Hibs tickets

OBAN JAMBO

2 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

I said when Levein was appointed he was a decisive character - sadly this has proven to be the case with a significant number of Hearts fans so frustrated by the absolute crap served up to them that they are downing tools!

We need a manager who can unite the fans.

You'd think getting to a Cup Final would unite the fans, unfortunately the internet Hearts supporters are a different breed altogether and it has never really been any different. 

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GorgieRules22

• Boab

• Lambo85

• Bridge of Djoum

2 hours ago, August Landmesser said:

So, the 2006 cup win doesn't count then? Beating Gretna on penalties is hardly something to shout about...

We finished second that season though and were the first team to split the old firm in 12 years!!

Edited by Lambo85

GorgieRules22
1 hour ago, Geoff the Mince said:

Your Uber fan pish doesn't need to get repeated over and over .

Take a break .

Geoff your talking mince.

5 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

You'd think getting to a Cup Final would unite the fans, unfortunately the internet Hearts supporters are a different breed altogether and it has never really been any different. 

You would have thought getting to a cup final would be a huge lift for the fans - it just shows how totally pissed off many are with the grinding crap served up by Levein!

And you are kidding yourself on if you believe it’s only “internet” fans!

12 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Embarrassing if the end is not full. 

Yeah it's all a bit Hibs not selling out in a Derby , in saying that we will prob still sell out even when we are playing gash 

Hopefully this will send a message to Queen Anne. As previously mentioned, we've had worse seasons, a lot worse and we've always sold out our allocation. We couldn't buy a win just now, and constantly telling us we played well in patches doesn't cut it.  

GorgieRules22

It’s the same folk on here time and time again saying there not going, we had the same with the Partick game. 

1 hour ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

We have not went backwards. 

We have won more points and progressed further in both cups. 

That is progress. Factual and correct. 

No ifs, no buts. 

There is a discussion to be had about the pace of said progress and who is best to take us forward, but we have made progress v last season to argue is folly and no matter how you paint it, incorrect. 

Like we've made progress with Brexit Olly? 

4 minutes ago, Djnoisy said:

Hopefully this will send a message to Queen Anne. As previously mentioned, we've had worse seasons, a lot worse and we've always sold out our allocation. We couldn't buy a win just now, and constantly telling us we played well in patches doesn't cut it.  

Even in our relegation season the fans were all united behind the Club.

The fans are now divided. Why? The answer is Craig Levein!

37 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

Only on the internet?

There is zero good feel factor about the club just now, that was evident before, during and after the game on Saturday by those in attendance, it is also evident from all social media outlets.

August Landmesser
34 minutes ago, Lambo85 said:

We finished second that season though and were the first team to split the old firm in 12 years!!

I was quoting the bit about cup runs.

GorgieRules22
7 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Even in our relegation season the fans were all united behind the Club.

The fans are now divided. Why? The answer is Craig Levein!

Are people seriously using Craig Levein as an excuse not to go to the derby ?

If that’s the case what do these same people do about the final....take it their watching that from a pub or a house aswell ??‍♂️

William H. Bonney
14 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

It’s the same folk on here time and time again saying there not going, we had the same with the Partick game. 

Why do you care? More room to stretch your legs. 

2 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

If that’s the case what do these same people do about the final....take it their watching that from a pub or a house aswell ??‍♂️

Not an excuse - a reason.

Edited by Thomaso

6 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Only on the internet?

There is zero good feel factor about the club just now, that was evident before, during and after the game on Saturday by those in attendance, it is also evident from all social media outlets.

The Happy Clappers on here delude themselves that the only naysayers are “internet” fans - they are living in their own wee cosy happy clapper world.

GorgieRules22
2 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

The Happy Clappers on here delude themselves that the only naysayers are “internet” fans - they are living in their own wee cosy happy clapper world.

Not a happy clapper, I’m well in the Levein out camp but I’ll always be there at Easter Road to back my team.

Some fans just don’t get it tho.

Edited by GorgieRules22

Bazzas right boot
12 minutes ago, Jodami said:

Like we've made progress with Brexit Olly? 

Technically we have, we now know what Brexit would look like in it's various guises v the unknown 3 years ago.

However with regards to us it is far clearer.

lc group v lc sf

sc qf v sc final ( at least)

6th v 6th ( at least), more points.

In no way shape or from have we went backwards.

There has been progress

Progress

Noun

development towards an improved or more advanced condition. …...…….we have improved our points total and advanced further in both cups

Verb

develop towards an improved or more advanced condition.

We have progressed, the argument is about the progress being enough and how do we progress further/ faster going forward?

I think a cup win would define the first part, but not the second part.

1 minute ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Not a happy clapper, I’m well in the Levein out camp but I’ll always be there at Easter Road to back my team.

Some fans just don’t get it tho.

Good for you mate - and I mean that! ?

