Levein on Vanecek...........again.....!!

Section Q

If he starts on Friday night it will give me a modest degree of interest in the game.

If he does play, I'm sure we will all want him to succeed.  He may be settled now, fitter and be motivated by the birth of their child.

You never know until you do know.  You know then.

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• merrymac

• Inch Hearts

• Harry Potter

• Robbo-Jambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

siegementality
10 hours ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

So if DV is shite it CL's fault. 

If he's a good player, he shows CL up, what for signing a good player ? 

b0d031656615fec638c280ebaef3d135.jpg

It pretty simple, a bit like you.

8 hours ago, BudgeUp said:

Reminds me of Pinilla. Obviously has talent but we aren't going to see it.

It's up to him really. If he has any seelf respect he will want to show everybody (CL especially) that he is a player.  Going to be an interesting watch on Friday if he plays.

Geoff the Mince
2 hours ago, siegementality said:

It pretty simple, a bit like you.

:robbo:

Robbo-Jambo
12 hours ago, BudgeUp said:

Reminds me of Pinilla. Obviously has talent but we aren't going to see it.

If only he did have the talent of Pinilla

Get Vanecek as fit as possible in the next fortnight (up and down the dunes, bounce games), start him in the final, take Celtic by surprise and wallop...Gorgie trophy parade on the Sunday. 

May seem ridiculous and/or a joke but I'm serious. Naismith, apparently, won't be fit, Uche may be struggling and, if available, needs help up front and starting with McLean doesn't sound promising. 

We need to squeeze everything possible from our squad to have a chance. Playing a surprise card like Vanecek might just be worth a punt. 

Robbo-Jambo
47 minutes ago, martoon said:

Get Vanecek as fit as possible in the next fortnight (up and down the dunes, bounce games), start him in the final, take Celtic by surprise and wallop...Gorgie trophy parade on the Sunday. 

May seem ridiculous and/or a joke but I'm serious. Naismith, apparently, won't be fit, Uche may be struggling and, if available, needs help up front and starting with McLean doesn't sound promising. 

We need to squeeze everything possible from our squad to have a chance. Playing a surprise card like Vanecek might just be worth a punt. 

The surprise would be if Vanacek could run up a ****** sand dune. ?

jambonian
18 hours ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

How many other clubs players do you watch and who are these players? 

What other teams, apart from rangers and celtic look fitter than us regularly ? 

Twice v Aberdeen for example we have looked much stronger and faster. 

And how would you know this? 

Souttar, Haring and Uche have all signed extensions this season, Naismith looks Likley. 

Are you saying these players are staying n on with the knowledge that the coaching is shite? 

Laughing stock of the league  again...... What does that even mean? 

The league campaign has been a dissapointment, I agree. However, fans have been going to the games out of loyalty for years, sometimes with no hope at all and no final to look forward to either. 

We've not been champions for nearly 60 years, most league campaigns have ended with a few nothing games. 

In summary, your post is pure pish. 

1) I watch the opposition when they play us or watch some other games if they're on the telly.

2) Dundee at Tynie, Livingston, St Mirren and others have looked a lot more determined, sharper and quicker to loose balls than some of our players, Kilmarnock also. Others have commented on this throughout the last 2 years, even mates who are not regulars have went with us noticed and mentioned it.

3) Souttar's contract will have been extended incase anyone decides to come in for him and so that we'll get a decent transfer fee. Haring and Uche would appear to love Hearts as a club and would play under any management team and also their extended contracts will be for the same reasons as Souttar. Naismith's deal (if it happens) will likely see him in a player/coaching role.

4) Laughing stock...heard many fans of other clubs taking the mick as clubs like Killie and even Hibs have lower wage bills than us yet they are still above us for the second year in a row.

5) We agree the campaign has been dreadful. The glum faces on the fans before kick off is a result of dire football and no confidence, but fans will use their season tickets up anyway, and rightly so.

6) There has been loads of seasons ending with nothing games but still haven't seen so many looking so down.

