Season Ticket Sales - Half seasons on sale (title updated)

Heartsofgold

Stephen Muddie
On 04/06/2019 at 19:26, Footballfirst said:

Done

image.png.7c64c277e7197a7d633eebe2e5816ee1.png

Hi bud. Was bored so thought I'd do a dot count. You can fill these figures in your spreadsheet if you so wish.

Tickets remaining 6/6 3am:

A: 277
B: 260
C 109

D 38

E: 128
F: 253

G: 346

H: 652

J: 247
N: 429

P: 337

Q: 84

Prem: 75

R: 60

S: 215

T: 324

V: 203

W: 105

X: 53

Y: 90

Z: 268

4553 Available SOLD 11,119

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• mitch41

• Beast Boy

• davemclaren

Bridge of Djoum
5 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Wtf you talking about?? Ask the poster that felt the need to drag up a comment that I made nearly a month ago. The thread was infested by a CL acolyte and I was simply restoring natural order?

Trolling again, eh? Seems your entire life revolves around the subject of CL. Living inside your head rent free. I love how he tortures you. 

Enzo Chiefo
2 hours ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Trolling again, eh? Seems your entire life revolves around the subject of CL. Living inside your head rent free. I love how he tortures you. 

A S K  T H E  P O S T E R  W H O  

B R O U G H T  T H E  S U B J E C T  U P. 

CL tortures me? ?. Quite the opposite tbh, I treat him as a bit of a joke figure . However, that won't stop me correcting posters who use fake facts to try to defend him.

Bridge of Djoum
11 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

CL tortures me? ?. Quite the opposite tbh, I treat him as a bit of a joke figure . However, that won't stop me correcting posters who use fake facts to try to defend him.

Yeah... such a ''joke figure'' you cannot go a single day without bringing him up.  :rofl:

''fake facts''?? :rofl:

Tell us more about your histrionics on last seasons ST thread and the complete nonsense you were spouting then. Oh yeah, you were banging on about CL then, too. 

Image result for all over the place gif

Bridge of Djoum
8 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

The spine is the easy part, the quality, the flair, the pace, that's where he always falls down...and that's what , along with good management,  wins trophies.

As Churchill once said, ''A fanatic can't change his mind and won't change the subject''. 

Sounds a lot like you. 

Mr Elwood P
53 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Ironic, much?

Over 600 sold in a couple of days?

Great stuff.

Sales will fluctuate obviously but announcing a few signings, pay day at end of the month, the pull as the season gets nearer etc etc will see healthy numbers by the start of next season imo

13k + already extremely likely by the look of things.

1 hour ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

How did your doom and gloom facts on season ticket sales work out last year.  Joke figure....time to look in the mirror.

Enzo Chiefo
5 minutes ago, McCrae said:

How did your doom and gloom facts on season ticket sales work out last year.  Joke figure....time to look in the mirror.

They went down last year, as predicted.  How did all the predictions on here go last season:  1st then 2nd, at least 3rd, 4th and the Cup, European qualification., defo ahead of Hibs. Where did we finish....6th again. Pesky things are facts.

Enzo Chiefo
33 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

As Churchill once said, ''A fanatic can't change his mind and won't change the subject''. 

Sounds a lot like you. 

Nothing more fanatical than backing a long term loser, our manager,  from across the world....probably setting your alarm in the middle of the night to do so. I'm done with your trolling now.

Edited by Enzo Chiefo

Bridge of Djoum
2 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

They went down last year, as predicted.  How did all the predictions on here go last season:  1st then 2nd, at least 3rd, 4th and the Cup, European qualification., defo ahead of Hibs. Where did we finish....6th again. Pesky things are facts.

Your complete lack of self awareness is astonishing. 

You made stuff up, lied and we all read it and yet you STILL maintain you were correct. Chief, everyone read your nonsense. We read your outright lies. We read your fantasy predictions. You were wrong. 