8 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

People genuinely believe that we'll get beat and beat well playing eye bleeding football. Can you blame them? The final will also be badly attended as not many will fancy a trip to Glasgow knowing Levein will roll over and get his belly rubbed.  

GorgieRules22
1 minute ago, Djnoisy said:

People genuinely believe that we'll get beat and beat well playing eye bleeding football. Can you blame them? The final will also be badly attended as not many will fancy a trip to Glasgow knowing Levein will roll over and get his belly rubbed.  

The final will be badly attended, away and stop talking out your arse ?

1 minute ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

Technically we have, we now know what Brexit would look like in it's various guises v the unknown 3 years ago.

lc group v lc sf

There has been progress

Progress

Noun

development towards an improved or more advanced condition. …...…….we have improved our points total and advanced further in both cups

Verb

We have progressed, the argument is about the progress being enough and how do we progress further/ faster going forward?

Olly you can make a case on paper that progress has been made.

The cup runs can be put down to having incredible luck in the draw, although I will give you that the LC tie against Motherwell was a cracker - one of the very few this season!

The one factor you miss out in your assessment of “progress” is the mind numbing negative football served up to us by Levein.

Results may be everything but football is meant to be an entertainment business - how many times this season have you been truly entertained - and Im not talking about Barca football before someone comes on with that crap!

We have a divided support now and that has not happened in seasons on paper that was worse.

We need a fresh start with a new manager with new ideas that we can all get behind.

4 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

The final will be badly attended, away and stop talking out your arse ?

One thing is certain - there will not be the usual mass rush for tickets!

4 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

lc group v lc sf

There has been progress

Progress

Noun

Verb

Two schools of thought here. The stats don't lie and that is proof of progress. Watching the team week on week and wondering what we are trying to do while frustrated at how one dimensional we are. Last season with the emergence of Cochrane and to a lesser extent Macdonald it felt like we were laying foundations for a bright future, this year a group of ordinary signings are going to finish where they deserve in the league with no great basis being built for the future. Not selling out Easter Road as quick as usual if at all is just a benchmark of people's frustration. 

GorgieRules22
3 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Shite

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Olly you can make a case on paper that progress has been made.

The cup runs can be put down to having incredible luck in the draw, although I will give you that the LC tie against Motherwell was a cracker - one of the very few this season!

The one factor you miss out in your assessment of “progress” is the mind numbing negative football served up to us by Levein.

Results may be everything but football is meant to be an entertainment business - how many times this season have you been truly entertained - and Im not talking about Barca football before someone comes on with that crap!

We have a divided support now and that has not happened in seasons on paper that was worse.

We need a fresh start with a new manager with new ideas that we can all get behind.

Even if progress was made due to easier cup runs, it is still progress.

I don't buy into the football nonsense, we play no better or worse football than the likes of Aberdeen, Killie or hibs and I've seen us play far worse in my 30 odd years following us. far worse. Having watched Aberdeen I'd say they play worse but are more effective in what they do for the time being.

We need to get behind the team and manager now and then address the concerns in the summer. We have a sc final coming up.

Constant bleating is doing nothing for the support or the team and is quite frankly making our support look a little pathetic. It is actually causing the divide. CL will not go anywhere until the summer. He will at least see the season out.

3 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Aye right. Hope you go to ticket office on Friday morning and stand around for the usual couple of hours at least. 

Seems like usual cup final ticket demand to me. Usual folk coming out of the woodwork looking for tickets despite attending average of one or two games per season since we last won it.  

Id accept that some regulars don’t fancy it but they are typically the ones that don’t go even when we play Celtic at home. 

2 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

I don't buy into the football nonsense, we play no better or worse football than the likes of Aberdeen, Killie or hibs and I've seen us play far worse in my 30 odd years following us. far worse. Having watched Aberdeen I'd say they play worse but are more effective in what they do for the time being.

We need to get behind the team and manager now and then address the concerns in the summer. We have a sc final coming up.

Constant bleating is doing nothing for the support or the team and is quite frankly making our support look a little pathetic. It is actually causing the divide. CL will not go anywhere until the summer. He will at least see the season out.

Can’t disagree with some of your comments. We have been better than Aberdeen, Killie and Hibs in at least 8/9 of the games against them this season. Our performances against the rest have been largely disappointing. That’s the mystery. 

2 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Aye right. Hope you go to ticket office on Friday morning and stand around for the usual couple of hours at least. 

Seems like usual cup final ticket demand to me. Usual folk coming out of the woodwork looking for tickets despite attending average of one or two games per season since we last won it.  

Id accept that some regulars don’t fancy it but they are typically the ones that don’t go even when we play Celtic at home. 

The was a “mass rush for tickets” (my quote) for the 2012 Final - there will not be the same demand for this Final for numerous reasons.

6 minutes ago, Olly Lee's left boot said:

I have already acknowledged that your assessment of progress is partly based on an easy cup draw.

Whether we play no worse football than Hibs, Aberdeen or Killie is debatable but that is hardly the point is it!

