Hibs tickets

OBAN JAMBO

Nookie Bear
10 hours ago, Artful Dodger said:

You'd think getting to a Cup Final would unite the fans, unfortunately the internet Hearts supporters are a different breed altogether and it has never really been any different. 

Its true. Even in the 1950’s the fans on Kickback were divided right up until the day of the game. 

It crashed after the third went in. 

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GorgieRules22

• Boab

• Lambo85

• Bridge of Djoum

The Treasurer
10 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Not an excuse - a reason.

As an excuse it's very poor, as a reason it's pathetic

The Treasurer
31 minutes ago, Djnoisy said:

If by outplayed you mean more possession and keeping the ball then your brand of football is completely different to mine. We done nothing of note with the ball. We don't even shoot from distance anymore. We weren't the better team. Hibs played by far the better football. Happy to sit back and let us do nothing with the ball then catch us on the break or a mistake. Again, out thought and tacticaly better. I think you know the outcome.  

They scored one good goal and one that was offside. They had a couple of good chances late on when we were chasing the game.

We hit the post, missed  2 sitters (Djoum), had a clear penalty denied, had several very good chances both before and after they had scored.

We were guilty of poor finishing, but we certainly weren't outplayed

Smoked-Glass
9 hours ago, BigAlim said:

Wee stream of the 4-4 derby on now to get folk in the mood, maybe give it twenty minutes or so before tuning in :lol:

What was their penalty given for?   glad it happend but that's never a pen

1 hour ago, Nookie Bear said:

Its true. Even in the 1950’s the fans on Kickback were divided right up until the day of the game. 

It crashed after the third went in. 

Not strictly true. The Mods arms got sore cause you had to wind up the server back then.

1 hour ago, The Treasurer said:

As an excuse it's very poor, as a reason it's pathetic

But not as pathetic as the dire negative shit usually served up by Levein at away games......

Well I repeated my experiment of getting 10 together, I can still get them, albeit not as good seats. So using this test and my formula, we have sold 2750.

Inch Hearts
14 minutes ago, ericb said:

Well I repeated my experiment of getting 10 together, I can still get them, albeit not as good seats. So using this test and my formula, we have sold 2750.

Heading for a sell out then.  Good good. 

OmiyaHearts
6 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

No chance we’ll sell out now....all about backing your team, piss poor from our so called support.

Piss poor effort from the club this season tbh

Inch Hearts
6 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

No chance we’ll sell out now....all about backing your team, piss poor from our so called support.

Theyve been on general sale for about 10 hours.  If on sale until Saturday I think it will sell out. 

Can understand this, sadly.

First time since I bought my season ticket 9 years ago that going to the football feels like a complete chore I'm forcing myself through.

28 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Which reflects our piss poor manager and piss poor performances.....

2 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

Well entitled to cut our allocation next season

Nonsense. We've sold out our allocation at ER for years.

EEN saying that there is only about 800 seats remaining meaning we have sold 3000 so far and there is still a chance it may sell out before Saturday.

Had we not been in the Cup Final then this would have sold out before now.

Nookie Bear
1 hour ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Is this you creating the narrative where a defeat can be blamed at the feet of the no-shows ?

Fair enough, but i'll claim the assist for Ollie's goal last time, right?

Inch Hearts
41 minutes ago, Lambo85 said:

Nonsense. We've sold out our allocation at ER for years.

EEN saying that there is only about 800 seats remaining meaning we have sold 3000 so far and there is still a chance it may sell out before Saturday.

Had we not been in the Cup Final then this would have sold out before now.

Had we been playing better and confident of pumping them it would have sold out by now more like it.  Final is an excuse. 

Independence
1 hour ago, Squirt said:

First time since I bought my season ticket 9 years ago that going to the football feels like a complete chore I'm forcing myself through.

Footballs like that..through thick and thin!!! You never know we may just win.

GorgieRules22
51 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Is this you creating the narrative where a defeat can be blamed at the feet of the no-shows ?

Fair enough, but i'll claim the assist for Ollie's goal last time, right?

Is this you feeling like an idiot for not going ??

GorgieRules22
1 hour ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Our performances for the past 6 months have been pretty poor. We are however in the Scottish cup final, the top six and also made the semi finals of the league cup.

If you were offered this at the start of the season you’d have taken it but you carry on making excuses for not going.

1 hour ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Your not meant to say that your supposed to just go along every week and pretend that everything is fine and have faith in the Manager to pull things together.

Nookie Bear
Just now, GorgieRules22 said:

Is this you feeling like an idiot for not going ??

Luckily the decision was taken out of my hands and i am away on Sunday. The joys of the post-split fixture list announcement.

Been to easter road dozens of times so i could live without seeing a meaningless end of season game tbh

The fans are pissed off and also apathetic, and i think perhaps waiting until the cup final and then to see what happens next. The league is an irrelevance to us now.

GorgieRules22
16 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Luckily the decision was taken out of my hands and i am away on Sunday. The joys of the post-split fixture list announcement.

Been to easter road dozens of times so i could live without seeing a meaningless end of season game tbh

The fans are pissed off and also apathetic, and i think perhaps waiting until the cup final and then to see what happens next. The league is an irrelevance to us now.