You are getting it wrong again this year. Do us all a favor and give it a rest. Your hope that ST sales will struggle and CL will be fired are not going to happen so please stop infecting the thread and forums on a wider scale with your bollocks. 

Bridge of Djoum
4 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Nothing more fanatical than backing a long term loser, our manager,  from across the world....probably setting your alarm in the middle of the night to do so. I'm done with your trolling now.

Thing is, petal I am not backing him. I prefer he steps down as manager. 

Again, you're talking shite.

Why doesnt some Jambo who wants us to fail start a new thread with that title. Stop polluting this thread.

Fact us, the rest of us are optimistic and ST sales are going well.  New signings will only increase that.  

i wish jj was my dad
1 hour ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

I seriously doubt that Craig spends every waking moment obsessing about you and repeatedly posting the same negative shite about you on a football forum. I'll leave it to others to work out who is the joke figure.

9 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Why doesnt some Jambo who wants us to fail start a new thread with that title. Stop polluting this thread.

Fact us, the rest of us are optimistic and ST sales are going well.  New signings will only increase that.  

Correct.

I don’t get the thinking of some. Do these people want the club harmed financially to add weight to their argument on CL? Strange behaviour.

Numbers are good. They’ll be in the ballpark come August and I’ll go into the season full of optimism as always.

????????????

9 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

The spine is the easy part, the quality, the flair, the pace, that's where he always falls down...and that's what , along with good management,  wins trophies.

Get your CV in ☺

14 minutes ago, Whatever said:

Correct.

I don’t get the thinking of some. Do these people want the club harmed financially to add weight to their argument on CL? Strange behaviour.

Numbers are good. They’ll be in the ballpark come August and I’ll go into the season full of optimism as always.

????????????

Can I ask what your and other people’s optimism is based on ? Same squad as last year plus Halkett And the mysterious Aidy White who no one has heard of ?

Enzo Chiefo
17 minutes ago, i wish jj was my dad said:

I seriously doubt that Craig spends every waking moment obsessing about you and repeatedly posting the same negative shite about you on a football forum. I'll leave it to others to work out who is the joke figure.

What a ridiculous post. I think he's a joke figure and I'm not particularly bothered what posters on here think, if the truth be told.

Does every thread have to turn in to a CL or hearts bashing thread. its boring now.... there is the poll thread where i am sure the CL bashing is welcome. 

Just now, Hercules said:

Can I ask what your and other people’s optimism is based on ? Same squad as last year plus Halkett And the mysterious Aidy White who no one has heard of ?

Naismith and a couple more we haven’t signed yet.

The main stand being nearly completed = More focus and cash on first team matters.

Injuries not being anywhere near as bad.

Hickey, Cochrane, Irving, Smith etc etc all being further on in their development and better placed due to their exposure last season or the season before.

We already have a decent spine in place. We’ll add to the other areas of the team.

We’re already a match for anyone on any given day. We’ll improve on that next season.

Can’t wait to be putting the vermin tramps back in their box as a bare minimum.

53 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

You made stuff up, lied and we all read it and yet you STILL maintain you were correct. Chief, everyone read your nonsense. We read your outright lies. We read your fantasy predictions. You were wrong. 

You are getting it wrong again this year. Do us all a favor and give it a rest. Your hope that ST sales will struggle and CL will be fired are not going to happen so please stop infecting the thread and forums on a wider scale with your bollocks. 

Speak for yourself, I am happy to read Enzo's posts. At least he doesn't throw around insults to fellow Hearts supporters all the time.

AlphonseCapone
10 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Wtf you talking about?? Ask the poster that felt the need to drag up a comment that I made nearly a month ago. The thread was infested by a CL acolyte and I was simply restoring natural order?

Thoughts on season ticket sales to date? 