7) In summary..i observe what's going on in Scottish football, don't bury my head in the sand and take the maroon-tinted spectacles off now and again. And as a season ticket holder for 30-odd years, only want the feel-good factor back in the club. That's why a fresh approach could be the making of the club.

jambonian
19 hours ago, Vlad the impaler said:

I can’t argue with any of that tbh. But is it as easy a fix as binning Levein and signing new players?...I’m not so sure

I think it's more that a fresh approach, maybe a different style than what's been on show these last few years is what we need. It didn't do Kilmarnock any harm when they were sitting bottom of the league before Clarke arrived, or when Hibs got rid of Lennon and brought in Heckingbottom. They were well behind us and now are likely to finish ahead of us...again! It's not all about signing new players all the time, money is tight afterall, I think that some of the players we have are actually very decent players but for some reason they just seem to get in a rut or stagnate. Same with some of the younger players, they reach a level then somehow fall back the way. Whether that's down to training, shape or Levein's preferred style I couldn't say but it's no coincidence that after 3 years we still haven't really improved. Do we trust Craig in yet another transfer window? I'm not sure.

Edited by jambonian

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, jambonian said:

1) I watch the opposition when they play us or watch some other games if they're on the telly.

2) Dundee at Tynie, Livingston, St Mirren and others have looked a lot more determined, sharper and quicker to loose balls than some of our players, Kilmarnock also. Others have commented on this throughout the last 2 years, even mates who are not regulars have went with us noticed and mentioned it.

3) Souttar's contract will have been extended incase anyone decides to come in for him and so that we'll get a decent transfer fee. Haring and Uche would appear to love Hearts as a club and would play under any management team and also their extended contracts will be for the same reasons as Souttar. Naismith's deal (if it happens) will likely see him in a player/coaching role.

4) Laughing stock...heard many fans of other clubs taking the mick as clubs like Killie and even Hibs have lower wage bills than us yet they are still above us for the second year in a row.

5) We agree the campaign has been dreadful. The glum faces on the fans before kick off is a result of dire football and no confidence, but fans will use their season tickets up anyway, and rightly so.

6) There has been loads of seasons ending with nothing games but still haven't seen so many looking so down.

7) In summary..i observe what's going on in Scottish football, don't bury my head in the sand and take the maroon-tinted spectacles off now and again. And as a season ticket holder for 30-odd years, only want the feel-good factor back in the club. That's why a fresh approach could be the making of the club.

So 3/4 times tops? 

Who are these players? 

Disagree, quality has been the issue and most games if not all have been 50/50.

Killie- we have also beat twice, Aberdeen twice, hibs games have been split 50/50 exactly. 

St mirren and Dundee are not stronger or fitter.... Or better. 

Aye, bet they'll be laughing thier heads of when we walk out in the cup final. 

Hibs a full one place above us must be reveling in the 5th place glory. 

Man up Ffs, football fans take the piss out of each other. 

So you do think players have signed extensions and guys like Halkett have choosen us, even if they think the coaching is shite, really? 

If you think that you are being ridiculous imo? 

It's not dreadful, dreadful would be bottom six, but it has been poor. 

That reflects not only on the team but the fans then imo. 

Why not wait until the pre season, after the final then?

If you've followed the Club for 30 seasons, you've seen 6 finals, this is our 7th, our 9th ( I think)in 50 plus years. 

Get a grip, get behind the team. 

Posts like this will last look daft if we win the cup. 

Total Hyperbole and just moaning. 

BOBTHEBRUCE

I would side with the opinion that there's a decent player in Vanecek but he's not used to playing as a lone striker. 

Remember that we wanted him here early and were willing to pay a fee? Yet Teplice weren't willing to let him go?

If he was shit, we'd of got him when we wanted him. 

2 hours ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

The surprise would be if Vanacek could run up a ****** sand dune. ?

:lol:

Can't argue with that.

jambomjm74
1 hour ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

So 3/4 times tops? 

Who are these players? 

Disagree, quality has been the issue and most games if not all have been 50/50.

Killie- we have also beat twice, Aberdeen twice, hibs games have been split 50/50 exactly. 

St mirren and Dundee are not stronger or fitter.... Or better. 

Aye, bet they'll be laughing thier heads of when we walk out in the cup final. 

Hibs a full one place above us must be reveling in the 5th place glory. 

Man up Ffs, football fans take the piss out of each other. 

So you do think players have signed extensions and guys like Halkett have choosen us, even if they think the coaching is shite, really? 

If you think that you are being ridiculous imo? 

It's not dreadful, dreadful would be bottom six, but it has been poor. 

That reflects not only on the team but the fans then imo. 

Why not wait until the pre season, after the final then?

