Hibs tickets

OBAN JAMBO

davemclaren
1 minute ago, AGoodLaugh said:

Was really looking forward to not going. Then it went to general sale... ?

Two tickets bought. Ah well. **** the hibs, gentlemen. 

That’s the spirit. ?

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GorgieRules22

• Boab

• Lambo85

• Bridge of Djoum

Independence

Just bought two. I will never stop supporting the team in their hour of need. It is laughable some of the excuses made by so called fans as to why they are not going! That’s what H1b5 fans do!!!

davemclaren
3 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Tickets going to general sale an embarrassment 

Why? When any team plays well demand goes up, when they don’t it goes down. ??‍♂️

Selkirkhmfc1874
7 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Why? When any team plays well demand goes up, when they don’t it goes down. ??‍♂️

A know what you saying Dave but we'd be on this message board ribbing the hobos if they didn't sell out away end at tynecastle park

Its hard to blame anyone for not wanting to fork out 32 quid considering most will be forking out 35 + for final tickets on friday, 

Selkirkhmfc1874
Just now, MacPhee said:

Its hard to blame anyone for not wanting to fork out 32 quid considering most will be forking out 35 + for final tickets on friday, 

Don't buy that! If we were flying high people would fork it out no problem , the empty space against rangers on Saturday was there for all to see 

47 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Nah not for me. If you want to make a stand against the team and manager, don’t do it in a derby.....just stupid.

I'm not making a stand. I just have no desire to get out of my bed on a Sunday morning to make the journey across town and watch a game that I have zero hope or expectations around and spending 30 quid on a ticket for the pleasure. I'll go to the pub and watch it and be more than happy if we win.

1 minute ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Don't buy that! If we were flying high people would fork it out no problem , the empty space against rangers on Saturday was there for all to see 

I agree 

No reason why poor form and forking out for final tickets aren't combined in the poor sales so far. 

jamtartan74

Why do people get so wound up if others choose not to go to certain games, I personally don’t blame anyone if they want to give this a miss same goes for any other game for the rest of the season, barring the final which I suspect most people are waiting to purchase tickets for on Friday. I have my ticket for Easter road but if others choose not to then that’s up to them. 

Edited by jamtartan74

GorgieRules22
11 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

I'm not making a stand. I just have no desire to get out of my bed on a Sunday morning to make the journey across town and watch a game that I have zero hope or expectations around and spending 30 quid on a ticket for the pleasure. I'll go to the pub and watch it and be more than happy if we win.

Not much of a supporter I see.

Selkirkhmfc1874
5 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

Why do people get so wound up if others choose not to go to certain games, I personally don’t blame anyone if they want to give this a miss same goes for any other game for the rest of the season, barring the final which I suspect most people are waiting to purchase tickets for on Friday. I have my ticket for Easter road but if others choose not to then that’s up to them. 

That's fine but the very same ones would rib the hobos if they had to put tickets to general sale for the roseburn stand 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
19 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

It is true for some if not all.

Everyone seems to judge all others circumstances by their own. People will value the £32 in different ways. I was at the last one I'm not going to this one, we were in shite form for both. Heavy months I've had and the bonus of a cup final ticket it was an easy decision to give this one a miss and the 40 quid of fuel

jamtartan74
Just now, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

That's fine but the very same ones would rib the hobos if they had to put tickets to general sale for the roseburn stand 

Who cares, let them rib all they want, the league season is over with pretty much so there will be a lot of people not interested in the remaining league games, the final is what people are waiting on now. 

You won’t see a thread like this for the sheep and demons away.

It’s a derby, aye, we are all aware of that, but don’t come on here criticising people for not being supporters if you’re not going to the two games above......because that would be pretty hypocritical, no ?

1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

On general sale now, I thought someone said that couldn’t happen because the bams will go? 

The bams go anyway. 

Just because someone has shed loads of LPs doesn't mean they will behave.

The last couple of Derby's the lower sections of the away stand at Fester has resembled a day trip from Carstairs.

Got a mouthful of that horrible smoky stuff when Olly scored that raker, too busy to celebrate for covering my nose and mouth from the stuff.

A large proportion of them have issues with life.

Deary me!!!

All i can say is...................bring on they windae lickin verminous tramps!!!!????????????????????????????????

Skacel_stole_the_show

Two tickets bought. Not done with anywhere near the usual excitement or anticipation that goes with a derby. But I couldn’t call myself a fan if I passed up the opportunity to go. 

Into them Hearts. 

FTH HHGH 

32 minutes ago, Boab said:

You won’t see a thread like this for the sheep and demons away.

It’s a derby, aye, we are all aware of that, but don’t come on here criticising people for not being supporters if you’re not going to the two games above......because that would be pretty hypocritical, no ?

No it wouldnt. The derby is in Edinburgh.

The Aberdeen match is 130 miles away on a Friday night.

