Season Ticket Sales - Half seasons on sale (title updated)

Heartsofgold

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• mitch41

• Beast Boy

• davemclaren

Just now, EH22-Jambo said:

Well after being a season ticket holder from 1986 to 2014 I've stopped working weekends after 5 years of them so have got a season ticket again. My boy is 7 so got Lower Section J Roseburn Tickets to ease him in before going to the Cat A games. Canny wait to get back ? Anyone else Lower J and is it good in that section? 

100% record on penalties at your end. 

9 minutes ago, Psychedelicropcircle said:

If folks are saying something special is gonna happen with a feel it in ma waters surely I can post given our manager is a one trick pony. 

The berra blooter

10 mins lost every game at throw ins

goalies Nowhere near any penalties

strikers rarely scoring

A disjointed midfield

Negativity getting confused with reality.

Analysis and options can be interesting. 

But negativity is draining. 

EH23-Jambo
1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

100% record on penalties at your end.

Just told the wee man, he said hopefully Hearts get a penalty up where we will be sitting every game now, haha ?

8 minutes ago, EH22-Jambo said:

Well after being a season ticket holder from 1986 to 2014 I've stopped working weekends after 5 years of them so yesterday I got a season ticket again. My boy is 7 so got Lower Section J Roseburn Tickets to ease him in before going to the Cat A games. Canny wait to get back ? Anyone else Lower J and is it good in that section? 

Welcome back . Great way to spend a weekend bonding with the wee man ??

21 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Credit agreement received by email, signed and confirmed.

Not had a season ticket for 3 years now due to other circumstances, managed to get to a few games this season.

see you's all in section N lower soon :) 

How long does it take for the email to get to you? I applied today

portobellojambo1
23 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Ffs why does every thread have to descend into the same petty squabbling about how Shite or otherwise we are , just **** off and don't come back till we're better I say . 

While I agree that a few, some, maybe often a good few threads end up going in the same direction why would you suggest only those posting what you believe to be negative should be the ones to feck off. What if, I'm assuming it is a possibility, it is those who are arguing every point they deem to bad and countering it with something positive are actually the ones who are wrong, and equally could be told to feck off. Every story has two sides, but inevitably only one outcome. Only time will tell how things turn out and until then different opinions will be put forward.

I posted away back a figure I'd heard, via a member of staff at the club about ST sales at that stage, which was Friday 19 April. Some people got a bit upset by the number posted, which was 5,000. Wasn't a number I'd just concocted while sitting having a shit, it was a number provided. I don't normally follow threads on ST sales, I'm more interested in just making sure I've got mine and then leaving everyone else to make their own decision. I haven't got a scooby if the figure of 10,500 which has been announced is good, bad or indifferent at this stage. I was told that the total number of supporters who use finance was around 2,500 or so, so if all them renew, and are still on finance it gives a potential figure of around 13,000. I'm not sure if those who use finance might fall into the category of more likely to give a lot more thought to whether or not value for money is important to them. We can but wait and see how things turn out, and just leave the board to work as it was probably meant to, i.e. with people talking to each other, agreeing and disagreeing at times and not being asked to feck off because all 100% of posters should have an identical outlook.

Edited by portobellojambo1

1 minute ago, portobellojambo1 said:

While I agree that a few, some, maybe often a good few threads end up going in the same direction why would you suggest only those posting what you believe to be negative should be the ones to feck off. What if, I'm assuming it is a possibility, it is those who are arguing every point they deem to bad and countering it with something positive are actually the ones who are wrong, and equally could be told to feck off. Every story has two sides, but inevitably only one outcome. Only time will tell how things turn out and until then different opinions will be put forward.

I posted away back a figure I'd heard, via a member of staff at the club about ST sales at that stage, which was Friday 19 April. Some people got a bit upset by the number posted, which was 5,000. Wasn't a number I'd just concocted while sitting having a shit, it was a number provided. I don't normally follow threads on ST sales, I'm more interested in just making sure I've got mine and then leaving everyone else to make their own decision. I haven't got a scooby if the figure of 10,500 which has been announced is good, bad or indifferent at this stage. I was told that the total number of supporters who use finance was around 2,500 or so, so if all them renew, and are still on finance it gives a potential figure of around 13,000. I'm not sure if those who use finance might fall into the category of more likely to give a lot more thought to whether or not vale for money is important to them. We can but wait and see how things turn out, and just leave the board to work as it was probably meant to, i.e. with people talking to each other, agreeing and disagreeing at times and not being asked to feck off because all 100% of posters have an identical outlook.

The thing is PJ there are multiple threads discussing CL and our form etc . 

I come on this thread to read news on ST sales and the excellent updates from posters like yourself. 

Now I'm having to wade through the same old turgid garbage by the same old turgid posters about the same old turgid subject. 

Seem like every single thread is infected on here nowadays . 

Biffa Bacon

Good effort as always FF.

For others still deciding, c'mon you know you want to be part of what could be a defining season.