If you've followed the Club for 30 seasons, you've seen 6 finals, this is our 7th, our 9th ( I think)in 50 plus years. 

Get a grip, get behind the team. 

Posts like this will last look daft if we win the cup. 

Total Hyperbole and just moaning. 

I am sorry, but it’s not hyperbole...

The football we have been playing since October has been ‘crap’... since October we have been slightly better than Hamilton (based on points and quality of play)

The new signings - van, wighton have done nothing - zero goals ! 

If we win the cup (a massive if of newly miraculous proportions) all Hearts fans will be overjoyed... that shouldn’t stop them complaining NOW if the product is so ‘crap’.

The majority will want a new manager with fresh ideas what ever the outcome and a team that had some sort of attacking threat and a bit of Heart, since October (post Naismith) this had been been missing in most games, despite new signings.. who were not loanee or particularly cheap options. 

Bazzas right boot
16 minutes ago, jambomjm74 said:

The football we have been playing since October has been ‘crap’... since October we have been slightly better than Hamilton (based on points and quality of play)

If we win the cup (a massive if of newly miraculous proportions) all Hearts fans will be overjoyed... that shouldn’t stop them complaining NOW if the product is so ‘crap’.

The majority will want a new manager with fresh ideas what ever the outcome and a team that had some sort of attacking threat and a bit of Heart, since October (post Naismith) this had been been missing in most games, despite new signings.. who were not loanee or particularly cheap options. 

That's completely different to your original points you tried to make. 

You had other teams being fittter than us, other teams with all better players, us a laughing stock, coaching is poor etc. Look back up.  All just slavers tbh. 

There are plenty manager threads, this is about DV and his lack of fitness. 

The manager debate is clearly one that will gain interest after the season has finished as 6th place is not good enough.

Everyone agrees on that. 

That is for another thread, tho. 

Some also want to focus on football matters until after the final. CL is clearly not getting sacked within the next two weeks.

What you originally said was just allot of emotional trash with a bit Hyperbole thrown in for good measure. 

In regards to DV, he has let himself down and now with CL after two strikers I think he'll be gone. 

Big dissapointment for all concerned. 

5 hours ago, JamboSpur said:

Levein has broken DV

He was right to call him out on his fitness when he first arrived, and that should have been it. Anything else concerned with Vanececk should have been done in house, but instead Levein has opted to continually have a dig at the laddie at every opportunity,  no wonder his confidence is shot to pieces. Sean Clare was given more respect and time to get fit. I'd say Clares confidence still isn't 100% but was he called out on it, which seems like a recurring event everytime craig has a media slot to fill. If he's not good enough then that falls at Craigs door he chose to research him and chose to sign the laddie. It's all been handled terribly to be honest and i don't see any way back for Vanececk now 

Spellczech

Was there not a time when we did a bit of research on a target's mentality? I know we changed to trying to get "slightly damaged designer seconds" but still if you put too many apples with poor attitude in a barrel...

Sounds like Edwards, Dikamona and Wighton ? are going to get game time ahead of the final. Still no Vanecek though.

On 08/05/2019 at 16:29, jambonian said:

Not just strikers. Lots of our signings have arrived looking decent then fallen away after a few months. Been going on since we returned to the SPL under Neilson. The list is frightening! Said before and will say again, the coaching of our players would appear to be not of sufficient standard. After a while they look bored, rudderless, frustrated and lack fight, confidence and passion. Clubs with much smaller budgets than us seem to find players who come in and play games straight away and they contribute. They also look fitter and sharper than us a lot of the time, and I include teams in the bottom 3 or 4. The system has been in place since 2015/16 and it's not working. Someone needs to grab the situation and sort it out promptly before we are the laughing stock of the league again, if we aren't already. Do we trust the manager with another transfer window? I'd rather we changed, brought in a new coaching team altogether with fresh ideas and bring the feelgood factor back to the club. I was at Tynie at the weekend, I've never seen such dour faces in a crowd of people, and this was before kick-off! It was like most would rather be elsewhere than Tynie but came anyway through loyalty. That's not Hearts.

Its been going on since Robbo.

And Robbo is an outlier as it was going on before him.

We’ve been shit at strikers for decades - even with Romanov’s money our top scorers were midfielders

Unfortunately for you you can’t pin this on Levein. Sorry about that.

Edited by Jammy T

On 08/05/2019 at 16:13, siegementality said:

Maybe Vanecek is actually a football player and will further show Leivens hoofball up for what is is?