8 minutes ago, Lambo85 said:

No it wouldnt. The derby is in Edinburgh.

The Aberdeen match is 130 miles away on a Friday night.

What about Parkhead ?

Edited by Boab

Just now, Boab said:

What about Parkhead ?

I dont blame anyone for not going to Parkhead.

I certainly wouldnt go there with my kids for the obvious reasons and before you ask, thinking we will get beat isnt one of them.

Independence
1 hour ago, Sooperstar said:

A 'real Hearts fan'?

I wouldn't blame any Hearts fan for not going to Easter Road. Hearts are a sad unimaginative dire team with a management who are out of their depth. We are going backwards fast. We need a management that can help our players play in a way that the team and fans can hold their heads up with pride. 

GorgieRules22
Just now, mitch41 said:

I wouldn't blame any Hearts fan for not going to Easter Road. Hearts are a sad unimaginative dire team with a management who are out of their depth. We are going backwards fast. We need a management that can help our players play in a way that the team and fans can hold their heads up with pride. 

So are you telling me that it’s only right to go and watch your team when the goings good ? Some of yous on here need to get a grip. You support your team through thick and thin and this weekend we go to Easter Road were our team needs the support the most. Look up the definition of supporter, there’s not many on here.

GorgieRules22
8 minutes ago, Hairdryer said:

Hopefully the message gets through to Ann budge that

We have had enough and  will not be taking advantage of 

But you’ll still go to the final ??

14 minutes ago, Lambo85 said:

I dont blame anyone for not going to Parkhead.

I certainly wouldnt go there with my kids for the obvious reasons and before you ask, thinking we will get beat isnt one of them.

Well, you don’t blame anyone for not going to Parkhead and i’ll not blame anyone for not going this Sunday.

That way it means we can both be excused for questioning peoples’ supporter credentials.

Both games quite similar in terms of potential trouble so pretty relevant.

?

Some people clearly cant grasp the fact that fans don't want to attend a game that has no real bearing on our season. They can say a derby is never meaningless but this is about as meaningless as they come for us. League season is over regardless of the result.

5 hours ago, Locky said:

Anyone waiting for their tickets still? I ordered mine on Thursday morning and still waiting. I usually get them sent the next day. Appreciate it was Easter weekend etc.

Arrived in post this morning. Bought last Wednesday. 

Madness that some Hearts fans moan at others for not attending, rather than directing their moans at the reason why. We are playing awful football. If you want to work a few hours at work and then use that money to attend and watch boring football that is up to you but be aware it won't change. The fans who aren't going have obviously had enough and want changes.

My old man and I aren't going. I honestly cannot recall the last time we didn't get tickets for ER - probably 30 years for me and longer for the old man. I feel a bit guilty tbh, but I'm finding the games a chore at the moment and don't enjoy the derbies as much these days as I used to. Also given the fact we'll have had 2 expensive days out at hampden in quick succession and the rubbish Sunday lunch time KO, we've decided to give a miss. Fair play to everyone who is making the effort though, hopefully the players repay your support.

2 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

On general sale now, I thought someone said that couldn’t happen because the bams will go? 

Not really general sale. Only those with ticket purchasing history in last four months. Think gen sale in this case means no loyalty points required and not available to just anyone. 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
1 hour ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Personally, I wouldn't give hibs a smell of my toley. 

GorgieRules22
6 minutes ago, Mort said:

Some people clearly cant grasp the fact that fans don't want to attend a game that has no real bearing on our season. They can say a derby is never meaningless but this is about as meaningless as they come for us. League season is over regardless of the result.

It’s the first games you look for when the fixture list comes out so aye your right I can’t and will never grasp why someone would choose not to go to a derby. A derby is never meaningless.

GorgieRules22
1 minute ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Personally, I wouldn't give hibs a smell of my toley. 

Tighter than a crabs arse no doubt.

15 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

That’s a new slant in the situation  from you Mitch. 

Shanks said no

I'm presuming that Hearts want these tickets sold and out of the way before a very busy Friday and Saturday in the ticket office.

Anyway I have so many excuses for not going including 

- no money

- crap performances

- son is working

- stupid KO time

- hate ER 

- doctors orders to lay off booze

So I bought 2 tickets last night

Inch Hearts
19 minutes ago, Mort said:

We could still easily finish above Hibs? We lose the final at least we have that?  Behind them two seasons on the trot would be brutal. 

GorgieRules22
4 minutes ago, old school tie said:

Giving hibs 30 odd quid for a dead rubber, and watching Berra shelling the ball at Uche:cornette_dog:

Again, you’ll not want to see Berra doing that in the final so I presume you’ll not go to that either.

Sales might pick up when folk are buying their cup final tickets.

Some night just decide to do the Derby while they are at it.

Bazzas right boot
46 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

But we have not went backwards.