• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• Marvin

• iantjambo

• kila

Hibs are an average team being managed well, however bubbles burst at some point......so all that said I'm going with a 1-1.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Evening News shitebags shiting it again. 

Evening lads. Grow a set and quit whiny shite. Shit stirring is laziest form of journalism. 

3 hours ago, Lfhearts said:

Dikamona hopefully nowhere near team.

Eh???  I take you did see the last Derby at ER???  Dikamona was outstanding!!!

4 hours ago, andydog said:

As long as bozanic doesn't start I'll be happy. That boy is a shitebag who hides most of the game. Actually hate him.

One thing Botanic doesn't do is hide...

Thank **** for all the disloyal lily livered supposed Hearts fans.

I find myself in Edinburgh on Sunday after a wedding and I can just rock up and get tickets for a derby at Easter Road.

Thanks to all you roasters and supposed fans who have taken the Heart out of Heart of Midlothian.

Tossers.

manaliveits105

A confident hubz with a swaggering dick of a manager what could possibly go wrong for them ? 

FTH 

Natural Order 

Finlay James
5 hours ago, Jammy T said:

I find myself in Edinburgh on Sunday after a wedding and I can just rock up and get tickets for a derby at Easter Road.

Thanks to all you roasters and supposed fans who have taken the Heart out of Heart of Midlothian.

Tossers.

Well said mate, there's plenty of them on here.  ****ing shitebags who wouldn't have a clue what it means to support the famous.

Finlay James

2-0 Hearts; Edwards and Ikpeazu to score.

Hibs are terrible.  we're nowhere near as bad as folk make out and we're due a performance and some luck.

the jambo poet

A nervy 2-1 win for the famous. We're shite away from home but it's in Edinburgh and we own this city. Down to Levein this one .... Hopefully he sets us up to compete. 

pettigrewsstylist
14 hours ago, Koolkeith said:

Wonder if it’s worth switching to a 3 at the back like the last time. Not convinced by Burns at LB. 

Is there any value at all in considering Jambo soldier ar RB and Smith at LB in a back 4?

Radical i know. Desperately trying to find a team for Cup final ?

Jean Louis Valois

Alot of “I’m a bigger Hearts fan than you” comments on this thread. People have their own reasons for not attending a football match, It’s up to them.

Austin MacGlee
9 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Eh???  I take you did see the last Derby at ER???  Dikamona was outstanding!!!

Yep. Him and Haring were great that night.

13 minutes ago, Jean Louis Valois said:

Alot of “I’m a bigger Hearts fan than you” comments on this thread. People have their own reasons for not attending a football match, It’s up to them.

Quite, calling folks names for not attending a football match.:facepalm:

53 minutes ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

Is there any value at all in considering Jambo soldier ar RB and Smith at LB in a back 4?

Radical i know. Desperately trying to find a team for Cup final ?

That’s what i think we need. Not ideal but maybe bring Brandon in there. 3 at back against Celtic would end up being a 5.

Assuming Haring is definitely out: 

Bobby

Souttar          Dikamona       Berra

Boz

Smith     Cochrane          Djoum         Jake 

Clare    Uche

I really think we need 5 across the midfield for this or we'll get murdered in there.

I'm torn if I want to see Boz for his graft or Lee for his passing...Boz shades it. We never see the best of Lee without

Naismith in the side.

Jake and Smith are our 2 best wing backs by a mile.

I also don't want Uche up front on his own any longer...for me, it just doesn't work.

If we can get Clare and Jake actually running at their defence, we can cause them all sorts of problems. We've seen it sporadically at times, but when it happens, their defence is terrified...especially from Jake's pace.

1 hour ago, Jean Louis Valois said:

Fair enough, but if it’s footballing reasons, then bolt. Got to go to all the derbies, so you can guarantee being there when you win. Nothing better than beating them at ER.

Governor Tarkin
7 hours ago, Jammy T said:

Tossers.

Enjoy the game and keep your wits about you, mate. It would be unfortunate if some wee Hibs casuals booted **** out of you. ?

5-1 the Jts! Uche with all 5. Hibs down to 10 early doors. 

FTH tomorrow and always.

Edinburgh is ours.

They can have Leith

Mr Elwood P
1 hour ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

If Wighton and Bozanic play we will lose.

Bozanic played in both wins against Aberdeen and the win against Celtic and the win against Hibs. Not sure you've done your research here.

The Internet
7 hours ago, Jammy T said:

Tossers.

What a weird post. 

Jean Louis Valois

Get the Jambo Soldier into defence for this one, exactly the type of player made for games like this.

30 minutes ago, Mr Elwood P said:

Bozanic played in both wins against Aberdeen and the win against Celtic and the win against Hibs. Not sure you've done your research here.

