Hibs tickets

OBAN JAMBO

For those choosing not to go on Sunday, is totally understandable.

Those choosing to go and support the team too is totally understandable.

The fact this is even arising is the big issue, imagine a Hearts support not being able to sell out under 4k for a derby! How bad do things actually need to get, there really is only one course of action, which requires clarity and strength of leadership, step forward....

time to step out the shadow.

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GorgieRules22

• Boab

• Lambo85

• Bridge of Djoum

8 hours ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Iv sat through a lot worse over the years than what we’re currently watching. We’re in the top 6 and in the Scottish cup final, granted performances aren’t great and I’m in the Levein to go camp but let’s not get all melodramatic.

Fair play to those choosing to go. I'm 29 and maybe you have sat through worse teams than me. I'll choose where to spend my weekend and money, and spending another to be dissaponted by the lack of effort shown by the players doesn't seem too appealing. I hope I'm wrong and the players get right in their faces from the off. 

Again, kudos to those who do go, week in, week out, regardless of performances/effort. 

On Hibs.Net there are some ripping the piss out of us for the slow ticket sales and some in disbelief that we cant sell out our allocation. One poster reckons its been 15 years since we havent sold out our entire allocation?

The Internet
57 minutes ago, communist said:

Fair play to those choosing to go. I'm 29 and maybe you have sat through worse teams than me. I'll choose where to spend my weekend and money, and spending another to be dissaponted by the lack of effort shown by the players doesn't seem too appealing. I hope I'm wrong and the players get right in their faces from the off. 

Again, kudos to those who do go, week in, week out, regardless of performances/effort. 

I'm 28 and have sat through worse teams than this. Not many mind. Anyway I'll be there on Sunday, not expecting much but I didn't expect much the last time there either. 

heartsfc_fan
18 minutes ago, Lambo85 said:

On Hibs.Net there are some ripping the piss out of us for the slow ticket sales and some in disbelief that we cant sell out our allocation. One poster reckons its been 15 years since we havent sold out our entire allocation?

I was at the Griffiths phantom goal game (0-0) and the Hearts section wasn't full. Infact from memory that was in March time so was possibly a week or so before the League cup 2013 final.

9 hours ago, queensferryjambo said:

Correct.

If everyone had the same stinking attitude then nobody would have seen us win at Easter Road last time we played there. At the time I wasn't looking forward to the game but the goal and the victory were tremendous.

Not going to games because we might lose - FFS get a grip of yourselves. Remember how much we took the piss out of Hibs fans when their numbers were tragic at derby games?

The best victories are the unexpected ones and the ones against the odds.

There is no comparison with this game and the final whatsoever. Even if we were to win on Sunday, it really isn't going to do anything for us because our league season is over yet again. Win the final and we win silverware. 

Clerry Jambo

These muppets are just getting above themselves again and again, usual delusion from the mups

Since the old Gorgie terracing to the new Roseburn they have had pathetic turnouts.

Yes lately they have "selt their tickets" but it's quite funny that mob slagging anybody about attendances etc

Phil Dunphy

There’s some truly tragic chat on this thread, like. 

Some people don't want to go on Sunday and that’s their prerogative. The sooner you all deal with that, the better. 

The Treasurer
26 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

These muppets are just getting above themselves again and again, usual delusion from the mups

Since the old Gorgie terracing to the new Roseburn they have had pathetic turnouts.

Yes lately they have "selt their tickets" but it's quite funny that mob slagging anybody about attendances etc

According to one of them in my office they had even fewer fans at their game on Sunday than we did on Saturday.

Crowds given as 18k/19k both no-where near that.

fabienleclerq
22 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

There’s some truly tragic chat on this thread, like. 

Some people don't want to go on Sunday and that’s their prerogative. The sooner you all deal with that, the better. 

Folk not wanting to go to a Derby because they think we will lose is tragic. 

Some people are calling them on their shitebaggery, sooner you deal with it the better. 

Phil Dunphy
3 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

Folk not wanting to go to a Derby because they think we will lose is tragic. 

Some people are calling them on their shitebaggery, sooner you deal with it the better. 

Right then. I’m sure they’ll feel properly ashamed about some random on the internet getting all upset about them choosing not to go to a football match. 

And FYI, most people I know are patching it because they don’t want to spend their hard earned cash on watching a side bereft of heart, application and form, managed by a man who doesn’t know how to get them playing. 