Calling a derby an end of the season meaningless game tells me everything I need to know about you ?

ginger jambo98
1 hour ago, Thought Police said:

Well entitled to cut our allocation next season

Don't recall us cutting their allocation after this piss poor turn out from the cockside dunts. 

FB_IMG_1556105937264.jpg

18Jambo_dave74

Don't blame anybody for not going along to this. The fact that it has went to general sale and might not sell out is totally indicative of the apathy amongst many of the fans.

Nothing to do with fans expecting a defeat in my opinion, as I've been to Easter Road to see worse Hearts teams take on better Hibs teams. It is down to the sheer boredom of watching us 'play' at the moment. 

That being the case, hopefully we can still shift the remaining tickets. 

12 minutes ago, ginger jambo98 said:

Don't recall us cutting their allocation after this piss poor turn out from the cockside dunts. 

FB_IMG_1556105937264.jpg

Thanks for posting! Tried for ages to get this (Beattie/Suso 2-0 game in 2012 IIRC?). I had an argument with a vermin who told me Hibs always sell out at Tynie! Hahaha. 

FWIW, we've not failed to sell out ER since 2003, back when the pricing got silly between the clubs and fans boycotted. Think they got to something like £28 which at the time was ridiculous.

OmiyaHearts
41 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Our performances for the past 6 months have been pretty poor. We are however in the Scottish cup final, the top six and also made the semi finals of the league cup.

If you were offered this at the start of the season you’d have taken it but you carry on making excuses for not going.

I wouldn't have accepted 6th place, no matter how the cup runs went. It maybe says a lot about your mentality or expectation as a supporter?

6th place is an absolute disgrace for Heart of Midlothian.

Just now, OmiyaHearts said:

I wouldn't have accepted 6th place, no matter how the cup runs went. It maybe says a lot about your mentality or expectation as a supporter?

Correct. Imagine trying to state top six finish as if its some kind of achievement. 

davemclaren
18 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

Absolute disgrace is a tad strong. ?

The Apprentice
26 minutes ago, Strachsuit said:

Thanks for posting! Tried for ages to get this (Beattie/Suso 2-0 game in 2012 IIRC?). I had an argument with a vermin who told me Hibs always sell out at Tynie! Hahaha. 

FWIW, we've not failed to sell out ER since 2003, back when the pricing got silly between the clubs and fans boycotted. Think they got to something like £28 which at the time was ridiculous.

They had that sort of numbers at Tynecastle when we beat them 2-0 in 2007 (Pospisil goal in 30 seconds and then McNeil dropping the ball for the second) and another where they scored a late winner with a penalty. Definitely a few occasions in recent times where they've had an embarrassing support at Tynecastle and its been more than a few hundred empty seats!

Edited by The Apprentice

The Treasurer
3 hours ago, The Apprentice said:

800 left according to the EEN

So not exactly the "supporters sending a message about the management" that the pant wetting drama queens would have us believe

GorgieRules22
28 minutes ago, Mort said:

Correct. Imagine trying to state top six finish as if its some kind of achievement. 

I’m not saying it’s acceptable I’m more pointing at that it’s hardly worth staying away from the games for.

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

So not exactly the "supporters sending a message about the management" that the pant wetting drama queens would have us believe

When was the last time there was a general sale for ER?

As for wetting pants I saw Uche yesterday in Gorgie and he went into the dentists, i nearly shit myself to be honest.

We should sell out as people will get paid this weekend but it’s not guaranteed.

Nookie Bear
55 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Calling a derby an end of the season meaningless game tells me everything I need to know about you ?

Put it this way, I’ve been to dozens of derbies and this one ranks low on the scale of meaningful. 

But, I’m fairness, I would still be buzzing by the time I got into the ground , had I been going. The sight of those inbreds always gets the juices flowing. 

1 hour ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Where did I say I wasn’t going???

I gave reasons not an excuse for the less than usual ticket demand!

GorgieRules22
1 minute ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Where did I say I wasn’t going???

I gave reasons not an excuse for the less than usual ticket demand!

So your going, well done that man 

30 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

The message was that the tickets were not snapped on the usual loyalty point basis.

As for the “pant wetting drama queens” comment - infantile!

2 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

So your going, well done that man 

I’m going because I support HMFC not our Manager!

25 minutes ago, ZanderMIM said:

Trying to buy online but can’t get past the “review order” part. Have i missed a deadline?

Nope. Try logging out and back in if all else fails.

Scnorthedinburgh
3 hours ago, Squirt said:

Think yourself lucky, you didn't have to get yourself up to watch Stevie Trails team.

That was dedication.

26 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

I’m going because I support HMFC not our Manager!

That's radical.

Oh wait, no it isn't. I'm the same.

As is every other fecker that is going.

2 hours ago, Independence said:

Footballs like that..through thick and thin!!! You never know we may just win.

Oh I'll be there, just not looking forward to it is all! Rough with the smooth and all.

21 minutes ago, Scnorthedinburgh said:

Think yourself lucky, you didn't have to get yourself up to watch Stevie Trails team.

That was dedication.

A couple of games was enough for me then.

GorgieRules22
15 minutes ago, graygo said:

That's radical.

Oh wait, no it isn't. I'm the same.

As is every other fecker that is going.

Exactly