Not sure where you got your info from but the only one out of those games that Bozanic started was against Aberdeen earlier in the season.  Late sub against Celtic, 2nd half sub against hibs in Oct  and Aberdeen in March. 

13 hours ago, highlandjambo3 said:

On the box anywhere?

YouTube I hear. I'm watching on HeartsTV that way if it's on BT I won't have to listen to Mikey Stewart constantly tear into Levein. I read enough of that on here. 

14 minutes ago, Dingo Dave said:

Not sure where you got your info from but the only one out of those games that Bozanic started was against Aberdeen earlier in the season.  Late sub against Celtic, 2nd half sub against hibs in Oct  and Aberdeen in March. 

???? you just confirmed he played in all these games

Mr Elwood P
27 minutes ago, Dingo Dave said:

So he played in all those games then? 'If he plays we lose,' clearly that statement doesn't apply.

1 hour ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

What a weird post. 

I got a ticket I didn’t expect to get because Hearts fans are roasters. Nothing weird about that. I’m delighted.

This has a similar feel to the derby we won after they won the diddy cup.

They expect a procession. Hearts fans expect a loss. We will win.

Cant wait - so thanks to all the non-PHM who have given up like pussies.

”We’ll support you evermore”

Aye right. Poor show and entitlement complex at its worst.

Edited by Jammy T

kingantti1874
2 hours ago, cb1874 said:

Assuming Haring is definitely out: 

Bobby

Souttar          Dikamona       Berra

Boz

Clare    Uche

I really think we need 5 across the midfield for this or we'll get murdered in there.

I'm torn if I want to see Boz for his graft or Lee for his passing...Boz shades it. We never see the best of Lee without

Naismith in the side.

Jake and Smith are our 2 best wing backs by a mile.

I also don't want Uche up front on his own any longer...for me, it just doesn't work.

If we can get Clare and Jake actually running at their defence, we can cause them all sorts of problems. We've seen it sporadically at times, but when it happens, their defence is terrified...especially from Jake's pace.

No idea why anyone includingblevein would have Berra anywhere other than central in back 3. Exposed massively on the left

22 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

I got a ticket I didn’t expect to get because Hearts fans are roasters. Nothing weird about that. I’m delighted.

This has a similar feel to the derby we won after they won the diddy cup.

They expect a procession. Hearts fans expect a loss. We will win.

Cant wait - so thanks to all the non-PHM who have given up like pussies.

”We’ll support you evermore”

Aye right. Poor show and entitlement complex at its worst.

Why did you not expect to get a ticket? Surely a super duper fan like yourself would have a guaranteed brief?

I’m going to hide behind my sofa cowering from the mighty Hibs...it’s over I tell you they own Edinburgh....like **** I am I’ll be there and win lose or draw I’ll still bleed maroon! If you can’t handle a derby then go watch the rugby! Shit it from Hibs....don’t make me laugh!

11 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

No idea why anyone includingblevein would have Berra anywhere other than central in back 3. Exposed massively on the left

ok

Bobby

Souttar           Berra       Dikamona 

Boz

Clare    Uche

Better?

5 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Why did you not expect to get a ticket? Surely a super duper fan like yourself would have a guaranteed brief?

Always nice when tourists can pick up a ticket for a match, though. We need to encourage more of that kind of thing in Edinburgh.

Hope he doesn’t go home disappointed. Not sure if they’ll be doing the half-in-half scarves for this one.

7 minutes ago, leginten said:

Always nice when tourists can pick up a ticket for a match, though. We need to encourage more of that kind of thing in Edinburgh.

Hope he doesn’t go home disappointed. Not sure if they’ll be doing the half-in-half scarves for this one.

??

Jammy T will be the guy watching the game through his iPad and getting pictures with the Hibs players if anyone wants to meet him

It should’ve been 12!

We need to be up for it from word go, win our battles and in doing so their sand-dancers will hide and we shall run all over them, 3-1 Hearts! Uche, Clare and Berra, Gorgie Rules! ?

Any pubs nearby open sharp? Know the likes of the artisan ain’t open til 12 and Middleton’s 11, any other suggestions? ??

9 hours ago, Jammy T said:

Tossers.

Oh aren't you just such a diehard.

Well done.

Blue Peter badge is in the post.

9 hours ago, Jammy T said:

Tossers.

?

you seem to have upset a few on here. 

gashauskis9
4 hours ago, Finlay James said:

2-0 Hearts; Edwards and Ikpeazu to score.

Hibs are terrible.  we're nowhere near as bad as folk make out and we're due a performance and some luck.

Hibs aren’t terrible, that’s a lazy maroon tinted statement.  That said, I agree that we’re nowhere near as bad as folk think.