Hibs tickets

OBAN JAMBO

Austin MacGlee
1 hour ago, Independence said:

Yes as per my post! I did want him replaced but I backed him whilst he was the Hearts manager. 

Fair enough, respect for that. We all want Hearts to succeed. That's the bottom line really.

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GorgieRules22

• Boab

• Lambo85

• Bridge of Djoum

Biffa Bacon
42 minutes ago, kimosavi said:

Ive just bought tickets this morning with no option to print my ticket off????? Any advice? Says they'll be posted (which is impossible) with game being tommorow 

Collect at Tynecastle today. There was a big queue yesterday afternoon for Cup tickets (2.5 hours) but anyone collecting (already paid for) Hibs tickets were allowed to bypass the queue to collect straight away.

So if all the fans back the manager when do they get punted?

results should be the catalyst for getting emptied but if all the fans are backing the manager irrespective of results(as some are saying) when do the board get the message folk ain’t happy?

I’ve a feeling tickets will sell out today. Place is buzzing due to cup final tickets so should have a knock on effect. We will make some noise on Sunday!!! 

Gorgie_Rules
47 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

So if all the fans back the manager when do they get punted?

results should be the catalyst for getting emptied but if all the fans are backing the manager irrespective of results(as some are saying) when do the board get the message folk ain’t happy?

Going to the game doesn’t necessarily mean you are showing faith in the manager, it is a sign of going to support your team.

The board/Budge don’t live in some sort of bubble, they know fans aren’t happy. The negativity in the fanbase created by recent performances is well known by the board/Budge/Levein/the players.

IMO it is a feeble excuse to not go back Hearts in a derby becuase you don’t like the manager. Its a cover up for fearing defeat. 

3 minutes ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

Going to the game doesn’t necessarily mean you are showing faith in the manager, it is a sign of going to support your team.

The board/Budge don’t live in some sort of bubble, they know fans aren’t happy. The negativity in the fanbase created by recent performances is well known by the board/Budge/Levein/the players.

IMO it is a feeble excuse to not go back Hearts in a derby becuase you don’t like the manager. Its a cover up for fearing defeat. 

I’ll always back my team in a derby,  I certainly don’t hold any fear of hibs.

never have and never will.

my worry is will our players be up for the fight of a derby?

they certainly weren’t up for the fight of rangers last week.

On 25/04/2019 at 19:19, Dunks said:

I genuinely feel your post is more pathetic. What does that tell the Kickback family?

Yes it is pathetic and I wish we could do something about it. Unfortunately it's not in the fans hands.

On 25/04/2019 at 21:13, soonbe110 said:

12.15 on a Sunday doesn’t help. On tv doesn’t help. Expensive day out at hampden on the horizon. You need to remember that there’s only just over 4,000 Hearts fans in the habit of going to ER because of loyalty point requirements. If a few hundred of those are disaffected by recent performances plus the ko time and I can see why ticket sales are slower than usual. Our usual crew down by 4 because of holidays, ko time and family activity. No big deal really. 

A Hearts Hibs Derby and we can't shift a measly amount of tickets pathetic and all because the woman likes Milk Tray (Craig Levein). No excuses allowed about TV, money, holidays ect. 

Bridge of Djoum
On 24/04/2019 at 10:31, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Don't buy that! If we were flying high people would fork it out no problem , the empty space against rangers on Saturday was there for all to see 

Because if Hearts are doing well, the fans have more cash, suddenly?

How does that work? House break-ins treble in the lead up to the game? Cars disappearing in alarming amounts throughout west Edinburgh? Pawn shops doing a roaring trade?

Selkirkhmfc1874
9 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Because if Hearts are doing well, the fans have more cash, suddenly?

How does that work? House break-ins treble in the lead up to the game? Cars disappearing in alarming amounts throughout west Edinburgh? Pawn shops doing a roaring trade?