I can’t wait for some gibbering mess to tell me I don’t deserve a cup final ticket because I’m not going to Pittodrie or Parkhead. 

JamboGirl2210

I’ll be there plus another 3 off us going. Win lose or draw will always be Heart Of Midlothian. Derby’s are so unpredictable so people not wanting to go are being pathetic.

1 minute ago, Phil Dunphy said:

Right then. I’m sure they’ll feel properly ashamed about some random on the internet getting all upset about them choosing not to go to a football match. 

And FYI, most people I know are patching it because they don’t want to spend their hard earned cash on watching a side bereft of heart, application and form, managed by a man who doesn’t know how to get them playing. 

I can’t wait for some gibbering mess to tell me I don’t deserve a cup final ticket because I’m not going to Pittodrie or Parkhead. 

One will be along shortly, mate.

As sure as a cat’s a hairy beast !

Phil Dunphy
3 minutes ago, Boab said:

One will be along shortly, mate.

As sure as a cat’s a hairy beast !

It’s amazing. 

Folk who couldn’t tell you how to get to places like Dingwall, New Douglas Park or Rugby Park telling the every week crowd they don’t deserve a ticket for the cup final because they’re giving this one a swerve. 

Astonishing. 

Anyone waiting for their tickets still? I ordered mine on Thursday morning and still waiting. I usually get them sent the next day. Appreciate it was Easter weekend etc.

davemclaren
7 minutes ago, Boab said:

.....and as if by magic....!

?

To be fair there are two sides to this. One loves to tell us, proudly and principled, that they won’t be going for one reason or another and the other side tells us, proudly and principled, that they will be there regardless of performance or results. 

Most folk are in the middle somewhere I reckon. ? 

I have 40 loyalty points but the e-tickets is telling me I’m not able to purchase! Anyone having a similar problem? Or have any advice?

have emailed ticket office but not had anything back yet! 

Cheers ????

I've decided I'm not even going to watch this game at all, hope I check the score and I'm pleasantly surprised but happy to pretend this game isn't even happening.

Johnny Sandiego
14 minutes ago, Locky said:

Anyone waiting for their tickets still? I ordered mine on Thursday morning and still waiting. I usually get them sent the next day. Appreciate it was Easter weekend etc.

Yeah mine hadn't arrived yet either mate. Haven't seen if they came in the post today as yet. Another couple of posters have said the same so hopefully just a delay due to Easter.

16 minutes ago, Locky said:

Bought mine yesterday came this morning,  strange yours ain’t arrived yet

fabienleclerq
41 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

? Imagine calling anyone a gibbering mess while posting that. 

Folk can do what they want with their time and money. Fact is if Hearts were flying this game would be sold out, so people have as much right to call people shitebags as others have to chose not to go. 

You're more upset than anyone else on the thread. 

Phil Dunphy
Just now, fabienleclerq said:

? Imagine calling anyone a gibbering mess while posting that. 

Folk can do what they want with their time and money. Fact is if Hearts were flying this game would be sold out, so people have as much right to call people shitebags as others have to chose not to go. 

You're more upset than anyone else on the thread. 

So you’re saying that a team playing well attracts more fans to come and watch them?

**** me mate; you’re some detective :laugh:

fabienleclerq
2 minutes ago, Phil Dunphy said:

So you’re saying that a team playing well attracts more fans to come and watch them?

**** me mate; you’re some detective :laugh:

Glad we've cleared everything up. 

Got my tickets and I'm hoping the slavering lunatics stay away tbh.

Just hope those on here are telling the truth.

33 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

To be fair there are two sides to this. One loves to tell us, proudly and principled, that they won’t be going for one reason or another and the other side tells us, proudly and principled, that they will be there regardless of performance or results. 

Most folk are in the middle somewhere I reckon. ? 

You’re too nice at times, Dave !

I think the slow sales are no surprise to anyone who has watched us recently. I can respect people who come on here and say why they won’t be going.

To poke this particular wasps’ nest further, however, I have always had a problem with the other side. It’s a bit too “ Uber “ for me, especially when you look around some away attendees. I very much doubt some of the faces you always see at these matches will be up in arms on here about sales for this. Maybe one or two ! :kirk:

vintage1874
45 minutes ago, Locky said:

I phoned TO yesterday there was a delay posting out due to easter, mine arrived in the post today. 

GorgieRules22

Let’s be honest if we’re looking like winning on Sunday tgere sold out by now.

