Levein on Vanecek...........again.....!!

Section Q

1 hour ago, Barack said:

Mods...?

Have we...?

Haha

I would never do anything on here worthy enough for the mods to take such Draconian action.

:fonzie:

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• merrymac

• Inch Hearts

• Harry Potter

• Robbo-Jambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

JamboGraham

As far as I am concerned he is a Hearts player and every one of them gets the slate wiped clean each summer...if he does the work expected of him over the break and gives 100% effort in pre season then he will get my full support...

frankblack
4 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Even Husref Musemic or Hans Eskilson got some games and a couple of goals. Surely he'll get a chance sometime!

Did Musemic play more than a couple of games?

Inch Hearts
22 minutes ago, Gorillajam said:

I think he'll be moved on this summer. Absolutely disastrous signing.

Not if we can sell him to the Czech mob we beat to his signing. 

Just now, frankblack said:

Did Musemic play more than a couple of games?

Not many. Scored against Hibs though! Rumours at the time were Mercer, or whoever, signed the wrong guy.

Jambof3tornado
16 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Even Husref Musemic or Hans Eskilson got some games and a couple of goals. Surely he'll get a chance sometime!

Be disappointing if he doesn't get a chance to prove himself. He'll be on a better wage than he was I assume so wont just walk away.

Time will tell.

Captain Canada

If we win the cup on Saturday, then he leaves, he will be fondly remembered (by me at least) for his assist against Livi in the 4th round! 

Seriously though, I hope he gets a chance but if Levein wants two new strikers then I can't see him staying. 

Thought Police

Quite incredible considering how desperate we were for him with Uche and Naisy out. 

Mr Elwood P
1 hour ago, Gorillajam said:

I think he'll be moved on this summer. Absolutely disastrous signing.

If he moves on this summer we've paid 6 months wages for a flick that has helped us on the road to Hampden. If we win we’ll be reminiscing about that deft Vanacek flick in the same manner as the Bešlija cross before long!

Robbo-Jambo
30 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

Quite incredible considering how desperate we were for him with Uche and Naisy out. 

He must be seriously sh**e to not even make the bench. Keena out as well long term. It's a pity because it would have given us another option if he had been even good enough to make the bench. Very strange the whole situation with him right from day one. ?

His career here is over. We need to accept it. Whatever has gone on there’s no chance of a reprieve imho. Must of been something serious to piss off Levein considering how much he championed his arrival.

It will all come out eventually , but this week isn’t about him

buzzbomb1958

If a guy who's got a transfer to a new club spends a month in Tialand shagging for Scotland and peevin  for Scotland is it any wonder he's no worth a shit ,the guy has worked his ticket and should never been paid a penny till he was fully fit after all this was all his own making.What is it with these pricks with the world at there feet and they **** it up ,get ****ing rid he's a prick

Another woeful transfer to add to list along with likes of oshaniwa, Martin, sammon, sowah etc etc

Since promotion our transfer and scouting record has been horrendous to put it politely.

Can blame vanecek for attitude etc but I am more concerned at hearts scouting and player due diligence before signing players.

I get not all signings wont work out but hearts success rate is shocking over last few years

Edited by J80MBO

The Real Maroonblood
4 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

His career here is over. We need to accept it. Whatever has gone on there’s no chance of a reprieve imho. Must of been something serious to piss off Levein considering how much he championed his arrival.

Maybe he was spending too much time in the bookies.

Imagine if this guy turned out to be what we hoped he would be and Naismith was fully fit and definately playing, we'd all feel a lot bouncer.

Alex Kintner
21 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

Think we can all assume Dave's Hearts career is over and will be moved on in the summer 

No necessarily so. Still thought of as a potentially very good asset and a lot of work going on behind the scenes in terms of fitness, confidence and settling in.

Considering how poor Wighton has been and how inconsistent Clare is, strange that Vanecek hasn’t had more of a chance. By all accounts it’s not just how out of shape he was when he arrived but how utterly rubbish in training he is, how bad his touch is, how poor at finishing he is etc. 

4 hours ago, buzzbomb1958 said:

If a guy who's got a transfer to a new club spends a month in Tialand shagging for Scotland and peevin  for Scotland is it any wonder he's no worth a shit ,the guy has worked his ticket and should never been paid a penny till he was fully fit after all this was all his own making.What is it with these pricks with the world at there feet and they **** it up ,get ****ing rid he's a prick

Why is this lie still floating about? I followed him on Instagram before we signed him due to the excitement of signing the soon to be legend(oh how wrong we were). Most days on Instagram he was dripping with sweat in videos of him exercising. I didn’t see him drinking ever and I looked at his page every day. Someone else mentioned he had cocktails one day but that’s not exactly the end of the world.

Added to that, one of the boys he was with had just signed for slavia Prague and walked right into their team who were in the Europe league at the time. His preparation wasn’t the issue. His ability and attitude in training apparently is. 

People are also forgetting he was out injured for a while before he signed for us I think. He may have just been frozen out the first team, but he didn’t play nearly as much in the last month or so. 2 months of not really  playing can make you not match ready.

Jamboelite
30 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Considering how poor Wighton has been and how inconsistent Clare is, strange that Vanecek hasn’t had more of a chance. By all accounts it’s not just how out of shape he was when he arrived but how utterly rubbish in training he is, how bad his touch is, how poor at finishing he is etc. 

Which flies in the face of his striking and finishing prior to coming to us.

7 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

Wouldnt say that tbh, sure quite a few folk would have thought Paul Hartleys hearts career was over when he had a shocker in the derby and wasn’t seen for 6 weeks. While Vanacek has been in ‘exile’ for longer it still shows that if you screw the nut then Levein will forgive and forget.

Truth is he’s absolutely brilliant, but deep deep undercover. Will be an unknown quantity in the final, Celtic will be unprepared and bewildered as Davy rams his fourth into the onion bag.

”It’s a Levein masterstroke” will be heard tripping from the lips of a gobsmacked Michael Stewart.

5 hours ago, To Be Frank said:

No necessarily so. Still thought of as a potentially very good asset and a lot of work going on behind the scenes in terms of fitness, confidence and settling in.

I'd hope so Franko i had high hopes, still do to be fair, will be interesting to see if he's in the squad tommorow 

Armageddon
6 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Imagine if this guy turned out to be what we hoped he would be and Naismith was fully fit and definately playing, we'd all feel a lot bouncer.

Whats the dug from Neighbours got to do with all this???

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

Whats the dug from Neighbours got to do with all this???

I don't ever went to feel a lot of Bouncer

Alex Kintner
25 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

I'd hope so Franko i had high hopes, still do to be fair, will be interesting to see if he's in the squad tommorow 

100% won’t be

CloustonHMFC

Vanecek a surprise inclusion in the squad to come on and score a 91st minute winner. Scenes ?

Edited by clouston1992

18 hours ago, kimosavi said:

According to a poster above, he wasn’t even at St Andrews.

He didn’t even make the bench in our final two (meaningless) league games.

He won’t be in the squad.

pettigrewsstylist

Scoring winner today (gets a brace apparently). Heard it from a guy down the chip shop who thinks hes Elvis.