Edited by Biffa Bacon
Typo

Phil Dunphy

Anyone else not had the option to pay monthly? Went on to do my nephews and it doesn't have the option.

scott herbertson
27 minutes ago, EH22-Jambo said:

Well after being a season ticket holder from 1986 to 2014 I've stopped working weekends after 5 years of them so yesterday I got a season ticket again. My boy is 7 so got Lower Section J Roseburn Tickets to ease him in before going to the Cat A games. Canny wait to get back ? Anyone else Lower J and is it good in that section? 

Was in lower J and it’s fine - higher up the better, esp. if it rains. You can keep an eye out in most games in the firs half for better seats to move to second half, unless the game is actually interesting......

scott herbertson
33 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

I've just done another count to reflect the first day on general sale.  Looks fairly healthy with 312 sold since the first post-release count yesterday morning, with seats gone in almost every section.  I'd expect that sales should be reasonably good for the rest of the week before tailing off, then picking up again as we get close to the first league game.

image.png.76eb771bba9d34afc6a8c7e845f3d17a.png

Very good sales considering the poor fare in the second half of last season. We should shift a few as the Betteroffded  cup looms

20 minutes ago, ramrod said:

I come on this thread to read news on ST sales and the excellent updates from posters like yourself. 

Now I'm having to wade through the same old turgid garbage by the same old turgid posters about the same old turgid subject. 

Exactly. There was a period there -the run up to the ****ing cup final- where virtually every thread, was being turned in to a Levein out thread. It turned this place in to a crawl through dog-shit for weeks/months on end. Didn’t matter the topic in the OP, within ten posts or less... BOOM! 

Moaning about them having to suck some of it back up now? Nah. Sorry. 

Edited by Icon of Symmetry

44 minutes ago, Psychedelicropcircle said:

If folks are saying something special is gonna happen with a feel it in ma waters surely I can post given our manager is a one trick pony. 

The berra blooter

strikers rarely scoring

A disjointed midfield

So you've renewed then ☺

EH23-Jambo
14 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

Was in lower J and it’s fine - higher up the better, esp. if it rains. You can keep an eye out in most games in the firs half for better seats to move to second half, unless the game is actually interesting......

We are row 7 so a wee bit up, should stay dry. Thanks for the info. 

portobellojambo1
33 minutes ago, Barack said:

If certain posters weren't spouting the same shite for the better part of a decade, just to get their jollies on an online forum, then they wouldn't get told to "feck off".

32 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Fair enough. I'm sort of coming to the conclusion that I might just switch off from JKB for the vast majority of the close season, maybe glance thought occasionally to see if any players arrive/depart, but just leave it at that.

Edited by portobellojambo1

55 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Good news so we nearly at 11.000 already and only in early june

Geoff spot on again?

39 minutes ago, portobellojambo1 said:

I posted away back a figure I'd heard, via a member of staff at the club about ST sales at that stage, which was Friday 19 April. Some people got a bit upset by the number posted, which was 5,000. Wasn't a number I'd just concocted while sitting having a shit, it was a number provided. I don't normally follow threads on ST sales, I'm more interested in just making sure I've got mine and then leaving everyone else to make their own decision. I haven't got a scooby if the figure of 10,500 which has been announced is good, bad or indifferent at this stage. I was told that the total number of supporters who use finance was around 2,500 or so, so if all them renew, and are still on finance it gives a potential figure of around 13,000. I'm not sure if those who use finance might fall into the category of more likely to give a lot more thought to whether or not value for money is important to them. We can but wait and see how things turn out, and just leave the board to work as it was probably meant to, i.e. with people talking to each other, agreeing and disagreeing at times and not being asked to feck off because all 100% of posters should have an identical outlook.

It would help if folk didn't try and turn positive threads (like this one now is)

into negative threads .

Everybody's entitled to their opinion but to me it seems some people see being proved correct in their negative opinions as more important than our club thriving.

I may be wrong but I have always thought being a Hearts supporter entailed actually supporting the club.

Lots of other threads available to discuss team affairs and CL.

14 minutes ago, EH22-Jambo said:

New stand from maybe about 15 rows up the view is superb first time I was in N and even from there the Gorgie end was well watchable. Rest of the games iv been more central. Been lucky that its not teemed down with rain when iv been down yet though. 

johnthomas
1 hour ago, Footballfirst said:

I've just done another count to reflect the first day on general sale.  Looks fairly healthy with 312 sold since the first post-release count yesterday morning, with seats gone in almost every section.  I'd expect that sales should be reasonably good for the rest of the week before tailing off, then picking up again as we get close to the first league game.

Could you get a different colour crayon to highlight the SOLD figure for the benefit of interlopers from the dopy side ?

Footballfirst
8 minutes ago, johnthomas said:

Could you get a different colour crayon to highlight the SOLD figure for the benefit of interlopers from the dopy side ?

Done

image.png.7c64c277e7197a7d633eebe2e5816ee1.png

Here’s old news, Hearts are shite, have been pretty mediocre since 1874. If being shite is enough to stop you buying tickets/season tickets/Merch etc then I have to question how you’ve made it this far. I don’t like Levein, I’d happily see him binned today. Levein or not, I love hearts and for some strange reason I put myself through the years of mediocrity regardless of the fare, in the hope that somehow that changes. Think Einstein calls that insanity, I call it love. Renewed. 