Bridge of Djoum
3 minutes ago, Hercules said:

''Same squad as last year''... except it isn't. Several have been released, Martin to follow. Halkett in. It's June 6th, so much time to make key signings, which we will. Your argument about ''same squad'' is only relevant if we go into our 1st game after August 31st with... you know... the same squad. 

Plenty have heard of Aidy White. Don't confuse your ignorance with others knowledge. I see you're yet another poster masquerading your opinion as fact, when in fact it's really just an opinion based on **** all.

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, cheetah said:

Speak for yourself, I am happy to read Enzo's posts. At least he doesn't throw around insults to fellow Hearts supporters all the time.

Yes, he does. All the time.

Agreeing with Enzo is agreeing with trolling. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
10 minutes ago, Hercules said:

When did the window shut? Shit have I slept through the whole summer!!!

4 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

''Same squad as last year''... except it isn't. Several have been released, Martin to follow. Halkett in. It's June 6th, so much time to make key signings, which we will. Your argument about ''same squad'' is only relevant if we go into our 1st game after August 31st with... you know... the same squad. 

Plenty have heard of Aidy White. Don't confuse your ignorance with others knowledge. I see you're yet another poster masquerading your opinion as fact, when in fact it's really just an opinion based on **** all.

You’re extremely opinionated on both me and Hearts. I take it your opinion on the team is based on the amount of games you went to last season ?

Enzo Chiefo
1 hour ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Just a wee bit of advice old son, before you start accusing me of mendacity,  be careful to avail yourself of the facts. I predicted ST sales would drop and they did.  Not by as much as I predicted but drop they did. There were no "lies" involved, except in the mind of posters like yourself. Others predicted outlandish increases which didn't materialise either and we'll likely hear the same tripe again this year. I've not made any ST predictions this year but they may very well fall again. They are heading in the wrong direction, however you dress them up.  Most clubs build new stands and increase the gates. I agree, I don't think he will be fired because AB has a severe blind spot with him and relies on hearing his voice and no other as far as footballing matter go. That type of poor governance is not sustainable long term. So give yourself a break and stop your incessant trolling.

Edited by Enzo Chiefo

1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

When did the window shut? Shit have I slept through the whole summer!!!

So your basing your optimism on Leveins signing policy ????

Jesus Christ. It’s worse than I thought. 

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, Hercules said:

You’re extremely opinionated on both me and Hearts. I take it your opinion on the team is based on the amount of games you went to last season ?

Utterly irrelevant. I watched 90 percent of Hearts league and cup games last season. 

If your argument is that those living abroad cannot have a view on Hearts, therefore no real place on JKB, may I remind you a lot of money flows into the club from abroad, both in merchandise and FoH contributions, if not ticket sales. Also, JKB is run, in part, by people living overseas. 

What a piss poor, weak and embarrassing attempt by you. 

9 minutes ago, cheetah said:

:24_shocked::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, Hercules said:

So your basing your optimism on Leveins signing policy ????

Jesus Christ. It’s worse than I thought. 

No, just annoyed I missed the summer :)

Don't think I made any other comment, unless I missed that as well. **** sakes !!!!

8 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Yes, he does. All the time.

Agreeing with Enzo is agreeing with trolling. 

where did i say i agreed with him?

Bridge of Djoum
3 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Just a wee bit of advice old son, before you start accusing me of mendacity,  be careful to avail yourself of the facts. I predicted ST sales would drop and they did.  Not by as much as I predicted but drop they did. There were no "lies" involved, except in the mind of posters like yourself. Others predicted outlandish increases which didn't materialise either and we'll likely hear the same tripe again this year. I've not made any ST predictions this year but they may very well fall again. They are heading in the wrong direction, however you dress them up.  Most clubs build new stands and increase the gates. I agree, I don't think he will be fired because AB has a severe blind spot with him and relies on hearing his voice and no other as far as footballing matter go. That type of poor governance is not sustainable long term. So give yourself a break and stop your incessant trolling.

How you are still here despite your obvious trolling is amazing.