That’s just a stupid uneducated comment.

Inch Hearts
2 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

Its been going on since Robbo.

And Robbo is an outlier as it was going on before him.

We’ve been shit at strikers for decades - even with Romanov’s money our top scorers were midfielders

Unfortunately for you you can’t pin this on Levein. Sorry about that.

You can’t pin on Levein all the strikers he signed have been shite? Aye okay then. 

13 hours ago, jambomjm74 said:

Apart from about 5 years in a 40 year period the football we have played has been crap.

Welcome to being a Hearts fan - if unhappy jog on.

Levein is trying to change that and believes that our academy will be a big part of the answer. Academies need time.

Edited by Jammy T

4 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

You can’t pin on Levein all the strikers he signed have been shite? Aye okay then. 

Juanma wasn’t bad. Sow. Zeefuik. Lafferty - our highest scoring striker in 3 decades FFS

But my point is that you can pin “shite strikers” on nearly every Hearts manager since the 70s

JJ - one of our best modern era managers - signed Sutton on his second stint and didn’t want to re-sign Rudi FFS. What a ****ing error of judgement that was from a legend.

And IMO Uche has been a great signing.

You are just blinkered by hatred. Ok then?

Edited by Jammy T

Inch Hearts
2 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

Juanma wasn’t bad. Sow. Zeefuik. Lafferty - our highest scoring striker in 3 decades FFS

But my point is that you can pin “shite strikers” on nearly every Hearts manager since the 70s

JJ - one of our best modern era managers - signed Sutton on his second stint and didn’t want to re-sign Rudi FFS. What a ****ing error of judgement that was from a legend.

And IMO Uche has been a great signing.

You are just blinkered by hatred. Ok then?

Levein didn’t sign any of them though if we are led to believe the head coaches makes the final decision on signings? Unless it’s only the shite ones the head coach/manager?

Uche has been alright for what is asked of him.  Hardly great.

The hatred thing is tiresome.  Why would I hate Levein? :lol: because he’s failed as manager and we have collapsed completely since January? No bother. 

Sub4TiddlerMurray
27 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Sounds like Edwards, Dikamona and Wighton ? are going to get game time ahead of the final. Still no Vanecek though.

Vanecek is the new Martin. He upset CL and that's it for him. More wages down the pan for CL's ego. 

Even from the little we've seen of Vanecek, he is more of a footballer than Wighton but he won't be given a chance to show what he has under CL.

CL obviously has had a crush on Wighton and, conversely to Vanecek, he will be given every chance, irrespective of his evident lack of ability at SPFL level.

I'll gladly eat my words if Vanecek actually plays in the next two games - which is glaringly what should happen to show if can at all make a difference for us for the cup final.

Sadly, CL's ego is bigger than Hearts.

3 minutes ago, Inch Hearts said:

Levein didn’t sign any of them though if we are led to believe the head coaches makes the final decision on signings? Unless it’s only the shite ones the head coach/manager?

Uche has been alright for what is asked of him.  Hardly great.

The hatred thing is tiresome.  Why would I hate Levein? :lol: because he’s failed as manager and we have collapsed completely since January? No bother. 

Levein didn’t sign Uche?

Are you right in the head son?

upgotheheads
2 minutes ago, Sub4TiddlerMurray said:

Vanecek is the new Martin. He upset CL and that's it for him. More wages down the pan for CL's ego. 

Even from the little we've seen of Vanecek, he is more of a footballer than Wighton but he won't be given a chance to show what he has under CL.

CL obviously has had a crush on Wighton and, conversely to Vanecek, he will be given every chance, irrespective of his evident lack of ability at SPFL level.

I'll gladly eat my words if Vanecek actually plays in the next two games - which is glaringly what should happen to show if can at all make a difference for us for the cup final.

There does appear to be  evidence for that. 

5 minutes ago, Sub4TiddlerMurray said:

Paul Hartley upset Levein at the start of his time at Hearts.

If you have the right attitude as a player you will do fine with Levein.

Debate over.

Edited by Jammy T

Sub4TiddlerMurray
10 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

Paul Hartley upset Levein at the start of his time at Hearts.

If you have the right attitude as a player you will do fine with Levein.

Debate over.

How exactly did PH upset CL?

