Hibs tickets

OBAN JAMBO

Bridge of Djoum
25 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

It's your assertion that lack of money does not affect sales of goods which is utter nonsense. 

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GorgieRules22

• Boab

• Lambo85

• Bridge of Djoum

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, Gambo said:

99% of Hearts fans will be there tomorrow because of their love of Heart of Midlothian FC.

There are though quite a few, rightly or wrongly, not going because of Levein, it is utter nonsense to say otherwise.

FTR I will be there.

You are absolutely correct and I did not claim otherwise. Apologies if I came across that way. Some fans may not be going because of form/leadership, they have made their choice and their tickets have gone on general sale to those who otherwise wouldn't have been able to go. It's a good thing all round, IMO. Selkirk's argument that there was only a public sale because fans are unhappy is utter nonsense, as those tickets have been taken by those quite happy to go. The shifting of goalposts on this thread is quite something. 

Enjoy the game, Gambo. Let's hope it's the right result!

Independence
41 minutes ago, jamtartan74 said:

They have not sold out in the 1st phase for a while, I know because I have benefited when they have went to 2nd phase. Stop moaning man it’s selling out, and fans who don’t normally get to go are getting the chance. 

This!!!

1 hour ago, Koolkeith said:

Pathetic, yet you seem to be revelling in this. Strange one. 

Disappointed that our team is not so well supported as we think it is and all because of our managements lack of today's game. Yes CL is having this effect on our club.

Can someone confirm when the ticket office closes today? Just bought a ticket over e tickets for the derby for collection at Tynecastle but can’t get an answer!! 

Bridge of Djoum
9 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Disappointed that our team is not so well supported as we think it is and all because of our managements lack of today's game. Yes CL is having this effect on our club.

In terms of what?

1 minute ago, roscogt1 said:

Can someone confirm when the ticket office closes today? Just bought a ticket over e tickets for the derby for collection at Tynecastle but can’t get an answer!! 

3pm

Bridge of Djoum
2 minutes ago, roscogt1 said:

I know it's normally 3pm on non match days.

jamtartan74
3 minutes ago, roscogt1 said:

They are asking for people to wait a few days for collection so they can sort them all out. 

Levein is definitely having an affect on the support of this club with some fans voting with their feet,  which is their right to do,  i just hope the players reward the fans tommorow with a never say die attitude and we don't have passengers in our team,  we just have to start from the 1st whistle and give it everything press them for 90 mins and dont sit back and invite pressure

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, Josh said:

Does anyone know him many tickets are left

I read somewhere around 200.

1 minute ago, jamtartan74 said:

They are asking for people to wait a few days for collection so they can sort them all out. 

Derby ticket, bud. 

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, kimosavi said:

Levein is definitely having an affect on the support of this club with some fans voting with their feet,  which is their right to do,  i just hope the players reward the fans tommorow with a never say die attitude and we don't have passengers in our team,  we just have to start from the 1st whistle and give it everything press them for 90 mins and dont sit back and invite pressure

And some fans are also voting with their feet and buying the tickets those not wanting to go aren't taking up. 

14 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

And some fans are also voting with their feet and buying the tickets those not wanting to go aren't taking up. 

correct and I cant wait

Bridge of Djoum
14 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

I'm going tomorrow because of Levein.

Give him a big hug from me if you can.

3 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Give him a big hug from me if you can.

No problem at all BoD.

When we win I'll pass on your regards.

2 minutes ago, JamboCraig said:

Is today the final day for derby tickets?

Seems unlikley they’ll be open tomorrow that early but not sure. Maybe call the ticket office. Could also sell out at some point today

8 minutes ago, R1874 said:

Seems unlikley they’ll be open tomorrow that early but not sure. Maybe call the ticket office. Could also sell out at some point today

I thought someone had put a post up yesterday suggesting the TO would be open tomorrow, but I’m not sure now.

8 minutes ago, leginten said:

I thought someone had put a post up yesterday suggesting the TO would be open tomorrow, but I’m not sure now.

Ok ignore me then

been here before
34 minutes ago, R1874 said:

24 minutes ago, leginten said:

13 minutes ago, mainstandjambo said:

Think it is open from 10.00 - 16.00 tomorrow.

If only there was some sort of way of checking.

4 minutes ago, Crete said:

I'm going tomorrow as I watch Hearts through the good times and bad times.

The question is; is this a good time, a bad time, or, maybe, just a awright time ?

:kirk:

Bridge of Djoum
8 minutes ago, Crete said:

I'm going tomorrow as I watch Hearts through the good times and bad times.

Happy clapping, *Levine fan boiz, deluded chimp...

davemclaren
10 minutes ago, Boab said:

The question is; is this a good time, a bad time, or, maybe, just a awright time ?

:kirk:

Ask me at the end of May. 

maroonsgotop
1 minute ago, jb66 said:

Its collection from ticket office only, doubt ticket office will be open tomorrow morning so no more sales will be made

it's open 10-4 according to the Hearts web site

Independence
1 hour ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Happy clapping, *Levine fan boiz, deluded chimp...

Jeez!!!! What a lot of drivel. Why do you bother?

Independence
3 minutes ago, jb66 said:

Its collection from ticket office only, doubt ticket office will be open tomorrow morning so no more sales will be made

It's open.

Bridge of Djoum
2 minutes ago, Independence said:

Jeez!!!! What a lot of drivel. Why do you bother?

You know I'm kidding, right?

Fozzyonthefence
4 hours ago, Artful Dodger said:

I'm going tomorrow because of Levein.

You support Levein rather than the team?  Strange behaviour but it does explain your posts.

45 minutes ago, jb66 said:

Ticket office is open tomorrow at 10 so still time to buy a ticket 

Just bought 2 tickets. What time does ticket office open tomorrow? E -ticket website has next to no information about how I get the tickets iv just bought!

CMON THE FU**ING HERTZ!!!!!!!