Awful take up on tickets so far puts our support in bad light.

The Apprentice

£80 for two adults and an under 16 (inc booking fees) so I can understand folk giving this one a swerve.  Much easier to part with that kind of cash when the team is playing well and in good form but the fact is we're not.  Personally, despite the performances on the pitch I'm always confident we can go into the next game and win (especially a Derby). Nothing better than watching us win down there.

Edited by The Apprentice

27 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Let’s be honest if we’re looking like winning on Sunday tgere sold out by now.

Awful take up on tickets so far puts our support in bad light.

Puts our team in a worse light.

Voiceofreasonfortheseason

Mines arrived today by post, I bought them last Thursday online.  I was beginning to panic as were the boys I go with.  Any update on the sales for the game?

1 hour ago, Phil Dunphy said:

It’s amazing. 

Folk who couldn’t tell you how to get to places like Dingwall, New Douglas Park or Rugby Park telling the every week crowd they don’t deserve a ticket for the cup final because they’re giving this one a swerve. 

Astonishing. 

Correct ???

davemclaren
45 minutes ago, vintage1874 said:

I phoned TO yesterday there was a delay posting out due to easter, mine arrived in the post today. 

Ordered my ticket online yesterday. Arrived just now. 

The remaining tickets for the final derby of the season are now on general sale.

The Jambos head to Easter Road on Sunday, April 28th for a 12:30pm kick-off with Hibernian. Tickets are priced as follows (one per account holder):

• Adults: £30
  • Over 65s/Students/U18s: £16
  • Under 12s: £14

Two loyalty points will be awarded for this fixture.

Supporters who have a purchasing history dating back to at least 31st December 2018 can secure tickets (subject to availability) via the club's three sales channels:

Thought Police
4 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

On general sale now, I thought someone said that couldn’t happen because the bams will go? 

They’ll still need an account that’s not banned

Pasquale for King
7 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

They’ll still need an account that’s not banned

Quite a few banned supporters manage to get to home and particularly away games, the system is not that hard to get around. You only have to have been on the system for 5 months.

Edited by Pasquale for King

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, Boab said:

You’re too nice at times, Dave !

I think the slow sales are no surprise to anyone who has watched us recently. I can respect people who come on here and say why they won’t be going.

To poke this particular wasps’ nest further, however, I have always had a problem with the other side. It’s a bit too “ Uber “ for me, especially when you look around some away attendees. I very much doubt some of the faces you always see at these matches will be up in arms on here about sales for this. Maybe one or two ! :kirk:

Well said, I couldn’t get a ticket for the last game as I didn’t have enough LPs then it was lowered I had made plans to watch it with friends and family. Ive done the same this time, I’m feeling a bit shit about not going but at least Hibs are not getting my cash. I’ve not seen us win there for a while so maybe it’s better I watch it on TV.

Thought Police
4 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Quite a few banned supporters manage to get to home and particularly away games, the system is not that hard to get around. You only have to have been on the system for 5 months.

Of course, and they’ll have pals that get them tickets too. The point was that a general sale doesn’t change how easy or hard it is for them to get tickets

letsalldothebeattie

Mine finally arrived in the post today. Thankfully. Was getting worried as the weekends getting close and I’d be unable to get up to Tynie before Sunday due to work to get it sorted out. 

Got it very little confidence in us for this but it’s a Derby and I’ll be up for it come Sunday 

Pasquale for King
10 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

Of course, and they’ll have pals that get them tickets too. The point was that a general sale doesn’t change how easy or hard it is for them to get tickets

It makes it slightly easier, it wasn’t me that said it couldn’t go to a general sale as bams would get tickets, which was my point.

GorgieRules22
2 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

Puts our team in a worse light.

Nah not for me. If you want to make a stand against the team and manager, don’t do it in a derby.....just stupid.

davemclaren
38 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

On general sale now, I thought someone said that couldn’t happen because the bams will go? 

Already got tickets I imagine. ?

Was really looking forward to not going. Then it went to general sale... ?

Two tickets bought. Ah well. **** the hibs, gentlemen. 

17 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Nah not for me. If you want to make a stand against the team and manager, don’t do it in a derby.....just stupid.

Some may argue it’s better to make a stand....if that’s what it is....away from home rather than at Tynecastle.

I’m not sure that’s what’s happening here.

The uptake for Pittodrie and Parkhead will be low....but would be anyway unless we were flying.