I've watched Hearts throughout that period and I can't recall PH displaying any behavioural issues with CL at all. PH always showed willing as I remember. He was an average winger when he came to us and Levein simply switched him to midfield.

Please enlighten.

Debate on. :lol:

27 minutes ago, Sub4TiddlerMurray said:

I've watched Hearts throughout that period and I can't recall PH displaying any behavioural issues with CL at all. PH always showed willing as I remember. He was an average winger when he came to us and Levein simply switched him to midfield.

Please enlighten.

Was it not Billy Stark at St Johnstone who played Hartley in midfield? 

Samuel Camazzola
36 minutes ago, Sub4TiddlerMurray said:

Please enlighten.

He got hooked near the start of the 2003 season for not being fit enough or having the right application. 

I recall a UEFA cup game against the Bosnian side (when we wore blue shorts at Tynecastle) where Levein was on at him the whole game and eventually subbed him. I'm not 100% but he may have benched for a couple of games following that match. 

grumpyespana

Thought Vanecek was of the pace while in Spain and was surprised when he got a start, If Craig does not give him game time it looks like bye bye at the end of the season.

Inch Hearts
1 hour ago, Jammy T said:

Levein didn’t sign Uche?

Are you right in the head son?

I separated Uche and said he’s been alright.  The rest Levein didn’t sign.  He’s only had 4 transfer windows to get it right I suppose :lol: 

Inch Hearts
1 minute ago, grumpyespana said:

Thought Vanecek was of the pace while in Spain and was surprised when he got a start, If Craig does not give him game time it looks like bye bye at the end of the season.

Dont worry, the support will cover another **** up. 

I don’t really get too involved with all the spats on Kickback, as there are enough people happy to do so. 

I would guess a lot of people are like me, and somewhere in the middle with most arguments/discussions. 

Vanecek caused a rod for his own back, but I do feel he has been unfairly criticised by CL. Im a Levein supporter by the way, but realise he is on a shoogly peg. Vanecek can’t do anything if hes not given a chance. If hes not good enough, possibly CL isn’t playing him as he’s possibly realised that, and knows he would get dogs abuse for the signing and rightly so. Everybody knows some players can’t get motivated in training/reserve games. You can’t tell me hes any worse than Wighton. Its a sad indictment that 2 strikers he signed havent scored 1 goal between them. 

Play him and let him him try and stick it up CL. You do feel as if a grudge has been held against him. Of course, we don’t know either if hes putting enough effort in training. 

The footy we played at start if season was great, and for that reason alone, along with the injury list we had, means me personally I’d still give CL the start of the season. Goes against the grain with a lot of people, but I think the Cup Final result will make or brake it. If we get hammered it will definitely affect season ticket sales, if we win I think we will still get high numbers. 

CL has made many errors, and some if his post match interviews are repetitive and tiresome, but I still think everybody fit and a few decent signings ala Halkett, we could do alright next year.  

Robbo-Jambo
4 hours ago, kimosavi said:

He was right to call him out on his fitness when he first arrived, and that should have been it. Anything else concerned with Vanececk should have been done in house, but instead Levein has opted to continually have a dig at the laddie at every opportunity,  no wonder his confidence is shot to pieces. Sean Clare was given more respect and time to get fit. I'd say Clares confidence still isn't 100% but was he called out on it, which seems like a recurring event everytime craig has a media slot to fill. If he's not good enough then that falls at Craigs door he chose to research him and chose to sign the laddie. It's all been handled terribly to be honest and i don't see any way back for Vanececk now 

Whether the guy is crap or not the thing that stands out is Leveins awful attempts at man management. It is cringe worthy tbh. He signed him and he was the one excited about him arriving. The whole episode has been ****** farcical. The guy has obviously been doing something in the last few months to lose the weight he has so you expect his fitness levels to be up to a certain degree, yet he can't even get on the bench. Give him game time let's see what he is really like. We have a cup final coming up and are not exactly overloaded with strikers. Or is Leveins ego and stubborness too much to let that happen. 

14 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Whether the guy is crap or not the thing that stands out is Leveins awful attempts at man management. It is cringe worthy tbh. He signed him and he was the one excited about him arriving. The whole episode has been ****** farcical. The guy has obviously been doing something in the last few months to lose the weight he has so you expect his fitness levels to be up to a certain degree, yet he can't even get on the bench. Give him game time let's see what he is really like. We have a cup final coming up and are not exactly overloaded with strikers. Or is Leveins ego and stubborness too much to let that happen. 