You must have incriminating pictures.

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, cheetah said:

where did i say i agreed with him?

''happy to read his posts''. 

Is there another way to interpret that? 

Alex Kintner

600 sales in two days is superb ??

Well on course for matching last season and with a few quality signings even surpassing it. What’s remarkable about that is for every fan who says they won’t renew as they’ve had enough/making a statement to Mrs Budge, there must be a new fan signing up for the first time. ?

Hearts fans truly are amazing :flag1:

Just now, Bridge of Djoum said:

''happy to read his posts''. 

Is there another way to interpret that? 

Yes, I am tolerant of other peoples opinions.

4 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Utterly irrelevant. I watched 90 percent of Hearts league and cup games last season. 

If your argument is that those living abroad cannot have a view on Hearts, therefore no real place on JKB, may I remind you a lot of money flows into the club from abroad, both in merchandise and FoH contributions, if not ticket sales. Also, JKB is run, in part, by people living overseas. 

What a piss poor, weak and embarrassing attempt by you. 

As I thought. Your opinions, like yourself, are both irrelevant and worthless.  

Enzo Chiefo
2 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

How you are still here despite your obvious trolling is amazing.

You must have incriminating pictures.

Or, more likely, the Mods are smart enough to allow people to express different opinions. You obviously can't debate without hurling, unsuccessfully it must be said,  insults at other fans.

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, cheetah said:

Yes, I am tolerant of other peoples opinions.

Interesting. are you also sticking to your assertation that he ''doesn't throw around insults''? 

When his ''opinions'' contain a fair amount of demonstrable nonsense, you don't think it's difficult to be tolerant of them?

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, Hercules said:

As I thought. Your opinions, like yourself, are both irrelevant and worthless.  

Right.

Well done on not addressing anything I said in my post. JKB and Hearts are very well served by those living abroad. 

You won't even chuck in a fiver to help keep Kickback going. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

600 sales in two days is superb ??

Well on course for matching last season and with a few quality signings even surpassing it. What’s remarkable about that is for every fan who says they won’t renew as they’ve had enough/making a statement to Mrs Budge, there must be a new fan signing up for the first time. ?

Hearts fans truly are amazing :flag1:

I would imagine, out of the cauldron and the disappointment, most people will reflect on a good bit of misfortune, promising youngsters emerging and really its cutting your nose off to spite your face.

Players, management, boards, they pass through, why would I deny myself my pleasure (even when its painful) on a weekend.

Not everyone thinks like me, totally respect the decision not to go based on performance, but I think for a good number of fans its about being at Tynecastle, in hope

7 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

No, just annoyed I missed the summer :)

Don't think I made any other comment, unless I missed that as well. **** sakes !!!!

Apologies. 

Alex Kintner

Mods, can we please start dishing out the thread bans to those who can’t stay on topic. Plenty other threads for repeating the same old arguments about the manager.

Alex Kintner
Just now, Sir Gio said:

I would imagine, out of the cauldron and the disappointment, most people will reflect on a good bit of misfortune, promising youngsters emerging and really its cutting your nose off to spite your face.

Players, management, boards, they pass through, why would I deny myself my pleasure (even when its painful) on a weekend.

Not everyone thinks like me, totally respect the decision not to go based on performance, but I think for a good number of fans its about being at Tynecastle, in hope

Totally ?? I always start every season with that nervous excitement and blind optimism that this will be our year! ??

3 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Interesting. are you also sticking to your assertation that he ''doesn't throw around insults''? 

When his ''opinions'' contain a fair amount of demonstrable nonsense, you don't think it's difficult to be tolerant of them?

Yes

1 minute ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

To which question?

1st

To second, i find it easy to be tolerant of other peoples opinions.

4 minutes ago, To Be Frank said:

Totally ?? I always start every season with that nervous excitement and blind optimism that this will be our year! ??

Likewise.  I thought that was what supporting Hearts is all about.