A large section of hearts fans who would normally go to Easter road not going tomorow because team not playing well and they want Craig levein out and the very same fans would be there if we were flying high ! Absolutely nothing to do with money 

1 minute ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

A large section of hearts fans who would normally go to Easter road not going tomorow because team not playing well and they want Craig levein out and the very same fans would be there if we were flying high ! Absolutely nothing to do with money 

That large section is now under 250 and dropping , there's a good chance that large section will be zero come close of play tonight . 

Selkirkhmfc1874
2 minutes ago, ramrod said:

That large section is now under 250 and dropping , there's a good chance that large section will be zero come close of play tonight . 

Doesn't hide fact there's large section within our support who normally would be there who not going for reasons I gave ! Must add I'm not one of them , my kids and me be there as normal 

42 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

A Hearts Hibs Derby and we can't shift a measly amount of tickets pathetic and all because the woman likes Milk Tray (Craig Levein). No excuses allowed about TV, money, holidays ect. 

Pathetic, yet you seem to be revelling in this. Strange one. 

Bridge of Djoum
9 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Utter nonsense. 

2 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Doesn't hide fact there's large section within our support who normally would be there who not going for reasons I gave ! Must add I'm not one of them , my kids and me be there as normal 

250, if that’s what it is, is not a large section !

What if they go today ?

What will that say ?

Bridge of Djoum
44 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Heading rapidly towards selling out, I believe. 

Why do you insist on lying? You are found out every single time.

Selkirkhmfc1874
Just now, Bridge of Djoum said:

Utter nonsense. 

Not utter nonsense at all , if we flying high tickets for Easter road go and there's loads disappointed not to be able to get tickets 

Selkirkhmfc1874
2 minutes ago, Boab said:

250, if that’s what it is, is not a large section !

What if they go today ?

What will that say ?

Your missing the point ! Tickets for Easter road would have been snapped up in first phase if we were flying high and there wasn't apathy 

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Not utter nonsense at all , if we flying high tickets for Easter road go and there's loads disappointed not to be able to get tickets 

It's your assertion that lack of money affects sales of goods which is utter nonsense. 

Selkirkhmfc1874
2 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Heading rapidly towards selling out, I believe. 

Why do you insist on lying? You are found out every single time.

When was last time hearts were still selling tickets for a derby the day before game?

Bridge of Djoum

When was last time hearts were still selling tickets for a derby the day before game?

Ah, the classic shifting of goalposts. So you admit it looks like a sell-out, but now have an issue with the timing? 

Have a day off, petal FFS.

Selkirkhmfc1874

It's your assertion that lack of money affects sales of goods which is utter nonsense. 

It's fact lots of hearts supporters not going because they unhappy with product on pitch and with Craig levein 

Selkirkhmfc1874

Ah, the classic shifting of goalposts. So you admit it looks like a sell-out, but now have an issue with the timing? 

Have a day off, petal FFS.

You've not answered the question a see 

There is a clutch of reasons why the usual fans aren't snapping up tickets for this game , Levein , current form. ( last weeks performance in terms of application and skill was horrendous by both players and management) , cash , circa 30 notes to watch garbage on top of season tickets and final tickets . Apathy , the thought of losing to that shite . It all goes in the mix . 

On thing that's a given Is the massive over reaction to coming up a couple  of hundred short and even that's not a given. 

Hearrs fans on here losing their shit and Vermin somehow trying to gloat , yes ****ing Hibs fans playing the fan loyalty card, you've   really got to laugh . 

Bridge of Djoum

It's fact lots of hearts supporters not going because they unhappy with product on pitch and with Craig levein 

But they ARE going! It's selling out!!

FFS. 

Your missing the point ! Tickets for Easter road would have been snapped up in first phase if we were flying high and there wasn't apathy 

Nonsense !

When we had half the Dunbar End when they were constructing that abomination of an East Stand, they didn’t go straight away !

If it’s close to a sell out, that means all the bleating on this thread is just that. Bleating.