Mr Elwood P
23 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Done

Nice work. So about 400 shifted in 24 hours? Going to be a few folk very embarrassed when we smash through the 15-000 barrier later in the summer!

Geoff Kilpatrick
4 hours ago, johnthomas said:

I got that from your posts . You give me (pretty sure others too) the impression that you would rather be proved right than for these players to come good .

Perhaps I'm totally wrong but my opinion is only based on what you post .

Yes, you are totally wrong.

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, Psychedelicropcircle said:

The berra blooter

strikers rarely scoring

A disjointed midfield

I'm missing the Berra blooters already. 

Can't wait to see the first missile launched from that gorgeous left foot. 

:yas:

Geoff Kilpatrick
2 hours ago, XB52 said:

What pleasure do you get sitting in the other side of the world having digs at our club?? I honestly don't get it. Any fan I have ever met that now lives abroad is 100% positive about their club they can no longer see in the flesh. All you post is negative over and over again

Pleasure? None at all. That's a weird comment. My interest and passion for HMFC is as strong as ever. Therefore, when I think things can be better, I'll say it. The point of this board is to discuss these things but perhaps you should define what "100% positive" actually means? Are you "100% positive"? Do you want everyone to be "100% positive" or just those outside the UK? And if everyone is "100% positive" what would be the point of the board? 

Distinct lack of posts by Hibs fan posing as woman born in the 1950’s, recently.

Edited by Whatever
Auto correct error.

Jamboelite
2 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

So almost half of Geoffs total sales between now and August have gone in a day.....im stunned ??

13 minutes ago, Whatever said:

Distinct lack of posts by Hibs fan posing as woman born in the 1950’s, recently.

Prob confused by 10000 fans that aren’t seats

JamboGraham
1 hour ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Anyone else not had the option to pay monthly? Went on to do my nephews and it doesn't have the option.

Is your nephew under 18? Possibly not available as it’s a credit agreement? Just a guess...

Phil Dunphy
38 minutes ago, JamboGraham said:

Is your nephew under 18? Possibly not available as it’s a credit agreement? Just a guess...

No, he’s 19. 

Weve done the finance option for him for two seasons now and it’s not been an issue (first time in his mums name and last year in his). 

I’ll give the ticket office a ring tomorrow. 

scott herbertson
2 hours ago, EH22-Jambo said:

We got an e mail to day we had been moved from our seats in J row 7 without any reason why  - you're not in seat 16 are you?

Signed. Paranoid Scott

3 hours ago, AW1 said:

How long does it take for the email to get to you? I applied today

24 hrs. Email arrived just after 5

56 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

We got an e mail to day we had been moved from our seats in J row 7 without any reason why  - you're not in seat 16 are you?

Signed. Paranoid Scott

BLOCK J, ROW 7 .... 

WHAT TF - that’s where my season ticket is .... I’ve renewed it (they’ve take the money) but I’ve not received any e mail from the club .... what’s going on?

Have I missed something? HELP!!

Edited by Jambo-Fox

johnthomas
3 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

Done

Thank you . Excellent job . Everyone will/ should understand that now

johnthomas
2 hours ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Yes, you are totally wrong.

Absolutely fine with that .

Don't you think , perhaps , it is now up to you to address why so many are totally wrong about you ?

Geoff Kilpatrick
3 minutes ago, johnthomas said:

Absolutely fine with that .

Don't you think , perhaps , it is now up to you to address why so many are totally wrong about you ?

I don't actually care what people think about me on here.

johnthomas
2 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Beggars the question , why are you then discussing what I think ?

Geoff Kilpatrick
3 minutes ago, johnthomas said:

Beggars the question , why are you then discussing what I think ?

You said that winning an argument on here was more important to me. I was clarifying that that wasn't the case.

13 minutes ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Just as well. 

Because it isn't good. 

5 hours ago, Psychedelicropcircle said:

The berra blooter

strikers rarely scoring

A disjointed midfield

Hivsnet is that way.  This is a Hearts forum 

scott herbertson
1 hour ago, Jambo-Fox said:

BLOCK J, ROW 7 .... 

WHAT TF - that’s where my season ticket is .... I’ve renewed it (they’ve take the money) but I’ve not received any e mail from the club .... what’s going on?

Have I missed something? HELP!!

Only one our party o has (I havent)  _ we were 16. 17 18 I think.

1 hour ago, jambo_ said:

first ever season ticket purchased x2

i must be mad

Welcome to the madhouse.

I really hope we all have a great season.

36 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Just as well. 

Because it isn't good. 

Well I think good of everyone who supports the team I first saw in 1958 and I find it hard that we set out standards / ambitions so low. We are the Hearts who fear no one. 

14 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

Only one our party o has (I havent)  _ we were 16. 17 18 I think.

Ok thanks, I’m in seat 28 on the aisle other side from H .. hopefully I’m ok?

Edited by Jambo-Fox

Geoff Kilpatrick
3 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Just as well. 

Because it isn't good. 

Well, as you once claimed I was on your ignore list I obviously went up in your estimations....