Agreed his man management has been awfull with Vanececk of he's been a mistake its his mistake you cant blame the guy for signing for us 

1 hour ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

If Vanacek is not starting tonight or not even on the bench then I think you will have the answer to your last sentence.

Edited by Lambo85

Sub4TiddlerMurray
2 hours ago, daftie said:

I don’t really get too involved with all the spats on Kickback, as there are enough people happy to do so. 

I would guess a lot of people are like me, and somewhere in the middle with most arguments/discussions. 

Vanecek caused a rod for his own back, but I do feel he has been unfairly criticised by CL. Im a Levein supporter by the way, but realise he is on a shoogly peg. Vanecek can’t do anything if hes not given a chance. If hes not good enough, possibly CL isn’t playing him as he’s possibly realised that, and knows he would get dogs abuse for the signing and rightly so. Everybody knows some players can’t get motivated in training/reserve games. You can’t tell me hes any worse than Wighton. Its a sad indictment that 2 strikers he signed havent scored 1 goal between them. 

Play him and let him him try and stick it up CL. You do feel as if a grudge has been held against him. Of course, we don’t know either if hes putting enough effort in training. 

The footy we played at start if season was great, and for that reason alone, along with the injury list we had, means me personally I’d still give CL the start of the season. Goes against the grain with a lot of people, but I think the Cup Final result will make or brake it. If we get hammered it will definitely affect season ticket sales, if we win I think we will still get high numbers. 

CL has made many errors, and some if his post match interviews are repetitive and tiresome, but I still think everybody fit and a few decent signings ala Halkett, we could do alright next year.  

Very sensible post ...I concur

Robbo-Jambo
1 hour ago, Lambo85 said:

If Vanacek is not starting tonight or not even on the bench then I think you will have the answer to your last sentence.

Very true.

From what I have heard he wont be up there, but wouldn't take that as gospel.

21 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Very true.

From what I have heard he wont be up there, but wouldn't take that as gospel.

To think that Levein was willing to pay an amount on money to get this dude early makes you wonder about the Leveins judgement. Thank god Vanacek’s club wanted more that what we were offering as that sum plus his wages would have been poured down the drain. Since January we have lost enough on his wages but let’s wait for the last 3 games of the season as he must be super fit by now maybe he is the star we were told would lead Hearts to success.

1 minute ago, mitch41 said:

To think that Levein was willing to pay an amount on money to get this dude early makes you wonder about the Leveins judgement. Thank god Vanacek’s club wanted more that what we were offering as that sum plus his wages would have been poured down the drain. Since January we have lost enough on his wages but let’s wait for the last 3 games of the season as he must be super fit by now maybe he is the star we were told would lead Hearts to success.

The experts will say he will be fine once he has had a full pre-sesaon. :lol:

Levein’s a stubborn prick, like his philosophy on football! Refuses to move forward with the times , still playing the same shitty hoof-ball he did 20 years, ?

give vanecek some game time for god sake man !!!

jambopilms

He's bought a striker and has no interest in playing to his strengths. So blames said striker for not being Uche.

siegementality
5 hours ago, Jammy T said:

That’s just a stupid uneducated comment.

Is it? Please explain why.

19 hours ago, jambomjm74 said:

19 hours ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

That's completely different to your original points you tried to make. 

You had other teams being fittter than us, other teams with all better players, us a laughing stock, coaching is poor etc. Look back up.  All just slavers tbh. 

There are plenty manager threads, this is about DV and his lack of fitness. 

The manager debate is clearly one that will gain interest after the season has finished as 6th place is not good enough.

Everyone agrees on that. 

That is for another thread, tho. 

Some also want to focus on football matters until after the final. CL is clearly not getting sacked within the next two weeks.

What you originally said was just allot of emotional trash with a bit Hyperbole thrown in for good measure. 

In regards to DV, he has let himself down and now with CL after two strikers I think he'll be gone. 

Big dissapointment for all concerned. 

You quoted jambomjm74, not me.

1 hour ago, wavydavy said:

The experts will say he will be fine once he has had a full pre-sesaon. :lol:

So after over 4 months trying to get fit we’ll have to wait till August before he’ll maybe fir or good enough to play for Hearts. Hearts are the rehabilitation club for overweight, unfit players and pay good wages to help anyone in need.