Leave that to the likes of McNulty !

Bridge of Djoum

You've not answered the question a see 

''When was the last time Hearts were selling tickets the day before a Derby''? That ''question''?

I genuinely have no idea, enlighten me.

Selkirkhmfc1874

But they ARE going! It's selling out!!

FFS. 

Your missing the point ! Our tickets always go in the first phase but haven't this time for reason I've given , what do you not understand about that ?

3 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Not trying to be pedantic but I think apathy and not flying high are separate issues, look at us in the relegation season, fans couldn't have backed the team anymore! The current apathy shows how disconnected most feel imo.

Selkirkhmfc1874

''When was the last time Hearts were selling tickets the day before a Derby''? That ''question''?

I genuinely have no idea, enlighten me.

Because it doesn't happen and only is this time because section unhappy with product on pitch and with Craig levein 

True, but to pick a derby to boycott is poor. 

Bridge of Djoum

Your missing the point ! Our tickets always go in the first phase but haven't this time for reason I've given , what do you not understand about that ?

NO THEY DO NOT!

STOP MAKING SHIT UP.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

They don’t though. You are at it.

Selkirkhmfc1874
1 minute ago, OTT said:

Not trying to be pedantic but I think apathy and not flying high are separate issues, look at us in the relegation season, fans couldn't have backed the team anymore! The current apathy shows how disconnected most feel imo.

I'm not one of them I'll ne there with my kids as always just making point that there's loads hearts fans who'd normally be there who not going 

Bridge of Djoum

Because it doesn't happen and only is this time because section unhappy with product on pitch and with Craig levein 

So, are you saying it's the wrong kinda fan that is buying the tickets and pushing it onto a sell-out? 

It DOES happen.

Selkirkhmfc1874
1 minute ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

NO THEY DO NOT!

STOP MAKING SHIT UP.

Oh yes they do , your making complete fool out yourself suggesting otherwise 

Bridge of Djoum

It's ''you're''. 

Fool.

Selkirkhmfc1874

So, are you saying it's the wrong kinda fan that is buying the tickets and pushing it onto a sell-out? 

It DOES happen.

Not at all , I'm saying it's fans who normally wouldn't have chance of tickets though because wouldn't have enough loyalty points 

Independence
4 hours ago, Austin MacGlee said:

Fair enough, respect for that. We all want Hearts to succeed. That's the bottom line really.

Thanks, nice to be civil. 

Not at all , I'm saying it's fans who normally wouldn't have chance of tickets though because wouldn't have enough loyalty points 

Your arms must be sore continually moving those goalposts, bud !

?

4 hours ago, Biffa Bacon said:

Collect at Tynecastle today. There was a big queue yesterday afternoon for Cup tickets (2.5 hours) but anyone collecting (already paid for) Hibs tickets were allowed to bypass the queue to collect straight away.

Thanks Biff 

Independence
7 minutes ago, stevie1874 said:

True, but to pick a derby to boycott is poor. 

I agree!!! Why punish the team. We will never get what we want all the time. I've supported Hearts for over 60years. Believe me its not a stroll in the park and at times the club has needed the loyal fans. Now is one of those times. Those who choose to turn their backs on the club just now....please don't return...thick and thin. Boycotts never win and only damage those who are trying their best. 

Edited by Independence

jamtartan74
10 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

They have not sold out in the 1st phase for a while, I know because I have benefited when they have went to 2nd phase. Stop moaning man it’s selling out, and fans who don’t normally get to go are getting the chance. 

I am delighted it went to public sale , haven't been to many games for various reasons for the last few years but cannot wait for tomorrow

davemclaren
17 minutes ago, OTT said:

‘most’??

32 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

Utter nonsense. 

99% of Hearts fans will be there tomorrow because of their love of Heart of Midlothian FC.

There are though quite a few, rightly or wrongly, not going because of Levein, it is utter nonsense to say otherwise.

FTR I will be there.

Edited by Gambo