I go to Tynecastle and quite a few away games and the football served up is invariably dire and boring.

As for addressing issues in the summer I have no confidence Budge will do so.

7 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

The was a “mass rush for tickets” (my quote) for the 2012 Final - there will not be the same demand for this Final for numerous reasons.

Mainly because we are playing Celtic not Hibs. I’d expect same demand as 1998 and 2006 

1 minute ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Shite

Unfortunately I think your not really seeing the big picture. People are seriously pissed off with Levein and the way we are playing. Anyone who watches us knows how we play. There is no plan B, no tactical change, just the same pish week in week out. Because Levein knows he's untouchable, it continues to be played down. His press conferences and post match analysis are the same as his football, full of denial. He believes above all that what he's doing is right. 

Folk are and I believe making a public show by not attending games. Wither it be at Easter road or Hampden.

Personally I can't take anymore of this eye bleeding football we're being told is great. 

Pasquale for King
6 hours ago, luckydug said:

The bams go anyway. 

Just because someone has shed loads of LPs doesn't mean they will behave.

The last couple of Derby's the lower sections of the away stand at Fester has resembled a day trip from Carstairs.

Got a mouthful of that horrible smoky stuff when Olly scored that raker, too busy to celebrate for covering my nose and mouth from the stuff.

A large proportion of them have issues with life.

Yes indeed, last time I went there was a fair bit of trouble between the good fans and the bams. As I said it wasn’t me that said that it wouldn’t go to a general sale,I was asking a question.

Pasquale for King
5 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

Not really general sale. Only those with ticket purchasing history in last four months. Think gen sale in this case means no loyalty points required and not available to just anyone. 

So it’s not really a general sale it’s just called a general sale ??‍♂️. Like any Cat A game there is limitations. It’s not that big a deal really.

Pasquale for King
5 minutes ago, Djnoisy said:

Unfortunately I think your not really seeing the big picture. People are seriously pissed off with Levein and the way we are playing. Anyone who watches us knows how we play. There is no plan B, no tactical change, just the same pish week in week out. Because Levein knows he's untouchable, it continues to be played down. His press conferences and post match analysis are the same as his football, full of denial. He believes above all that what he's doing is right. 

Folk are and I believe making a public show by not attending games. Wither it be at Easter road or Hampden.

Personally I can't take anymore of this eye bleeding football we're being told is great. 

Well said 

6 minutes ago, Djnoisy said:

Thanks - I never bother replaying to infantile “shite” posts! ?

1 minute ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Thanks - I never bother replaying to infantile “shite” posts! ?

You welcome. ?

11 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Mainly because we are playing Celtic not Hibs. I’d expect same demand as 1998 and 2006 

The difference in 1998 was we had a Manager that tried to go out and win the game!

davemclaren
4 hours ago, Inch Hearts said:

Yes we have more points because there has been more points to be won because the bottom of the league side x2 have a lot less points than last year.

Cup runs when given great draws doesn’t mark improvement.  

Your analysis is quite the opposite of objective. ?

rick witter
1 hour ago, Artful Dodger said:

You would think getting to a cup final would make the players produce better performances than the shit we are watching every week. Maybe some of the players don’t want to be picked to play Celtic. 

4 minutes ago, rick witter said:

You would think getting to a cup final would make the players produce better performances than the shit we are watching every week. Maybe some of the players don’t want to be picked to play Celtic. 

We’ve only played one game since getting to the Final !

Wee stream of the 4-4 derby on now to get folk in the mood, maybe give it twenty minutes or so before tuning in :lol:

queensferryjambo
13 hours ago, Mort said:

There is no comparison with this game and the final whatsoever.

I never mentioned the cup final anywhere. I was just talking about derby games and unexpected wins in general :)

9 hours ago, Djnoisy said:

It’s a strange one because  only three or four weeks ago we outplayed them at tynie. Yes we lost but we were by far the better team.  Last time we went to ER we won. How folk can go from that to your opening sentence baffles me. Unless it suits the apparent self-fulfilling prophecies of doom from many on here in the hope that another defeat means a change of manager. 

9 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

So it’s not really a general sale it’s just called a general sale ??‍♂️. Like any Cat A game there is limitations. It’s not that big a deal really.

Exactly. 

4 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

It’s a strange one because  only three or four weeks ago we outplayed them at tynie. Yes we lost but we were by far the better team.  Last time we went to ER we won. How folk can go from that to your opening sentence baffles me. Unless it suits the apparent self-fulfilling prophecies of doom from many on here in the hope that another defeat means a change of manager. 

If by outplayed you mean more possession and keeping the ball then your brand of football is completely different to mine. We done nothing of note with the ball. We don't even shoot from distance anymore. We weren't the better team. Hibs played by far the better football. Happy to sit back and let us do nothing with the ball then catch us on the break or a mistake. Again, out thought and tacticaly better. I think you know the outcome.