the younger players. Bozanic / Lee are squad players and will be needed over the term but the youth players are the future. Look at Motherwell, they’re going to get a massive fee for Turnbull and hefty development fees for Cadden and Hastie. Interesting times ahead for our academy products.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AlphonseCapone
1 hour ago, Pans Jambo said:

Really? We seem to be able to “afford” the risk on quality like Whigton and Lee though ?‍♂️

 

Aye and it's been a shite strategy. Wonder if Walker still has his Rangers scarf? Wee prick. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Gio

Nothing new. Back to sleep until Monday 

 

:yawn:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Holyrood_Hearts
43 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

 

Craig was part of the group that discussed it. 

Is this in mind for CL leaving at the end of the season & not this summer?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kimosavi
50 minutes ago, jambobob61 said:

Do you think Craig knew they were sounding out his replacement?

Not got a clue 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Olly Lee's left boot
45 minutes ago, Byyy The Light said:

 

Folk seem to think the transfer market is like Champ manager and all above board ?

 

 

Aye, and that if we are interested and don't get the player we we never Interested in the first place. 

 

Not like a player could have several options and choose someone else. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...